Oh, I get it. Very smart.
哦 我知道了 真聪明
Well, it's my job, Bones.
你看 这是我的工作 Bones
It's, you know, what I do for a living.
我谋生的手段
They don't seem like...Wait.
她们看起来并不...等下
Hmm, they may as well be in separate rooms.
嗯 还不如让她们在单独的房♥间里呢
Making them either great actresses who are in cahoots...
说明要么她们就是戏演的很好的同谋
Or... they have no idea what's going on.
要么...她们完全就不知道发生了什么
How could these women not know?
这些女人怎么可能不知道呢
Brennan was pretty sure that they didn't.
Brennan很确信她们不知道
And still don't apparently.
现在也显然不知道
Booth wants to wait to tell them.
Booth希望晚点再告诉她们
Wait for what?
等什么呢
To summon the nerve? - Maybe.
鼓足勇气吗 - 也许
I just wouldn't want these women finding out at the funeral.
我只是不想让这些女人在葬礼上发现
I'll take a front row seat for that.
我很乐意前排观战
Sorry. Did I say that out loud?
对不起 我刚刚说出声来了是吗
Have you found anything resembling a weapon in the tub yet?
你在浴缸里有发现任何类似武器的东西吗
Not yet. Why?
还没有 为啥
These skull fragments may feel like wet cardboard
这些头骨碎片可能感觉像是湿的纸板
but I'm pretty sure we're looking at blunt force trauma.
但是我很确信我们现在看到的是钝器创伤
I'll second that. Roughly " V"- shaped.
我也这么看 大概是V型的
Corner of a 2- by- 4 maybe?
大概是2乘4的相交成角
Specks of blood at the point of impact.
在碰撞点有血迹
Could've been the lethal blow.
有可能是致命一击
Making him dead before he was doused with lye.
说明他泡在碱液之前就死亡了
Oh, happy day.
哦 好日子
I've isolated our corrosive culprits.
造成腐蚀的元凶我找到了
Sodium hypochlorite, calcium hypochlorite, and hydrochloric acid.
次氯酸钠 次氯酸钙 以及盐酸
Available at your local market.
当地市场有售
Lucky the whole tub didn't explode.
整个浴缸没有爆♥炸♥真是幸运
It practically did. Along with teeth
几乎算是了 除了牙齿外
I keep finding these tiny shards of copper from the fixtures.
我不断找到从卡具上掉落的小小铜制碎片
Is that what this is?
是这个吗
No. That would be a wedding band.
不 那个应该是婚戒
Braided gold and platinum.
黄金和铂金的
Preserved by true love, no doubt.
毫无疑问 真爱典藏
One metal for each desperate housewife.
每个绝望的主妇都有一枚
People, can we at least fake some sense of decorum?
各位 能不能至少假装有礼貌一下
I can't help it. It's so Jerry Springer.
我忍♥不住 这太Jerry Springer风了
First of all, how does anyone juggle 2 spouses?
首先 怎么可能有人周♥旋♥在两个配偶之间呢
I can think of ways.
我能想到一些办法
Of course, by juggle, I mean quite literally...
当然 周♥旋♥一词 我的意思很确切
I have a scalpel.
我手上可是有刀的
Maybe he dissolved himself
也许是他自己分解的自己
so there'd be more of him to go around.
这样就有更多的分身到处风流了
I'm going to hell, aren't I?
我这种人是要下地狱的 是不
I'll save you a seat.
我给你留个位置
Oh, no. Not sweet Mr. Seaver.
哦 不 怎么能是可爱的Mr. Seaver呢
It can't be him.
不可能是他的
Yeah. Well, um, is that your boss in there?
嗯 好吧 那边是你的老板吗
I mean, who would do something like that?
我是说 谁会做这种事呢
Everybody loves the man.
所有人都喜欢他
Well, you know, not everyone.
好吧 也不是所有人
Hey, what's goin' on?
嘿 怎么回事儿
Mr. Valero, you won't believe it.
Mr. Valero 你不会相信的
Agent Booth. We met yesterday.
Booth探员 我们昨天见过
It was Mr. Seaver.
死的人是Mr. Seaver
That's who was in the bathtub.
就是在浴缸里的那个
Wait. Larry? The electrician?
什么 Larry吗 电工
Yeah. Larry the electrician. Now...
对 电工Larry 现在...
Son of a bitch!
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Now I'm never gonna see my money.
现在我再也拿不回我的钱了
You know, I must say, uh, Pete
你知道 我得说 呃 Pete
you're the first person I've come across
你是我见过的所有人中第一个
who's ever had a bad word to say about Larry.
用不好的词来说Larry的
Well, the guy does have a way with people. Or he did.
嗯 那家伙生前的确对付人有一套
I mean, I liked him too before he got all slippery.
我的意思是 当他变得狡猾之前我也挺喜欢他的
Slippery?
狡猾
I fronted the guy 85 grand to cover electrical supplies.
我给这人8.5万美金来支付电力供应
Last week, I got the inspector walking around,
上周 检查员来登门检查
and she cites me for cheap materials.
她跟我说我用的是便宜货
Substandard circuit breakers, insufficient G.F.I.'s.
不符标准的断路器 漏电保护器数量不足
Where'd the 85 grand go?
8.5万美金去哪了
Exactly what I asked Larry.
我就是这么问Larry的
" Show me receipts,'' I said.
我说"把收据给我看下"
What do I get?
我得到了什么
Sob stories of bad bookkeeping
如流水账般的悲伤故事
his son's health, problems with the wife.
他儿子的健康状况 和妻子的问题
His wife?
他的妻子
Yeah. Like I don't got a wife of my own, right?
好像我没有妻子似的 对吧
You know, you realize, Pete,
我说 你意识到没 Pete
that everything that you're telling me
你刚刚告诉我的所有事
sounds a lot like motive.
听起来非常像是动机
Great. Do I need a lawyer?
真棒 我是不得请个律师了
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道 你说呢
All right, look.
好吧 你看
I can't say that I wasn't angry enough to want the guy dead.
我不能否认我有足够想让他死的怒火
But like always, I fell back on the old builders' code.
但是如往常一样 我遵照所有老一辈建筑商的法则
" Can't squeeze money from the dead man?''
不能向一个死人压榨钱财吗
You know it.
你懂得
Well, you know, as codes go,
所以 你看 这种法则
it's hardly limited to builders.
不仅仅限于建筑商的
No, no, no. It's our code. You can look it up.
不 不 不 是我们的法则 你可以查一下
No, no. Maybe later.
不 不 一会儿吧
Hey, you wouldn't happen to have any of Larry's old paperwork on file?
嘿 你不会恰好留档了一些Larry的旧文件吧
Accounts? Receipts?
账户 收据
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
对 对 当然
I think I've stumbled upon an anomaly, Dr. Saroyan.
我想我被一个不寻常的事情难住了 Dr. Saroyan
It looks like a splintered ulna bone.
这看上去像一个尺骨的碎片
But it's not. It's ivory.
但是不是 这是象牙
From the tusk of a small elephant?
一只小象的獠牙吗
I was hoping you'd know.
我还以为你知道呢
If you notice these indentations here.
你看下这里 有一些压痕
Like teeth marks on a pencil.
像是在铅笔上的牙印
See what Angela can make of it.
让Angela看看能怎么办
And Zack, after that
Zack 在此之后
I'll need you to go back to the crime scene with the photos I'm taking.
我需要你回到犯罪现场 拿着我拍的那些照片
See what you can find with the approximate shape
看你能不能找到造成这个钝器伤的类似形状的
and dimension of this blunt force wound.
或者类似尺寸的东西
Like a murder weapon?
像是杀器吗
It needn't look like one.
不需要看上去像
Anything that replicates this pattern.
任何可以造成这个伤痕的都行
I'm going on police business.
我要做警♥察♥事务了
So proud.
太骄傲了
Wait, does he mean out? In the world?
等等 这意味着他要出去 到真实世界里吗
We'll pin our phone number on his shirt.
我们会把电♥话♥号♥码别在他的衣服上的
What's that you got there?
你那边发现了什么
Well, having finally hit the very bottom of the tub
嗯 终于到了浴缸的底部了
I found it plugged with a ceramic stopper,
我发现它被一个陶瓷的塞子塞住了
which I lifted and voilà.
我把塞子拔出然后你看看
What do you make of this?
你能从这里发现什么吗
Bones, are you ready for this?
Bones 你准备好了吗
Did you tell the wives yet?
你告诉妻子们真♥相♥了吗
No, not yet.
没 还没呢
But I did some checking into 2- time Larry's finances.
但是我检查了两遍Larry的账本了
Under the last name Seaver,
在Seaver这个姓下
he's got a half- a- million- dollar life insurance policy.
他有一个50万美金的寿险
Assigning motive to Gayle Seaver.
给了Gayle Seaver动机
However, under the last name Turner,
但是 在他Turner这个姓下面
he's got a living will leaving everything to Lila and their daughter.
他有个生前遗嘱将所有财产给Lila和女儿
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表