Merely wondering if you know how many victims are in it.
我只是在想你知不知道里面有多少个受害者
What's this about, Ollie?
你这是为了什么 Ollie
I want to see Dr. Brennan.
我想见Dr. Brennan
Santa.
我的圣诞老人
Sully asked Booth to double security for my book reading.
Sully要求Booth为我的新书签售会加强安保
Hot.
太性感了
No, I don't need that kind of hot,
我不需要这种性感
being treated like a damsel in distress.
让我看起来像个落难少女
Sully cares about you, honey. It's a good thing.
Sully很关心你 亲爱的 这是好事啊
We've only been seeing each other for a month.
我们只约会了几个月而已
You know, he doesn't know me.
他不了解我
Not really.
不太了解
And if he does, he won't like you?
如果他了解你 他就不会喜欢你了吗
I've already given up too much to him.
我已经为他舍弃了很多原则
It's... this one or this one?
这个还是这个
This one. Okay.
这个 好
Most relationships end badly.
大多数恋爱结局都不好
I just think it's important to... to be reasonable.
我只是觉得保持理智很重要
To stay in control.
保留对关系的控制权
Don't use your brain so much, sweetie,
别太经常用你的脑子 亲爱的
you have other organs that can give you far more pleasure.
你还有其他能给你带来更多快乐的器官
I'm just saying that the odds are not in favor
我只是说在维持关系这方面
of lasting relationships.
我一直运气都不好
Look, it might end with Sully, sure.
可能你跟Sully的关系会结束
But I don't think you want to rush the process.
但是我认为你不应该操之过急
Look at Hodgins and I.
看看Hodgins和我
We're running on sex and laughing.
我们的相处充满着性♥爱♥和欢声笑语
The only thought comes when we order takeout in bed.
唯一会有那种想法的时候 是我们在床上点外卖♥♥的时候
And you're happy?
你这样会开心吗
Hey, we did it in the storage locker an hour ago.
我们一个钟头之前才在储物间做了
I am thrilled.
我可激动了
Cam, I have a book signing tonight.
Cam 我今晚有签售会
Oh, right.
噢 好的
You think that's safe?
你觉得这样安全吗
Well, there haven't been any threats on my life.
反正受到威胁的也不是我
No threats on these victims either.
这些受害者也没有感觉到威胁
Is that the soft tissue sample from the second victim?
这是第二个受害者身上的软组织样本吗
Sadie Keller.
是Sadie Keller
Found something irregular.
我找到了一些不寻常的地方
Oxygen saturation levels in the blood were extremely low.
血液中氧饱和度很低
I think she might have been unconscious before she was killed.
我觉得她被杀之前可能意识不清醒
That would explain the lack of struggle.
这就能说明为什么她没有挣扎了
But there was no skeletal evidence of a head injury.
但是没有证据能表明她的头部受了伤
I know, my guess would be drug induced.
我觉得有可能是因为药物
I'm about to run a tox screen.
我要去做毒理检测
Thing is, why would the killer render this victim unconscious?
但是为什么杀手要让受害者失去意识呢
It doesn't follow.
这说不通啊
Serial killers are consistent.
连环杀手的行为通常都是前后一致的
New dress code? 'Cause I didn't get the memo.
有新的着装规定吗 我怎么没收到提示
Okay.
好吧
The sand I collected from the first victim:
这是我从第一个受害者身上找到的沙子
it's from feldspathic rock.
是长石制成的
But that's widely occurring, right? Right.
但是这种石头很常见啊 对
60% of the Earth's crust is composed of feldspar.
60%的地壳都是长石
So, this is no help to us. Actually, it is.
所以这个线索没用 有用的
These particles are way too finely graduated to have occurred naturally.
这种微粒太纯了 不可能是天然存在的
This is manufactured sand.
这是人工沙子
Hi, Booth.
Booth
Can we trace the manufacturer?
能查到生产商吗
I've requested samples from every quarry
我向每个华盛顿的采石场
that distributes to the D.C. area,
都要了石头的样品
see if that narrows it down.
看看能不能缩小范围
Okay, I'll be right there.
我会到那的
Hey, be careful tonight.
今晚小心点
I'm not going to the signing yet.
我现在还不去签售会
Booth has a suspect.
Booth找到嫌疑犯了
Serial killers like to show off.
连环杀手都喜欢炫耀
Boast about their crimes.
炫耀自己的犯罪经历
You might be able to get him to open up.
你可能能让他开口
But you don't have to talk to him if you don't want to.
但是如果你不想跟他说话 也不用勉强
I'm not afraid of him.
我不怕他
I'm not saying that you are, I'm just saying...
我没说你怕他 我只是说...
I'll be back.
我一会回来
She'll be back.
她会回来的
That means...
这就是说...
Everything with you two,
你们两个有事
Well, you know what? Never mind.
算了 当我没说
It's like you dressed up just to see me again.
就像你是为了我才特地打扮的
I can assure you, Oliver, that, that's not the case.
我向你保证 Oliver 我并不是为了你
But that's what it feels like. To me.
但是我是这么感觉的
Did you kill those people, Oliver?
是你杀的人吗 Oliver
I... can't answer that yet.
我现在还不能回答这个问题
I want to talk a while first.
我想先跟你聊一聊
The dead bodies, is it true?
关于那些尸体 他们说的是真的吗
Did they really get eaten? Like in the book?
他们真的像书里那样被吃了吗
Yes, they did.
是的
I knew it.
我就知道
Some of the Brennanites were skeptical
有些Brennanites(粉丝)很怀疑
that the deaths were realistic, but I told them.
认为这些只是炒作 但是我告诉他们了
Did he say "Brennanites"?
他刚说了Brennanites这个词吗
Did you say "Brennanites"?
你说了Brennanites吗
Murder Mystery Chat Room members.
神秘谋杀小说聊天室成员
See, all chat room members have to identify
想加入的人都必须
themselves with their favorite author.
说出自己最喜欢的作者
I'm a Brennanite, of course,
很明显 我是一个Brennanite
but there are also,
但是里面还有
Pattersonians and Graftonadas.
Pattersonians和Graftonadas
Okay, Oliver, I understand. What did you tell them?
我明白了 Oliver 你跟他们说了什么
That you couldn't make those things up.
我说不可能是在炒作
Everything you write is based in fact,
你写的东西都是基于事实的
it could really happen.
它真的可能发生过
Oliver, I want to talk about the murders.
Oliver 我想谈谈谋杀的事
You look so beautiful.
你看起来真美
Maybe I could get a picture of us together.
或许我们可以一起拍张照
The murders, Oliver.
说谋杀案 Oliver
I know you just dismiss me as another fan,
我知道你只是认为我是一个普通粉丝所以才忽略我
but once you get to know me,
但是一旦你了解我了
you realize I'm an interesting man.
你就会意识到我是一个很有趣的人
No touching, Oliver.
不能触摸 Oliver
Okay, end of interview.
谈话结束
Seems like a good call.
这个决定不错
Let's go.
我们走吧
No, we want to be alone.
我们想要独处
You blew your chance for that, okay.
你自己毁了你的机会 好吧
You can sit in a cell till you're ready to talk.
你可以一直坐在监狱里 直到你想说话为止
Wait, don't leave yet. Not yet.
等等 先别走
O- kay.
好...吧
Ow, my nose. See, I can take care of myself.
我的鼻子 看 我可以自己照顾自己
Yeah, you'd better watch it, dude.
你最好小心点 伙计
Oh, my...
我的...
There's so much...
流了很多...
The guy faints at the sight of blood.
他晕血
He has vasovagal syncope.
他有血管迷走神经晕厥
Wait there's no way he's the killer,
等等 所以他不可能杀人
he just wanted your attention.
他只是想吸引你的注意力
All right, so we're back'r to square one.
所以我们又回到起点了
All right the, uh, the book is the only connection to these murders.
所以 你的书是谋杀案之间唯一的联♥系♥
It sold 400,000 copies already.
已经售出40万本了
That's a pretty big pool of people to question.
读者这么多 要怎么一个个审问
I'm going to be late for my reading.
我去签售会可能要迟到了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表