That's enough.
够了
Do you have something to say to me, Dr. Brennan?
你有什么想说的吗 Dr. Brennan
Little people have a long history of being close to power.
小矮人靠近核心权利这事由来已久
That's clowns and court jesters. I see you've been to the art museum.
那是小丑和艺人 我知道你去过艺术博物馆
Yes, but as
没错 但是
clowns and court jesters, they were the only ones allowed
作为小丑和艺人 他们是仅有的
to mock the king, to give him perspective.
可以嘲笑国王 给他新观点的人
You don't do that, Mr. Radziwill.
Mr. Radziwill 你不这样做
You just do what
你只是遵从国王的意愿
the king says, without putting anything into perspective.
毫无主见
Good thing I'm neither a clown nor a court jester.
幸好我不是小丑或者杂耍艺人
Whoa. Don't do that.
别碰那个
It's DNA evidence.
这是DNA 证据
The FBI couldn't find any evidence of an explosive charge.
FBI找不到任何爆♥炸♥物的证据
Then what blew up?
那是什么炸了
There was liquor in the room, paint, turpentine.
房♥间里有酒 油漆 松脂
Paint, turpentine and liquor
油漆 松脂 和酒
blew down a wall, torched 4 people
能炸毁一堵墙 烧死四个人
and deposited a corpse in a chandelier 12 feet off the ground?
还把一具尸体掀到离地三米多高的吊灯上吗
There was also a petroleum distillate
房♥间的防水布下
in 6 HVLP canisters hidden under tarps.
还有六个HVLP石油馏化物罐
High volume, low pressure.
容量大 气压低
So, you can see where this is going.
所以 你们能看出要发生什么了吧
No, we can't. No, we can't.
不我们不能 不我们不能
A fire was set.
有人放了火
The question is- - given these ingredients- -
问题是 有了这些原料
would there be a secondary explosion?
是否会发生二次爆♥炸♥
I did the math very carefully.
我非常精确的计算过了
This experiment should generate an explosion approximately
这次试验产生的爆♥炸♥
1/1,000th the magnitude of the explosion at the hotel.
应该接近酒店爆♥炸♥千分之一规模
Excuse me? 1/1,000th.
什么 千分之一
I think she meant the explosion part, Zack.
我想她指的是你说爆♥炸♥的这部分 Zack
Relax. A little pop.
放轻松啦 噗一下就完了
This blast wall Zack built is merely a precaution.
Zack建的这个墙只是以防万一
We can watch through this porthole.
我们可以从这个舷窗观察
Okay, I'm going to wait outside.
好吧 我要去外边等着
I hear that.
我也是
Did they not hear me say I did the math quite carefully?
她们没听到我说我非常精确的计算过了吗
I'll ignite the alcohol.
我要点燃酒精了
The math says there will be a 10 to 12- second gap
计算结果显示在压力罐爆♥炸♥之前
before the HVLP container explodes.
会有10- 12秒的间隔
Fine. You ready?
准备好了吗
Igniting the alcohol.
点燃酒精
十
9,8
九 八
Are you all right? Can you breathe?
你还好吗 还能呼吸吗
Hey, how many fingers am I holding up?
嘿 我举了几根手指
I'm okay. I'm all right. I'm all right.
我还好 我没事 我没事
I don't understand what happened.
我没明白 发生什么了
You know what that proves?
你知道这证明了什么吗
That you guys are idiots.
你们俩是傻瓜吗
That a blast that strong wasn't necessarily a bomb.
酒店那么大型的爆♥炸♥不一定是炸♥弹♥
Most likely, somebody killed Lisa Winokur
更可能的是 有人杀了Lisa Winokur
then started a fire to cover up their crime.
然后纵火企图掩饰罪行
Without knowing there would be a huge explosion. That's good, guys, nice job.
却不知道会导致这么大的爆♥炸♥ 这太棒了 干的漂亮
Your theory of the crime is that Antonio Ramos started a fire
你的推论是Antonio Ramos
to cover up a rape and murder.
为了掩饰强♥奸♥和谋杀 放了火吗
DNA matches the sperm found in Lisa Winokur.
他的DNA与Lisa Winokur身上发现的精♥子♥一致
What do you want from me?
你想要我做什么
I want you to have the kid declared persona non grata
我想要你宣布这孩子因为之前的犯罪行为
because of his previous offenses- -
已经是不受欢迎的人了
that gets rid of diplomatic immunity...
这就可以取消他的外交豁免权
And you can arrest him. Exactly.
然后你就能逮捕他了吗 正是
Never going to happen. Right, because Judge Ramos
根本不可能 是啊 因为Ramos法官
is such a good, good friend of this country.
是我国非常非常好的朋友
I don't think you can calculate
我想你不明白
just how many American lives she's saved
因为对哥伦比亚贩毒集团的严厉打击
by taking a hard line on the cartels in Colombia.
她拯救了多少美国人的生命
Obviously, you have orders from the State Department
显然 国♥务♥院♥给你的任务是
to have this whole diplomatic mess booted out
把这一摊外交上的麻烦
of the United States and back into Colombia.
从美国丢到哥伦比亚
Don't say anything, just, you know,
你不用说什么
if I'm right, just keep breathing.
如果我说的对的话 默认就好了
Bogotá, 1998.
1998年 在波哥大
The Ramos family is leaving the city for their country home.
Ramos一家正要离开城区 去他们郊区的房♥子
Their convoy is attacked.
他们的护送队被袭击了
End to a long, ugly story,
这个漫长又恶心的故事
13- year- old Antonio is running away from the fight and carrying his little sister.
以13岁的Antonio抱着他的小妹妹逃离结束
Only trouble is, he has to keep going back
唯一的问题是 他不得不跑回去
to pick up pieces of her brain.
捡起她的尸块
It's a sad story, but it doesn't mean the guy can get drunk
这是个悲伤的故事 但这并不意味着
and kill 5 people...
他可以喝醉酒 杀死五个人
including an American citizen.
其中还包括一名美国公民
Yeah? Booth, it's Cam.
你好 Booth 我是Cam
We know how Lisa Winokur died.
我们知道Lisa Winokur是死亡原因了
She was strangled.
她是被勒死的
The hyoid is cracked at the tips, but not burned.
舌骨尖端粉碎 但没有烧伤
Something was around her neck when the fire got to her.
这意味着起火时她脖子上有东西
Hodgins found burned fibers.
Hodgins找到了烧焦的纤维
He's analyzing them now.
他正在分♥析♥成分
I also noticed a broken finger.
我还注意到一根骨折的手指
I'm using those words especially for you, Booth.
我这么说只是怕你听不懂 Booth
Thanks.
谢了
Also disjunct of acromion and coracoid with damage to the glenoid;
肩峰和喙突的分离也有损伤
dislocated shoulder.
肩膀脱臼了
The typical injury
这是因为受害者有人在她身后
of a victim on the ground straining against
勒她的脖子时
someone strangling her from behind.
挣扎造成的典型伤害
There was a split
T3和T4脊柱之间
in the cartilage between the T- 3 and T- 4 vertebrae.
有软骨裂痕
Excuse me.
不好意思
I thought that might be from the fire or explosion.
我以为那是火焰或者爆♥炸♥造成的
But why only those 2 vertebrae?
那为什么只是那两节脊椎呢
You make a good point.
你说的 有道理
I'll take another look.
我再仔细检查一下
Cam...
Cam
Cam, has anyone said anything to you about, um...?
Cam 有人和你提过
you know? Us sleeping together?
你知道的 我们在一起睡吗
You got to be way more careful about, you know, blurting it out like that, okay?
拜托你不要这么唐突地大声说出来好吧
Voices they carry in a building like this.
这楼的隔音效果可不好
There's no one around, and you brought it up.
这周围没人 你又提起来了嘛
Well, I mean, Angela is practically psychic
我是说 Angela在这种事上
about this kind of stuff, all right?
简直通灵了
So you can't be thinking about me
所以不要当着她的面想我
when, you know, she's around. Especially not naked.
尤其不要想我脱♥光♥光哦
I'll do my best. Onyx, peridot and Peruvian opal.
我尽量 玛瑙 橄榄石 秘鲁蛋白石
Probably jewelry.
可能是珠宝吧
It's an unusual combination, very expensive.
这个组合很特别 挺贵的
Yeah, well, Lisa Winokur I mean, she was a waitress.
Lisa Winokur 是个服务生
I highly doubt that her tips would be able to cover expensive jewelry.
我很怀疑她的小费收入能负担得起这么贵的首饰
Well, a waitress that's having sex
不过 她可是个和哥伦比亚公子哥
with a Colombian princeling.
上♥床♥的服务生
I mean, you don't buy expensive jewelry for a one- night stand.
没人会给一♥夜♥情♥对象买♥♥这么贵的首饰
And it may be Antonio was lying about not knowing Lisa.
Antonio说他不认识Lisa这件事 可能是在撒谎
Exactly. Yeah.
正是 嗯
Angela found a jeweler named Lawrence Melvoy
Angela找到了一个叫的Lawrence Melvoy珠宝商
who works with this stuff.
他很了解这些东西
Okay... I'll start...
好 那我去
All right, great. Yeah.
好好好 嗯
Oh, my God, what happened?
哦天呐 发生什么了
Is this jewelry yours? Definitely.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表