I'm romanticizing.
我这是在空想
It's foolish.
好愚蠢
Everyone does it, Bones, okay?
每个人都会幻想的 Bones
It's normal.
这很正常
It's a useless fantasy,
这就是没用的幻想
no different than the childish legend
跟那个无头女巫
about the headless woman.
的幼稚传说没什么不同
I mean, look at Will.
我是说 就像Will
He sacrificed everything for his brother and
他为了自己的弟弟牺牲了一切
still couldn't save him.
可还是没法救他
By walking out, maybe Russ gave me my life.
而Russ离开我 可能对我来说是好事
But you know what Will said.
可是你看Will也说了
He was right. You turned out okay.
你很好的成长了 他说得对
I'm going to have coffee with him.
我准备跟他喝咖啡
Oh, that was quick.
哦 动作挺快
He understands something no one else I know does.
我认识的人里 没人能像他那样理解我
People need connection, Booth.
人们需要交往 Booth
Even me.
就算是我这样的
Obviously, you have one with Cam.
很明显 你跟Cam就有来往啊
What?
什么
I thought you'd mention it.
我还以为你会告诉我呢
I mean, isn't that what partners do,
就是 作为彼此的拍档
tell each other about their lives?
会告诉对方自己的生活啊
Wait a second.
等一下
Look, Bones, I...
听我说 Bones 我
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I forgot how self- conscious you are talking about sex.
我忘了你在说到性的时候会很难为情
I am not.
我才没有
I'm...
我是
Graham was kind of the star at school
Graham在我们学校像个明星一样
so we all wanted to work with him.
所以我们都愿意跟他合作
And he thought the legend was true.
他认为那个传说是真的
Said that Maggie Cinders
说什么Maggie Cinders
was talking to him in his dreams.
在梦里跟他说话来着
She told him where her head was buried.
她告诉他 她的头被埋在什么地方
And you believed him, too?
然后你就相信他了
Not at first.
起初不信
When we were out there in the woods...
本来我们去林子里的时候
Stuff like that doesn't happen.
这种事并没有发生
What kind of stuff?
什么样的事
Chopping sounds...
砍东西的声音
there were these eyes hanging on all of the trees.
还有所有的树上都挂着眼睛
Something was moving out there that wasn't us.
有什么东西在动 不是我们自己
Look, I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想什么
but you weren't out there, okay?
但是你当时不在场 好吗
Lori, she freaked.
Lori 她吓坏了
She took off into nowhere.
她跑得不知所踪
And... that's when we all got separated.
然后 那时我们就都分散了
The police report said that you brought Lori
警♥察♥记录里说你把Lori
out of the woods.
带出了森林
When I found Lori,
我找到Lori的时候
she was just curled up on the ground shaking.
她蜷缩在地上发抖
So you took her out of the woods,
所以你就把她带出了森林
but you left Graham?
但是丢下了Graham
I thought he had left us, okay?
我以为他自己走了 好么
You don't get it what it was
你都不知道在那个野外
like out there.
是什么感觉
His brother asked you to go on the search with him, but
他哥哥请求你跟他一起去搜救
you didn't go.
但你不肯去
Why didn't you go?
为什么没去
I'm not proud of myself, okay?
我没觉得这很值得骄傲
But I just couldn't go back out there.
但我就是没办法再回去那里
I couldn't.
做不到
Uh, Lori seemed to have disappeared
啊 Lori好像从学校里
from school.
消失了
You wouldn't happen to know where we could find her?
你大概可以告诉我们去哪找她
I haven't seen her since that night.
自从那天晚上起我就没见过她了
The last I heard,
上次听说
she checked back into the psych ward.
她又住到精神病房♥里去了
I checked back in because I couldn't sleep.
我再次住院是因为我睡不着
I haven't slept in days.
好几天都无法入睡
Thanks for meeting with me, Lori.
谢谢你同意见我们 Lori
Sure.
不客气
There's not much else to do in here.
反正在这儿也没事可做
Hey, do you mind if I ask you what happened that night
嘿 我能问你那天晚上在树林里到底
in the woods?
发生了什么事吗
I've told the police everything.
我已经把所有事情都告诉了警♥察♥
But Graham is the only one that can make things right.
但是Graham才是能说清整件事的人
He just got a little lost in there.
他就是迷路了
But when he gets back,
但等他回来的时候
he's going to make sure that I'm safe again.
他一定会再度保证我的安全的
Graham,
Graham
he promised to take care of you?
他承诺过要照顾你吗
Well, sure.
那当然
He's my boyfriend.
他是我的男朋友
He doesn't want anything to happen to me.
他可不想我发生什么意外
Your boyfriend?
你男朋友
We keep it a secret.
我们对此保密
Other girls get jealous.
其他姑娘们会嫉妒的
Everyone loves Graham.
每个人都爱他
Did, did you go into the woods?
你们 你们去过那个森林吗
Is that why you're here?
是为了这个来的么
Yeah.
是的
You found Graham?
你们找到Graham了
He said he was going to talk to Maggie.
他说他会去跟Maggie说话
Is that where you found him?
你们是在那儿找到他的吗
He wasn't with Maggie.
他没和Maggie在一起
Oh, no.
哦 不
No, no, no, no, no...
不 不会 不会 不会的
Lori? Lori, calm down.
Lori Lori 冷静
She killed him!
她杀了他
Sorry, Lori. We need to know what happened.
对不起 Lori 我们想知道发生了什么事
That's what happened.
她杀了他
We need to know what happened to him.
我们要知道他出了什么事
Did she take his head?
她有没有砍他的头
Oh God! No!
啊老天 不
The blood...
血
I- I called for help, but Brian wasn't there!
我叫了救命 可是Brian不在旁边
Rela... relax. Rela... relax, Lori.
放松 放松 Lori
You're safe here. Come here.
你很安全 到这儿来
There was so much blood!
好多好多血
I tried to run!
我试着逃跑
Graham! Graham, she's coming!
Graham Graham 她来了
Run, Graham!
快跑 Graham
Graham!
Graham
She freaked, Bones.
她吓坏了 Bones
It was like she was out there in the woods with that witch.
就好像她在树林里跟女巫在一起一样
Don't let anyone else hear you talking like that, Booth.
可别让其他人听到你说这话啊 Booth
I'm just saying I've seen a lot of weird things.
我是说 我见过好多怪事儿
It was, like, you know, Exorcist weird
就好像 比如说 驱魔人啦
or Elm Street weird.
猛鬼街那种怪事
What are you talking about now?
你在说什么呀
They're movies, okay, Bones?
都是电影啊 Bones
Movies so scary that you end up peeing your pants.
都是吓得人尿裤子的电影
Good to know.
长知识了
I noticed some damage to the subdeltoid bursa.
我看到在三角肌下囊有一些损伤
Looks like the subscapularis was torn away.
看起来肩胛下肌被撕裂了
They're fracture lines.
这里有骨折线
This was a postmortem trauma.
这是死后创伤
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表