I quit.
我不干了
Handed in my letter to Cam.
亲手提交辞职信给Cam
Idiot. Should have got fired.
傻瓜 应该等着被开
Now no severance package.
现在 没有遣散费了
I figure, a guy like you-
我想 像你这样男人
I resign, that puts things right between us.
只有我辞职 才能让我们之间重归于好
Do we need to discuss it past that?
我们需要谈谈吗
What are we, girls?
我们是女孩子吗
A piece of pie for my friend.
给我哥们来个派
I will remind the jury that they have heard previous testimony...
我要提醒陪审团 你们已经听过了
from Dr. Clifford Lonsdale...
之前药物成瘾方面的专家
a clinical expert in drug addiction.
Dr. Cliufford Lonsdale的证词
Why should the jury care about some Latin infections?
为什么陪审团还要在意这个小感染
We found a fungus on the victim...
我们在死者体内发现的菌类
called Aspergillus ustus.
被称作焦曲霉
Is that not very common? The fungus in the victim...
这个不常见吗 在死者身上找到的菌类
matches exactly the strain Dr. Lonsdale found in the defendant.
跟Dr. Lonsdale在被告人身上找到的是一样
What are the chances of that occurring? Incalculable.
这种巧合的几率大吗 小到无法计算
Which is something I've never said before.
这句话我从前从来没说过
Miss Montenegro, how did this happen?
Montenergro小姐 这是怎么发生的
When the defendant punctured the victim's jugular...
当被告刺穿死者的颈部时
he nicked himself.
他擦伤了自己
thus introducing the bacteria directly into the victim's bloodstream.
也就把自己的细菌直接带入到了死者的血液里里面
The fungus developed only where blood from the fatal stab pooled-
菌类只在致命伤产生的那摊血里生长
here, along the spinal cord.
在这里 脊髓附近
It did not spread throughout the body.
并没有扩散到全身
Which means That only Mr. Frazier could have infected the victim...
意味着 只有Mr. Frazier才能够感染死者
and only within moments of the victim's death.
而感染是在死者被杀死的时候发生的
And who found this fungus? Dr. Zack Addy.
那么是谁发现的菌类 Dr. Zack Addy
And who identified it? Ms. Angela Montenegro.
又是谁辨认的 是Ms. Angela Montenegro
And who realized the significance of it? I did.
又是谁意识到其重要性的 是我
Dr. Jack Hodgins participated in no way whatsoever?
Dr. Jack Hodgins没有参与任何分♥析♥吗
Objection. The implication is offensive.
反对 攻击性暗示
That objection has no standing in law, Miss Julian. The witness will answer.
这条反对在法律里面可站不住脚 证人请回答
Despite the fact that I have absolute faith...
尽管我绝对相信
in Dr. Hodgins's integrity and objectivity...
Dr. Hodgins的正直和客观
in this instance, he was not involved.
在这个证据里 他没有参与
Then the evidence stands.
那么这条证据可以成立
I don't see how they could do that.
我不明白他们怎么可以这样
Who? Lawyers.
谁 律师们
Do what? Be all friendly.
怎么了 友好相处
The only people lawyers like are other lawyers.
律师喜欢的人只有其他律师
Oh, they were married. They have a daughter, second year at M.I.T.
哦 他们俩是夫妻 他们有个女儿 在麻省读大二
Does anyone else see the irony here?
还有其他人看出来这有多讽刺了吗
Listen up, you people. The verdict is gonna come down any minute.
你们听好 判决马上就下来了
Maybe we'll win, maybe we'll lose. But this I do know-
也许我们能赢 也许我们会输 但是有一点我是明白的
you people have got to get your sand together, you hear me?
你们这些人要团结起来 你们听懂了吗
Booth- and you scientist, android brainiacs-
Booth 和你们这些科学家 机器人式的脑子
you got something very special here, but you are losing it.
你们之间有很特别的东西 但是你们在丢失这些东西
Dropping serial killers off balconies...
把连环凶手扔下阳台
and blabbin' suspects' names to vengeful fathers.
把嫌犯的名字泄露给愤怒的父亲
Cutting into heads before their times. Getting poisoned.
还没准备好就切别人头 自己又中毒了
Gettin' blown up because you go grabbing for things you shouldn't ought.
用手拿不该用手拿的东西导致爆♥炸♥
Taking photographs from frames.
从相框里取走相片
Gettin' a perfectly good car smashed to bits for no good reason.
还把我的一辆好好的车没理由的撞得支离破碎
Get it together. Start using your oversized heads.
振作一点 用用你们这些大脑袋
This is the real world.
这才是现实生活
Now, I know bug man here handed in his resignation.
现在 我知道虫男递交了他的辞职信
My official Justice Department recommendation is the following.
我的官方司法部意见如下
We win the case, he gets his job back.
我们赢了这个案子 他回来工作
We lose, Booth shoots him.
我们输了 Booth一枪崩了他
The jury's returned with the verdict.
陪审团带着裁定重回法庭了
Okay, let's go face the music.
好了 我们去听听吧
Will the defendant please rise?
被告能否起来
Madam Foreperson, please read the verdict.
Foreperson女士 请读判决
We the jury find the defendant guilty.
我们陪审团一致认为被告人有罪
Told you so.
告诉你了
This court is adjourned.
休庭
Nicely done, Caroline. Thank you.
干的漂亮 Caroline 谢谢
You look happy.
你看起来很幸福
Oh, you look really happy.
哦 你看起来十分幸福
You made the first move.
你主动了
Well, you told me I should. How was it?
你说我应该这样做的 怎样啊
I mean, I don't mean " it. "
我是 我不是问那个
No, no. I do. I mean... it.
不 不 我是 我就说 那个
I discovered something very interesting about cops and nicknames.
我发现一些关于警♥察♥和昵称有趣的事情
Anthropologically interesting? Anatomically interesting.
人类学上的有趣 解刨学上的有趣
They call the bald guy Curly, and the fat guy Tiny.
他们管光头叫卷毛 管大个子叫小家伙
It's ironic. So when they call Sully Peanut
真讽刺啊 所以当他们叫Sully "小花生"的时候
He doesn't like to shower with the other guys...
他不喜欢其他人一起洗澡
because he diverges from the quantifiable morphological norm.
因为他的下♥体♥比例完美且突出
What? What's that mean? Stands out from a crowd.
什么 什么意思 鹤立鸡群
Do you have a nickname, Booth? Something the other cops call you?
你有昵称吗 Booth 其他警♥察♥怎么叫你的
Why? What have you heard?
怎么这么问 你们听说了什么吗
Congrats, Brennan. Wow.
恭喜你 Brennan 哇
Those socks- Those are amazing.
又穿回那种袜子了 真棒
That's right. The socks, the tie, the belt buckle.
没错 袜子 领带 皮带扣
All escape valves for my socioeconomic rage.
社会经济愤怒全部逃出来了
I hate psychology.
我讨厌心理学
Oh, you know, they help me deal with the day- to- day irritations...
哦 你知道 这些东西帮我压制了
of dealing with people that are more privileged.
面对特权人士时的愤怒
I slept with Sully last night.
我昨晚跟Sully睡了
Oh. I thought you already No. Last night.
哦 我以为你们已经 没有 昨晚才
Oh. It's really none of my business.
哦 这不关我的事
Except we're partners. Yeah, there's that.
但我们是搭档 对 没错
And you told me about your socks.
你又告诉我了你的袜子
Mm- hmm. Sex, socks- - Pretty much the same word.
嗯 性♥爱♥ 袜子 差不多一个单词
Do we have a case, or are you just visiting?
我们有案子了 还是你过来看看
Yeah. I'll fill you in on the way. It's messy.
没错 我会在路上告诉你 有点混乱
Better get some protection.
最好有点心理准备
Let me get my gum boots.
让我去拿我的胶靴
Yeah. I'm gonna need a flashier tie.
没错 我需要一条更闪亮的领带
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表