Well, I fed them all a mixture of extra- strength laxative
我给它们喂了强效泻药
and soft tissue dilator when they arrived, so...
然后还有软组织扩张剂 所以...
shouldn't be long now.
所以应该快了
She fed all of them laxatives?
她给它们全喂了泻药吗
I need to go to my office.
我得回一趟办公室
Lunch time.
该吃午饭了
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Come on, it's meatball. It's the perfect food.
吃吧 是肉丸诶 这是完美的食物
Shouldn't you be working?
你不是应该在工作吗
I went through the fan mail
我把粉丝来信都浏览了
and gave the likely candidates to Booth to check out.
我把可能的人选给Booth了
Yeah, I'm busy, Sully.
我没空 Sully
I'm cataloguing injuries the 2 victims suffered.
我在整理两个受害者的伤处
Hey, I am on your side, Tempe.
我是站在你这边的 Tempe
I know what you're going through.
我知道你在经历什么
Okay, what?
那好 那你说我在经历什么
What, Sully? What... What am I going through?
你说啊 Sully
Okay.
好吧
You feel responsible.
你觉得你有责任
You feel that somehow, if you didn't write that book,
你觉得如果你不写那本书
those 2 people would still be alive.
那两个人就还会活着
And you're terrified
你很害怕
'cause you know that someone else dies in the book.
因为你知道书里还有别的人死去
I don't put much credence in psychology.
我不太信任心理学
Well, neither do I.
我也不信任
I'm basing this on knowing you... well.
我这样说是因为我了解你
Knowing how much you care about your work.
我知道你有多在乎你的工作
And if trivializing it in the book caused this, then...
如果是因为书里描写的细节导致了命案 那...
It just, but it doesn't work like that, Tempe.
但是并不是这样的 Tempe
Statistically, the murders would have happened
统计学上说 不管写不写书
whether the book was written or not.
谋杀都会发生的
The method might be different is all.
只是方法不会跟书上相同
Right.
对啊
Now, if you only believed that.
你只要相信这点就好了
You don't know me as well as you think.
你并没有你想象的那么了解我
We're just having a fling, so don't get carried away.
我们又不是正式交往 别太得意忘形
When you can't stop thinking about someone
如果在一个人不在你身边的时候
when they're not around, that's not a fling.
你会总想着对方 这就算正式交往
When you remember their touch
当他们不在旁边时
just like they were still right next to you,
还能感觉到他们的触碰
that's not a fling.
就不是随性♥交♥往
If you need to be alone with this, fine.
如果你想单独处理这件事 也行
But we both know what we have.
但是我们都知道我们是什么关系
We have the bullet.
我们找到子弹了
The bullet was jacketed, showing little deformity.
子弹有外壳 看上去有点畸形
And you've compared it with the wounds on both victims?
你用子弹跟两个受害者身上的伤都比较过了吗
Lack of shattering around the exit wound on the first victim
第一个受害者身上的出口伤附近没有骨骼破碎
suggests a jacketed projectile.
说明子弹有外壳
And Angela's rendering also matches the bullet we recovered from the rat.
Angela的透视图也证明子弹跟我们从老鼠那里找回来的是一致的
Zack...
Zack...
Hey, Bones. I thought you and Sully were having lunch.
Bones 我以为你在跟Sully吃午饭
Not hungry.
我不饿
Zack thinks both victims were shot using the same gun.
Zack认为两个受害者都是被同一支枪击中的
You said that Ashton Keller was going to get a large inheritance.
你说Ashton Keller会继承一大笔遗产
Right. But his alibi is airtight.
对 但是他有不在场证明
He was at Briarwood in Maine at a charity golf tournament.
他在缅因州Briarwood参加慈善高尔夫锦标赛
So much for that theory.
所以那个猜测不成立了
Yeah, what about the red tape?
那红色胶带呢
I mean, did Hodgins... It's the same.
Hodogins有没有 两次的红色胶带是一样的
Same gun, same tape, no relationship between the victims.
一样的枪 一样的胶带 死者之间没有任何联♥系♥
I'm telling you, we're dealing with a serial killer.
我认为我们面对的是一个连环杀手
He's just picking random targets.
他只是在随机挑选目标
Nothing else makes sense here.
不然说不通啊
But serial killers have a pattern, a method of killing.
但是连环杀手都有特定的杀人模式
The first victim has numerous defensive wounds,
第一个受害者身上有多处防御伤
including a fractured manubrium, and trauma to the temporal bone.
胸骨骨折 颞骨上也有损伤
There was quite a struggle before he died.
他死之前挣扎的很厉害
What about the second victim? Nothing. Only the gunshot.
那第二个受害者呢 什么也没有 只有枪伤
Did you have something to show me?
你有东西要给我看吗
Oh, new suspect.
我们有新的嫌疑犯了
All right, Sully narrowed the fan mail down to the people
Sully根据粉丝来信把范围缩小到
most likely to act out in obsessive or dangerous ways.
那些表现得最痴迷或者危险的人
But...
但是
Look who I found, huh?
你看我找到了谁
Your number one fan.
你的头号♥粉丝
Oliver.
Oliver
Haven't seen him in a while.
很久没看到他了
Oliver Laurier.
Oliver Laurier
The guy who stalked you when we first started working together.
我们刚开始一起工作的时候 跟踪你的那个人
He used to come to all my readings,
他之前每次都会来我的签售会
follow me around afterwards.
散会以后跟着我
It says here your publicist gives his picture
这里说你的出版商每次签售会
to security guards at every signing.
都会把他的照片分发给警卫
Must be why I haven't seen him.
可能就是因为这个我才没怎么看到他吧
I think it's time for to go see
我觉得我们是时候该去看看
what our buddy has been up to lately.
我们的老朋友最近在干什么了
Oliver? You home?
Oliver 你在家吗
Who is it?
是谁啊
It's an old friend.
是你的老朋友
Special Agent Seeley Booth. You work with Dr. Brennan.
特别探员Seeley Booth 你跟Dr. Brennan一起工作
Why are you here?
你在这里干嘛
Well, you know, somebody loves Dr. Brennan's new book
你知道的 有人太喜欢
just a little too much.
Dr. Brennan的新书了
And since you're such a big fan...
而且既然你是她的头号♥粉丝
Oh! Okay.
噢 好吧
You know what? Not a good idea, Oliver.
别做傻事 Oliver
Go away!
别来烦我
All right.
好吧
You know, this is probable cause.
你这样我更有理由进去了
I'm gonna give you 5 seconds.
我给你五秒钟
Oliver!
Oliver
5, 4
五 四
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没干
3, 2, 1
三 二 一
My shrink is gonna be pissed.
我的心理治疗师会生气的
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没干啊
Of course you didn't.
说得像真的一样
Come on.
来吧
Yeah.
这才对嘛
Sick.
你真变♥态♥
It was just a game, okay?
我只是在闹着玩
If it was just a game,
如果你说的是真的
why'd you slam the door in my face?
你为什么那么用力关门
I'm not stupid. I heard about the murders.
我又不傻 我听说了谋杀的事
And I knew you wouldn't understand CRP.
我知道你不会理解CRP
CRP? Creative role playing.
什么是CRP 有创意的角色扮演
Sometimes I like to pretend.
有时候我很喜欢假装
I act out scenes from my favorite books.
我会把我最喜欢的书里的情节演出来
Exactly, um, how far do these "games" of yours go, Ollie?
你的这些游戏会到什么程度呢 Ollie
You ever get tired of pleding with your little dolls,
你有没有厌烦过你的这些人偶
maybe try acting it out on other people?
然后想着要在人身上做做实验
Dr. Brennan's book signing is tonight.
Dr. Brennan的新书签售会就在今晚
I wanted to see her again.
我还想再看看她
Let's stay on point here, Ollie.
别转移话题 Ollie
I am on point. I want to see Dr. Brennan.
我没有在转移话题 我想见Dr. Brennan
This isn't like going to see Santa,
见她又不是像要见圣诞老人
it's more like the principal's office, you see.
更像你要去校长办公室
I'm in charge. I call the shots.
而且这里是我做主
Did you read Dr. Brennan's new book, Agent Booth?
你有看Dr. Brennan的新书吗 Booth探员
Why do you care?
这关你什么事
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表