OK, right. You don't know what that is.
好吧 对 你不知道这是啥
Boolean is-
布尔逻辑是
I won't explain. I'll just do it.
我不解释了 我做就是了
I'm walking out of here,
我要走了
and you try and stop me again, I will shoot both of you.
如果你们再叫住我 我就开枪打你俩了
What?
怎么了
I really need him to come back.
我真的需要他回来一趟
Booth!
Booth
Whatever you got, better be worth dying for.
不管是什么 最好值得为此而死
There's a Parker & Parker leather goods owned by the Parker brothers on Parker Street,
在Parker大街上有一家Parker兄弟开的Parker & Parker皮具店
in the town of Parker just outside of Arlington.
就在阿灵顿外的Parker小镇
That's a lot of Parkers.
那有好多Parker
Yeah. OK. Let's go.
对 好 咱们走
Grab your balls, let's get going. Come on.
拿好东西 咱走吧 快点
All right. Come on.
好吧 等下
How do we know that's Caroline's body there, huh?
我们怎么知道这就是Caroline的尸体呢
If it isn't, it'd still be a clue.
如果不是 也是一条线索
OK, you want me to do this, right?
好吧 我来做 好吧
Jam all frequencies.
干扰所有频率
If he's got a remote detonator, it ain't gonna work now.
如果他有任何遥控引爆器 现在也不好使了
No sign of trip wires...
没有引线
There it is.
就在那
On her stomach, the poison. Just like Epps said.
在她肚子上 就是毒药 就像Epps说的那样
I'll just...
我来...
No, Zack, no!
不 Zack 别
Don't hesitate.
别犹豫
Put your palm on the stomach and press down.
把你手掌放在肚子上然后施压向下按
What?
什么啊
That was a pressure trigger.
那是个压力引爆器
The body's booby-trapped.
尸体是个陷阱
Everybody out!
所有人都出去
Roger that. Let's go!
收到 撤
Go, go, go, go!
快点行动 走 走 走
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Don't be scared!
别害怕
I'm not scared. I just need to know what to do...
我不怕 我只是需要知道怎么做
Out.
出去
I want to help.
我想帮忙
Out! Now!
出去 现在
Zack
Zack
This is gonna hurt.
这会有点疼
You or me?
你还是我
Mostly you.
你会更疼些
On 3, I want you to jump backas high as you can.
数到三 我需要你尽可能高地向后跳
I'm not a good jumper.
我跳高不太好
Be a good counter.
那就好好数数
I am a good counter.
我数数挺好的
OK?
准备好没
On 3
数到三
1, 2
1 2
The explosion occurred as FBI agents searched the shop
在FBI于店内搜索连环杀手Howard Epps的时候
for escaped serial killer Howard Epps.
发生了爆♥炸♥
At least one person was killed in the blast.
至少一人死亡
Dr. Zack Addy, a forensic anthropologist
Dr. Zack Addy
who was working with the FBI died at the scene.
与FBI合作的法医人类学家当场死亡
Special Agent Seeley Booth remains in critical condition.
特别探员Seely Booth尚未脱离危险
That's creepy.
真诡异
Zack dead and me in critical condition, right?
Zack死了我没脱离危险 是吗
Why, it's not true.
为啥 不是真的
Let's just hope Epps buys it.
我们就祈祷Epps相信了
Are you gonna be all right?
你会没事的吧
My doctor said most of my injuriesdidn't come from the explosion,
医生说我受的伤不是爆♥炸♥造成的
but from being slammed into the floor.
是被重重摔到地上造成的
Apparently you are extremely strong.
显然你很强壮
Did you have to be so rough on him?
你必须要那么狠吗
It was a bomb. I was being, you know- heroic.
那可是颗炸♥弹♥ 我当时可是非常 你看 英勇的
I was heroic too.
我也很英勇
Yes, you were.
是的 你特别英勇
Somebody saved somebody, that's all I'm saying.
某人救了某人 我只说这么多
Though, I got the poison.
我拿到毒药了哦
Which is good, because Caroline'sbody was blown to pieces.
很棒的 因为Caroline的尸体都被炸碎了
That was good thinking.
这么想很好
You know, you keeping your wits.
你看 你很聪明
I mean, what I did was-
我的意思是 我做的可是...
I guess if you have to explain to yourself why you're a hero,
我想如果要解释自己为什么是个大英雄
bviously you're not really a hero.
显然就不是个英雄
What the hell are you?
你他♥娘♥的♥究竟是啥
Not a bacterial protein nor non-opioid analgesic,
你不是细菌蛋白也不是非麻醉性镇静剂
you're not a neurotoxin or a heavy metal,
你不是神经毒物也不是重金属
You act like chloromethane,
你像是甲基氯
but Zack said there was no sweet smell when the powder was released.
但是Zack说粉末释放时没有甜味儿
Are you talking to the evidence?
你是在和证据聊天吗
Just- working through this as systematically as possible.
只是 尽可能地系统化地完成工作
When this whole thing is over,
你知道吗 当这一切结束了
I am moving to a doorman building,
我要搬进一个有安保的大楼里
I'm getting an unlisted number,
然后申请一个未公布的电♥话♥号♥码
and I'm hiring a full-time bodyguard named Knuckles.
然后还要雇一个全职的名叫Knuckles的保镖
Don't get paranoid.
别太偏执了
That's funny, coming from a conspiracy theorist.
真搞笑 一名阴谋论者这么说
Of course! Methyl bromide!
必须了 是甲基溴
I'll call the hospital.
我要给医院打电♥话♥
Methyl bromide mixed with plaster dust.
甲基溴混合了石灰粉
That's what made it so hard to isolate.
所以特别难以区分
And what's the treatment?
如何解毒
Racemic epinephrine.
外消旋肾上腺素
I called the hospital, they're starting an IV.
我已经给医院打电♥话♥了 他们开始输液了
Shouldn't you be there for that?
你不应该去医院吗
There are priorities in life, man.
生活中还是有轻重缓急的 兄弟
1, be there when somebody you loved comes back from the brink of death,
第一 当你的爱人从死亡线上回来的时候
2, catch the serial killer.
第二 抓住连环杀手
Everything after that is basically unimportant.
所有排在后面的都不重要
I'm gonna go see Cam at the hospital,
我去医院看Cam
and you are gonna go home and get some sleep.
你回家好好睡一觉
Why can't I go home?
我为啥不能回家
Didn't you just hear what they said on the news? You're dead!
你没听到新闻说啥了吗 你死了
What about Epps?
Epps呢
I got an entire surveillance team outside your house watching you.
我会让一整队人在你家外面保护你
Why is everybody questioning me? I'm the hero!
为啥所有人都质疑我 我可是个英雄啊
Why is it taking so long?
为什么用了这么久
It's not. She's responding.
不久啊 她有反应了
Camille?
Camille
Seeley.
Seeley
Don't call me Seeley.
别叫我Seeley
Don't call me Camille.
别叫我Camille
How are you feelin', babe?
你感觉如何 宝贝儿
I mean, OK, I got poisoned
还行 我被一个装满石灰粉的
by a disembodied head full of plaster dust.
被肢解的头下了毒
Plaster dust.
石灰粉
Everything's secure.
一切都很安全
Agent Holts will stay in the hallway,
探员Holts会在走廊
and there'll be another agent in the lobby.
然后在大厅会有另一名探员
Thank you.
谢谢
Good night.- Good night.
晚安 晚安
Check the apartment next door.
检查一下隔壁公♥寓♥
Dead end.
死路一条
You won't let me shoot him, will you?
你是不会让我开枪的 是吗
You knew he was gonna be here, didn't you?
你知道他会来的 是吗
It's the only scenario that made sense.
这种情况才合理
Oh. Were you heading for the balcony, Howie?
哦 你是往阳台去吗 Howie
Hope you can fly, 'cause that's about a 50 ft drop, right?
希望你能飞 因为那可是将近50英尺高呢 对吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表