So this means you got the killer's DNA.
所以这意味着你拿到了凶手的DNA
Right. Attacker must have been cut
对 袭击者在Graham挣扎的时候
by Graham during the struggle.
肯定把自己也弄伤了
I'm trying to separate out the two types of DNA, but it's hard.
我尝试把两种DNA分离 可是有困难
That's easy. I'll just get a warrant
这个简单 我直接去申请一张
for a blood sample for Nate Gibbons.
搜查证 取得Nate Gibbons的血液样本
The glove fragments on the handle were coated
斧柄上的手套碎片上有一层
with diammonium phosphate
磷酸氢二铵
and a guar gum- derivative thickener.
和瓜尔胶衍生的增稠剂
You speak English?
说人话好吗
It's a flame- retardant.
是一种阻燃剂
Exactly. Isn't that only used by professional firefighters?
正确 这不是只有职业消防员采用的吗
Wait, Graham's brother. He's a firefighter.
等一下 Graham的哥哥 他就是消防员
He's also about six- foot- one, right?
他也差不多186对吧
And, he has a head.
然后他的头还健在
That explains why
这就解释了
it looks like there was only one blood source.
为什么看起来只有一种血型
Siblings share so many of the same chromosomes.
兄弟之间拥有很多同样的染色体
Will Hastings killed his brother.
Will Hastings杀了自己的弟弟
That certainly explains my result.
这绝对能解释我的测试结果
Brennan.
Brennan
Wait, she's with him now.
等等 她现在跟他在一起
...that's your opinion.
这是你的看法
I don't think you're the one that should be telling me...
我不认为你应该告诉我
Booth.
Booth
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're under arrest for the murder of your brother, Graham Hastings.
现在以谋杀你弟弟Graham Hastings的罪名逮捕你
What?
什么
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
What is this, Booth?
怎么回事 Booth
He did it.
是他干的
Cam found his blood
Cam在斧头上找到了
on the axe, and Hodgins found chemicals that
他的血迹 而Hodgins找到了只有
only a firefighter would have access to.
消防员能拿到的化学物质
I didn't kill Graham.
我没有杀Graham
We fought, that's all.
我们打起来了 仅此而已
You were out there in the woods that night?
你那天晚上也在树林里吗
Please don't look at me like that. Please.
请别这么看着我 别
I was just helping my brother.
我只是去帮我弟弟的忙
He said the film was going to make him famous.
他说这电影能让他出名
So you got the animal bones
所以你拿了动物骨头
the blood, and you made the chopping sound with the axe.
牛血 然后还弄出砍动斧子的声音
He wanted me to stay out of sight.
他让我藏起来不被看见
But the girl, Lori,
但是那个姑娘Lori
he slipped her drugs
他给她下了药
and she was screaming,
她就一直在尖叫
and I said I wasn't going to help anymore.
我就说我不要帮这个忙了
And I said I wouldn't throw the blood on her, so he did it,
我说我不想往她身上泼血 他就自己做了
and she went crazy. You saw her.
她就发疯了 你见过她
Graham did that to her.
Graham害她变成那样
Will.
Will
I had to stop him, okay?
我必须阻止他 对吧
I can't be responsible for raising a monster like that.
养出这样一个怪物 我负不起这个责
So you hit him with the axe.
所以你拿斧子打他
He was just lying there, and I was waiting for him to move.
他本来就躺在地上 我等着他行动
And I've never... I never even hit him before,
而我之前从来 从来就没有打过他
no matter how difficult he got.
不论他多么难搞
And then you chopped off his head and you buried him
然后你砍下他的头 把他埋起来
to make it look like some witch did it.
弄得看起来像女巫之类的人做的
No. She did it.
不 是她做的
She did it.
她做的
Maggie Cinders was
Maggie Cinders
out there that night and she
那天晚上也在 是她
made me do it.
使我这么做的
She told me never to tell anybody.
她让我不要告诉任何人
Maggie Cinders made me cut off his head.
Maggie Cinders让我砍下他的头
That's the only way it could happen.
这是唯一的可能性
You know me.
你了解我的
He was my brother.
他是我的弟弟
I could never kill
我绝对不会
my own brother.
杀死我的弟弟
It was her.
是她
What are you waiting for, Booth?
你还在等什么 Booth
You have the right to remain silent...
你有权保持沉默
No! Understand me?
不 听懂了吗
Anything you say...
但你所说的一切
Wait. Wait, please.
等一下 等一下 求你了
...will be used against you in a court of law.
将会作为呈堂证供
You have the right to speak to an attorney...
你有权与一名律师交谈
The FBI
FBI
needs me to finish cataloguing the restored footage.
需要我完成对修复的镜头的分类
It's cool.
酷
I don't have anywhere else to go.
我没地方可去
You've been great today, Hodgins.
你今天已经很棒了 Hodgins
I know.
我知道
I haven't seen that piece.
我没见过这一段
Yeah, I was working on it before.
对 我之前在处理它
It just finished rendering.
刚刚完成渲染
Uh, could, could be a reflection.
呃 可能 可能是个倒影
Had to be.
必须是
Or some moonlight.
或者月光什么的
Yeah.
对
Uh, moonlight sounds right.
嗯 肯定是月光
Can I stay at your place tonight?
我今晚能住你家吗
Sure.
当然
No problem.
没问题
I sure know how to pick 'em,
我非常会挑人吧
Don't I?
不是吗
Well, you know.
这个嘛 你知道
Our perceptions are always colored by what we hope
我们的感官总是被我们所希望的 所恐惧的
and what we fear, what we love.
所爱的影响
We do the best we can.
我们只是尽最大的努力罢了
I'm afraid my best isn't good enough.
我很怕就算尽力了也还是不够
I can read bones, not people.
我能读懂骨头 但读不懂人
I don't know.
不知道
You had no trouble seeing through me.
你能毫不费力的看懂我啊
It's a good thing, I like being alone.
其实是好事 我喜欢独处
You know what? Bones, you're not alone.
知道吗Bones 你并不是一个人啊
Okay? Come on.
对吧 别这样
Booth.
Booth
Hey, you're my partner.
你是我的搭档啊
Okay? It's a guy hug.
行吗 像兄弟一样抱一个
Take it.
来吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表