那我就能从凭空里弄出点稀薄的空气
Okay. Zack figured out what stun gun the Grave Digger uses and how it's modified.
Zack搞清楚掘墓人使用的是哪种电击枪以及改造方法了
Thanks to Angela, we know that the Grave Digger...
多亏Angela我们知道了
has a customized aluminum case in the back of his vehicle.
掘墓人的后备箱里有个定制的铝箱
I got about a hundred agents working that angle.
我派了上百个探员在跟进这些线索
What does this mean? Right here. What does that mean?
这到底什么意思 这个 到底什么意思
You're forgetting something! Brennan and Hodgins are out of air.
你忘了件事 Brennan和Hodgins已经没空气了
Great. You wanna give up, huh? This is Bones we're talking about, and Hodgins.
很好 你们是打算放弃吗 这可是Bones和Hodgins
You think they didn't find a way to extend their air?
你们是觉得他们没办法获得更多的空气对吗
They found a way to send us a message, ask for help.
他们想办法发了短♥信♥出来求救
And you want to give up because of math?
而你却因为算数就要放弃吗
Soda ash. Lithium reacts with high concentrations of carbon dioxide...
苏打粉和锂跟高浓度的二氧化碳发生反应...
produces oxygen.
会产生氧气
That gives us just long enough.
这点时间足够了
Just long enough for what?
足够干嘛
My next idea, which will kill us.
我的下一个主意 可能会要了我们的命
Air bags.
安全气囊
They aren't actually bags of air.
他们实际上并不是一包空气
I'm not looking to extend our survival underground.
我不是要延长在地底下存活的时间
I'm looking to blow our way out of here.
而是要找个把我们弄出去的办法
Using the explosives from the air bags?
利用气囊的爆♥炸♥吗
That could definitely kill us.
那肯定会弄死我们的
So will doing nothing.
所以就什么都不做吗
Anyone you want to say good-bye to?
你有想说永别的人吗
It's not a numerical-alphabetical code or an equation.
这个不是数字字母密♥码♥或是方程式
It's not G.P.S. coordinates or indications of topography.
也不是GPS坐标或是地形标志
Great. Then what is it?
很好 那到底是什么
Can I make a suggestion? See, this is exactly why I was sent here.
我能提个建议吗 我被派来这里的原因是
You guys are brilliant, but you won't make intuitive leaps.
你们很聪明 但你们不会靠直觉来猜测
You mean jump to conclusions? That's exactly what I mean.
你是说草率的做结论吗 我就是这个意思
This is a message from one of them to one of us- specific, focused.
这条短♥信♥是他们俩之一发给我们中的某个人的 特定的某个人
Who was it meant to get to? Easy. Brennan's cell to mine.
那么是要发给谁的 这个简单 Brennan是发到我手♥机♥上的
Right? The message was for me. We have an understanding. We work together.
短♥信♥是发给我的 我们互相理解 一起工作
We all work together. She's my best friend.
我们都一起共事 她是我最好的朋友
And Hodgins-
而Hodgins
Hodgins She's right.
Hodgins 她说得对
We should assume the message is from Hodgins, not Brennan.
我们应该假设短♥信♥是Hodgins发的 而不是Brennan
Why?
为什么
Because they're buried alive. And Hodgins is all about dirt.
因为他们是被活埋的 而Hodgins是尘土专家
Okay, great. The message is about dirt. But who is it to?
很好 短♥信♥是有关尘土的 但是是发给谁的
Angela. Hodgins is all about dirt and Angela.
是Angela Hodgins只关心尘土和Angela
But it's numbers, Zack. It's for you.
可这是一串数字 Zack 是发给你的
Hodgins would've written me a line of poetry or something.
Hodgins会给我写诗或是别的
Agent Booth. Janine used all her contacts and got me on all the local news shows.
Booth探员 Janine用了她所有的关系让我上了所有本地新闻
And I explained that we needed more time. I asked him to call.
我解释了下我们需要更多时间 请求他再打个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, but he's completely consistent.
我很抱歉 但他就是一直这样
6, 7, 16.
6 7 16
Carbon, nitrogen and sulfur on the periodic table of elements.
是元素周期表上的碳 氮和硫
They are buried in coal-rich soil.
他们被埋在煤炭资源丰富的土里
You gotta narrow it down, Zack.
你得缩小点范围 Zack
Keep going, Zack. The mineral components in coal are all the same.
继续说 Zack 煤炭里的矿物成分都是一样的
It's the organic components that provide a unique fingerprint. They're called macerals.
里面的有机成分决定了其独特性 也就是煤素质
They fluoresce at different levels.
它们会发出不同程度的荧光
A reflectance of 1.4 is quite rare...
反射率1.4的非常罕见
suggesting a high concentration of inertinite.
说明其惰性煤素质浓度很高
Zack, tell me what that means. It means he knows where they are.
Zack 说人话 他的意思是他知道他们在哪里了
Zack?
Zack
I know where they are.
我知道他们在哪里了
Can this possibly work? I'm not really an explosives expert...
这个会有用吗 我不是爆破专家...
but the dash might shape the charge enough to blow out the windshield.
但这个撞击应该会形成足够的冲击力打破挡风玻璃
If we're less than 4 feet beneath the surface...
如果我们离地面的距离不超过4英尺
this charge could blow us to freedom.
我们就能逃出去
If we're buried more than 4 feet deep?
如果我们被埋得超过4英尺呢
Then the concussion will turn our brains into jelly.
那冲击力就会把我们的脑子震碎
Well, then we can run for Congress, so it's a win-win.
很好 然后我们就能去竞选议会了 双赢
We should get as far away from the explosion as possible.
我们离爆破越远越好
I already am.
我够远了
You care to join me?
你介意跟我坐一起吗
To the ridge!
去顶上
All right, let's go! Gather up!
走吧 集♥合♥了
Look, people, they gotta be here. Just look for anything-
听着各位 他们可能就在这里
tire tracks, recent digging, mounds, depressions, anything.
找一下车辙印 近期挖掘过的痕迹 土堆 凹陷什么的
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Dr. Brennan, it's been a privilege.
Dr. Brennan 我很荣幸
Get Hodgins. Get-
去找Hodgins
Jack, come on.
Jack 挺住
I went to visit you at the hospital.
我去医院看你了
I brought you this.
给你带了这个
They-They let me go home.
他们让我回家了
No, they didn't. You left without being discharged.
不 他们没有 你擅自离开了医院
You stole crutches, which I had to pay for.
你偷了拐杖 我不得不帮你付了钱
They packed me, pumped me full of antibiotics...
他们把我包了起来 给我用了大量抗生素...
stitched me up and gave me painkillers.
缝了针 还给了我止痛药
So- So I'm- I'm good to go.
所以 所以我可以出院了
Could you please look at me?
你能看着我吗
You were buried alive.
你被活埋了
You were operated on without an anesthetic.
在没有麻醉的情况下接受了手术
You were pumped full of drugs.
你被注射了很多药
You really should be lying down.
你真的应该躺下休息
He's out there, Angela.
他还逍遥法外 Angela
He buries people alive.
他活埋别人
I have to catch him.
我必须得抓住他
If I can figure out the exact alloy of aluminum...
如果我能搞清楚铝合金的类型的话...
then maybe I could- maybe we could-
也许我就能 也许我们就能
Plus the bit of- of- of bumper sticker that Brennan found in my leg-
再加上Brennan在我腿上发现的那块保险杠贴纸
We're gonna catch him, okay?
我们会抓住他的 好吗
I promise you.
我保证
We're gonna start tomorrow. All of us together.
我们明天就开始 我们所有人一起做
I can't sleep, Angela.
我睡不着 Angela
I thought that they gave you something for that.
我想他们给你开了药的
No. I mean...
不 我的意思是...
I'm afraid...
我很害怕
that if I close my eyes, when I-
如果我闭上眼睛
when I open them, I'm gonna be back in that car...
当我再睁开的时候 我又回到了那辆车里
and buried, running out of air.
被埋在土里 空气快没了
Okay. Then you should come home with me.
好吧 那你跟我回家吧
What?
你说什么
When you open your eyes, I'll be there.
你睁开眼睛就会看到我
Yeah?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
Okay.
好
You know I'm good for that crutch money.
我会付那个拐杖钱的
What'd you ask for?
你祈祷了什么
That's between me and a certain saint.
那是我和圣人之间的秘密
Although I did ask for a little help finding the Grave Digger.
不过我的确请求神明帮我们找到掘墓人
Good move.
做得好
What's that smell?
什么味道
The candles.
是蜡烛的味道
And I said thanks.
我还感谢了上帝
You should try it sometime. If I were going to pray...
你什么时候应该试一下 如果我要祈祷的话...
I would have done it just before we set off the explosion.
在我们引爆气囊前我就会这么做
And you didn't? No.
所以你没祈祷吗 没有
See, if there was a God, which there isn't-
如果真有上帝的话 当然事实上并没有
Do you see where we are?
你知道我们在哪里吗
And if I were someone who believed he had a plan-
如果我是一个相信他安排了这一切的人的话
Which I do.
我相信
then I'd be tempted to think
我更愿意相信
he wanted me to go through something like I went through...
他要让我经历我曾经历过的类似的事
because it might make me more open to the whole... concept.
因为那会让我观念更开放
Hmm. And it obviously hasn't.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表