I never heard screams like that, Dr. Brennan.
我从没听过那样的尖叫 Dr.Brennan
Neither have I.
我也没有
Narrow focus trauma on the left humerus,
左肱骨有窄刺伤
posterior side.
左肱骨后侧
Indicates an attempt by the victim to shield his head.
说明被害人在被斧头击中时
From the axe attack.
试图抱头保护自己
What?
干嘛这么看我
It's always an axe, isn't it?
这种事总是用斧头的
Remember The Shining?
还记得闪灵么
My palms perspired profusely during that film.
看闪灵时候我的手心疯狂出汗
Until we complete a series of blade comparison tests,
在我们完成伤痕比对之前
there's no way to know what type of weapon was used.
是不可能知道杀人武器是什么的
Forensic team found this near the pit.
法医队在坑附近发现了这个
Looks organic.
看起来是有机物
Definitely decomposing.
肯定已经在分解了
Victim's preliminary tox screen came back negative.
被害人的初步药物检测结果是阴性
No drugs.
没有吸毒
That's too bad.
真遗憾
Why? Because drugs would explain
为什么 因为毒品可以解释
the writings I found inside Graham's backpack.
我在Graham背包里发现的文献
I'm cleaning them and taking mud samples,
我正在整理这些文件并对泥土进行采样
but I think Booth should show them to a profiler.
我想Booth会把它们拿给侧写师吧
They're handwritten, scrawled; so far all I can make out is:
他们是手写的 非常潦草 目前我能看出的是
"Maggie came to me again...
"Maggie 又来找我了
calling me. "
她在呼唤我"
And last but not least:
还有这一段
"They will scream for air, but their lungs fill with blood. "
"他们会因窒息而尖叫 但他们的肺里已被鲜血填满"
I'll redo the tox screen.
那我再去重新做下药物检测
I may be alone in this, but
我在这事上可能和你们不一样
I think one of us should remain a rational human being
不过我觉得总得有人在调查期间
during this investigation.
保持理智
Got it.
知道啦
Comminuted fracture to the ulna,
尺骨粉碎性骨折
professionally set.
并被专业的处理过
From the degree of callous formation,
根据硬化程度可以看出
that's a childhood injury.
是童年时的旧伤
One that could give us the ID we want.
这个伤可以让我们确认他的身份了
I'll call Booth.
我这就给Booth打电♥话♥
Tell him to contact next of kin.
让他联♥系♥亲属
Zack, place some garlic around the remains
Zack 请在遗体周围放些大蒜
and chant the Hmong ritual for preservation of souls.
然后吟诵苗族的往生经♥文♥吧
Really?
认真的吗
This is going to be a long case.
这案子估计要很久能结束了
Graham broke his arm... sliding into second base.
Graham在滑向二垒的时候摔伤了胳膊
He was... eight.
那时他才八岁
It's a match.
是匹配的
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
I... can't say that I'm surprised.
我 我并不觉得意外
He, uh... he was missing for a year,
他 已经失踪一年了
but still, when you hear...
但是 当你听到这个消息的时候 还是...
It was just us, you know?
你知道么 我们只有彼此
My parents died in a car accident, I was 18,
我们的父母死于一场车祸 那时我才18岁
he was 13 and, uh...
他13岁 呃
When something like that happens,
这种事情发生的时候
when you lose your parents at that age,
当你在那个年纪失去父母
it's just people don't understand
别人是不能理解
how close you become.
你们会变得多亲密的
I lost mine when I was 15.
我15岁时失去我父母
It was just.. me and my brother, too.
也是只有 我和我哥
He was 19.
他19岁
Sorry.
抱歉
Did Graham live with relatives
Graham是去和亲戚住了吗
or did he go into foster care?
还是进入收养体系了
No, I would never let him go into the system.
不 我绝不会让他被收养的
I, uh...
我 ...
I dropped out of college.
我从大学退学了
I joined the fire department to support him.
去做了一名火警 这样就可以养他
Your brother didn't...?
你哥哥没有...
It was a difficult situation for him.
那段时间他也很难过
I understand.
我理解
I mean,
我的意思是
you know, seems like you turned out okay, though.
看起来你现在过的很不错
Do you know who Graham was with the night he disappeared?
你知道Graham消失那晚他和谁在一起吗
Yeah. A couple of film students from school- there was a guy
嗯 电影学院的几个同学 有个男生
and a girl.
还有个女生
I tried to get the guy, Brian-
我曾试图联♥系♥那个男生Brain
his name was- to help with the search,
帮忙参加搜救
but he- he was too freaked to go back into the woods.
但他吓破了胆 再不敢回树林里
I've never seen someone so scared.
我从没见过有人害怕成那样
So you were involved with the search?
那你参与搜救了吗
I've led a lot of search- and- rescue operations as a firefighter.
作为消防员 我参与了很多次搜救和援救行动
I should have found him.
我本可以找到他的
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I should have locked him in his damn room.
我就该把他锁在房♥间里
I mean, everyone knows weird things happen in those woods.
大家都知道那个树林里总发生怪异的事情
The chatter marks mean the vertebrae weren't split in one blow.
这些颤动擦痕表示他的脊椎不是一斧子就劈开的
Makes sense.
言之有理
Knocking off someone's head is more like
把人脑袋砍下来更像是
cutting down a small tree than splitting a log.
砍断一颗小树 而不是砍一根木头
I find your imagery both colorful and accurate.
我觉得你的比喻既有画面感又很准确
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Let me know
如果你缩小了
when you've narrowed down the weapon category.
凶器的范围 记得通知我
Dr. Saroyan?
Dr. Saroyan
When you say your mother visited you...
你说你妈妈去看你的时候
She appeared.
她就出现在
In my room.
我的房♥间里
It was early evening.
是在一个傍晚
And you were frightened?
你害怕吗
No, I felt...
不 我感受到了
loved.
她的爱
Dr. Brennan says that's impossible.
Dr. Brennan认为这不可能
What do you think?
那你认为呢
I think it would be wonderful if it were possible.
我觉得如果是真的那就太好了
I found rust flakes on the neck that were from hand- forged iron.
我在颈部发现了人工锻造铁器的锈斑
18th century. You got it.
18世纪 你懂的
My God!
我的老天
A little warning, Zack.
给点预警啊 Zack
I don't usually announce each phase of my experiments.
我一般不会在试验的每个阶段都宣布一下的
Yeah, maybe you should start.
是 那最好开始这么做
Nice follow- through, dude.
砍得漂亮 哥们
It doesn't look like it was a machete.
看起来不像是弯刀砍的
Dibs on the next weapon.
我赌是这一把
Looks like you have this under control.
看来你们能掌控全局了
Graham had a fellowship at the school.
Graham获得了学校的奖学金
It was a free ride worth about 30 grand a year.
那可是3万美金一年
Brian, the other kid, you know, from the woods?
而Brian 就是在林子里的另一个孩子
He applied for it and lost out to Graham.
他也申请了奖学金 但是输给了Graham
After Graham disappeared, the fellowship went to Brian.
Graham失踪以后 奖学金就归Brian了
Did you hear me?
你听见我说的话了吗
Yeah.
是
Doesn't look good for Brian Andrews.
看起来对Brian Andrews不太妙
You okay?
你还好吧
I wonder what my life would have been like
我在想如果是Russ把我养大
if Russ had raised me.
我的人生会是什么样的
Well, you know, since he was a petty thief,
这个嘛 鉴于他做过小贼
you know, in and out of jail all the time,
时不时要蹲个监狱啥的
I'd, I'd imagine it wouldn't have been very good.
我能想象那可能不会太好吧
If he'd accepted responsibility for raising me...
可如果他能承担抚养我的责任
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表