在婚礼上
Is that yes?
你这是同意了
I'm... completely, totally honored.
我真的觉得很荣幸
Really? I thought I'd have to tell you-
真的吗 我以为我要告诉你-
I don't even care how awful the bridesmaid dresses are.
我甚至都不在乎伴娘服有多丑
I'm... so glad you asked me.
你能问我我就很开心
I have your brother set up in a little auto supply place.
我把你哥安排在一个汽车修理厂
It's a "shade- tree mechanic" situation.
属于树荫下的技师
You set him up where? Oregon?
你把他放在哪了 俄勒冈吗
It's better that you don't know.
你不知道比较好
He's, uh, in violation of his parole.
他毕竟违反了假释条例
Because you made him leave the state.
因为你让他离开
Y- Your brother is in a slippery slope, and-
你的哥哥现在处于滑坡效应中
Yeah, I know, I know. The irony of me being a good influence.
我知道 我对他有好的影响听起来挺讽刺
But it's true. I am.
但这是真的
It's nice to see you smile. That's- That's something.
看到你微笑真好 这对我来说很重要
Booth is going to find proof of who you are. Then he'll arrest you.
Booth会找到关于你身份的证据 然后他会逮捕你
Not tonight.
至少不是今晚
Did you come here just to tell me that Russ is okay?
你过来只是想告诉我Russ的近况不错吗
No, actually. I have something for you that-
不是 我过来是给你一个
that, uh, belonged to your grandmother.
你祖母的东西
I have a grandmother?
我有祖母吗
I know your mother and I told you that you didn't have grandparents...
我知道我和你妈妈告诉你你没有祖父母
but... try it on.
但是... 戴上试试看吧
I- I have to go to bed.
我...我要去睡觉了
There are some inconsistencies with the remains...
遗骸有一些不一致的地方
which I have to address first thing in the morning.
我明天要做的第一件事就是找出这些地方
Okay.
好
You're welcome... to stay here if you want.
如果你想的话你可以在这里过夜
The cou The couch would be great. No, Dad, I
我睡沙发就行了 不用 爸爸
I made up the guest room... in case... you-
我腾出了一间客房♥ 方便你...
Good night.
晚安
His fingerprints don't match?
他的指纹不匹配吗
There's nothing to compare 'em to.
我们没有用来对比的东西
Max Keenan got himself wiped from the system.
Max Keenan把自己从系统中消除掉了
That's right. Who is this guy, some sort of supercriminal?
对 他是什么超级罪犯吗
Must've been Deputy Director Kirby.
一定是Kirby副局长干的
He wanted Max dead, so- made him invisible first.
他想杀了Max 所以就先把他从系统中抹去
Hmm. That would be an ironic twist...
真是个戏剧性转折...
seein' as how you wanna arrest Max for Kirby's murder.
看到你这么想为Kirby的谋杀案抓到Max
You don't have doubts about catchin' this guy, do you?
你对抓他没有什么疑问吧
I mean, he is your partner's father.
他毕竟是你搭档的父亲
No. Bones gets it.
没有 Bones懂的
You hope she does.
你这么希望而已
I'll get you a warrant to collect a D.N.A. sample from the man.
我去给你搞获取他DNA的许可令
You find something to compare it to.
你去找一些我们可以用来对照的东西
No wisdom teeth suggests prepubescence.
没长智齿说明她处于前青春期
The lower bone plate and the radius have not fused.
下骨板和桡骨还没闭合
Angela's wrong. The victim is not yet 20.
Angela错了 受害者还不满二十岁
What?
怎么了
The arthritic lipping on the vertebrae...
颈椎上的关节炎造成的骨面圆边
degeneration in the collarbone, spiking on the superior articular process-
锁骨和关节突的变色
And all the large bones in her body show "osteolytis" and advanced deterioration.
她身体里的所有大骨都显示出了骨质溶解和提前恶化
Meaning Angela was right.
也就是Angela是对的
Meaning you are not wrong, which is not the same as being right.
意思是你没错 不一定你就是对的
Progeria.
她有早衰症
She had one of the aging diseases.
是会让她变老的疾病
Anyone wanna hear about the hit my sketch got off the N.C.I.C. database?
有人想知道我在加拿大癌症研究院数据库里找到的匹配结果吗
Chelsea Cole, age 22. Went missing last November.
Chelsea Cole 二十二岁 去年十一月失踪
Good, Angela.
很好 Angela
Really good.
真的很棒
Yeah.
真棒
Zack I really should have thought of that.
Zack 我应该想到的
A disease which prevents the sufferer from entering puberty...
这种疾病让受害者无法顺利进入青春期
but simultaneously ages her otherwise.
但是用恶化的方式加速她的衰老
I'd like to ask you to be my best man on Saturday.
我想让你在星期六做我的伴郎
Things aren't always either- or. Sometimes they're both.
这两种情况有时单独出现 也可能同时出现
At my wedding.
在我的婚礼上
Saturday.
星期六
To Angela.
和Angela的婚礼
My best man.
当我的伴郎
When do I have to decide? You have to think about it?
我什么时候要决定好 你还要考虑吗
Yes. Fine.
是的 好
Let me know what you decide.
你决定了告诉我
You found her in a shopping cart?
你是在购物车里找到她的吗
Yes. From Tuffs Grocery?
是的 是Tuff's食品店的购物车吗
How did you know that? Chelsea loved Tuffs.
你怎么知道 Chelsea很喜欢Tuff's
Give her a dollar, and she'd go down there...
给她一美元 她就会去那里
and buy a candy bar or... some cheap toy.
买♥♥一根糖 或者一些便宜的玩具
Everybody knew Chelsea, walking along with one small thing in a big cart...
每个人都认识Chelsea 推着一辆放着小东西的手推车
bringing it home to show me.
把它推回来给我看
Did Chelsea draw these? Yes.
这些是Chelsea画的吗 是的
She's 22 years old. These are drawings of a young child.
她22岁了 这些看上去是小孩子画的
Oh, Chelsea had a... condition.
她有一些症状
Werner's syndrome? How did you know?
成人早衰症 你怎么知道
What's that? It's an aging disease...
那是什么 是一种让人提前衰老的疾病
in which mental development can be a factor.
心智发展可能成为一个诱因
Your daughter spent a long time looking up, correct?
你的女儿花很长时间抬头向上看 对吧
Chelsea was obsessed with the stars.
Chelsea对星空很着迷
She thought they were signals from heaven...
她认为它们是天堂给人们的信♥号♥♥
showing people the way home.
为人们指引回家的路
Mrs. Cole, when Chelsea disappeared...
Mrs. Cole Chelsea失踪的时候
you, uh, gave the police a name?
你给了警方一个名字
Joe Mellon. He was a caretaker provided by the city...
Joe Mellon 他是政♥府♥指派的护工
while I was going to classes at community college.
在我去社区大学上课的时候照顾Chelsea
One night, I came home from class...
一天晚上我下课回来
and her hair smelled like the shampoo I use- lemons.
她的头发闻起来像用过我用的洗发水 有柠檬味
I always use baby shampoo on Chelsea.
我只会给Chelsea用儿童洗发水
Th- That wasn't... part of his job, bathing Chelsea?
所以给她洗澡不是他分内的事吗
Definitely not!
绝对不是
I complained to Child Services and they, um...
我向儿童机构投诉
launched an investigation.
然后他们进行了一次调查
Which ended as soon as Chelsea disappeared.
调查在Chelsea失踪后没多久就中止了
I guess so. No victim, no crime.
应该吧 找不到受害者就无法立案
I absolutely... did not molest Chelsea Cole.
我绝对没有猥亵Chelsea Cole
Why'd Child Services let you go? They didn't let me go.
儿童机构为什么赶你走 他们没有赶我走
They reassigned me 'cause they know I didn't do anything wrong.
他们只是把我调走了 因为他们知道我没做错什么
What did you not do wrong, Joe?
你什么没做错 Joe
Chelsea Cole had the mental capacity of a 6- year- old.
Chelsea Cole的智力只有六岁
She got jam all over her and freaked out from being sticky.
她身上沾了果酱 然后因为身上很黏显得很烦躁
So I ran her a bath, and I sat outside the bathroom door...
所以我才给她洗澡 而且我是坐在外面的
and made her talk to me while she was in the tub.
让她洗澡的时候和我说话
She used her mom's shampoo, and it stung her eyes. She cried.
她用她妈妈的洗发水 蛰到了眼睛里 然后哭了
So I went in and rinsed the soap out of her eyes.
我进去帮她洗掉泡沫
And then I went back out and let her get dressed...
然后我又出来 等着她穿好衣服
what is what she told her mother, who did not listen.
这就是她跟她妈说的 但她妈不听
Then why is Cynthia Cole so insistent...
那为什么Cynthia这么坚持
that you were inappropriate with her daughter?
你对她女儿做了不正当的事
I- I crossed the line, man.
我确实有做的不对的地方
I... suggested that Cynthia consider...
我向Cynthia提议
an alternate solution for Chelsea.
为Chelsea找一条别的出路
What, like an institution?
比如把她放到收容机构里吗
The woman was exhausted. She- She was lookin' like crap.
那个女人真的很疲惫了 她状态很糟糕
She was failin' all of her college courses. She couldn't hold on to a job.
她的课程考试都没过 她甚至没法好好工作
Everything was goin' downhill.
每件事都不顺利
Listen, Joe. I want you to look me in the eye...
Joe 我希望你能看着我的眼睛
and tell me that you never touched that little girl.
然后告诉我你没有碰过那个小女孩
I wiped the soap out of her eyes...
我擦干净她眼睛上的泡沫
and I wrapped a towel around her.
然后给她围上毛巾
That's it.
只是这样
This ring was, uh, passed down from oldest daughter to oldest daughter.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表