Yeah.
对
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Plaster dust in the poison.
在毒药里的石灰粉
Renovations to the apartment next door.
隔壁公♥寓♥在装♥修♥
You're not all that smart, turns out.
你可没那么聪明 转过去
One minute.
一分钟
All I want is one minute alone with you.
我只需要和你独处一分钟
Fine with me.
我没问题
Don't provoke the lunatic, alright?
不要刺♥激♥神经病 好吗
You got nowhere to go.
你无路可逃
I'm not going back to jail.
我不要回监狱了
You see, that's really not your decision, Howie.
这不是你能决定的 Howie
Put your hands up.
举起手来
Drop the crowbar.
把撬棍放下
Look at who the killer is now, Agent Booth.
看看现在谁才是凶手 Booth探员
A little help here, Bones.
来帮忙啊 Bones
I got nothing but dead weight here.
我这可是死沉死沉的
Sorry. Can't reach.
对不起 我够不到
Grab the railing.
抓住栏杆
You wanted to drop me anyway.
你其实想让我掉下去的
Just get it over with.
就放手吧
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Are you saying you don't want me dead?
你想说你不想我死吗
I'm not you.
我可不是你
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗
You don't think in the world with me still in it?
你没想过有我的世界里
Going after Dr. Brennan, your son...
缠着Dr. Brennan 你儿子…
I'm not you.
我不是你
Unit on the ground saw what happened.
地面上的小队目击了全程
So did the sniper across the street.
以及街对面的狙击手也看到了
You tried to save him.
你试着救他了
Yep.
对
No one could have helped him.
没人帮的了他
Yep.
对
You can take off now, Booth.
你能下班了 Booth
Department might wanna assign you a shrink.
局里可能会给你安排一个心理医生
On-the-job death like that.
在岗伤亡之类的
You didn't have your full strength.
你没办法使用全部力量
And your wrist was hurt from pullingZack away from the explosion.
爆♥炸♥中你推Zack的时候手腕受伤了
My wrist wasn't hurt, Bones.
我手腕不疼 Bones
I wish you'd let me shoot him.
我希望你能让我开枪打他的
No you don't.
不 你不想
Parker, I'll put you up again.
Parker 我放你上去
No, Daddy, I don't wanna get up.
不 爸爸 我不想上去
Knuckles!
碰个拳
Hi.
嗨
How'd you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这儿
Saturday morning.
周六早晨
How's Parker?
Parker如何
Yeah, I'm afraid I freaked him out.
嗯 我怕我把他吓坏了
Today he's really scared of this place.
今天他特别怕来这里
I gotta put that right.
我得纠正回来
It's you all over. Putting things right.
总是由你来纠正事情
Cam gets released from hospital today?
Cam今天出院了?
Yeah.
对
What?
怎么了
You know, what happened to Cam happened because
你看之所以Cam发生这事
we had a personal relationship.
就是因为我们曾经在交往
Had?
曾经?
People who work in high-risk situations,
从事高危工作的人员
they can't be involved romantically
不能谈恋爱
because it leads to-
因为会导致
things like what happened.
诸如此类的事情发生
High-risk situations.
高危工作
Every single day, it's with us.
每天 都是这样
There's this line and we can't cross it,
底线在这儿 我们不能逾越
you know what I'm saying?
你懂我意思吗
Yes.
懂
I understand.
我懂
He seems OK now.
他看上去没事了
Yeah. It's important to make things right.
是的 纠正事情很重要
I just don't know how.
我只是不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
我不知道
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表