When I came back, she was gone.
当我回来的时候 她已经没影了
There's not a day that goes by that I don't hate myself for that.
从那时起我无时不刻都在自责
According to initial reports you suspected your ex-husband of kidnapping Brianna?
根据最初的报告 你怀疑你的前夫绑♥架♥了Bianna是吗
Well, he was trying to get custody of here for over a year.
他这一整年都在争抚养权
David was not fit to be a father.
David根本不适合当一位父亲
He wanted Brianna out of spite.
他是出于恶意的想要Brianna的抚养权
He tried to drown me in lawyer fees.
他试图想要通过巨额律师诉讼费拖垮我
Was your ex-husband violent with you or Brianna?
你前夫对你和你孩子使用暴♥力♥吗?
Not physically, no.
没动过手 没有
But once, when we were fighting,
但有一次 那时我们在吵架
he said that he would rather have Brianna
他说他宁愿让Brianna
end up in a ditch somewhere than turn out like me.
死在水沟里也好比以后变成我
It's the "evening wear" category that gets me.
晚装这词吸引到我了
My evening wear is a ratty T- shirt and a mud mask.
我的晚装是一件大T恤和泥面膜
There's bleeding evident under the mental foramen.
在她的颏孔上发现了血块
There was complete disruption of all ventral ligaments
在受害者的头骨和第一和第二椎骨之间的
between the victim's skull and the first and second vertebrae.
复测韧带完全撕裂
Her neck was broken.
她的脖子断了
Dislocated fracture of the mandible
下颌骨脱位骨折
suggests her death was caused by a strong blow to the chin
显示她的死因是由于下巴被一把凶器的强烈撞击
by an object heavy enough to leave markings on her
以至于造成了她的颏孔留下了
mental foramen.
伤疤
I found fragments of steel in the victim's jacket.
我在受害人身上发现了钢铁碎片
There was also an excessive amount of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
还有过量的多环芳烃
I assume that means something.
我认为你这句话话里藏话啊
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are found in soot,
多环芳烃一般都存在于烟灰
pesticides, creosotes, roofing tar...
杀虫剂 芳香剂 屋顶烟囱里...
The original police report said Brianna's father was a roofer.
原先的笔录显示Brianna的父亲曾经是盖屋顶的
Yeah. Interesting coincidence, huh?
对 有趣的巧合 哈
I'll call Booth.
我会告诉Booth
About this?
关于这些
You have a roofing business?
你是从事屋顶建筑行业的?
Uh... Yeah.
嗯... 是的
I. . I went out on my own when Brianna was born.
我... 我在Brianna出生的时候出去单干
Thouht I could make some more money, you know?
想着可以挣更多的钱 你懂吗
Do you use mastic asphalt in your work?
你工作的时候会使用乳香沥青吗
Uh, yeah. For waterproofing. Why?
嗯 是的 为了防水 有什么问题吗
Were you working the day your daughter disappeared?
你女儿失踪的时候你在工作吗
No. It was a weekend.
没有 那天是周末
What are you guys getting at?
你们到底想问什么
We're just trying to piece things together.
我们只是想让整理一下线索
Damn it, I answered all these questions when Brianna first went missing!
见鬼了 当Brianna最开始失踪的时候我回答了所有的问题
This is Jackie's doing. Right?
这都是Jckie干的 是吗?
You wanted your daughter back.
你想让你的女儿回到你身边
Sometimes, in a divorce, emotions get a little high
有时候 离婚发生了 情绪占领了制高点
you don't know what you're doing...
你没意识到你正在做什么
No. I know exactly what happened.
不会的 我很清楚发生了什么
Jackie wasted so much time
Jackie浪费了太多时间
having the cops check me out the case went cold.
让条子来查我而让整个案件成为冷案
This is all Jackie's fault.
这全是Jackie的错
Look.
看看
This was my little girl.
这曾经是我的小女儿
Not what Jackie turned her into.
不是那个Jackie打造出的选美皇后
This is who I wanted back.
这才是我想要的女儿
You, uh... you didn't give her the remains, did you?
你们 嗯... 你们没有把遗体给她吧
No. We can't release them.
没有 我们不能把遗体交出去
Not before the investigation is completed.
在调查完成之前不可以
I want her buried right.
我想让她体面地下葬
I don't want her funeral to be some disgusting show Jackie puts on.
我不想让她的葬礼成为Jackie恶心的秀
I want to bury her with some love, you know?
我想用我的爱来埋葬她 你们懂吗
How's it going?
调查的怎么样了
FBI sent over the security tapes from the hotel
FBI送来了酒店的监控录像带
where Brianna's pageant was held.
就是Bianna参加的选美比赛的举办地
I'm running them through the body mass recognition program.
我正在使用身体分♥析♥程序
Maybe we'll find a shot of her leaving with somebody.
也许我们能找到她跟谁离开的
Could you ever do this to your kid?
你会让你的孩子变成那样吗
You know me.
你懂我
I'm all about the swings.
我脑子里都是荡秋千
Did you bring me something?
你有什么要给我的吗?
Oh. Yeah. Yeah. This was in the zippered pocket
哦 对对对 这是是Bianna夹克的拉链口袋
of what was left of Brianna's jacket.
里面留下来的
It's treated cellulose.
这是处理过的纤维素
Can you get any details from it?
你能从里面找到什么线索吗?
I'll give it a shot.
我会试试看的
Listen, Angela
听着 Angela
we've been dancing around this for months now
我们已经暧昧了好几个月了
like two pieces of neodymium caught in a magnetic field.
就像在同一个磁场里面的两块铵
Is that good?
这好吗?
Yeah. But, if the field weakens, they fly apart.
很好 但是 如果磁场弱了下来 它们就各自分飞了
Which is why I thought they should go on a date.
这也是为什么我认为他们应该去约会
Hodgins...
Hodgins...
You can't say that you don't feel it.
你别说你没有感觉到
Come on. We owe it to ourselves to give it a try.
来吧 我们应该尝试一下
I... I just don't think it would be a good idea.
我... 我只是不认为这是一个好主意
I mean, we work together, Jack.
我的意思是我们在一起工作 Jack
Angela...
Angela...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're making a mistake.
你做了一个错误决定
I'll examine the paper after I go through the videos.
在我看完视频后 我会检测这些纸
Sure.
当然
This is the rib cage of a healthy ten-year-old girl.
这是一个10岁女孩子健康的胸腔
And this is our victim's rib cage.
以及这是我们受害者的胸腔
Ouch.
天啊
This is an X ray of a teenage girl who died in 1872.
这是一张死于1872年的少女的X光片
What caused the deformity? Was it genetic?
是什么原因导致了畸形? 基因问题?
It was a corset.
是紧身胸衣
Tightened a little more each day.
每天都拉的更紧
Based on the degree of misshaping,
基于目前的变形程度
I'd say Brianna slept in one every night.
我可以推断Bianna是每晚戴着睡觉的
That's torture.
这是虐待
I imagine it was to give her an hourglass figure
我可以想象这个给了她一个沙漏般的身材
which wouldn't be possible naturally until well into puberty.
但是身体自然的生长要到青春期
You got to be... You're telling me her mom did this did her?
你是在告诉我 是她妈妈把她变成这样的吗
People have done much worse for beauty.
人们为了美貌已经做过比这更可怕的事情
Neck stretching, foot binding.
延长脖子 裹脚
Okay, and you're saying that makes it okay?
好了 你说这些都是能够被接受的吗
Well, of course not.
当然不能
Any major alteration of our underlying architecture demeans us.
我们的基础架构的任何重大改变都会贬低我们自己
You know, we all have aspects of ourselves
你应该明白 我们都希望自己的某个方面
we might wish were different.
是独一无二的
Yes. I wanted larger biceps
当然 在我对自己的精神敏锐度感到满意之前
before I became comfortable with my mental acuity.
我想要更大的肱二头肌
Here... you can see
看这里
cribra orbitalia, suggesting Brianna
多孔性骨肥厚 表明Brianna
suffered from long-term malnourishment.
长♥期♥遭受营养不良
There's no enamel erosion to indicate bulimia
没有珐琅质侵蚀能够证实贪食症
so it's more likely she's been on a calorie-controlled diet for at least two years.
所以她更有可能在饮食中控制卡路里 至少坚持了两年
Oh, it gets better.
哦 这越来越好了
Oh, how can it not?
哦 这怎么能不好
Her tox screen came back with traces of somatropin
她的毒理检测出生长激素
tetracycline, and glycopyrronium bromide.
四环素和格隆溴铵的痕迹
Human growth hormone
人类生长激素
broad-spectrum antibiotic used to treat acne
广谱抗生素用来治理痤疮
and a chemical mixture that controls perspiration.
以及化学合成剂控制出汗的
All with serious side effects.
这些都会有严重的副作用
No prescriptions were ever issued.
连药方都没有
So Mom bound, starved and drugged her.
所以她妈妈束缚她 让她饿着同时给她吃药
That's heartwarming.
这可真是"热心"
Our society puts a premium on beauty
我们社会很重视美
common in declining cultures.
尤其经常发生在衰落的文化里
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表