Are you having a moment?
你们俩是在调情吗
How does finding the pipe prove that Kelly Morris is lying?
找到那根铁管怎么能证明Kelly Morris是在撒谎
How does her confession not include the murder weapon?
她的证词为什么没提到凶器
For the last time, the pipe is not the murder weapon.
最后说一次 铁管不是凶器
Dylan Krane died from a 50-foot fall.
Dylan Krane是死于50英尺的高空坠落
Can you run the scenario through your magic holographic crystal ball thing?
你能用你的神奇全息水晶球模拟一下场景吗
Too many variables .But I have another idea.
变量太多了 不过我有另外一个主意
Okay, Booth, you're Dylan Krane.
Booth 你扮演Dylan Krane
Okay, you know what? I'm out the door.
我去门外等
Cam... Kelly Morris, right.
Cam... 我扮Kelly Morris对吧
Okay, I feel stupid.
我觉得好蠢
Okay, you two...You are young. You are in love.
你们俩...你们年轻 彼此相爱
You're about to break up, but this is very tragic.
你们要分手了 但很悲痛
It's very emotionally fraught.
充满感情
Kelly Morris says she argued with Dylan and pushed him out the window.
Kelly Morris说她跟Dylan争吵 然后把他推出窗外
She pushed him, then tried to save him by grabbing his arm?
她推了他 然后想要抓住他的手臂救他
Well, that would explain the fingernail polish in the scratch, but...
这样就能解释抓痕里的指甲油了 但是...
Not the oxidized iron.
解释不了氧化铁
Kelly would've had to strike him with the pipe from behind
Kelly得从背后用铁管打他
and then drive him through the glass.
然后把他从玻璃窗推出去
But she said that they were arguing face-to-face.
但她说他们是面对面争吵的
He would have seen her coming.
他能看到她走过来
That means there had to be a 3rd person.
也就是说需要有第三个人
Someone who snuck up behind him.
是那个人从背后偷袭了他
Guys, I need a Kevin Duncan.
伙计们 我需要人扮演Kevin Duncan
I'll do it.
我来吧
Kelly already called me a perv, so I have my motivation.
Kelly已经管我叫变♥态♥了 所以我有这个动机
So Kevin strikes Dylan with the pipe...
Kevin用铁管打了Dylan...
Careful.
小心点
Which moves him forward.
这让他向前倒
Kelly grabs the pipe away from him,
Kelly从他手里夺过铁管
but Dylan is losing consciousness.
但Dylan已经没意识了
He didn't have to throw Dylan out the window.
他不需要把Dylan扔出窗去
He could have simply pushed him.
他只需要推一下
Easy. Kelly grabs his arm...
轻点 Kelly抓住他的手臂...
To save him.
试图救他
Which would put the fingernails and rust in the wound.
这就把指甲油和铁锈弄到了伤口中
But she can't hold him, and he falls.
但她没抓住他 他掉了下去
Well, that theory explains the physical evidence.
这个理论解释了物证
Except, why would Kelly confess to murder to protect Kevin Duncan?
除了一点 为什么Kelly要认罪来保护Kevin Duncan
She's afraid of him. But she knows he's dead.
她怕他 但她知道他已经死了
Guys...
伙计们...
there's only 2 people in this world that Kelly Morris would cover for.
这世上有两个人是Kelly Morris会保护的
One of them went out that window.
其中一个摔出了窗户
We know you didn't kill Dylan. I did, too.
我们知道你没杀Dylan 就是我杀的
Kelly, I don't want you to admit to anything more, all right?
Kelly 我不希望你再供认什么了 好吗
No, you didn't. We can prove there was a 3rd person there.
不 你没杀他 我们能证明当时有第三个人在场
The 3rd person that hit Dylan with a pipe
是那个人用铁管打了Dylan
and when you took away the pipe, pushed him through the glass.
在你夺走铁管后 那个人又把他推出了窗
No, it was just me.
不 就是我做的
I hit him with a pipe. I pushed him through the glass.
我用铁管打了他 我把他推出了窗外
No, you grabbed his arm. You tried to save him.
不 你抓住了他的手臂 你想要救他
No.
不是的
Dylan made you feel like you weren't alone in this world. Right?
Dylan让你觉得你在这世上不是孤身一人对吗
He was sweet to you.
他对你很好
He took so much weight off your shoulders.
他卸下了你肩上的重担
He was good to Alex.
他对Alex也很好
And when Dylan said that you'd be together always, you believed him.
所以当Dylan说要跟你长相厮守的时候 你相信了他
Yes. Yes, I believed him.
是的 我相信了他
And when Suzanne couldn't take care of both you and Alex,
当Suzanne没办法再照顾你和Alex时
you had an idea.
你有了个主意
Run away with Dylan.
跟Dylan私奔
Maybe Suzanne will keep Alex, and everybody will be happy.
也许那样Suzanne就会继续照顾Alex 那样就皆大欢喜
Dylan loved me.
Dylan爱我
I know.
我知道
But I didn't tell Alex.
但我没告诉Alex
He just...He just...
他只是...他只是...
he thought that Dylan was trying to take me away from him forever.
他以为Dylan要把我从他身边永远抢走
I...I did it all wrong.
我...是我做错了
It's not...it's not Alex's fault, it's my fault.
这不是...不是Alex的错 是我的错
Kelly...
Kelly...
You're 15 years old.
你才15岁
This is not your fault.
这不是你的错
The weight of the world is not on your shoulders.
你不该承受这样的重负
And we can't let you pay for what Alex did.
我们也不能让你为Alex承担罪责
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I didn't tell them, they just... They just knew.
我没跟他们说 他们...他们就是知道了
It's okay. Sorry about Dylan.
没什么 Dylan的死我很抱歉
You were right about the pipe.
铁管的事你没说错
You were right about the rose.
玫瑰的事你也没错
Could I sit for a moment?
我能坐一会儿吗
I wish you would eat some of these fries, save me from myself.
我希望你能吃掉些薯条 我解决不掉
They're really good with the garlic mayonnaise.
蘸点蒜蓉蛋黄酱味道很不错
We have a problem.
我们之间有点问题
Do you see a solution?
你有办法解决吗
It's not completely my fault.
这不全是我的错
I was a foster child.
我曾经被寄养过
And apparently... Booth says that...
很显然...Booth说...
Booth says that I have...
Booth说我有...
something about control issues and the weight of the world.
控制欲和负担的问题
That sounds like Booth.
很像是Booth说的话
I think he meant that...
我想他是指...
if I'm going to share responsibility for these cases,
如果我要把案子的责任分出去的话
I'm going to have to learn to stop controlling everything, too.
我得学会不试图控制一切
Does that make sense?
有道理吗
Psychology's not...
心理学不是...
I really...I really hate psychology.
我真的...真的很讨厌心理学
Not everyone's brain works as fast as yours.
不是所有人脑子像你一样灵活的
I have to mull sometimes. Are you familiar with that concept?
我有时必须得深思熟虑 你明白这个吗
Yes. I just always thought it was a waste of time.
明白 我只是总觉得这是浪费时间
I'm in charge.
这里我说了算
But out of respect for you, I could extend...
但出于对你的尊敬 我可以竭力...
did you ever play Monopoly? No.
你玩过大富翁没 没
They have this thing called a "Get Out of Jail" card.
他们有一种叫免死金牌的卡
Think of it as a free pass to defy me.
可以用来违抗我
No explanation needed. No recriminations, no repercussions.
不需要解释 不需要反诉 不需要回应
Well, how... how many would I get? One a week.
我...能拿到几张 一周一次
5 per case. 3 per week.
一个案子五次 一周三次
Booth told you I was a foster kid, didn't he?
Booth告诉你我被寄养过 对吧
Okay, yes, he did, but... he did it with a good heart.
他说了 但...他是出于好意
And I'd really appreciate it if you didn't let him know. Please.
如果你不告诉他这个的话 我会很感激 拜托了
He's going to know that you told me the second he sees us together.
他一看到我们俩在一起他就会知道你已经跟我说了
It's true. He's awful like that.
这倒是 他就是这么可怕
He reads people the way that you read pathology reports or I read bones.
他看人就跟你看病理学报告和我看骨头一样
Oh, God, I know. I hate him.
天哪 我知道 我讨厌他
Well, I don't really. I know.
我不是真的讨厌他 我明白
Maybe...I will take you up on this.
也许...吃薯条我需要你的协助
Thank you Please, I... Help me.
谢谢 拜托了 帮帮我
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表