Did I not mention the fresh asphalt in Judy's shoe?
我有提到过Judy鞋子上的新鲜沥青吗
That intersection was just repaved about a month ago.
那个十字路口大概一个月前才铺好的
Very interesting.
有意思
Thanks, Hodgins.
谢谢Hodgins
Hmm? What's interesting?
什么东西有意思
Miss Montenegro? I'm Bill Dowd, Judy's father.
Miss Montenegro 我是Bill Dowd Judy的父亲
Oh. Hi.
你好
Um, I'm sorry. How do you know me?
抱歉 你是怎么认识我的
The F.B.I. told me that the Jeffersonian was investigating Judy's murder.
FBI跟我说Jeffersonian协会在查Judy的案子
I read your team's biographies online, saw your picture.
我在网上看了你们团队的介绍 看到过你的照片
And you followed me here?
然后跟踪我到这里吗
I'm sorry. I know how that must look.
对不起 我知道那样不好
But I just... need answers.
但我只是...想知道答案
I need to know who killed my daughter.
我想知道是谁杀了我女儿
I'm sorry, Mr. Dowd. There's nothing I can tell you.
抱歉 Mr. Dowd 我没有什么可以告诉你的
I already know about the Web site... and this Monte Gold son of a bitch.
我已经知道了那个网站的事情...还有Monte Gold那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
The F.B.I. told you about that?
FBI告诉你的吗
A buddy from my job found the video.
我的一个同事看到了视频
He thought I'd be embarrassed, but all I care about is what happened next.
他以为我会觉得难堪 但我在乎的只有那之后发生了什么
Did this guy kill her?
是那家伙杀了她吗
I really can't discuss the case.
我无可奉告
The way he's pawing at my girl on that video, he's gotta be a suspect.
就冲他在视频里对我女儿动手动脚的样子 也至少是个嫌犯
At-At this point, Mr. Dowd, there are a lot of suspects.
按这种情况的话 Mr. Dowd 有好几个嫌犯呢
But not many like him. I mean, do you trust him?
但没人像他那样 你相信他吗
Do you think he's a good man?
你觉得他是好人吗
No. Of course not.
不 当然不
I find him repulsive.
我觉得他令人讨厌
Please. I just gotta know.
拜托了 我只是想知道而已
Was it him?
是他干的吗
I'm very sorry about your daughter, Mr. Dowd.
你女儿的事我很遗憾 Mr. Dowd
There's nothing I can say.
我什么都不能说
I understand. I shouldn't have put you on the spot.
我明白 我不该让你为难的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You lied about the bouncer, Eddie.
保镖那事你撒谎了 Eddie
What?
什么
The bouncer in Lauderdale.
劳德代尔那个保镖
You never saw him kissing Judy Dowd the night she went missing.
Judy Dowd失踪那晚你没看到过他吻她
Really? I was sure it was them.
是吗 我确定那是他们
Uh, you drive the bus, too, don't you?
你也负责开车 对吧
Yeah, so?
对 怎么了
So you drove out of Lauderdale, straight up the 95 to Daytona?
所以你开车离开了劳德代尔 直接走95号♥公路去了Daytona对吗
Is that what Monte said?
是Monte说的吗
Yeah, straight up 95.
没错 直接上了95号♥公路
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Oh. No, uh, that's right. There was, uh, construction.
不 当时那里在施工
We got detoured cross state on 75.
我们绕道走了75号♥公路
Right, 75. Isn't that Alligator Alley?
没错 75号♥公路 是鳄鱼巷那条路对吧
Come on, Eddie. A girl is dead.
说实话吧 Eddie 有个女孩死了
We didn't kill her.
我们没杀她
But she was on your bus.
但她在你们车上
She had a few drinks. You have sex with her?
她喝了不少酒 你跟她上♥床♥了吗
No. No way. I... was driving.
没有 不可能的...我在开车
While Monte had sex with her?
在Monte跟她做♥爱♥的时候吗
I guess.
大概吧
You guess? Was-Was it consensual?
大概吗 他们是两厢情愿的吗
All I know is she was drunk, all right? Really drunk.
我只知道她喝醉了好吗 烂醉如泥
And when Monte got done with her, she came up by me wanting to get off the bus.
Monte跟她完事后 她过来说要下车
Eddie, don't say anything!
Eddie 什么都别说
Where were you in all this?
你在这里面扮演什么角色
Lloyd drives in front of us. It was me and Monte on the bus.
Lloyd开车在我们前面 车上只有我和Monte
Shut up, Eddie.
闭嘴 Eddie
Monte's lawyer says that we don't have to talk to anybody until he gets here.
Monte的律师说他到之前我们不需要跟任何人说话
He has nothing to worry about. No one's under arrest.
他不用担心什么 我们没要逮捕谁
Why'd you let her off the bus?
你为什么让她下车
I didn't want to. It was really dark. She could barely stand up.
我没想让她下车 天很黑 她站都站不稳
Then Monte wanted her off?
是Monte要她下车吗
He was pissed off. She was crying.
他很生气 她一直在哭
Eddie! He was gonna fire me if I didn't.
Eddie 我不让她下车的话他会炒我鱿鱼的
We owe Monte a lot, okay? The guy's been really good to us.
我们欠Monte很多 他对我们真的很好
And we knew that none of us killed her.
我们知道我们没杀她
If you let her off the bus in the middle of nowhere in that condition, you may as well have.
如果你在那种情况下让她下车的话 等于是杀了她
When Eddie told me where she got off the bus, I went back and looked for her.
Eddie跟我说她在哪里下车后 我回去找过她
I must have driven that road for an hour. I figured she hitched a ride back.
我沿着那条路开了一个小时 我以为她搭了顺风车走了
You figured? He figured.
你以为吗 他说他以为
Maybe Monte made a bad call in letting the girl off.
可能Monte让那女孩下车是不对
But she wanted off. So he was just doing what she asked.
但她也要求下车 他只是满足她的要求而已
Except for the sex part.
除了做♥爱♥那部分
You know what? You can't prove that.
你知道什么 你什么都证明不了
I wouldn't bet against her.
我可不会跟她打赌
So, is Monte still in his office?
Monte在办公室吗
No.
不在
He, uh, had an appointment back at the Iguana Club up in Maryland.
他在马里兰州鬣蜥俱乐部有个约会
You know what? I'm in America. We're men.
这是在美国 我们是男人
Let's drink coffee, not tea, eh?
所以喝咖啡吧 不喝茶 怎么样
Oh, I say.
我得说
You're doing a marvelous job.
你活干得真棒
Thank you.
谢谢
That's not coffee.
这不是咖啡
Oh. What is it?
那是什么
I don't know what the hell it is, but it sure isn't coffee, doc.
我不知道这鬼东西是什么 但肯定不是咖啡
You tend to do things well, don't you?
你总是力求把事情做好 对吗
Make coffee, build barbecue machines.
泡咖啡 建烧烤机
It's not really a machine.
这不算是机器
Solve crimes, raise a son, love women, leave women.
破案 抚养儿子 爱上一个女人 离开一个女人
Whatever you aim at, you hit.
不管你瞄准什么 你都击中了
Is that bad?
那不好吗
By no means. No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Except Oh, yeah, okay. Here we go.
只是 开始了
Let me have it, Doc.
说嘛 医生
Except it is indicative of a need to control your environment.
只是这也是你想要控制周遭的一种象征
Again, I ask, uh, is that bad?
我又得问了 这不好吗
No, of course not. No. Except-
不 当然不 除了
Except?
除了什么
Except when you shoot a clown.
除了你枪击一个小丑的时候
You know, you make it sound like he was walking around making balloon animals.
你说得好像他会走来走去用气球做动物玩具似的
For the most part, your rebellions are small.
在大多数情况下 你的逆反心态并不严重
Rebellions?
逆反心态
The colorful socks, the funky belt buckle.
彩色袜子 特别的皮带扣
They're a mechanism. Quiet rebellions.
都是逆反的一种表现 无声的反抗
A way of asserting your personal control...
一种对像FBI这类同质化组织
over a homogenizing organization like the F.B.I.
宣誓个人控制的方式
But shooting a clown is not a quiet rebellion.
枪击小丑可不是无声的反抗
Shooting a clown is, quite literally, deafening.
确切的来说是震耳欲聋的了
Booth. Hey, it's me.
我是Booth 是我
Hold on. Why is it every time I answer the phone, you walk away?
等一下 为什么每次我接电♥话♥你就要走开
Why do you answer the phone knowing it'll make me walk away?
那为什么你明知我会走开还要接电♥话♥
Yeah, you know what? Bones, I gotta call you back.
Bones 我回头给你打回去
Well, I- Is- Is Sully for real?
Sully是认真的吗
What? I just can't decide whether or not to take him seriously.
什么 我只是无法决定是不是要把他的行为当真
Is he acting unprofessional?
他表现的不专业吗
No. He's- He's very professional.
没有 他很专业
It's just- Can he really do all he says he can do?
只是 他真的像他自己说的那样什么都会吗
Oh, you mean that whole master carpentry thing, yeah.
你是说木工大♥师♥那些啊 没错
What? Well, he made me a dining room set last year.
什么 他去年给我做了一整套餐厅桌椅
He's a carpenter as well?
他还是个木匠啊
As well as what?
他还说什么了
That's Sully calling right now.
Sully打过来了
We're, um-We're doing, you know, what we did.
我们正在做 你知道的 我们做的那些工作
You know, I'll be back soon.
我很快就会过去
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表