I got distracted.
我改变主意了
I can't believe Father McCourt's dead.
我不相信McCourt神父死了
I mean, I thought he just took off.
我以为他只是离开了
You two were pretty close.
你们俩很亲近
Yeah. I was an altar boy. Oh, so was I.
是啊 我是祭坛助手 我也是
I liked our priest, too, but, uh What?
我也喜欢我们的神父 但是 什么
You think what everyone else does, don't you?
你也像其他人那样想吗
I don't know. What does everybody else think?
我不知道 他们都怎么想
Because we spent so much time together, he was...
因为我们总是待在一起
touching me and stuff.
他们觉得他对我有不正当行为
Really? Because, you know, if he did...
真的吗 因为如果是这样的话
and you got mad one day and-
你有一天可能会很生气
And killed him?
然后就杀了他吗
You think I killed Father McCourt?
你觉得我杀了McCourt神父吗
He never touched me. Not even once.
他一次都没碰过我
He was my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
My dad bailed on us when I was 3
我爸爸在我三岁的时候抛下了我们
Father McCourt came to my ball games.
McCourt神父来看我打球
He yelled at me about my grades.
他会因为我的成绩骂我
He was the only one who actually cared. It doesn't matter what you think.
他是唯一关心我的人 不管你们怎么想
Father Donlan didn't even believe me. Father Donlan?
Donlan神父也不相信我 Donlan神父吗
Yeah.
对
About a month before Father McCourt disappeared...
McCourt神父失踪的一个月前
Father Donlan came to my house.
Donlan神父来到我家
He said he knew what Father McCourt was doing to me.
他说自己知道McCourt神父对我做了什么
He wouldn't listen.
他不肯听我说
He was screaming that Father McCourt was going to pay for his sins.
他大叫McCourt神父会为自己的行为付出代价
I'm telling you, it was scary.
那个场景真的很恐怖
That old priest was crazy.
那个老神父疯了
He was just crazy.
他真的疯了
Yes, I was strict with Father McCourt.
对 我对McCourt神父很严格
I'm strict with all the priests who are assigned to my parish.
我对我教区里的神父都很严格
How strict, Father?
有多严格呢 神父
I'm not a new age priest, like Father Matt.
我不像Matt神父那么新潮
The church should be firm and act...
教堂应该是庄重的 应该是
as an immovable bulwark in the face of change.
不断变化的时代中坚守的堡垒
Actually, organized belief systems which fail to adapt to changing mores...
事实上 无法适应变化世俗的信仰体系...
are demoted from religions...
不再能被称作宗教...
to acknowledged metaphoric myth systems.
而变成了简单的神话体系
I mean, no one worships Odin anymore, or Zeus.
现在已经没人崇拜奥丁了 宙斯也没有
Thanks, Bones. I can take it from here.
谢谢你 Bones 接下来我自己来吧
You're kicking me out? Yes.
你要赶我出去吗 对
All he can think about now is giving you catechism.
他现在只想给你教义回答手册
I need him to answer some questions.
我叫他来是要问问题的
Wyatt's psychology isn't working.
Wyatt的心理学一点用也没有
Father, I contacted the Archdiocese about St. Agatha's...
神父 我向大主教管区问了一些圣阿加莎教堂的问题
and they said quite a few priests have come and gone...
他们说来来去去了很多教士
during your tenure.
在你的任期
Given who they've sent me, I've done well.
看看他们给我的人 你就会知道我♥干♥的对
Who did they send you? Priests who need firm guidance, for the most part.
他们给你的人怎么了 大部分都是需要指导的教士
In 1997, a complaint was sworn against you for assault.
1997年 你被控告袭击
Is that your idea of firm guidance?
这就是你所谓的指导吗
It was not assault. It was corporal punishment.
那不是袭击 那是体罚
Found an altar boy drinking sacramental wine from the chalice.
一个祭坛助手从圣杯里偷喝酒
And you caned him? The charges were dropped.
你就用手杖打他吗 控告被撤销了
I learned my lesson, and I have never struck anyone since.
我吸取了教训 后来再也没体罚过任何人
Father Donlan, in your opinion...
Donlan神父 你觉得
did Father McCourt pay too much attention to James Levay?
McCourt神父是否对James Levay表现出过多关注
You should ask James. I did.
你应该去问James 我问了
James told us that you suspected the worst.
James说你是最怀疑这事的人
He was frightened at how angry you were.
他很害怕你生气的样子
I regret scaring him.
我不该吓唬他的
He was only a child.
他还小
There are greenstick fractures on the victim's left ulna...
受害者的左尺骨有绿枝性骨折
as well as his fibula and some ribs.
腓骨和肋骨也是
Probably defensive wounds received in the struggle.
可能是挣扎的时候受的防御伤
There's no evidence of a struggle. These seem to have occurred postmortem...
没有挣扎的迹象 这似乎是
when he was dragged, probably for burial.
他死后因为被拖拽埋葬引起的
But even getting dragged over rocks shouldn't have caused those fractures.
但是就算他被拖拽也不会有这种骨折
The matrix of the bone was weakened.
他的骨头很脆弱
The cause could be genetic.
可能是天生的疾病
Or it could be some chemical or medicine that compromised the tissue.
也可能是化学药物损坏了组织
I'll need samples to run some tox screens.
我需要样本来做毒理检测
All right, see these tiny metallic fragments...
看到这些镶嵌在头部的
embedded in the victim's skull? It's silver.
金属碎片了吗 是银
Then I'll assume he wasn't struck by a shovel.
那他应该不是被铲子打的
The silver was smelted using a lead reduction method.
银是用一种先进的方法熔化的
The fluxes used indicate it was from the early 1800s...
使用的焊剂说明它来自十九世纪早期
probably during the Napoleonic Wars.
可能在拿破仑战争期间
One of our old skeletons was I.D.'d as a bishop. Bishop Jursik.
有一具尸体是一个主教 Jursik主教
Died 1889. Yeah, his robes were worth a fortune.
1889年去世 他的袍子很值钱
Let's find out if he was buried with something silver-
看一下他有没有银质陪葬品
a scepter or a shepherd's crook...
节杖或者棍杖
or something else suitable for skull cracking.
或者是其他能打碎颅骨的东西
Booth kicked me out of here.
Booth把我赶出来了
For you to say " kicked out" means you've
你说被赶出来是
acquiesced in the idea that this is his domain.
默认这是他的领地咯
Domain. Yes.
对 是他的领地
He's good at questioning people. He can- He can tell when they're lying.
他很擅长问讯 能看出别人是不是在撒谎
Can you? I've learned a lot from him about people.
那你能吗 我从他身上学到了很多关于人的东西
But?
但是呢
It's not that Booth has a 6th sense.
我不是说Booth有第六感
There is demonstrably no 6th sense to have.
很明显 第六感是不存在的
Obviously he reads minutiae of body language...
他只是能注意到身体语言
pupil dilation-
瞳孔扩张
Yes. You don't sound very satisfied...
你听起来对你自己的说法
with your own argument though, do you?
不是很满意啊
Booth likes to say...
Booth会说
" There are more things on heaven and Earth, Bones...
"在地球和天堂上的东西
than are dreamt of in your science. "
比你梦想的科学要多得多"
That's, um, a bastardization of a writer
这话是改编自一个作家的文字
named Shakespeare, from a play called Hamlet.
他叫莎士比亚 来自叫哈姆雷特的戏剧
Yes. Yes, I- I was- I was, uh-
对 我...我知道
I was aware of that.
我知道的
So if you're so uncomfortable here, why come?
如果你在这里待着不舒服 你还来干吗呢
Because... something goes on in here.
因为这里有事情在发生
He does something. And you want to find out what it is
他会做一些事情 你想知道他做了什么
dissect it- so that you can do it yourself?
自己分♥析♥ 然后你就可以自己做了
Yes. So that you can do it without Booth?
对 所以你就能撇开Booth了
So that you won't need him anymore. No.
所以你就再也用不着他了 不是
No? No, I just want to observe.
不是吗 我只是想观察他
Surely, if you want to observe, you can do that the other side of the mirror there...
如果只想观察 你直接在镜子那看不就行了吗
instead of insisting on being in this room with him, out of your element.
而不用非得跟他在这个你不熟悉的地方
Observation isn't just seeing, Dr. Wyatt.
观察不只是看 Dr. Wyatt
It's experiencing.
要去亲身体验
Ideally, I'd prefer being inside Booth's head.
真要说的话 我更想在Booth的脑子里
You know, seeing and feeling things the way he does.
看他所看 感他所感
Then maybe I- I'd understand.
可能我就能明白了
Be one with him?
跟他成为一体吗
In a scientific sense.
在科学上合为一体
Booth needs me.
Booth需要我
Hodgins has a line on the murder weapon.
Hodgins发现疑似凶器
Ta- ta then. We're done here.
那好啦 你可以走吧
Thanks.
谢谢
We need to know what artifacts were buried with Bishop Jursik.
我们只是想知道Jursik主教的陪葬品有哪些
You see, there was no photograph of his burial...
他下葬时没有拍照
in the paperwork that we received.
至少我们的文件里没有
Well, I'm not allowed to pull internment records...
如果没有经过Donlan神父的允许
without Father Donlan's permission.
我不能调取记录
Where is she going? Bones, Bones, Bones, Bones.
她要去哪 Bones Bones Bones Bones
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表