It's awful. Yeah, well, so is murder, okay? So just stay focused.
很糟糕 是的 谋杀也是的 所以集中注意力
Hey, Ernie. Have a minute?
嘿 Ernie 有时间吗
I guess. Can I get you anything?
我想是的 能给您提供什么
No. We're just here to ask
不 我们只是要问 好吧
Well, sure. I mean, if you have some of that, uh, fresh toro left,
当然 如果你们还有新鲜鲔鱼剩下的话
that would be great.
那就太好了
What? Might as well eat lunch while we're here.
什么 反正也来了 顺便吃个午饭呗
You and Carly Victor were high school sweethearts, right?
你和Carly Victor是高中男女朋友吧
Why? What's going on?
为什么问这个 发生什么了
when was the last time you saw her?
你最近一次见到她是什么时候
Thursday of last week.
上周四
What? Something happen to her? Do you serve sea urchin?
她到底发生什么事了 你这儿提供海胆吗
Uni, yeah. It's one of my specialties. You want some?
海胆有的 是我这儿一道特色菜 你要点吗
No. Sure.
不要 可以
Is this about Dan? Did Dan find out she was with me?
这跟Dan有关吗 Dan发现她跟我在一起了?
Why? What's going on between you and Carly? Nothing.
为什么 你跟Carly之间有什么事吗 没有
We reconnected on MySpace.
我们在网上又联♥系♥上了
She wanted to learn aboutJapanese cuisine, so I was teaching her how to make sushi.
她想学学日本菜 所以我就教她做寿司来着
Secretly?
秘密地教吗
Why? Because Dan hated Japanese food?
为什么 因为Dan讨厌日本菜吗
CarlyBecause he's so jealous. Everybody loved Carly.
因为他特别善妒 大家都爱Carly
It drove him crazy. Carly even left him once.
这让他有点失控 Carly甩过他一次
Why'd she go back?
那她为什么又回心转意了啊
Delicious.
太好吃了
Thank you.
谢谢
What's going on? Is Carly okay?
到底怎么了 Carly还好吗
Carly's dead.
Carly死了
Dan? That son of a bitch.
Dan干的吗 狗♥娘♥养♥的
We don't know who it was. But she was stabbed, Ernie...
我们还不知道凶手是谁 但是她是被刺死的 Ernie
and we found bacteria associated with sea urchin in her system.
我们在她的身体里找到了与海胆有关的细菌
It can only enter the body through the bloodstream.
那只能通过血液进入身体
What? You think I killed her? Why would I kill Carly?
什么 你觉得我杀了她吗 我为什么要杀Carly
Well, that's more his area. You love her. She says that she'll leave Dan.
那是他的工作范围 你爱她 她说她要离开Dan
She doesn't. You get mad. She's got the fishy virus. You got all those fishy knives.
她没有 你生气了 她感染了鱼病毒 你有这么多片鱼刀
Wait, wait. Last time Carly was here, she cut herself.
等等 上次Carly来的时候切到自己了
And I wanted her to get stitches, but she wouldn't.
我让她去缝针来着 她不肯去
I'd like to borrow your knives, Ernie...
我想要借走你的刀 Ernie
and compare them to the injuries we found on Carly.
跟Carly身上的伤痕对比一下
You know, a lot of people have knives like mine.
你知道 很多人跟我有一样的刀
Are you saying no?
你是在说不吗
Because that really wouldn't look too good.
因为那确实看起来不太好
Can I get a spicy tuna roll?
我能来个辣金枪鱼卷吗
I fed the measurements of the knives into the computer-
我把这些刀的尺寸都输入电脑了
angles of the blades, thickness-
刀锋的角度 厚度
and compared it to the injuries we found on the bones.
跟骨头上的伤痕做了对比
None of them match the damage evident on the cortical surface of the ribs...
没有一处能跟肋骨皮质损伤对得上的
or the defensive wounds. No.
也没有能跟那些防卫伤对上的 没有
But we do have one match-
但是我们确实有一个能对上的地方
this knife...
这把刀
and the cut on her left hand.
跟她左手上的切伤
The knife they used when preparing the uni.
这把刀是他们用来准备海胆的
That must be how it entered her bloodstream.
这一定是细菌进入血液的方式了
Sushiguy23 was telling the truth.
寿司男23说了实话
So he's not the murderer. We can still eat at the restaurant.
所以他不是凶手 我们还是能去那家餐馆吃饭的
What? Booth said the toro was fantastic.
怎么了 Booth说了鲔鱼特别好
Are you still torturing Hodgins?
你还在折磨Hodgins吗
He loves it. Just tell him no. Put him out of his misery.
他挺喜欢的 就告诉他不行 别让他痛苦了
What if I wanna say yes? You get married?
万一我准备说我愿意呢 你要结婚吗
Sometimes your brain just shuts off because you're in love.
有时候恋爱中脑子不好使
One can't logically base a decision on momentary happiness.
人不能光靠一时的欢愉做逻辑正确的决定
Haven't you ever just looked at a guy and said " screw it"?
你从来没看着一个男的然后说 去他妈的
Well, maybe not the best choice of words, okay, but-
也许说脏话不太好 但是
Like when you were with Sully.
就像当你跟Sully在一起时
Don't you regret letting him go? I made a decision.
你不后悔让他走吗 我做了决定
Regrets serve no real purpose.
后悔没有现实意义
If you want to be impulsive, why don't you just say yes?
如果你就想要冲动一下 为什么不答应他呢
Because I've also got you in my head...
因为我脑子里老有你的声音
telling me that marriage will hobble my personal and legal freedoms.
告诉我婚姻会毁掉我个人自♥由♥和司法自♥由♥
You're a very difficult best friend to have.
有你这么个最好的朋友是件挺难的事情
Brennan.
Brennan
I'll grab my things.
我去拿东西
Ernie's story checked out.
Ernie的故事证实了
Carly took out a restraining order on Dan...
Carly对Dan申请过限制令
and Dan took out a 2- million- dollar life insurance policy on her.
Dan给她买♥♥过200万美元的人身保险
See? Marriage, it Oh, just go.
看吧 婚姻 走吧你
I'm going.
走了
You guys had to shut down, huh?
你们一定要关门吗
Yeah. Carly's without Carly doesn't make much sense.
是的 Carly的餐桌没有Carly就没意义了
Yeah. That's gotta be rough.
是的 那一定很难
I mean, you know, absorbing that kind of hit financially.
我是说 要承受这种经济上的打击
Look, man, his wife was murdered, and my girlfriend's missing.
他太太被谋杀了 我女友失踪了
Money is the last thing on our minds. Yeah, right, right. Yeah.
钱是我们现在最不关心的事情了 没错 是的
I understand. It's just, I mean, here you guys are just pouring over the books.
我懂 我是说 看起来你俩在算账呢
Most of our staff live paycheck to paycheck.
多数雇员都勉强糊口
You know? We have to pay them. Where's the other knife?
我们得给员工发工资 另一把刀在哪儿
I don't know. It's been missing for years.
我不知道 丢了很多年了
Carly actually got it as a gift from the first chef that she worked for.
那是与Carly共事过的第一个主厨送给她的礼物
Or maybe it's just been missing...
或者也许它刚丢了
since you found out about Carly and Ernie Summers.
就在你发现了Carly和Ernie Summers之后
Ernie Summers? The sushi guy?
Ernie Summers 那个寿司男吗
I'd like to take this set of knives. Sure.
我想要把这套刀具带走 可以
No. Hey, relax, man. Just let them take the knives.
不 嘿 放松点 哥们儿 让他们拿走吧
These bastards cannot come in here and start accusing me.
这些混♥蛋♥不能来这儿就这么开始指控我
Carly was meeting up with Ernie secretly. You assumed the worst.
Carly开始秘密见Ernie 你开始想象最差的情景
It's not true. Confronted her. One thing led to another.
那不是真的 你跟她对质 事情像多米诺骨牌一样发生
Carly was involved with him?
Carly跟他有关系吗
Maybe Abby heard you fighting and tried to get in the middle.
也许Abby听见你们争吵试图拉架
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
She got caught up in the middle.
她卷入你们中间了
Get off of me!
放开我
I'd back down if I were you. He shot a clown once.
我要是你 我就放弃挣扎 他曾经开枪打过一个小丑
You're good? Yes, I'm good.
你还好吗 是的 我挺好
We know about the restraining order and your drinking.
我们知道有关限制令和你酗酒的事情了
What'd you do, Dan?
Dan 你做了什么
Nothing. Okay? We had some problems.
什么也没做 好吗 我们是有点问题
Dan I went into rehab. - You were drinking last week, Dan, before I left.
我去康复中心了 你上礼拜我走之前还喝酒来着
A couple glasses of wine, okay? The stress of everything. Carly?
两杯红酒而已 压力那么大 Carly
Yes, and Carly. Why didn't you tell us about that insurance policy?
是的 和Carly 你为什么不告诉我们保险的事情
That was Ben's idea. This restaurant would be worth nothing without Carly.
那是Ben的主意 这间餐馆缺了Carly一文不值
We have investors. We had to protect them.
我们有投资人 我们得保护他们
But if you had a problem with Carly, I mean-
但是如果你跟Carly有问题 我是说
You wouldn't need the restaurant. You'd still get your payday.
你不会需要这个餐馆的 你还是会有工资拿
Take the knives.
刀拿走吧
Take anything you want.
爱拿什么都行
You son of a bitch. You think I-
你个混♥蛋♥ 你觉得我
Where's Abby? For God sakes, are you people crazy?
Abby在哪儿 上帝啊 大家都疯了吗
Booth.
Booth
loved Abby. I love Carly. It was-
我爱过Abby 我爱CarlyI
Thanks. Helicopter spotted Abby's car.
谢谢 直升机发现Abby的车了
Tell him to stay back.
告诉他别走近
You should wait here until we can determine...
我们确认她是否在车里以及是否还活着之前
if she's in the car and if she's alive.
你得留在这儿
You find her?
你们找到她了吗
No one's in the vehicle, sir. How about the trunk?
长官 车里没人 后备箱里呢
I haven't checked yet.
我没查
Get me a crowbar.
给我个撬棍
Come on.
快点
She's alive.
她还活着
Get an air evac here right away! I'll call it in.!
让直升机救护快来 我来叫他们
Hang on, baby, please.
挺住 亲爱的 拜托
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表