The Changs now say the $25,000 was used to pay off a family debt.
Chang家人现在声称那两万五美金是支付家庭债务的
You ever think that their spirits actually did meet...
你有没想过他们灵魂真的碰面了...
and are working to get their bones together here on the physical plane?
然后想办法让他们的骨头在这里团聚
You mean like we're possessed and doing their bidding?
你说我们在跟着他们的想法走吗
You know what you people lack?
你知道你们缺少什么吗
Whimsy. It's a genuine handicap.
天马行空 这应该算残疾
There are 4 morticians working at that mortuary and a half a dozen assistants.
殡仪馆有四个殡仪师还有六个助手
Any one of them could've removed the bones and sank the skin in the river.
任何人都可能移除骨头然后将外皮沉河
Personally, I would've cremated the remaining skins and organs.
是我的话我就会火化掉剩下的皮肤和器官
No crematorium at that mortuary.
那家殡仪馆不火化
I am gonna draw them a wedding picture.
我要给他们画张婚照
Okay. Well, you do that.
行
We should find out who poisoned the victim and arrest him for murder.
我们要查清楚谁下毒并且以谋杀罪逮捕他
Probably the, uh, bouncing, flying mail- order husband.
也许是飘荡的丈夫呢
Does that count as whimsy?
那算天马行空吗
Well, you're handicapped, Zack.
你是有缺陷的 Zack
Someone really needs to throw a telethon for you.
你需要有人为你筹善款
How did Sully find Harper so quickly?
Sully怎么这么快就找到Harper了
He didn't say. You know, Sully's a nice guy.
他没说 Sully是个好人
You sound condescending.
你这话听着你有优越感
I'm just trying to be nice, okay?
我只是想当个好人
I'm complimenting the fact that you got a good one this time.
我在称赞你这次找了个好人
Thereby implying I'm incapable of making my own judgments.
所以你在暗示我没有自我判断能力
The physicist who couldn't tie his shoes?
那个不会系鞋带的物理学家
Oh, the former professor who was jealous of your own success. Should I stop?
嫉妒你成就的前教授 还要我继续吗
Yes. Oh, the guy that you found on the Internet...
嗯 你在网上找的...
and ended up being some kinda recruiter for a cult.
结果是个邪教分子
Oh, and this is my favorite- the guy who cut off his own brother's head...
还有更好玩的 砍掉自己兄弟的头...
because he thought he was possessed by a witch.
就因为觉得他被女巫附身了
You made your point.
我明白你意思了
Look, I'm just saying a guy who wants to take you away from all of this on a sailboat-
我只是说这个人想带你远离一切乘船去度假
that's a step up. Condescending.
这是很大的一步 又来了
That's our guy. Okay. So when do we take him off?
出现了 什么时候拿下他
Down. We take him down when Sully puts his cap in his back pocket.
Sully把帽子放进后面口袋我们就抓他
Now. Freeze!
就是现在 不许动
Freeze! Harper!
不许动 Harper
Geez, I told you he was fast.
告诉过你他跑很快
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 嗯
Great. Fine. Sully, you chase him. I'll head him off. Okay?
Sully你去追他 我去另一头堵他
Okay, okay, okay.
好
Have you thought about my offer? Yes.
你考虑过我的提议吗 嗯
What do you think? This is not the time to discuss it.
你觉得怎样 现在不是讨论这个的时候
The guy must be on meth. Martial arts.
那家伙嗑药了吧 武术
F.B.I! Freeze right there!
FBI 不许动
I said freeze! Freeze! Damn it!
我说不许动 妈的
What is he, on wires?
他什么情况 吊威亚着吗
He ain't bouncing around anymore now, is he?
这下不能上蹿下跳了吧
See that?
看到没
I did not kill Ling Fan. Then why did you keep running away, huh?
我没杀Ling Fan 那你为什么一直跑
I'm a criminal. You're police. Ling Fan didn't really know anyone.
我是贼 你是兵 Ling Fan不认识任何人
That makes you a good suspect. Sell her bones for $25,000.
你最有嫌疑 将她的尸骨卖♥♥两万五美金
Make up for the loss. What loss?
弥补损失 什么损失
You paid $25,000 to The Perfect Wife Agency to bring her over.
你付了两万五美金给完美新娘婚介所把她带来
Probably another 8 grand for the round- trip ticket.
也许还有往返八千车费
That's a lot of knife sales. You people got it completely wrong.
那要卖♥♥多少刀才能补回来 你们完全搞错了
Chick doesn't work out, you get a full refund or a swap.
和女方合不来 你可以全额退款或者换人
I took the money- back guarantee.
我有退款保证书的
Really? Oops.
真的吗 噢
I didn't lose a cent. It's the mail- order agency that's out all that dough.
我没损失 是邮寄新娘婚介所买♥♥单
What was wrong with her? What?
她有什么问题 什么
Why did you send Ling Fan back?
你为什么不要Ling Fan
Chick was defective, man.
她有缺陷
I'm a very active person.
我是非常活跃的人
She moved slow, like an old lady.
她走路慢吞吞跟老女人似的
You meet the flying horse? Yeah.
你见到飞马了吧 嗯
That is a very good item. Maybe you still want to buy it?
那是个好东西 也许你还考虑买♥♥吗
I'm gonna need bail money.
我需要保释金
So, you wanna know what your first mistake was?
你知道你第一个错误是什么吗
Thinking you wouldn't find out about the refund?
想着你不会发现退款的事吗
No, your first mistake was killing Ling Fan.
不 你第一个错误是杀了Ling Fan
And your 2nd mistake was keeping the poison that you used
第二个错误是还留着那毒
in your refrigerator.
放在冰箱里
3rd mistake was thinking that, once we had you,
第三个错误是想着即使抓到你
that the grandson at the mortuary, Nelson Han,
那个殡仪馆老板的孙子Nelson Han
that he wouldn't cooperate.
也不会合作
I mean, not only did he follow...
他不仅仅供出了...
You know, Booth, uh... is a really good guy.
Booth是个好人
He says the same about you.
他也这样说你
Really?
是吗
'Cause I figured he was the one talking you out
我以为他说服你
of going with me.
不跟我走
No, he told me to go.
不 恰恰相反
Angela did, too.
Angela也说让我跟你走
Everyone thinks it's a great idea.
所有人都认为这是好提议
Everyone except you?
除了你
But you're not gonna go, are you?
你不走 对吧
Why, Brennan?
为什么 Brennan
Sailing around warm oceans
跟爱你的人一起
with someone who loves you.
沿着温暖的海水航行
Please,
拜托了
tell me what is holding you here.
告诉我不去的理由
Look, I don't...
我不...
I don't wanna sound conceited...
我不想表现的自负...
but, uh...
但...
I think I'm worth the risk.
我觉得我值得你冒险一试
You are.
你值得
You definitely are.
绝对值得
All right, well, you're the logical one.
你是理性论者
What's your thinking?
你的想法什么
Rationally...
理性来说...
rationally thinking, I...
理性来说 我...
I want to go.
我想去
And I know I should go, but...
我知道我应该去 但...
I can't.
我做不到
What you're doing...
你现在做的事...
it's important...
很重要...
but it's not important enough to be your whole life.
但没有重要到成为你的全部
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I'm waving goodbye... see?
告别呀...
What do you want?
你要干嘛
Breakfast.
吃早餐
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Aw, come on, huh?
别这样
What are you gonna vomit
不吃的话
when we come across one of those, uh, horrific cases?
我们要是碰上可怕的案子 你可就没什么可吐了
I don't vomit.
我不会吐
Give it time, Bones, okay?
慢慢来 Bones
Give it time.
慢慢来
Everything happens eventually.
最终都会发生的
Everything?
所有吗
All the stuff you think never happens,
所有你认为不会发生的
it happens.
最后都会发生
You just gotta be ready for it.
你只需要做好准备
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表