Hey, guys, you should take a look at this.
嘿 各位 你们应该看看这个
This was time-stamped a half hour before
这是记录在Jackie Swanson报♥警♥Brianna
Jackie Swanson reported Brianna missing.
失踪半小时之前录像带
There.
这里
She said not a day goes by that she doesn't hate herself.
她说从那时起无时不刻都在自责
I can see why.
我知道为什么了
If Jackie's willing to risk her child's life to win these pageants...
如果Jackie想要通过威胁她孩子性命的方式来赢得这些选美比赛
What would happen if the daughter refused to compete?
如果她女儿拒绝去参加比赛会怎么样
what you understand is that this was Brianna's dream, not mine.
你们要知道这些是Brianna的梦想 不是我的
You put your nine-year-old daughter in a corset, Ms. Swanson.
你把你年仅九岁的女儿束缚在紧身衣里 Ms. Swanson
Corset.
紧身衣
Yeah, Brianna ordered that off the Internet herself
是的 Brianna自己从网上下单买♥♥的
and I didn't tighten it up very much.
而且我没有弄很紧
Did you ever think to tell Brianna that
你有没有想过跟Brianna说
she didn't need to alter her physical appearance in order to be loved?
她不需要改变她的外貌来得到喜欢吗
Did Brianna disappoint you somehow?
Brianna有让你失望过吗
No. She was a perfect angel.
完全没有 她是个完美的天使
She won every competition, even her first one.
她赢得了所有的比赛 包括她第一次参赛
And after that, it was music and dance classes.
之后她还参加了钢琴和舞蹈训练
She was a real competitor.
她是一个真正的竞争者
And when she won, it reflected well on you.
那么当她获胜 你也会长脸
That way you wouldn't have to deal with your own physical identity.
这样子你不需要去面对你自身的不足了
I don't like her.
我不喜欢她
Oh. Let's...
噢 让我们
play a little show-and-tell, shall we, hm?
玩看图说话 怎么样
How about this? Can you explain these?
这个怎么样 你能解释一下吗
Those there...
这些那些
And, then, that one. My favorite one.
然后 这张怎么样 我最喜欢的一张
Okay, these...
好吧 这些
these were right before she disappeared.
这是恰好发生在她失踪前的事
We had a... disagreement.
我们在争吵
About the pageant?
关于选美比赛?
No. About her piano piece-
不 是关于她弹钢琴的
I suggested she use her elbow to hit the last note with her head in her hands
我建议她用她的手肘弹出最后一个音符来双手撑头
give the audience a little smile- it's called dazzle.
给观众一个微笑
And she didn't want to do that.
然后她不想这样子做
No, she didn't want dazzle, she wanted to finish it perfectly.
她不想要这样 她想要完美的结束表演
But it seems very silly now.
但现在看来似乎是很愚蠢
Only now?
只是现在觉得傻?
What happened immediately following this?
吵完架之后呢
I sent her up to our room
我把她送上我们的房♥间
and I sent myself to the hotel bar for a very large glass of rose.
然后我去酒店的酒吧买♥♥了一大杯桃红葡萄酒
And believe me, I was not the only mother doing the exact same thing
请相信我 我不是唯一一个买♥♥醉的母亲
Great.
很好
I'm sure you can, provide me with a list of the other mothers.
我相信你能给我写一份在酒吧喝酒的其他母亲的名单
Blood would have rushed to the injured areas
血液会冲向受伤的地方
that are evident on her X rays, but
在她的X光上看很明显 但是
there's no evidence of blood flow here or here or here.
没有证据证明血液流向到这里或者这里或者这里
So she was beaten after she died.
所以她是在死后被重击的
The blows appear to be consistent with kicking,
打击方式很像脚踢的
but the dispersal pattern is abnormal.
但是散布方式却又很异常
Can you tell anything about the shoes?Size? Make?
能跟我讲一讲鞋子吗? 比如尺寸? 材质?
Only that they are quite rigid.
我只能跟你说它很硬
Possibly steel-toed.
也许有金属头
And Hodgins said he found fragments of steel in the jacket.
而且Hodgins说他在夹克上面找到了钢片
Hodgins asked me out.
Hodgins邀请我出去约会
Is that why you're hiding in here?
这就是你躲在这边的原因吗
I'm not hiding.
我没有在躲避
I need advice.
我需要你的建议
What, on a personal matter?
什么 个人问题吗
Yes.
对的
From me?!
问我
Yes. But...
对的 但是...
romance is sort of...
浪漫这种事情
This is like me asking you advice on phylogenetic systematics.
这就好像我问你关于系统发育系统学的建议
Phylogenetic systematics?
系统发育系统学
I have no idea what that is.
我对这个一无所知
Exactly.
这就对了
Well, I can't ask Cam.
我不能去问Cam
Can't ask Cam what?
不能问Cam什么?
Oh, Hodgins asked Angela out on a date.
噢 Hodgins邀请Angela去约会
Brennan!
Brennan!
Wa... Was it a secret?
这... 这是秘密吗?
It was a secret.
这是秘密
I just came to ask if you'd made any progress on the cellulose.
我过来问你在纤维素方面有没有进展
Oh, no.
噢 没有
Okay.
好的
Wait.
等一下
You can't pretend you didn't hear about this.
你不能假装你没有听见
Fine. What'd you tell him?
好吧 你是怎么跟他说的
No.
拒绝
Why?
为什么?
Because it would be a disaster.
因为这会很糟糕
All of a sudden, you have an opinion on this?
突然间 你就有建议了
You should never indulge in a romantic relationship
你永远不应该与一起工作的人
with someone you work with.
谈恋爱
Why not?
为什么不行
Well, anthropologically?
人类学上来说吗
There's an anthropological answer?
这还有人类学方面的回答吗
An efficient workplace is predicated upon a simple hierarchy.
一个高效的工作场所取决于简单的等级制度
Romance undermines that hierarchy.
浪漫则破坏了这种等级制度
This is like when I had an affair with my thesis supervisor in college.
这就好像我在大学时与我的论文导师有染的时候
Don't think we have time for that.
我们没有时间听这个
I say go.
我认为你应该去
What about this hierarchical, sexual...
那等级 性... 怎么办
Won't be an issue.
不会有任何问题
It's always fun to flirt in the workplace, but out there,
在工作场所调情总是很有趣 但是去了外面
when fantasy becomes a reality, it's a drag.
当幻想成为现实时 它就是一种拖累
Wha... ? The date will be bad?
啥 约会会很糟糕吗
It will be awful.
它会糟糕透顶
You'll both realize it's not meant to be.
你们两个都会意识到这不意味着什么
There'll be a couple days of awkwardness
会有几天的尴尬
and then everything goes back to normal.
然后所有事情都会恢复平常
If I were you, I'd go with Cam on this one.
如果我是你 在这件事我会同意Cam的观点
Why?
为什么
Phylogenetic systematics.
系统发育系统学
I have to go to dance class.
我要赶紧去舞蹈教室了
Jackie Swanson's alibi checks out-
Jackie Swanson的不在场证明证实了
she was in the bar when Brianna disappeared.
当Brianna消失的那段时间她在酒吧
Eh, can't we just prosecute her for being horrible?
呃 我们能不能因为她是个糟糕的母亲而起诉她
Is that the dance teacher?
那个是舞蹈老师吗
Yeah. That's Charlotte Craft.
对 那个是Charlotte Craft
She owns the studio.
这个工作室是她的
She also runs the Junior Miss Patriot Pageant.
她还经营着爱国者小美女选美比赛
I mean, she's got to be able to give us something, right?
她一定能给我们一些线索 对吗?
I always wanted to take dance, but I was... so
我一直想要学习跳舞 但是我... 太
gawky and uncoordinated.
笨拙和不协调
What, you?
啥 你吗?
Later I understood that the...
后来我才了解到
gawkiness was caused by an asymmetrical development of the iliac crest.
笨拙是由髂嵴的不对称发展引起的
Oh, yeah, because, you know what,
嗯 对 知道吗
that's what I would've guessed-the old, uh, iliac crest.
我就猜是髂嵴
Hi. Which one's yours?
嗨 哪个是你们家的?
Hm? Which what is what?
哈? 什么是什么的?
Mine? Ours? Ours?
我的? 我们的? 我们的?
Oh, no, no. Whoa. We're not, heh, no, no, that's not...
哦 不不不 我们不是一对 不不 不是...
We're... FBI.
我们是... FBI
Oh, wow. Really?
哦 真的吗?
Oh. Are you here about... Brianna Swanson?
你们是来调查Brianna Swanson?
Did you know Brianna?
你认识Brianna?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表