Wait, there's still potentially one more victim.
还有一个潜在的受害者
I think you should cancel.
我觉得你不该去
What, the, the killer's not after me, Sully.
杀手不是冲着我来的 Sully
If he is using the book,
如果他是在利用书里的内容
that makes me the object of these actions, not the target.
我就不会是目标 而是旁观者
I mean, you're the profiler, right?
你不是侧写师吗
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Well, you're making this, this personal.
你在把这件事变得私人化
You got yourself assigned to this case just because of me.
你接下这个案子是为了我
Absolutely!
当然啊
What you'r gonna give me more crap now because I care about you?
你跟我说这些废话 就是因为我在乎你吗
I'll be over here making a few calls.
我去旁边打下电♥话♥
A little help, Booth.
过来帮个忙 Booth
Do you think she should go alone?
你认为她该自己去吗
No, no, not alone,
当然不应该
but there seems to be other stuff going on here.
但是你们之间好像还有别的事
I don't want to get involved.
别把我搅进来
No, you agreed with him, you are involved.
你同意他的说法 你已经搅和进来了
All right, so let Booth take you,
所以让Booth带你去吧
and that way, it won't be personal between us.
这样也不会影响到我们
Fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
Fine! Fine.
去就去 行
Fine.
好吧
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Ellen is going to be so upset you didn't take the car.
Ellen知道你没坐接你的车会很生气的
No, it's okay, I wanted to go with Booth.
没关系 是我想跟Booth一起的
You're not gonna get in trouble.
她不会找你麻烦的
Man, you're shaking. Are you okay?
你在颤抖 你还好吗
Oh, yeah. I'm fine, it's my own fault.
我还好 毕竟是我自己的错
I'm diabetic and I have not had time to eat.
我有糖尿病 但还没来得及吃饭
And Ellen's not here yet.
Ellen还没到这
What, do you have any food, Candy? Yeah.
你有什么吃的吗 比如糖 有的
I got a half- eaten chocolate bar, caramel center...
我有一个吃了一半的巧克力棒 焦糖夹心的
Here, eat.
给你吃吧
You need the sugar.
你需要这些糖分
Where, where's Ellen? I don't know.
Ellen在哪 我也不知道
She went home two hours ago to change her clothes.
她两个小时之前回家换衣服了
Left me to handle everything.
让我自己在这处理所有事
There was almost a riot over the seating arrangements.
座位安排的几乎是一团糟
Well, did you call her?
你打给她了吗
Who, Ellen?
Ellen吗
I can't. She left her Blackberry as usual, for me to answer,
她把她手♥机♥留下来让我接了
so I would actually be calling... myself.
所以如果我打电♥话♥ 就会是自己打给自己
This is, this is not like her. She's never late.
这不像她 她从来不迟到的
All right, look, I'll send a car by her place,
好吧 我叫一辆车去她家
check things out, all right.
去看看她的情况
Thanks.
谢谢你
I'll go in and get them ready for you.
我进去做一下准备
You can use the back entrance to avoid the nuts.
你可以从后门进来 这样就能躲开那些疯狂的粉丝
the candy was a little linty, but...
你给我的糖有一点点棉线在里面
thank you.
但是还是谢谢你
Linty? He's diabetic.
有棉线? 他有糖尿病
Quite a line of people there.
排队的人好多
A lot of fans, Bones.
你粉丝真多 Bones
All right, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold it right there.
等等 站在那别动
FBI, hands in the air.
我是FBI 把手举起来
I just wanted an autograph.
我只是想要签名
Okay, just wait till the Doc gets inside, okay, pal?
你等博士先进去 好吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Was that necessary? Just doing my job, okay Bones.
这有必要吗 我只是在做本职工作 Bones
Are you gonna come at me like you came at Sully?
你要像冲Sully发火那样对我吗
What is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Far be it for me to stick my nose into your bedroom,
虽然我搅和你们的私事不大好
but I've known Sully a long time,
但是我认识Sully很久了
and believe me, he's one of the good guys.
相信我 他是一个很好的人
Well, I know Sully, Booth. Yeah, and I know you.
我也了解Sully Booth 我还了解你
All right, somebody gets too close, you just want to push them away.
如果有人靠你太近 你就会想把他推开
I think you're taking your therapy a little too seriously.
我觉得你太把心理治疗当回事了
Maybe, maybe not, come on, let's go.
可能吧 谁知道呢 快进去吧
What?
什么
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Oh, no.
噢不
Booth, they're fire ants.
Booth 这些是火蚁
Just like the book.
就像书里一样
The 3rd body. The 3rd body.
第三具尸体 第三具尸体
okay, there it is.
就在那里
Careful, Booth, don't let them get on you.
小心点Booth 别让它们爬到你身上
Oh God!
哦天
It's Ellen.
是Ellen
We have to be careful with fire ants.
我们处理火蚁得小心点
They're extremy dangerous.
它们很危险的
I think the victim would agree with you.
我觉得受害者也会同意你的说法
I asked them to pull the book,
我让他们把书下架
but according to my contract, I don't have that right.
但是我的合同里说我没有这种权利
I heard sales are increasing because of the murders.
我听说因为这些谋杀 书的销量一直在涨
It's sick.
这真病态
These are real people, not characters.
这些是活生生的人 不是书里的角色
Just rember: at the end your books,
你只要记得 在你书的结尾
Kathy Reichs always gets the murderer.
Kathy Reichs总是能抓到凶手的
How long will this take?
那要多久呢
Long as it takes to get every last one of them.
久到你抓到所有火蚁为止
Introducing fire ants into the ecosystem around here
把火蚁引入这里的生态系统
would be extremely devastating.
对生态系统的破坏性很大
What about the crime scene? It was covered.
那犯罪现场怎么处理 那里到处都是火蚁
Yeah, I had to fight fire with fire,
我只能以火攻火了
or in this case, fire ants with fire.
或者说 以火攻火蚁
Meaning... Had to scorch it. Used a flame thrower.
什么意思 我得用喷火器烧它们
Dude, it was like Ghostbusters, the way they all went up.
火烧起来 就会像捉鬼敢死队里一样
We get the idea, thanks.
我们能想象到那个场面 谢谢你了
Bullet hole is visible now.
现在弹孔更清晰可见了
Around the C- 2 vertebra.
在C2脊椎骨附近
Close range.
射程很短
Each shot in a different part of the body.
身体每一个部分都有一枪
Very unusual for someone who executes his victims.
对一个杀手来说 这样的行为很少见
Data retrieval went through Ellen Laskow's Blackberry.
我查了一下Ellen Laskow手♥机♥里的数据
Found a text messaging address, used only once about 6 months ago.
发现一条半年前的短♥信♥且只发过一次
Former work number of Ashton Keller, Sadie Keller's husband.
是Ashton Keller以前的工作号♥码 也就是Sadie Keller的丈夫
Oh, wait, our- our 3rd victim knew our second victim's husband?
等等 我们的第三个受害者认识第二个受害者的丈夫
Ashton Keller said his wife was fooling around.
Ashton Keller知道他妻子在乱搞
Maybe Ashton was fooling around with Ellen.
可能Ashton也在跟Ellen乱来
He was a good- looking young guy.
他是一个挺帅的年轻人
She was a scary publicist.
她是一个吓人的出版商
No accounting for taste.
这样的品味很奇怪啊
Well, I'll, uh...
那我去
...see what the publicist's assistant knows.
看出版商的助手知道什么情况
They're always covering for their bosses, right?
他们总是为自己的上司掩饰见不得人的事
Let's hope so.
希望如此吧
I'll look for any other connections
我去找找Ashton Keller和第一个受害者
between Ashton Keller and our first victim.
有没有别的联♥系♥
Okay.
好
Hey, uh, how's Brennan holding up?
Brennan还好吗
Why don't you ask her yourself?
你为什么不自己问她
I'm... I'm not sure she's exactly receptive right now.
我不知道她现在愿不愿意听我说话
Listen, don't let her bully you into leaving, man.
不要任由她把你推开
All right? Yeah.
好吗 好的
I...
我
woke up this morning and picked up her cleaning like always.
今天早上起床 然后像往常去干洗店拿她的衣服
Stupid, huh?
很傻吧
I just... I can't get used to the fact that she's not here anymore.
我不敢相信她已经不在了
You need candy bar or something?
你需要糖吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表