It's a genetic defect, also known as Fong's Disease.
基因缺陷 又叫指甲-髌骨综合征
Fong's Disease, right. What's that?
那是什么
Angela said the victim's hair suggested Asian.
Angela说根据受害者头发分♥析♥死者是亚洲人
Our victim may have grown up in a non- industrialized rural environment.
受害者可能来自不发达地区
Well, early 20s, Asian, rural area- I'll- I'll check with immigration.
20代初 亚洲人 偏远地区 我会跟移♥民♥局确认
Zack will do an osteological profile on the bones...
Zack会给骨头做剖面图...
see if we can focus geographically, while I get back on vacation.
看有没有地理线索 我回去度假了
Wow. Dr. Brennan really likes that boat.
Dr. Brennan真的很喜欢那船
I thought you said you couldn't make a face.
我以为你画不出脸部画像
Did you hear about Zack and Hodgins and the balloon in the head?
你听说Zack和Hodgins做的事了吗
Huh. Was it as bad as it sounds? Yes.
跟听上去那么糟糕吗 嗯
The least I could do is try to give her a face, poor woman.
我能给这个可怜女人做的就是画出她的脸
So, a boat, hmm?
一艘船呐
Oh, Sully? Yeah.
Sully吗
Last month, he wanted to live in a tree house.
上个月他还想住树屋呢
Mmm. He's like me.
他像我
Yeah. I don't see that.
没看出来
Well, he's not really made for all this murder and corpses and empty eye sockets crap.
他不是那种生活围绕着谋杀 尸体 骷髅的人
He's a romantic.
他是浪漫主义者
Unlike me? No. You're a romantic of a narrow kind.
不像我吗 你是狭义浪漫
You live to catch bad guys. Sully lives wide.
你活着是为了抓坏人 Sully的人生地图更广阔
Hey, I got a hit off the Homeland Security database.
从国土安全数据库发现匹配的
"Li Ling Fan. "
Li Ling Fan
Yeah. She's here on a fiancée visa from mainland China.
她是持未婚妻签证的中国大♥陆♥人
Yeah, well, the fingerprints- It's a match. Print this up for me.
指纹匹配 打出来给我
Yeah, this is the victim. Okay. I'll go visit her fiancé tomorrow.
这就是我们的受害者 明天我会去拜访她未婚夫
You know, I- I live wide too.
我的人生地图也很广阔
Far and wide, right?
辽阔
There's nothing wider than Seeley Booth.
没什么比Seeley Booth更广阔的了
Okay, then. My bad.
我的错
Ling Fan is dead? Are you certain?
Ling Fan死了 你确定
When was the last time you saw your wife, Mr. Harper?
Mr. Harper 你最后一次见你妻子是什么时候
Fan wasn't my wife. Well,
她不是我妻子
she immigrated here on a, um, fiancée visa...
她是持着未婚妻签证来的...
and you're listed as the, uh, fiancé.
这上面写着你是未婚夫
We called it off. Mutual thing.
我们取消了 双方自愿
Well, you see, I- I don't believe that.
我不信
I mean, a poor girl from China travels...
一个穷苦女孩不远万里从中国而来...
thousands of miles away from her family...
背井离乡...
to be with the man that she loves.
为了跟她所爱的人一起
Not like she has many options.
并不觉得她还有别的选择
So, uh, when was the last time you saw her? About a month ago.
你最后一次见她是什么时候 大约一个月前
How did she die? Yeah, we're still, uh
她怎么死的 我们还在...
we're still looking into that. Foul play, right?
调查 非正常死亡吧
I mean, the F.B.I. wouldn't be asking so many questions if it was an accident.
不然FBI不会问东问西
So you, uh- you get off on all this, uh...
你很迷恋这些...
Asian stuff, huh?
亚洲玩意儿
Martial arts and weapons?
武术 武器
I've dedicated my life to it.
我的一生都奉献在这上面
She had some bruising, your fiancée.
你未婚妻身上有淤青
I don't know anything about that.
我不知道
These, uh, weapons here- here-
这些武器
Are they, uh, genuine? Knock offs.
是真的吗 假的
I can't afford the real thing. Really?
我付不起真的 是吗
Since when does a fence worry about affording things?
什么时候销赃犯也考虑钱的问题了
Details like a criminal record- they tend to, uh, come up during a murder investigation.
在谋杀调查过程中犯罪史会被调出来
Murder? Homicide.
谋杀 凶杀
See, I've, uh, dedicated my life to it.
我的一生奉献到这上面了
Hey!
嘿
I've been on Arab dhows about this size...
我之前坐过这般大小的阿♥拉♥伯三角帆...
but I don't think I could handle one all by myself.
但我不觉得我能一个人搞定
This is a lot more high tech than a dhow.
这比三角帆难多了
Why- Why didn't you ask me to go out with you?
你为什么不叫我跟你出航
I'm a good sailor.
我是个好水手
Well, you know, I've gotta be able to handle her by myself.
我要自己搞定她
I'd much rather have a crew- you, in fact-
虽然很想跟你一起
but what if you got conked on the head and ran off with a pirate?
但要是你的头被打中跟海盗跑了怎么办
Ahoy, the boat. Aw, Booth.
你们好呀 Booth
Don't tell me. You found another bone.
别告诉我你又发现了个骨头
Well, I got this, uh, Chinese book that needs translating.
我有个中文书要翻译
Maybe you, uh, got somebody at the Jeffersonian we could talk to?
也许你可以引荐Jeffersonian的人帮忙
No! I'm on vacation.
不要 我在度假
Well, he'll just keep showing up.
他会一直来的
Might as well pitch in and get the case solved.
还不如帮他先解决案子
It's a ledger for buying and selling weapons.
这是买♥♥卖♥♥武器的账目
Illegal weapons.
非法武器
One entry refers to this.
这有一项是
It's a jian- a double- edged sword.
剑 - 双刃刀
A degu- This fellow's not Chinese, correct?
这家伙不是中国人吧
How can you tell? His characters are labored, overly formal.
怎么说 他写的中文太生硬
Professor ShiJon Chen is a highly respected cultural anthropologist...
ShiJon Chen教授是备受尊重的文化人类学家
who specializes in Yeah, he's one of you. I get it.
他的专项是 他跟你一样 我懂
You definitely didn't get all the weapons.
你绝对没拿到全部武器
Including this- a Qing Chuang.
像这个- Qing Chuang
A flying horse- a very rare, ornate dagger.
飞马 非常罕见的装饰华丽的匕♥首♥
So what do you think, Jon Chen?
你怎么看 Jon Chen
Obviously he has a fetishistic slant towards all things Asian.
很明显他对亚洲所有东西有病态迷恋
A mail- order bride would've been a thing to him, like these weapons.
邮寄新娘就跟这些武器一样
What about the ritualistic removal of the bones? Could it be minghun?
那这仪式般去除所有骨头呢 会不会是冥婚
No. Definitely not. What's that, huh?
不可能 那是什么
It's an ancient belief in rural China that if a young, unmarried male dies...
那是中国乡村地区的古老信仰 如果一个年轻未婚男死了...
his family should rebury his bones with the bones of a woman.
他家里要把他的尸骨跟一个女的埋一起
A bride for the afterlife. Like a " buriage" or a " marrial. "
死后世界的新娘 像埋葬的婚礼
A " deading"?
死的吗
But I've never heard of anyone committing murder to get these bones.
但我从没见过为这些骨头杀人的
Well, then we should pursue this avenue of investigation.
那我们从这方面下手
If you come across a minghun...
如果你碰上冥婚...
in which the origin of the bride's bones is unclear, you let us know.
新娘遗骸的来源可疑 你通知我们
Of course.
没问题
All right, Sully, look. I want you to look into buying...
Sully 我想让你去查...
one of those ancient Chinese weapons- leaping donkey?
买♥♥古代中国武器的人 - 跳跃的驴
Flying horse? Yeah, whatever. See if Harper surfaces...
飞马 随便 看Harper会不会...
long enough to, uh- to make the sale.
出来做这笔生意
Homeland Security says the fiancée visa was expedited by a lawyer...
国土安♥全♥局♥说签证是通过一位律师发的...
on retainer to a smaller bride agency here in town called The Perfect Wife.
来自镇上一家叫完美新娘的小中介
Oh, that sounds archaic. Oh, you know, in therapy I learned...
听着够土的 在咨♥询♥过程中我学会了...
that, uh, superlatives like " perfect" are, uh, meaningless.
比较级词汇里的最高级 例如完美 是没意义的
Not in science. A perfect number is a number whose divisors add up to itself...
科学上可不是这样 完美数是其因子数之和...
as in 1 plus 2 plus 3 equals 6
就像一加二加三等于六
You know, in therapy I learned that definitive statements are by
在咨♥询♥过程中我学到定义
their very nature wrong.
在本质上来说是错的
Isn't the statement, "definitive statements...
那你这个"定义...
are by their very nature wrong," definitive, and thus, wrong?
本质上是错的"说法也是错的了
You hate psychology. Well, you haven't said anything to change my mind.
你讨厌心理学 你没说什么能改变我想法的东西
You know, this is exactly why, okay,
这就是为什么我有时候
sometimes I do things like shoot up an ice cream truck.
做出对着冰淇淋车开枪的这种举动
Oh, it's a good thing you had therapy.
那你幸好有在接受心理咨♥询♥
You know, we talked about you in therapy.
在心理咨♥询♥中我们谈过你
You did? Mm hmm.
是吗 嗯
What did you say?
你都说什么了
Well, you know, since it was, uh, my therapy...
既然这是我的心理咨♥询♥...
I don't have to share the details.
我没必要跟你分享细节
Sorry.
抱歉啦
So you specialize in bringing brides over...
你专门负责将...
from Russia, Romania, China and Thailand?
来自俄♥罗♥斯♥ 罗马尼亚 中国和泰国的新娘带来吗
I've had over 500 marriages since I opened shop.
我开店已经成功促成不止500次婚姻了
I match the happy couple using an empirical system of reciprocal attributes.
我使用成式化互惠系统进行匹配
You can't match humans empirically...
你不能用成式化系统给人匹配...
because the variables number in the tens of thousands.
因为变数太大
I never recommend a match with less than 200 points of compatible commonality.
我只推荐匹配度200分以上的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表