I'm a best- selling author, Booth. I get in anywhere.
我是个畅销书作家 Booth 我在哪儿都有位置
I took Sully.
我带Sully一起去的
Did he have He said it was the best he ever ate.
他吃了吗 他说是他吃过的最好的东西
Why are all those pictures on her page?
她主页上怎么有这么多照片
It's friends, different communities she's joined...
都是朋友 她加入过的社团什么的
blogs, her husband, cooking videos.
博客 她老公 烹饪视频
Lot ofknives in the kitchen.
厨房♥里有很多刀
Easy grab for one of these, uh, friends to stab her.
任何一个朋友都能很容易拿一把去捅她
Why don't you check the pages and see if anyone had a problem with her.
你应该看看页面有没有对她有意见的人
I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill Carly.
我想不出来谁会想杀Carly
She came out to see if we were enjoying our meal.
我们享受晚饭的时候她出来见了我们
We talked for a while. I was-
我们交谈了一下
supposed to go back and see her next week.
我本来约了下周再去见她的
Are you okay, honey?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Yeah. I'm just used to victims being strangers.
还好 就是习惯了受害人都是陌生人了
We should tell her husband, Booth.
咱们得告诉她丈夫 Booth
Sure.
没错
Welcome to Carly's Table. Do you have a reservation?
欢迎来到Carly的餐桌 您有预约吗
Like that's possible.
说得就像能预约得着一样
Oh, Dr. Brennan.
哦 Dr. Brennan
I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.
很抱歉刚才没看见您
We're very crowded tonight, so you might have to wait a few minutes.
我们今晚满员了 所以您可能得稍微等几分钟
You can walk in here without a reservation?
你能没有预定直接进来就有位置吗
We need to talk to Dan. Carly's husband.
我们需要跟Dan谈谈 Carly的丈夫
Oh, just a moment.
哦 等一下
She knows he's Carly's husband.
她知道那是Carly的丈夫
Bones, Bones, Bones. Mac and cheese!
Bones Bones Bones 芝士通心粉
Mac and cheese! Booth!
芝士通心粉 Booth
Wow. That's amazing.
哇噢 真是太好吃了
Dan, the truffles were awesome.
Dan 松露特别棒
We'd love to tell Carly. Uh, she's a little slammed right now...
我们想跟Carly聊聊 呃 她现在有点忙
but I'll be sure to pass on the compliments, all right?
但是我可以保证转达你们的赞美 好吗
All right, take care.
好的 保重
So, Carly's in the kitchen? Yeah. She's back there 24/7.
所以 Carly在厨房♥里吗 是啊 她一天到晚都在厨房♥里
You have to drag her out. Dr. Brennan, right?
硬拽她出来才行 Dr.Brennan 对吧
Yes. This is my partner, Special Agent Seeley Booth.
是的 这是我的搭档 特别探员Seeley Booth
Hi. We know she's not back there, Dan.
你好 咱们都知道她不在后厨里 Dan
I just can't imagine that she's- she's gone.
我就是不能想象她走了
I'm so sorry, Dan.
很抱歉 Dan
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
Friday night.
周五晚上
A lot of the restaurants around here have been getting robbed...
附近有很多商店被抢劫了
so Carly didn't want to leave the cash here.
所以Carly不想把现金留在这儿
She and Abby took the cash and drove it to the A.T.M.
她和Abby一起开车把钱存到ATM去了
Who's Abby? Abby Singer.
Abby是谁 Abby Singer
She and her boyfriend Ben are our business partners.
她和她的男友Ben是我们的合伙人
Well, they're our friends first.
我们先是朋友来着
Abby organizes Carly's endorsements.
Abby管着Carly的代言
I mean, it's- it's not Abby as well, is it?
Abby不会也出事了吧
No, we- we only- We only found Carly.
不 我们只找到了 Carly
Has Ben heard from Abby?
Ben有Abby的消息吗
Ben's, uh- He's in the guard.
Ben在军队服役
And, um, he's been gone for the weekend. He should be back in a couple hours.
他这周末不在 应该过几个小时回来
Help me understand something here, Dan.
你得帮我梳理一下这事 Dan
Your wife disappears and you don't report her missing?
你太太失踪了 然而你没报♥警♥
She would take these spur- of- the- moment trips to Atlantic City...
她可能临时起意去一趟大西洋城
with Abby to kind of blow off steam.
跟Abby一起轻松一下
She wouldn't tell you first?
她不会先告诉你一声吗
No. She wouldn't tell me 'cause she didn't want me to say no.
不 她不会告诉我的 因为她不想让我说不
Listen. What- What kind of car did they leave in?
听着 她们是开哪种型号♥的车走的
She, um She had an old Volvo.
她有一辆老式沃尔沃
Abby did.
是Abby的
The picture was taken just before we opened.
这张照片是我们开张前拍的
I'll get a search team on it.
我得弄个搜索小队才行
You find anything?
你找到什么了吗
Yeah. Jealous chefs...
有 嫉妒的主厨们
vicious critics...
毒舌评论家
fans that were a little too in love with her.
过于狂热的粉丝
Fame is creepy.
有名挺可怕的
They say chefs are the new rock stars.
有人说主厨是新的摇滚明星
They do deal with knives and fire and food. It's pretty sexy.
他们确实跟刀子和火还有食物打交道 挺性感的
Yeah?
是吗
Well, then tonight, I'll take a knife and fire...
那今天晚上我就拿一把刀 放点火
and make you an orgasmic grilled cheese sandwich.
给你做一个令人高♥潮♥的烤芝士三明治
Oh, suddenly I am starving.
哦 我突然特别饿
Oh, good Lord. You have to stop mounting each other in the office.
哦 老天 你俩得停止在办公室亲热了
Doesn't marriage destroy sex? Please, Angela, say yes.
婚姻不是能毁掉性♥爱♥吗 拜托了Angela 说是的
We were working. You were working it.
我们在工作 你俩在努力但是没工作
A little professionalism would be nice, people.
专业点 二位
I found some organic material in a cut on her left hand.
我在她左手的伤口里发现了一点有机物质
Need to know what it is.
得知道是什么
I'm on it.
现在就去弄清楚
And you? Anything?
你呢 有发现么
Yeah. I found out how to make braised beef.
有 我发现了怎么做炖牛肉
I found out that Carly loved sushi.I found out that
还发现了Carly喜欢寿司
Oh, my God! sushi yes
哦 天啊 寿司 没错了
That is it. You are brilliant.
就是这样 你太厉害了
You're my muse. Check out all the sushi restaurants on her site.
你是我的缪斯 查一查她网站上的所有寿司餐馆
At least he didn't jump you. True.
至少他没扑到你身上 没错
So you were with the reserves all weekend?
所以你整个周末都跟预备队在一起吗
Yeah. Fort Eustis, survival training.
是的 Eustis堡垒 生存训练
You're sure Carly was murdered?
你确定Carly是被谋杀的吗
Yes. Isn't there anything I could be doing?
是的 我能做些什么吗
Helping you look for Abby? I mean, I can't just sit here.
帮你们找找Abby什么的 我不能干坐着等
We're doing everything we can to find her.
我们已经做了所有能做的事尽力去找她了
You're looking for whoever's been robbing the other restaurants?
你们在找抢劫了别的那些餐馆的人?
We don't have a description yet. That's all.
我们现在对凶手还没有具体的描述 就这么多
Why didn't Dan report them missing?
Dan为什么不报♥警♥失踪
Well, he said that they would take off sometimes, go to Atlantic City.
他说他以为她们出去玩几天 去大西洋城
Yeah, but still. The restaurant was booming.
是 但是趁餐馆这么红火的时候走还是有点怪
I mean, he should've known that she wouldn't just leave.
他应该知道她不会就这么走了的
Listen, do you, uh- You and Dan, you havin' problems?
听着 你和Dan有什么矛盾吗
What? No.
什么 没有
No, he just doesn't think sometimes.
不 他有时候不想事
I mean, we're not in school anymore.
我是说 我们不是在学校里了
I just would've done something. That's all.
要是我 我应该会做点什么的 就这个意思
Look, here's Abby's picture if you need it.
如果你们需要的话 这个是Abby的照片
Just find Abby.
找到Abby就好
Please.
拜托了
The sushi got me thinking.
寿司使我思考
P. phosphoreum- a bacteria that grows in seafood.
明亮发光杆菌 一种在海鲜里生长的细菌
A luminescent bacteria? Exactly. Vibrio bacteria.
一种发光的细菌吗 正是 弧菌
Which, when catalyzed by luciferase, causes the bones to glow.
会被荧光素酶催化 让骨头发光
So if the knife that was used to stab Carly contained P. phosphoreum...
所以 如果被用来刺Carly的刀子上含有明亮发光杆菌的话
it would've entered her bloodstream.
它就会进入她的血液
And it would be left on the bones as the tissue decomposed and was stripped by the rats.
然后它就会留在骨头上 因为组织都腐烂而且被老鼠拽走了
Seafood. So that narrows it down...
海鲜 所以范围小了
to every restaurant in the area.
缩减到了区域内所有的饭店
No. The tissue Cam found, it's " uni"- sea urchin.
不 Cam找到的那块组织 那是uni 海胆
A specialty in one of Carly's favorite sushi restaurants.
Carly最喜欢的一家寿司餐馆的特色菜
Carly's blog mentions an old friend...
Carly的博客提到过一个老朋友
who's the chef at a sushi restaurant.
是个寿司餐馆的主厨
"Sushiguy23. " How imaginative.
用户名"寿司男23" 多有想象力
" Executive chef at Sushi Beat Restaurant. "
寿司心跳餐馆厨师长
And when we link to his page-
现在我们连进他的页面
That's Carly. With Sushiguy.
是Carly 和寿司男
Yeah, and his knife.
是的 还有他的刀
Can you believe this place? Yeah. Fresh toro today.
你能相信这个地方吗 是的 今日新鲜鲔鱼
They've cherry- picked the most marketable elements of a very complex and vibrant culture...
他们把复杂而有生气的文化里最市场化的元素挑出来
and then repackaged them to turn a profit.
然后重新包装一下就赚大钱了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表