这枚戒指从长女传到下一代长女
It's a tradition in your mother's side of the family.
这是你妈妈家里的传统
You told Russ and me that we didn't have any relatives.
你跟我和Russ说我们没有亲戚
Well, honey, we were underground.
亲爱的 我们必须隐姓埋名
We had new names. We had to tell you that.
有了新身份 我们必须那么跟你说
What's the truth?
真♥相♥是什么
Your mother's the oldest of 3 sisters
你妈妈是她的三个姐妹中年纪最大的
and if you wanna seek them out, you show them the ring...
如果你想找到她们你就给她们看戒指
they'll know who you are and accept you into the family.
她们就会知道你是谁 然后接纳你
What about on your side?
那你那边的亲戚呢
Your mother was the only family I ever knew.
你的妈妈是我唯一的家人了
And you and Russ.
还有你和Russ
You abandoned me for 15 years.
你十五年前抛弃了我
And I'll do whatever I can to make repairs.
我现在在尽可能的补偿
While running away from the F.B.I.?
顺便逃避FBI吗
I have more- a message from your mother on videotape.
还有别的东西 一条来自你母亲的视频信息
Wh- What does she say?
她说了什么
I don't know. It's for you.
我不知道 信息是给你的
When you're ready.
你准备好了我就给你
Hi. I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have a warrant here...
抱歉打扰了 我有一张许可令
to take a D.N.A. sample from you...
可以从你身上获得DNA样本
Mr. Arthur McGregor from Coos Bay, Oregon.
来自俄勒冈Coos海湾的Mr. Arthur McGregor
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Zack? There's a recalcification around this hole.
Zack 弹孔周围有钙化痕迹
It healed.
它愈合了
Zack, I'm getting married Saturday. 2 short days, man.
Zack 我星期六就要结婚了 只有两天时间了
I need to know if you'll stand up with me.
我想知道你会不会站在我旁边
I don't need a formal response. A simple yes-
我又不需要这么正式的回答 说一句...
Iraq?
伊♥拉♥克♥
You can't go to Iraq.
你不能去伊♥拉♥克♥
The president is asking me personally. No.
是总统亲自邀请我的 不是
Not personally. The president has a machine to sign for him.
他不是亲自写的 是用机器打印的
He's probably talking to every forensic anthropologist in the country.
他可能给这里的每一个法医都写了信
You can't go to Iraq. No.
你不能去伊♥拉♥克♥ 不能
No way. You- You stay here and you be my best man. You let someone else go.
不行 你呆在这里做我的伴郎 让别人去
He says I'm at the forefront of my field...
他说我是行业中的佼佼者
that my country needs me. You can't go to Iraq.
说我的国家需要我 你不能去伊♥拉♥克♥
Zack, will you be my best man or not?
Zack 所以你到底要不要当我的伴郎
No.
不要
Why? Because if I decide to do what the president wants...
为什么 如果我响应了总统的号♥召
and go to Iraq and get killed...
去了伊♥拉♥克♥然后被杀了
you won't be able to remember your wedding with happiness.
你以后记起你的婚礼就不会那么开心了
Okay. Big assumption there, buddy.
你的假设真大胆
Rationally speaking, I'm not good at social ritual. You should ask Booth.
理性的来说 我不擅长社交礼仪 你应该让Booth当你的伴郎
Everything isn't rational.
不是所有事情都是理性的
It should be.
但应该是这样的
I no longer believe this is a bullet hole.
我不觉得这是一个弹孔
I believe this was created by a drill.
而是一个钻孔
Chelsea had brain surgery when she was 3
Chelsea三岁的时候接受了脑部手术
They had to drill into her skull? Yes, to relieve the pressure.
他们一定得钻开她头骨吗 是的 为了释放压力
These are accurate. I beg your pardon?
这些画都很精确 你说什么
These are all constellations- Centaurus, Aquarius, Gemini.
这些是星座 人马座 水瓶座 双子座
I knew Chelsea loved the stars, but I never thought her drawings were actually-
我知道Chelsea喜欢星星 但我从来没想到
They're real? This one's Delphinus, the dolphin.
它们是真实存在的? 这是海豚座
It was... my favorite when I was a child.
是我小时候最喜欢的星座
My mother and I both loved dolphins...
我和我的妈妈都喜欢海豚
so that was something that we...
这就是我们经常...
shared.
讨论的事情
Mrs. Cole, why exactly did, uh, your daughter require brain surgery?
话说回来 为什么你女儿会需要脑部手术
Why did you ask it like that?
为什么你要用这种语气
You think I did something to Chelsea.
你觉得我虐待Chelsea
Head injuries are extremely common
头部损伤
with children who are physically abused.
在遭到虐待的孩子身上很常见
Excuse me, but it's very important that I take my medication on time.
抱歉 但我真的需要准时吃药
My daughter, age 3, fell out of bed.
我的女儿在三岁的时候 从床上掉了下来
She didn't stop crying, and so I took her to the hospital. She had the surgery.
她一直哭所以我带她去医院 她做了脑部手术
It was because of that injury that they discovered that she had the aging disease.
正是因为那处伤口 他们发现了她的老化疾病
Did Joe Mellon tell you that I physically abused my daughter...
Joe Mellon跟你们说我虐待她吗
because I grabbed her arm once?
就因为我有一次抓了她的手臂
Once?
就因为那一次吗
Booth.
Booth
Dude, uh, will you stand up for me on Saturday?
你愿意在星期六那天跟我站在一起吗
Against who? No. No, I mean be my best man.
你要我对抗谁 不是 我是要你当我的伴郎
Sure. Wow. I know.
当然可以 哇 我知道
Big honor. No, no, no. Yeah, that...
这是很大的荣誉 不是 我是说
but, you know, you didn't give me much time to put a bachelor party together.
你没给我时间准备单身派对啊
No bachelor party. Is that Hodgins?
我不举办单身派对 是Hodgins吗
Yeah, he wants me to be his best man.
对 他想让我当他的伴郎
If there's no bachelor party, what do you want me to do? Stand there, make a toast...
如果不举办单身派对 我还能帮什么忙 站在那里 祝酒
hand over the ring...
递一下戒指
tongue kiss the maid of honor at the reception when people clink glasses.
在宾客碰杯的时候舌吻伴娘
Nice. Excellent. Who's the maid of honor?
挺好的 谁是伴娘
No idea, but most of Angela's friends are really hot.
我不知道 但是Angela的大部分朋友都很性感
Well, I'm the maid of honor. Why?
我是伴娘 怎么了
Uh, listen, do you need me to connect with the bride's father...
你需要我联♥系♥新娘的父亲
put together the, uh- the toast, the speeches and all that?
准备敬酒词什么的吗
Hodgins, are you there?
Hodgins 你还在吗
Angela's father.
Angela的爸爸
Oh, I forgot all about him.
我忘了还有他这个人
She has AlDS. Angela?
她有艾滋病 Angela吗
Cynthia Cole, the victim's mother. H.I.V. or AIDS.
Cynthia Cole 受害人的母亲 她有艾滋病
What, all that medicine she took?
你从她吃的药看出来的吗
I recognized one of them. We'll ask Cam.
我认出来了一种 我再问一下Cam
In the mud sample taken from beneath the remains...
在尸体下面的泥土样本里
I found a high concentration of dead anostraca.
我找到了大量枝额虫
Also known as fairy shrimp.
也叫仙女虾
Shrimp can live outside the ocean? They aren't actually shrimp.
虾可以不在海水中生存吗 它们其实不是虾
They're brachiopods. Main differences being Moving on.
它们是鳃足动物 有很大不同 你接着往下说
I wanna know if they can be poisoned by feeding on decomposing flesh.
我想知道它们是不是因为摄食腐烂尸体中毒
Oh, God. Please tell me that-
天啊 告诉我那不是
That's not human. That's Spam.
那不是真的人肉 那是午餐肉
Which has been injected with a number of organic poisons.
被注射了一些有机毒素的午餐肉
Ah. We'd like to introduce a colony of Artemia salina.
我们想引进一些卤虫藻
Commonly referred to as Sea Chimps.
也叫海猩猩
If they die, I can check to see...
如果它们死了 我就可以看看
if running them through the spectrometer reveals what poisoned them.
能不能用质谱仪查出是什么毒死了它们
What do you want from me? Permission.
你们叫我来干嘛 我们想要你的允许
Why? Because you said you'd fire us...
为什么 因为你说你要炒了我们
if we did any more experiments without clearing them first.
如果我们再擅自做实验的话
Boys, you've got Spam and Sea Chimps.
你们有午餐肉和卤虫藻
You get anything out of that, and I will...
如果你们真的能找出什么东西 我会...
buy you each a car.
给你们每个人都买♥♥辆车
Release the hounds. What?
关门放狗 什么
Pour in the Sea Chimps.
我叫你倒卤虫藻
I found that anticlimactic.
我觉得很扫兴
Yeah.
是吧
Do you like your father? Love my father.
你喜欢你的父亲吗 我爱我的父亲
I think I love my father. Well, that's normal.
我觉得我爱我爸爸 这很正常啊
But he ran out on me and Russ.
但是他抛弃了我和Russ
He robbed people.
他还抢劫别人
He's a murderer.
他还是杀人犯
He got my mother killed. You know? How does he expect me to-
他害我妈妈被杀 他怎么能期待我...
It's hard to trust someone who's abandoned you, especially a parent.
信任一个曾经抛弃你的人是很难的 特别是这个人是父母
Am I-
我是不是...
Am I terrible for not...
我是不是很糟糕 因为
wanting to let myself care about my own father?
我不想让自己在乎自己的父亲
Look, Bones.
Bones
Your father is gonna do something tomorrow that's gonna hurt you.
你♥爸♥以后会做一些伤害到你的事情
How do you forgive that?
你怎么原谅他呢
I'm not a bad daughter, bad person?
我不是一个坏女儿 也不是一个坏人吗
You're not a bad anything.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表