刚刚怎么了
Blood pools in recent injuries. Thermal imaging records that.
热成像显示最近的伤口里有淤血
Now we're going to match your injuries against Billie Morgan's.
我们现在要把你的伤口和Billie Morgan的对比
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
About what, huh?
为什么会紧张
Throw a few to make it look good and I let Walt take me down.
我就故意输掉 让Walt把我打趴下就行了
It's over! Your winner. Diana. The destroyer!
比赛结束 获胜者 毁灭者Diana
All right, ladies and gentlemen.
好了 女士们先生们
We've got some fresh blood to shed for you tonight.
今晚这里有了很多新鲜血液
The great Tony the Tiger!
猛虎Tony上场
Why are they booing?
他们为什么发出嘘声
They find it more fun than cheering.
因为他们觉得这样比喝彩有意思
That's the guy from Nolan's gym.
是Nolan健身房♥里的那个人
Yeah, I had a feeling we'd see him again.
我总觉得我们还会看到他的
Hey, Tony. What are you doing over here?
Tony 你还在那里干什么
Yeah, you're supposed to be over there.
你应该去那边
Hold on, folks.
大家等一下
There's been a change in the cards.
计划临时有了变化
I'm sorry, man, they pulled me.
对不起伙计 他们让我退出
They what? In this corner,
你说什么 在这个角落
a man who needs no introduction, Monroe!
是无需介绍的Monroe
They said Monroe would be a bigger draw for the betters.
他们说Monroe对赌民有更大的吸引力
Yeah, you know, he's sort of bigger everything.
不止他的吸引力 他块头也这么大
All right, ladies and gentlemen,
好了 女士们先生们
place your bets. Last call for wagers right now. Get your money down.
投♥注♥吧 这是最后一次机会 下注吧
You can't fight him, Booth. He'll kill you.
你不能跟他打 Booth 他会杀了你的
I don't really have a choice, Roxie.
我没有选择 Roxie
Tiger, center ring, now.
猛虎 快过来中♥央♥拳击场
Okay, boys, on my signal.
听我指令
Kill!
开始
Damage to Billie's scapula and thoracic vertebrae...
Billie的肩胛骨和颈椎上的伤
Force and velocity match patella damage to Marisol's left knee.
速度和力量和Marisol膝盖骨的伤匹配
This contusion on Billie's fifth rib, the mark looks like it was delivered by a heel or a fist.
Billie第五根肋骨的撞伤看上去像是被拳头或鞋跟击打所致
一记右勾拳 再锁喉 Billie就会倒下
肩胛骨有更多损伤
Easy on Billie's chest there, Marisol.
Marisol打的也太重了吧
Hairline fracture of Billie's sternum at the third costal cartilage
Billie胸部第三胸软骨上的细小骨折
is congruent with damage to Marisol's left hand.
和Marisol左手的伤处符合
And we have another match.
我们还有其他的匹配结果
Billie躲开了并且导致了Marisol头部的颚骨骨折
Marisol seems to favor the right to the body,
Marisol好像喜欢打人的右边
left to the head combo.
头的左边
I do not.
我没有
You can deny it all you want. We've got the evidence right here.
你可以抵赖 但我们有证据
锁喉的手势 借过一下 Tony
符合Billie脖子的淤伤
Tony! Stay down.
Tony 趴着
Monroe has calcium deposits on his left medial epicondyle.
Monroe的左内侧上髁有钙沉积
And that helps me how?
这现在对我来说有什么用呢
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请让一下
He can't extend his arms,
他不能伸直他的手臂
and he lacks range of motion in his quadratus lumborum.
而且他腰方肌关节活动度不够
Hit him there.
打他那里
Hit him where?
哪里
His lower back, above his right kidney.
他的下背部 右肾上面
The tide has turned, my friends.
局势扭转了 观众们
I told you she could fight. She doesn't fight, she dominates.
我就说她能打 她不只是能打 她占着主导地位
Give him your Nolan move.
用Nolan的招对付他
Wow.
哇
You can say that again.
你再说一次
How could I miss that? We all missed it, Zack.
我怎么会没想到呢 我们都没想到 Zack
Missed what? What is it?
没想到什么
Your winner! The last man standing. Tony, the man- eating tiger!
胜者是最后站着的人 食人猛虎Tony
Tony the Tiger.
猛虎Tony
I did it. Your winner!
我做到了 你赢了
Hey, Cam. We missed it.
Cam 我们都忽略了一点
The fatal blow was obscured by all her other injuries.
致命的伤处被她的其他伤掩盖了
Marisol cracked Billie's ribs,
Marisol打碎了Billie的肋骨
but not hard enough to puncture the lung.
但是她没有用力到可以刺穿Billie的肺
It was a bat, the same baseball bat that killed the federal prosecutor.
她是被杀死检察官的同一根球棒打死的
What is it?
怎么了
It was a baseball bat that killed Billie.
杀死Billie的是球棒
Just like the one used on Roberts.
和杀死Roberts的一样
你穿好衣服以后 探员会带你去机场
Marisol...
Marisol...
Why do you fight?
你为什么要参加比赛呢
Where else am I going to make a thousand in one night without selling myself?
还有什么地方能让我在不出♥卖♥♥♥肉体的情况下一晚赚到一千块呢
And I could make even more betting on myself.
而且如果我在我身上下注的话 还能赚到更多
Long as I ain't greedy.
只要我不贪心
What do you mean, greedy?
你说贪心是什么意思
Bookies don't mind us making a few bucks on the side.
我们赚一点小钱是赌注经纪人不管的
But just a few. Had you bet on your fight with Billie?
但是只能赚一点 你在跟Billie的比赛上押自己了吗
Girl cost me $200.
跟她打我输了200块
Had Billie bet on herself?
她在自己身上下注了吗
Marisol?
Marisol
From what I heard... some guys picked Billie up after the fight.
听说 比赛以后有人来找过Billie
They didn't look too happy.
他们看起来不怎么高兴
Why didn't you tell the police or tell us?
你为什么不告诉警♥察♥或者告诉我们
Look, I might not have much, but what I got, I aim to keep.
我拥有的可能不多 但我要保护他们
What could be so important to you that you could let somebody get away with murder?
什么对你那么重要 你都可以让杀人凶手逃之夭夭
My daughter.
我的女儿
She's two. She lives with my mom, okay?
她两岁 和我妈一起住
And if they found out I was brought here...
如果他们知道我被带到这里
Who's they?
他们是谁
Look, I don't know.
我不知道
And I don't want to know.
我也不想知道
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Thanks, Angela.
谢谢 Angela
So we were right.
所以我们是对的
Billie bet on herself, which is why I bet on you.
Billie押了她自己赢 就像我押你赢一样
You bet on me?
你押我赢吗
Yeah, with Nick, the guy from Nolan's gym.
对呀 跟那个叫Nick的 我们在Nolan的健身房♥碰到那个
It was one of two reasons, actually,
这是其中一个原因
but when I heard the odds I couldn't... My odds?
但我听到赔率的时候 我没法... 我的赔率吗
Yeah. What were they?
对啊 是多少
Well, you were 20- 1 underdog.
二十比一
So I bet with Nick, figuring that if...
所以我去找Nick下注 想着我说不定可以...
Wait, 20- 1 against?
等等 二十比一吗
Really? Did I look that bad?
我看起来这么差吗
If Nick pays me, he's not our guy.
如果Nick给了我钱 他就跟谋杀没关系
But if he doesn't pay me, it may not prove he killed Billie,
但他没给我钱 可能不能证明是他杀了Billie
but it'll put him in strong contention.
但他肯定有关系
At the very least. Very smart, Bones.
至少是这样 很聪明嘛 Bones
What was the other reason?
另一个原因是什么
Come on. I have winnings to collect.
走吧 我还要去拿我赢的钱呢
Nick
Thought you ran out on us.
还以为你跑了呢
Nick Arno don't run from anybody, sweetheart.
亲爱的 Nick Arno不会逃跑
Arno? Sweet Pete's kid?
你姓Arno 是Sweet Pete的孩子吗
That was quite a show you put on tonight, army boy.
你今晚的表演很精彩 军队男
Yeah, well, you know, I had my lucky charm here.
你知道的嘛 我今天带了我的幸运符
Yeah, and I believe you owe us some money.
你还欠我们钱呢
I suppose, but...
好像是这样 但是...
see, the gentlemen I answer to, they have sort of an unwritten rule
我的上家 有一些不成文的规矩
about fighters getting greedy.
针对你这种贪婪的人
Plus their spouses, too, I'm afraid.
恐怕也针对他们的配偶
No, we're not married. We're not even engaged.
我们还没结婚 我们甚至都没订婚
Wait, what's the rule?
等等 所以那条规律是什么
Enjoy a taste, but never expect a meal.
尝点甜头可以 但不要期待一顿大餐
Least of all with a ringer involved.
特别是对你这种冒名顶替的人来说
I ain't no ringer.
我不是这种人
What's a ringer? They think I cheated.
冒名顶替的人是什么 他们以为我作弊了
She's good, army boy.
她很厉害 军队男
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表