You don't have to help me.
你不一定要帮我
Of course I have to help you!
我肯定得帮你
Marvin Beckett is still a hero to a lot of African Americans.
Marvin Beckett对很多非裔美国人来说还是英雄般的存在
Some of us never believed he killed this F.B.I. boy.
我们中的一些人一直都不相信他杀了那个FBI的小子
Now you buy me breakfast, tell me you found a way to clear his name...
现在你请我吃早餐 还告诉我有方法可以洗清他的污名
release him out of wrongful incarceration after 30 years?
在他被诬陷入狱三十年以后?
I cannot walk away, which you already know!
我不可能撒手不管的 你也知道
Maybe you should have some more coffee.
你应该多喝点咖啡
Of course I want more coffee.
我当然要喝更多咖啡了
We have to come up with our plan of attack.
我们得想出我们的作战方案
I was thinking Judge Moran-
我在考虑Moran法官
We should exhume Gus Harper. See if your genius scientist partner...
我们得挖掘出Gus Harper的骸骨 看你的天才科学家搭档能不能
can ascertain whether he died in the manner the F.B.I. said he died 30 years ago.
确定他的死因是不是像三十年前FBI说的那样
Moran's got a long No. We want Kemper.
Moran有一条很长的... 我们应该找Kemper法官
" Hang 'em High" Kemper?
高高挂起的Kemper吗
I'm ruining my career, I'm doing it my way, understand?
既然这事有可能毁了我的事业 就要按照我的方式来做 知道吗
Now, take a doughnut hole. I'm offering.
现在 吃一个甜甜圈吧 算我请你的
Thanks.
谢谢
This was lodged in Garrett Delaney's sinus cavity.
Garrett Delaney的窦腔塞了东西
.22 caliber.
直径0.22的子弹
These dimples indicate that the bullet ricocheted around inside the cranium.
这些小坑说明子弹在颅骨内部进行反弹
Are you worried about your doctorate?
你担心你的博士学位吗
No. Dr. Grayson touched me with an open hand on the shoulder.
不会 Dr. Grayson用五指张开的手拍了我的肩膀
You mean inappropriately?
你是说他的行为不端吗
No. I read a book on body language.
不是 我最近读了一本身体语言的书
Apparently in our culture, when an older male lays an open hand on a younger male...
很明显在我们的文化里 长者用五指张开的手拍晚辈的肩膀
it conveys approval.
隐含了赞许的意味
But if he bumps younger male with a closed fist, it conveys doubt.
但如果他用紧握的拳头敲击晚辈 就说明他有疑惑
Dr. Grayson went like this, not like this.
Dr. Grayson是像这样 而不是这样
Like this.
这样
Not like this.
不是这样
Dr. Grayson is elderly and arthritic.
Dr. Grayson年长而且有关节炎
Perhaps he simply needed help getting to his feet like this.
可能他需要扶着你借力站起来
Dr. Brennan, visitors in your office.
Dr. Brennan 你的办公室里有一位访客
Tempe, this is a friend of Dad's.
Tempe 这是爸爸的一个朋友
Father Coulter is Toby Coulter, train trestle guy.
Toby Coulter神父 那个炸毁火车高架桥的人
Oh, yeah. I remember that story.
对 我还记得那个故事
When Dad and his friend accidentally blew up a train trestle.
爸爸跟他的朋友不小心炸毁了一座高架桥
Come on. How do you accidentally blow up a train trestle?
再说一次吧 你们是怎么做到的
Well, we were hired by a farmer to dynamite the ice off his stock pond.
一个农民雇我们去用炸♥药♥炸开池塘的冰
We get this competition going who's gonna slide the dynamite...
然后我们开始比赛看谁能把
farther across the ice before it blows.
炸♥药♥在爆♥炸♥之前扔的更远
You know it's a federal offense to blow up a train trestle, Father.
神父 炸毁火车高架桥是犯法的
I mean, even if it is accidental.
就算是意外也一样
Father Toby Coulter, meet my partner, Seeley Booth.
Toby Coulter神父 这是我的搭档Seeley Booth
Careful. He's F.B.I.
小心点 他是FBI的人
Ooh. Well, I'm innocent.
没事 反正我是无罪的
It was Max's toss that brought the trestle down.
是Max扔的炸♥药♥炸了高架桥
Max Keenan's best friend grows up to be a priest.
Max Keenan最好的朋友却成为了一个牧师
I'm sure your people have that fact on file somewhere.
我很确定你们在某个地方会有这种事的记录的
Tempe, Father Coulter has a message from Dad.
Tempe Coulter神父有爸爸给我们的口信
It's a private message.
这是私人信息
Come to my office.
来我办公室吧
She's just gonna tell Agent Booth anyway. Might as well let him listen.
反正她会告诉Booth探员的 还不如直接让他听
"Back off" That's the message.
他的口信是"别管这件事"
He said you'd understand.
他说你们会明白的
Where'd you see him?
你是在哪见到他的
In confession.
忏悔室里
We're not Catholic.
我们不是天主教♥徒♥
Oh, the sanctity of the confessional is extended to all.
忏悔对所有人来说都是神圣的
Um, did he ever call you on your cell phone, Father?
神父 他有给你打过电♥话♥吗
2 days ago.
两天前
Can I see your phone?
我能看看你的电♥话♥吗
You want to trace the call?
你想追踪来电吗
Yeah.
对
So, uh, Max Keenan, he come to you for absolution?
所以 Max Keenan来找你寻求帮助吗
Well, I'm sure you know the requirements for confession.
你肯定知道忏悔的要求
Contrition and intent not to repeat the sin.
我们发誓不再重复自己的罪过
And Max doesn't have either. And as a priest, I failed him.
但Max没有做到 作为一个牧师 我于心有愧
I never was able to get him to walk the straight and narrow.
我从来没法让他走上正道
Is there anything else you can tell us?
你还有什么信息能告诉我们吗
Well, he was angry. He felt his hand had been forced.
他很生气 他感觉自己能做的很有限
Where can we reach you, Father?
我们能在哪里找到你 神父
Father Coulter's staying at St. Augustine Seminary...
Coulter神父这几天会待在圣奥古斯丁神学院
for the next few days before heading back to Ohio.
之后会启程回俄亥俄
Here, Father.
给你 神父
Your father loves you.
你的爸爸很爱你
Is that part of Dad's message?
这是爸爸留言的一部分吗
That's a personal observation.
只是我个人的观察
Delaney's murder, the threats on Russ's life...
Delaney的谋杀 Russ的生命威胁
this is all happening now because of a little metal dolphin...
这些事情的发生都是因为一只小小的金属海豚
we found on your mother's grave.
在你妈妈的墓碑下找到的那个
F.B.I. field unit in Denver traced it to a local artist in Mead, Colorado.
FBI外勤部发现它来自科罗拉多州米德的一个手工艺人
Who identified Dad as the buyer.
他认出爸爸是买♥♥家
But Delaney left the F.B.I. 15 years ago.
但是Delaney十五年离开了FBI
And somebody told him about your dad.
有人告诉了他你♥爸♥爸的事情
And didn't tell you?
没人告诉你吗
They're part of the conspiracy.
这是阴谋的一部分
You must be annoyed.
你一定很恼怒
You know what? I am. And I don't like finding out...
确实 我不想知道
there's a dirty F.B.I. agent in this building.
在这栋楼里有一个腐♥败♥的FBI探员
Here's what I think happened. Delaney goes to your father.
这是我猜想的事情经过 Delaney去找你♥爸♥爸
He asks him to hand over the evidence.
让他交出证据
He doesn't do it, he kills you or Russ.
如果他不这么干 你或者Russ就会被杀
Dad calls Russ to warn him.
爸爸给Russ打电♥话♥是为了警告他
And then kills Delaney.
然后他就杀了Delaney
Guts him, burns him, leaves a calling card.
掏出他的肠子 把他点着 然后留下一张卡片
Don't mess with Max Keenan's kids.
别惹Max Keenan的孩子
Am I supposed to like that?
我应该喜欢他这种做法吗
No, Bones. I'll take a stand- up crook over a crooked cop any day of the week.
不 Bones 不管什么时候我都会站起来反对腐♥败♥的人的
Booth, I got us a meet with the judge. Let's go.
Booth 我让法官跟我们见面了 走吧
And you better get back to your lab in case we're successful.
你快去实验室吧 万一我们成功了呢
I just find it best to do what she says.
我觉得做她吩咐的事是最好的选择
Okay.
好
You want to exhume the young F.B.I. agent that Marvin Beckett murdered?
你想挖出被Marvin Beckett杀害的年轻FBI探员的尸体吗
That's correct, Your Honor.
对的 法官大人
That is a big, noisy mess in the making.
这件事很复杂很麻烦
The F.B.I. has credible evidence
FBI有确凿的证据说明
that the homicide case against Marvin Beckett was manufactured.
Marvin Beckett的谋杀指控是捏造的
Assistant United States Attorney Dan Burridge arguing against this writ, Judge Kemper.
检察官Dan Burridge反对此令状 Kemper法官
On behalf of The F.B.I.
你代表.... FBI
I thought you were F.B.I.?
我以为你才是FBI
I am, Your Honor.
我是啊 法官大人
I told you. A big, noisy mess.
我说过了 这件事会很复杂
All right. Let's hear your argument, Mr. Burridge.
那让我们来听听你的理由吧 Mr. Burridge
This is a precipitant exhumation in a highly inflammatory case.
这次挖掘的要求来的很突然 而且还是这么有煽动性的案件
The evidence to which Miss Julian alludes has not been authenticated.
Miss Julian提及的证据并没有被证明是真实的
It has been authenticated by theJeffersonian Institution.
证据已被Jeffersonian机构证明是真实的
The F.B.I. would like to do their own in- house analysis before proceeding.
FBI在往下进行之前要进行自己机构内的调查
Of course they would. They're the ones who did the framing 30 years ago.
当然啦 他们毕竟就是三十年前栽赃嫁祸的人
I take exception to that.
我对此表示异议
Why? You weren't even born 30 years ago.
凭什么 你三十年前还没出生呢
Judge. Not like me and Judge Kemper...
法官 不像我和Kemper法官
who got to see firsthand what Marvin Beckett was really like.
我们三十年前知道这件事的一手消息 知道他是什么样的人
Miss Julian, did you bring this to me
Miss Julian 你把这个案子带到我这里
because I knew Marvin Beckett personally?
是因为我认识Marvin Beckett吗
Did you? I wasn't aware of that, Your Honor.
你认识他吗 法官 我真不知道这一点呢
Were you aware of that, Agent Booth?
你知道这一点吗 Booth探员
We'd like to do this slowly and carefully, Judge. That's all.
我们只是想仔细谨慎一些而已 法官
And we want to exhume Gus Harper so we can make sure...
我们想挖出Gus Harper的尸体 这样我们就能确保
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表