我知道当他说他要内内外外修理房♥子的时候他一定会去做
And I know that Parker is crazy about him...
我还知道Parker对他很着迷
and he's not terrified every time he goes to work that he's going to get shot.
Parker也不用害怕他每天上班的时候会挨枪子
And I know that I love him.
我更知道我爱他
I love him.
我爱他
And now everyone at work thinks he's a criminal.
现在他所有的同事都认为他是个罪犯
Well, he's been spotted with explosives. He is a construction foreman.
他被发现有炸♥药♥ 他是一个建筑工头
He does demolition. You must've figured that out when you were doing all your snooping.
他干拆迁的活 当你窥探的时候你一定都知道了
Look, I have a right to know who's around my son.
我有权知道我儿子周围是什么人
He spends more time with Parker than I do.
他和Parker待在一起的时间比我还长
Okay, you think that I would put Parker in danger?
所以你认为我会把Parker置于险地了
Let me ask you a question, Rebecca.
让我问你个问题 Rebecca
Why is it you keep all the men in your life such a secret?
为什么你把你生活里所有的男人都当成是秘密
Because you always interrogate them or intimidate them, and it freaks them out!
因为你总是审问或者恐吓他们 这把他们吓坏了
A lot are a little strange. The guy with the tattoos on his neck?
他们很多都有点奇怪 比如那个脖子上有纹身的家伙
I don't even have to let you see Parker, okay?
我甚至都没必要让你见Parker 好吗
Not- Not- Not legally. That- That's one of the upsides of not being married.
法律没有规定 这就是没结婚的好处之一
Don't.
别
I'm a good father. You know that.
我是一个好爸爸 你知道的
You have got to stop trying to run things.
你必须停止试图操控所有事情
I've got things in my life that have nothing to do with you.
我生活里有一些事情与你无关
You know what? We are always gonna have something to do with each other
因为我们有一个儿子
because we share a son.
所以我们总会有一些事是要一起做的
Drew's a good man.
Drew是一个好男人
And you need to back off, or you're not gonna see Parker again. I swear.
你别插手了 否则我不会再让你见Parker了 我发誓
Back off.
别插手
Here comes Kyle. Funny. Don't we have something to stab?
Kyle来了 真有趣 我们不是有东西要刺吗
This. I hate my job. From the depth of the stab wounds...
这个 我讨厌我的工作 从被刺伤口的深度
we can tell the approximate force required in newton meters...
我们可以辨别出能在骨头上造成与我们看到的标记
to inflict the marks we see on the bones.
相近的牛顿米的力
So we have to measure the amount of force generated when we stab...
所以我们必须测量我们刺入时力的数值
to give us the size, weight and body type of the assailant.
从而给我们提供袭击者的身高 重量和体型
Mm- hmm. You had to dress her up?
你们非得给她穿上衣服吗
The clothes she wore figure in the resistance to the blows.
她穿的衣服抵抗了攻击
The knife is consistent with the one that caused the wounds.
这把刀与造成伤口的那把刀是一致的
We fitted it with an instrumented blade...
我们把它套在一个装有仪器的刀片上
that will give us a digital readout of the newton meters of each stab.
这会给我们每一道戳刺的牛顿米的数字读数
It's a dual- mass drop system.
这是一个双质量下降系统
All I hear is blah, blah, blah.
我听到的全是废话
Cliffs Notes version: We all stab. One of us is the killer.
参考版本 所有人都要刺 我们中的一个人就是凶手
Thank you. Sort of like a real creepy party game.
谢谢 有点像一场令人毛骨悚然的派对游戏
The violence of the attack shows rage.
这次袭击的暴♥力♥程度显示了愤怒
So everyone should stab as hard as they can.
所以每个人都应该尽可能用力刺
This better work!
这最好有用
That was weird.
这太奇怪了
Okay. Okay. Results?
好的 好的 结果呢
The force used to make the injuries on the bones...
在骨头上造成伤害的力道
was 24 newton meters.
是24牛·米
And the winner is, with 24 newton meters-
24牛·米的赢家是
Angela.
Angela
What? Congratulations.
什么 恭喜
Really? Height and weight?
真的吗 身高和体重
Oh, God. Uh- Uh-
噢天 呃 呃
5'8'', 100 and- hundred.
五英尺八寸(172cm) 100 - 100
What? 135. It's all muscle.
什么 135磅(61.2kg) 全是肌肉
Karen Tyler is 5'7"and 132 pounds.
Karen Tyler高五英尺七寸(170cm) 重132磅(59.9kg)
So, Kyle's girlfriend kills Carlie so they can be together.
所以 Kyle的女朋友杀了Carlie 这样他们才能在一起
Well, then why did Kyle run? Maybe he didn't .
那Kyle为什么要跑 也许他没跑
It sounds nuts, but if she's the killer...
这听起来有点疯狂 但如果她是凶手
maybe Karen got rid of him too to keep him from talking.
也许Karen为了不让他开口也干掉了他
Okay, so you're sure there's no way Richardson could've made these wounds?
所以你确定Richardson不可能造成这样的伤口
With his strength, the blows would've sliced deeper into the bone.
从他的体重来说 这些攻击会更深入到骨头里
These seem to go right through.
这些看起来刚好穿过
Well, those were delivered after she was on the ground.
那些是她躺在地上的时候才造成的
So Karen does the killing because they know everyone will be suspecting Kyle.
所以是Karen动的手 因为她知道所有人都会怀疑Kyle
I'd prefer not to make any more assumptions.
我更喜欢不做任何假设
There are particles in the knife marks.
刀痕上有一些颗粒
When she was on the ground, the knife passed through the body...
当她躺在地上的时候 刀穿过了她的身体
and picked up sediment from the dirt.
沾到了泥土里的沉积物
The next stab embedded that into the bone.
下一刀把它们嵌到了骨头里
If I can get enough information from these particulates...
如果我可以从这里颗粒中得到足够的信息
I might be able to locate the site of the murder.
这也许可以定位到案发现场
D.N.A. results came back. It was Kyle under her nails.
D.N.A.结果出来了 她指甲下的物质是属于kyle的
So he was there too. Maybe.
所以他也在现场 也许
But we know he had a fight with her earlier that he admits.
但我们知道他承认早前和她打过架
Fortunately, there was also the skin of somebody else.
幸运的是 这里也有其他人的皮肤组织
Tests showed it was a woman.
检测显示那是属于一个女人的
Karen Tyler.
Karen Tyler
We should get her D.N.A. drawn as soon as possible.
我们应该尽快绘出她的D.N.A.图谱
Smart.
聪明
I…I didn't do it. I swear i would never hurt her.
我没有做 我发誓我绝对不会伤害她
The other day you said you and Kyle didn't know each other
之前你说你和kyle
until after Carlie disappeared.
是在Carlie失踪后才认识的
Because we both knew what everyone would think.
因为我们都知道大家会怎么想
Karen, please don't say anything.
Karen 请不要说任何事
Hmm. Even your lawyer thinks you did it.
甚至你的律师都认为是你做的
Kyle thought we should separate and meet in a few months...
kyle认为我们应该分开几个月再见面
so, you know, it wouldn't look so bad.
所以 你知道的 这样看起来不会太糟
Well, that didn't work out now, did it? Open your mouth.
但现在这样不起作用了 不是吗 张开嘴
Do I really have to do this?
我真的需要这样做吗
They have a warrant.
他们有搜查令
When you were sleeping with Kyle, didn't it matter to you you were destroying a family?
当你和kyle上♥床♥的时候 你不会为毁了一个家庭感到困扰吗
We were in love.
我们相爱了
Oh. Love. Sorry. Now it's a beautiful story.
哦 爱情 抱歉 所以这又成了一个美丽的故事
Open again. Ouch.
再张开嘴 疼
Oops. Kyle was gonna tell her.
哎呀 Kyle准备告诉她的
We were gonna be honest. 'Cause, you know, you do that so well.
我们会坦诚以待 因为你知道你很擅长做这个
I would never hurt her.
我绝不会伤害她
And neither would Kyle.
Kyle也不会
Kyle. Right. The love of your life who no one has seen for 2 days.
Kyle 对了 你此生所爱的人已经有两天没人看见过他了
Can you see why I'm leery of relationships?
现在你能明白我为什么怀疑情感关系了吧
We hit pay dirt. Actually, we hit silt...
我们找到了可采矿石 实际上 我们找到了
containing the feces of the gypsy moth, some quartz and mica.
包含吉普赛蛾的粪便 一些石英和云母的淤泥
That and the zinc levels in the dinoflagellates from the freshwater...
这和淡水中鞭毛藻的锌含量
as well the Pinaceae pollen led us to a patch of pitch pines...
以及松树的花粉把我们指引到了一片松树林
outside of Gloucester City, New Jersey.
新泽西州 格劳斯特城的外面
She was killed right here.
她就是在这里被杀的
Then when did they move her to the bay? They didn't.
然后他们把她移到了海湾吗 他们没有
They left her in New Jersey in the Rancocas Creek. She made it to the bay on her own.
他们把她留在了新泽西州的兰科斯河 她自己到了海湾
What, did she take the shuttle? Basically.
什么 她坐了穿梭飞机吗 基本上是
2 days after Carlie disappeared, there were thunderstorms in New Jersey.
Carlie失踪两天后 新泽西有一场雷暴
Heavy, heavy rains.
超级 超级大的雨
The body must have been flushed down the Rancocas and into the Delaware River.
尸体一定是被冲进了兰科斯河 再到德拉瓦河
Then she slowly made her way down the Delaware and into the bay.
然后她自己慢慢地从德拉瓦河到了海湾
The movement and the battering on the rocks loosened her weight...
移♥动♥和岩石的撞击减轻了她的重量
so she floated to the surface and washed ashore.
于是她浮上水面 被冲上了岸
I'm pretty sure Karen didn't see that comin'.
我相当确定Karen可没有预见这个
Now, you're sure this is it? Zinc, mica, feces. This is the place.
现在你确定这里就是了吗 锌 云母 粪便 就是这里了
Oh, it's beautiful here. Yeah, because, you know,
这里真漂亮 当然 因为你知道
that's important for a murder.
这对谋杀很重要
The bodies were wrapped on the bank of the river.
尸体在河岸边被包裹起来
Sift the soil for the missing bones. Yes, ma'am.
在土壤中寻找丢失的骨头 是的 女士
Agent Booth. Over here.
Booth探员 这边
Look at that- "C.R. "Carlie Richardson's initials.
看那这个"C.R." Carlie Richardson的姓名缩写
You don't pack face cream and a nightgown if you're being abducted.
如果你被绑♥架♥了 你可不会打包面霜和睡袍
A lot of vacation cabins nearby.
附近有很多度假小屋
If she was upset, this would be a good place to unwind.
如果她心情不好 这里会是个放松的好地方
Well, Karen Tyler said that she liked Carlie.
Karen Tyler说她喜欢Carlie
She could've befriended her to lure her up here.
她可能先和她做朋友 再把她引诱到这里来
Maybe Carlie's friends knew...
可能Carlie的朋友知道
that she and Karen were getting chummy.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表