What did you want us to do? Your jobs.
你想要我们做什么呢 你的分内事
Hey!
嘿
No, Ms. Supek, you want us to do your job.
不 Ms. Supek 你想要我们做你的那份工作
My people gave you all the evidence you need
我的人把所需的所有证据都给你了
to fry turko with any reasonable jury.
任何一个合理的陪审团都能让Turko罪有应得
Forensically... we gave you everything you need to arrest Turko.
法庭鉴定中... 我们给了你逮捕Turko所需的一切
Arrest in not a conviction.
逮捕了不代表能定罪
We definitely gave you enough to reject his plea bargain
我们绝对给了足够的证据 能让法庭拒绝他的认罪协商
and indict him in the wrongful death of a senator.
和控告他对参议员的过失杀人罪
Indictment is not a conviction.
控告了也不代表能定罪
You accept that plea bargain, the investigation stops.
只要你接受了他的认罪协商 调查就会停止
Indict him, give us time to give you what you need.
控告他 给我们一点时间给你想要的东西
If you accept this plea bargain, you don't deserve to be a federal prosecutor.
如果你接受了他的认罪协商 你就不配当一名联邦检察官
Dr. Saroyan... Yeah, it's scary.
Dr. Saroyan... 对 这很可怕
The whole country will be watching the trial
整个国家都会盯着这场审讯
and you don't want to go in with less than a sure thing.
所以你不想打没有把握的仗
But you put my people on the stand as expert witnesses and that's a sure thing.
但是如果你让我的人去做专家证人 这案子就有把握了
Not zack.
Zack不能做
You tell the story of what happened, using the evidence these people provided,
你用这些人提供的证据 把究竟发生了什么讲出来
and if you have any ability as a prosecutor, you'll win the case.
如果你真的有当检察官的能力 你就能赢下这个案子
Are you finished? No, Ms. Supek.
你说完了吗 没有 Ms. Supek
In the future, when you have problems with my team,
以后 如果你对我的团队有意见
you register them with me in private, not by grandstanding in a public forum.
你需要私下和我交涉 而不是在公共场所哗众取宠
Okay...
好吧...
I sort of see why she got the job.
我大概明白为什么她会得到这份工作了
Well, looks like your brother was here.
看起来你哥哥来过
I never understood the idea of bringing flowers.
我一直不明白为什么要带花来
Just for once, Bones, do what people do, okay?
就这一次 Bones 做点大家都会做的事 好吗
See how it feels.
看看感觉如何
Come on. That's it.
拿着吧 这就对了
Now I'm gonna go stand over here while you, you know, talk to your mom.
你和你妈妈讲话的时候 我会站在这
I told you, I don't do that.
我告诉过你的 我不会那么做的
Mom, it's me, Temperance.
妈妈 是我 Temperance
I have questions, but you can't answer them.
我有些问题 但是你也没法回答我
No offense, but I don't think there's anything here of you but your bones, so...
无意冒犯 但是我认为这里除了你的骨头 其他什么都没有 所以...
I can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我在和死人说话
Is dad a good man or...
爸爸是个好人吗 还是...
a bad man?
坏人
He had someone killed.
他雇凶杀人了
Had him murdered and...
他是不是谋杀了...
What's the truth?
真♥相♥到底是什么
Do I...
我该不该...
Do I keep looking or do I let it go like he asked?
我该不该继续找他 还是听他的不去管了
Who's he protecting, himself?
他是在保护谁 他自己吗
Or me and Russ?
还是为了我和Russ
Booth.
Booth
I asked the questions, and guess what.
我问了问题 但是猜猜怎么着
No answer.
没有答案
Well, maybe if you weren't standing right on top of her,
如果你没有正踩在她上面
took a step to the left, showed just a little respect.
而是往左一步 拿出点尊重
Sometimes it takes a while to get an answer, okay?
有时得到答案是需要时间的 明白吗
Just leave the flowers.
就放下花吧
I get answers at a lab, you get them from people.
我在实验室里得到答案 你审讯人得到答案
Nobody gets answers from a slab of stone.
没人能从一块石头得到答案
Yeah, well, I see an answer in the stone.
我就从石头里看到了答案
See, you buried your mother as Christine Brennan;
你看 你以Christine Brennan之名埋葬了你妈妈
the woman that you knew as your mother and not by her real name; Ruth Keenan.
而不是以你母亲的真名Ruth Keenan埋葬她
That tells me who you are.
这告诉了我你是怎样的人
What do you got?
你找到了什么
A dolphin.
一个海豚
What does that tell you?
这告诉了你什么
What does that tell you?
这告诉了你什么
My father was here.
我爸爸来过这
Because he loves your mother
因为他爱你的妈妈
and grieves her loss and he came here to talk to her.
追悼她 来和她说说话
You're tainting evidence.
你在污染证据
It's not that kind of evidence, Bones.
这不是那种证据 Bones
It's evidence of something else.
这是另外一种证据
Something that can't be tainted.
不会被污染的证据
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
Yeah
是啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表