你哪里都不坏
Hodgins figured out what killed Chelsea Cole.
Hodgins找到了Chelsea Cole的死因
Branchinecta lindahli, also known as the fairy shrimp.
钗额虫科枝额虫属也叫仙女虾
Not a true shrimp- actually a brachiopod.
不是真正的虾 其实是一种鳃足动物
You wanna hurry it up there, Hodgins? I got a tux I need to rent.
你可以快点吗 Hodgins 我还要去租礼服
Right. Zack and I did a brief experiment involving Sea Chimps.
对 Zack和我用海猩猩做了实验
Sea Chimps? I love Sea Chimps.
我喜欢海猩猩
To confirm that they would feed on decomposing human tissue?
来确认它们会不会摄食腐尸吗
Great. Thanks for ruining the whole Sea Chimp thing for me.
谢谢你毁了海猩猩给我的印象
Did they? Those Sea Chimps went after that pork by product...
它们会吗 它们摄食那堆加工肉就像
like piranhas after a skinny- dipping missionary.
就像水虎鱼追一个瘦得皮包骨的传教士一样
Did you find anything in the fairy shrimp beneath Chelsea Cole's body?
你在尸体里的仙女虾身上找到了什么东西吗
Yeah. They were exposed to lethal concentrations...
是的 它们生活在含有致命剂量的
of non- nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors.
非核苷类逆转录酶抑制剂
I feel bad for the Sea Chimps, but-
我为这些海猩猩感到遗憾 但是...
Booth.
Booth
Chelsea Cole was poisoned by an overdose of nevirapine.
Chelsea是被过量的奈韦拉平毒害的
What's that? AIDS medicine.
什么来的 艾滋病人用的药
Al DS medicine? It was her mother.
治疗艾滋病的药 是她母亲
We'll probably be able to trace that back to you.
我们可能最终会追查到你头上
I loved my daughter very much.
我很爱我的女儿
Hell you did. She got to be too much for you to handle, so you killed her.
那你可真是爱她 她对你来说变成了累赘 所以你就杀了她
You don't understand. I don't think you'll ever find anyone who does.
你不明白 我不觉得有任何人能够理解
You know, your daughter had the mind of a 6- year- old.
你的女儿有着六岁儿童的智力
She loved the stars. She trusted you.
她喜欢星星 她信任你
We're here. And you killed her.
我们到了 然而你杀了她
Raltegervir. MK- 0518.
雷特格韦 MK0158
Tenofir.
泰诺福韦
None of those is a trade name for nevirapine.
这些都不是奈韦拉平的药用名
Wait. MK- 0518...
等等 MK- 0518...
is still in experimental trials to replace nevirapine.
是还在实验中的奈韦拉平替代药物
She used her old medicine to poison Chelsea. Thanks, Cam.
她用她原来的药杀害了Chelsea 谢谢 Cam
Cynthia Cole, you're under arrest for the murder of your daughter, Chelsea Cole.
Cynthia Cole你因谋杀你的女儿被捕
Could you please take down the pictures Chelsea drew?
你能帮我把Chelsea画的画拿下来吗
I don't want anyone to come in and just throw them away.
我不想别人把它们扔掉
You threw away your own daughter. Why would I do you a favor?
但你已经把她扔掉了 我为什么要帮你
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供
In 1978, Max Keenan robbed a Piggly Wiggly in Carbondale, Illinois.
1978年Max Keenan抢劫了一家在伊利诺伊斯卡彭戴尔的杂货店
The clerk conked him on the head with a baseball bat.
前台用一个棒球棍打了他的头
Keenan pressed napkins to his head to staunch the blood. Left them behind.
Keenan用纸巾止血 然后把纸巾扔掉了
Don't tell me. State police have said napkins in evidence.
别告诉我... 州警把纸巾存储了起来当做证据
Agent Booth, you wanted me to get this information for you, correct?
Booth探员 你想知道这则消息的对吧
Good work, Charlie.
干得好 Charlie
Hey.
嘿
I mean, the-
嗯...
You get that a lot, right, the whole- thing?
别人经常对你发出这样的怪声儿对吧
Can I help you? I'm Jack Hodgins.
你有什么事吗 我是Jack Hodgins
You seem okay to me so far.
目前为止你看起来还可以
Well, I- I suddenly realized-
我刚意识到
My best man said- speeches at the wedding.
我的伴郎提到要在婚礼上做演讲
You know about the wedding? Oh, yes. It's no coincidence I'm here.
你知道婚礼的事吧 当然 我在这出现可不是巧合
Well, it occurred to me that you might have a traditional-
我想起来你可能有传统的...
You're Texan and- I mean, really Texan.
因为你是德州人 一个真正的德州人
Guitars- and- hot- rods Texan, so-
那种很热血的德州人
I figured I should ask you for your daughter's hand in marriage.
我觉得我应该请求你把她的手交给我(答应婚事)
As a sign of respect.
这是我尊重你的表现
You're making a huge mistake, son.
你在犯一个天大的错 孩子
Marrying Angela? No.
你是说我不该娶Angela吗 不是
If Angie finds out that a man- you-
如果Angie发现一个男人 也就是你
asked another man- me-
邀请另一个男人 也就是我
for her hand or any of her other fine parts...
去碰她
horrible complications will ensue.
会有很严重的后果
I didn't think of that.
我没想到这点
You could get us both killed.
你可能害我们俩都被杀
Okay. Good advice.
好吧 好建议
You got any more?
你还有别的建议吗
Always play it in the key of" G" demolished.
永远弹G和♥弦♥
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
Well, if you do, you do. If you don't, you don't.
知道就会知道 不知道就不知道了
Forget it.
别想了
Hodgins.
Hodgins
I've got cars and I've got guitars...
我有车 也有吉他
and I got guns.
我还有枪
You treat my little girl right...
如果你对她好
you'll only see the business end of the cars and guitars.
你就用不着吃枪子儿
Am I gonna need to use my gun, Max?
我需要把我的枪掏出来吗 Max
You got your piece of paper?
你带了那张纸吗
Max Keenan, I'm placing you under arrest for the murder of Deputy Director-
Max Keenan你因谋杀副局长Kirby被捕
Oh, fine, fine. Sure.
行行行
You know what? You could take me. You're right.
抓我走吧 你说得对
I'm not gonna abandon her again.
我不会再抛弃她了
You're not gonna resist? It's your lucky day, I guess.
你不会反抗吗 看来今天是你的幸运日
Great. No. No. Wait a minute.
那好 不 等等
No. See, I'm wrong.
不是 我觉得我刚刚说错了
I can't just go quietly. It's not my nature.
我不能就这样安静地走啊 这不是我的本色
Max, I got a gun. I can't surrender. You're gonna have to shoot me.
Max 我有枪 我不能直接投降 你得冲我开一枪
You You understand. Not your nature?
你明白的 什么叫不是你的本色
No. Maybe it's a character flaw.
可能是我的性格缺陷吧
Yeah, shoot me. Shoot me, but in the leg, please, if you don't mind.
对 朝我腿上开枪吧 如果你觉得可以的话
Okay. Hold up.
好了 等等
One second. Thank you.
等等 谢谢
Ready?
准备好了吗
Hey. Hey, that's good, kid. You're throwin'.
这一拳不错 小子 你还挺强壮的
What's the matter? Got a glass jaw?
怎么了 你的下巴是玻璃做的吗
You know what? You talk too much.
你太聒噪了
Right in the face? Geez. Time. Time.
直接对着脸打啊 暂停一下
You had enough? Wait. I'm old.
你觉得可以了吗 等等啊 我老了
There's no time- outs during an arrest.
逮捕的时候不存在暂停的好不好
Okay, I'm done. I'm done. It's over. I'm finished.
好了好了 可以了 你抓到我了
Let's go.
走吧
Oh, God. That really hurts.
那一下是真的疼
嗨 Temperance 我是妈妈
我不知道你会不会 或者什么时候会看见这个
我希望我能亲自交给你
能亲眼再见见你
但这个世界很艰难
你的爸爸和我离开你和Russ
是为了救你们
别人为了找到我们会杀掉你们
这不是我要说的重点
今天是你的十六岁生日
抱歉我不能在你身边 不能告诉你那些
母亲应该告诉她十六岁女儿的事
抱歉我不能给你这个
这是我家里的传家宝
从今天开始 这就是你的了
我不知道我多久之后会再次回到你身边
但我保证我会的
你会听到关于你父母的很多事
特别是关于你的爸爸
他是一个很好的人
是我坚持要离开你们的
Max会一直让我们在一起 一直抗争到最后
我不确定他会不会原谅我
所以 Temperance
我需要你的原谅
如果 亲爱的 你不愿意原谅我 那请你至少
原谅你的父亲
因为他是个好人
记住这一点
你在这个世界上有人珍惜
有人疼爱
我对你做的事可能是错的
但我是因为爱你
我是出于爱才这么做的啊
Chelsea thought that stars were signals from heaven...
Chelsea认为星星是天堂的信♥号♥♥
showing how to get home.
指引人们回家
Your AIDS cocktail wasn't working.
你的药没有起作用
You were sick, dying.
病得很严重 快要死了
They put you on an experimental drug...
他们让你参与药物试验
and you felt even worse.
你觉得身体更糟了
Your worst nightmare was coming true.
你最怕的事情就要发生了
Chelsea was going to outlive you.
Chelsea会活的比你长
No foster parent would take her.
没有人会收养她的
You did what you did...
你干了那件事
out of mercy.
是出于仁慈
We went to the park...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表