Wow. You-You look incredible.
哇哦 你看起来太赞了
You really do.
你真的是
You know what else I can tell just by looking at you?
你知道我光看你能知道什么吗
You smell great.
你闻起来很香
You cannot see smell.
你看不见气味
The victim was struck 4 times.
被害人被砍了四次
A glancing blow to the head, right humerus, thoracic and left femur.
侧着砍向头 右臂 胸 左大腿
We couldn't figure out in what order.
我们不能判断砍伤的顺序
It's almost as though it was simultaneous.
看起来几乎是同时发生的
The blow to the head is what killed him. Come on.
头上那一下要了他的命 拜托
4 hits simultaneously with a broadsword?
四处砍伤同时发生 还用的是一把宽剑吗
Was he attacked by the Knights of the Round Table?
他是被圆桌骑士袭击了吗
65 millimeters is too thick for a sword.
65毫米对于宽剑来说太厚了
Did you estimate a velocity?
你能预测一个速度吗
The blade was moving at a velocity of approximately 116 meters per second.
刀刃移♥动♥的速度大概是116米每秒
What's that in American?
在美国那是多少
About 260 miles per hour.
大概260英里每小时
All right, look. I'm no expert in broadswords,
好吧 我不是宽剑的专家
but I do know-
但是我知道
I know what happened!
我知道发生了什么了
How fast does a propeller turn?
螺旋桨能转多快
At full speed, the tips approach the speed of sound.
全速的话 尖端大概是声速
But Howard exits the airplane in flight.
但是Howard在航行中离开了飞机
The propeller is ahead of him and pulling away.
螺旋桨在他的前面 然后就拉走了
How could he come into contact with it?
他是怎么碰到的
There are pusher propellers.
有推进的螺旋桨
It didn't happen in the air.
不是在空中发生的
He was pushed into a propeller?
他被推向了一个螺旋桨吗
He would've turned into steak tartar.
他会变成牛排酱的
Scratch one item off the menu tonight.
今天晚上不能吃牛排了
Not if the plane was idling.
要是飞机停着呢就不会
Propeller speeds would decrease to a thousand or so R.P.M.'s.
螺旋桨的速度会降低到大概1000转每分钟左右
Let's go. Where?
走吧 去哪儿
To look for a dented propeller. Come on.
去找一个损坏了的螺旋桨 走吧
Which you do not need me for.
你不需要我♥干♥这个吧
Hey. You're right. Here they come.
嘿 你说的对 他们来了
I hope you have another warrant.
我希望你们又弄来了搜查令
This is for the, uh- the hangar,
这个是给机库的
but not the individual planes.
不是单独飞机
Then why are your people looking at propellers?
那为什么你的人在看螺旋桨
Because the warrant includes anything that is in plain sight.
因为搜查令包括了每个平地视线内的东西
" Plane" sight.
机库内能看见
Get it?
懂了吗
It's a pun.
是个双关(平地和飞机是同音)
Yeah. This is not the only hangar we'll be checking out.
是的 我们不光会检查机库
What plane are you looking for specifically?
你们具体想检查哪种飞机
We'll know it when we see it.
我们看到就会知道的
We believe that Colonel Howard was struck by a propeller.
我们相信Howard上校被一个螺旋桨击中过
We're looking for blood stains using alternate light sources.
我们在用不同光源找血迹
You think Cal walked into a propeller?
你说Cal走进了一个螺旋桨吗
No way he makes a bonehead move like that.
他不会做这么冒险的事情的
We surmise he was pushed.
我们认为他是被推进去的
But why?
但是为什么
Here he was, this great guy.
他是个特别好的人
But he was a liability to one of you.
但是他对你们中的一个来说是个负担
One of us?
我们中的一个吗
Somebody wanted him dead.
有人想让他死
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
If it turned out Cal was able to reverse his bone loss...
如果Cal真能治好他的骨退化
would you put him on the next shuttle?
你会考虑让他去下一个任务吗
You know, the one to repair the Lansing Telescope again.
你知道 就是再次去修理兰星望远镜的那个
Colonel Adams is slated for that mission.
Adams上校被指定去完成那个任务
Colonel Reed?
Reed上校
Well, Cal would be my first choice, yes.
但是Cal将会是我的第一选择 没错
All due respect, James,
没有恶意 James
but why send the student when the teacher can go?
但是如果老师能去我为什么要让学生去呢
Look, I take no offense.
我不认为这是冒犯
Cal was the best.
Cal是最棒的
Dr. Brennan, Agent Booth.
Dr. Brennan Booth探员
Blood. A lot of it.
血 很多血
It was washed down this drain here.
被冲到了这个下水道这里
High-pressure hose.
高压水枪
Can you tell which plane's propeller may have done this?
能告诉我们哪个飞机螺旋桨造成的吗
Not within the parameters of the current warrant.
不在目前搜查令的范围里
Some of these planes have covers on the propellers,
有些飞机的螺旋桨被盖住了
so we can't see if they're damaged.
我们看不见它们是否受损
That is your plane, isn't it, James?
那是你的飞机吗 James
Take it off.
摘下来
Take off the cover, James.
摘下来 James
I respectfully decline.
我拒绝 没有恶意
It's not his plane. It's the agency's.
那不是他的飞机 是航♥天♥局的
A propeller like that wouldn't get you very far.
这样的螺旋桨可不能把你带到很远的地方了
Certainly not over the water.
肯定不能飞到海上了
Which is why you had to dump Cal's body short of the ocean.
这就是你把Cal的尸体丢在岸边的原因
Booth! Booth!
Booth
It doesn't make sense.
这不太对
The whole thing would take at least 2 people.
整件事情需要至少两个人完成
Putting the body in the plane,
把尸体抬到飞机上
cleaning up the blood, shoving the body out of the plane.
清理血迹 把尸体从飞机上推下去
Who are you protecting?
你在保护谁
Mrs. Howard? Is Colleen here?
Mrs. Howard Colleen在这儿吗
Colleen came to see me off.
Colleen来看我
Saw me talking to Cal.
看见我跟Cal说话
He was telling me that he was going to be okay in time for the mission.
他说他可以接受下一个太空任务了
He was sharing good news.
他在分享好消息
But it wasn't good,
但是那不是好消息
not to me.
对我来说不是
She slapped him.
她打了他一个嘴巴
That's all.
就这样而已
Because she loves me.
因为她爱我
She knew what it meant to me not to go up.
她知道那意味着我不能去了
Cal took a step back.
Cal后退了一步
Just one.
就一步
He fell back into the propeller.
他掉进螺旋桨里了
Why didn't you just say it was an accident?
你为什么不说这是个意外呢
I don't know. We panicked.
我不知道 我们慌了
I mean, would they believe us?
我是说 他们会相信我们吗
Would they understand?
他们会理解吗
Would you ever get into space?
你还能去太空吗
It happened because my friend shared good news with me...
这一切都只因为我的朋友跟我分享好消息
and because my wife loves me.
我妻子爱我
I'm a blessed man.
我是个幸运的人
How-How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
It's a good meal.
这是一顿好饭
Nice bottle of wine.
好酒
You feeling loving?
你感到爱了吗
You didn't need to do all of this to get me in a loving mood.
你不用做这些让我来感到爱
I don't mean in that way.
我说的不是这个
I am madly in love with you, Angela.
我疯狂地爱着 Angela
You-You are the most amazing woman that I have ever met.
你是我见过的最不可思议的女人
My life is so much better since we-
我的生活变得好太多了 自从我们
Oh, my God.
哦天呐
What?
怎么了
Are you breaking up with me?
你要跟我分手吗
Why would I get you all dressed up for dinner just to break up?
我为什么会让你穿得这么美带你去吃饭然后跟你分手
I don't know.
我不知道
Because you're-
因为你
I'm not thinking straight. Go ahead.
我没想清楚 继续
You know, I had this all laid out in my mind.
你知道吗 我都在脑子里演练好了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表