You are an upsetting woman.
你是个扫兴的女人
I'm sorry.
对不起
Please, go ahead.
请吧 继续
I believe that if 2 people care enough for each other
我相信如果两个人足够在乎彼此
the rest of the world disappears to them.
剩下的世界对他们来说就消失了
I feel that when I'm with you.
跟你在一起我能感到这一点
I'm prepared to put you ahead of me for the rest of my life.
我准备好把你列入我的余生里了
Angela Montenegro,
Angela Montenegro
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Dear man,
亲爱的
good heart.
好心的
No.
不
Why?
为什么
I didn't do it right again.
我又没做对
But- How-
但是 怎么
Oh, you're not gonna tell me.
哦 你不会告诉我的
I don't know, Hodgins.
我不知道 Hodgins
If I knew, I would tell you.
如果我知道 我会告诉你的
But when you ask me, I have to have this-
但是当你问我的时候 我必须有一种
this feeling.
一种感觉
It has to be-
必须得
I'll know it when it happens.
当它来的时候我会知道的
And I hope you won't stop trying.
我希望你继续尝试
I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or punch out the sommelier.
我不知道我是该哭还是该笑还是该捶酒侍
I'm sorry.
对不起
I hope that you choose laugh.
我希望你选择笑
I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't either.
我也不明白
Look, let's just finish the dessert and go back to your place...
咱们就吃完甜点回你家里去吧
and make love,
滚个床单
and maybe it'll come to me.
也许我感觉就来了
While we make love?
滚床单的时候吗
I said maybe.
我说也许
But... you love me?
但是 你爱我吧
More than you know.
比你知道的要爱得多
Did you eat yet?
你吃饭了吗
I said I'd wait.
我说过我会等的
How did you know that James would tell me?
你怎么知道James会告诉我
Man loves his wife. He may not be strong, but he has a conscience.
他爱他妻子 他也许不强壮 但是他有良心
See, I-
看吧
I can't tell that stuff.
我就不明白这些
And I can't tell the difference between coral and bone.
我也不明白珊瑚和骨头的区别
So I guess we make a great pair. Hey, speaking of marriage...
所以我猜咱们是很好的一对 嘿 说到结婚
Hodgins is gonna propose to Angela tonight.
Hodgins今晚要跟Angela求婚
Huh. What?
哼 什么意思
I guess right now, it looks to me like marriage is having someone...
我猜目前婚姻对我来说就是有个人
who will slap your enemies and then toss their dead bodies out of airplanes.
愿意扇你的敌人一个嘴巴 然后把他们的尸体扔下飞机
Try not to mention that to Angela.
别把这个想法告诉Angela
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表