Tens of thousands is way more than 200.
几万可比200大多了
This is great. Were Drew Harper and Miss Fan-
好了 Drew Harper和Miss Fan
Miss Li. In Chinese nomenclature, the last name's first.
Miss Li 中国人是姓在前
And the first name is last. Great. Were they a good match?
名在后 行吧 他们匹配度高吗
Sadly, I'm sorry to say, in the end, no.
很可惜最后不是
They decided not to marry.
他们最后不结了
What happened to Miss Li after that?
之后Miss Li发生了什么事
On a fiancée visa, the couple has 90 days to marry.
拿未婚妻签证的人要在90天内结婚才行
And if they don't, the bride is required to return to her country of origin.
如果不结 新娘必须回国
So if Ling Fan is missing, it's probably because she went back home.
所以如果Ling Fan失踪了 也许她回家了
Miss Fan is-
Miss Fan她-
Li Ling Fan is dead, Miss Burrows.
Li Ling Fan死了 Miss Burrows
She was beaten. Drew Harper may have killed her.
她挨过打 Drew Harper可能杀了她
Did that possibility show up in your 200 points?
你的200分里显示出这个可能性吗
Um, this is my background check on Drew Harper.
这是我给Drew Harper做的背景调查
You'll find that my screening process exceeds the minimum set by the Marriage Broker Act.
我做的筛选比婚介法规定的最低标准高
Thank you, Miss Burrows. You- You can leave.
谢谢你 Miss Burrows 你可以走了
Well, Harper provided a completely false background.
Harper提供的背景全是假的
Is that possible? Oh, career criminal, fence?
这可能吗 职业罪犯 坐过牢
I mean, yeah. He could bring himself a whole identity based on false documents.
他完全可以给自己捏造假身份
This is definitely not a match made in heaven.
这可不是天作之合
I've been worming my way into observing the ceremony firsthand for 2 months...
我耗费两个月好不容易通过新郎家的关系...
through the groom's family. That'd be the dead groom.
才能现场观看仪式 死了的新郎
Yes. Overtures are always made by the groom's family.
一般都是男方提出的
Now, I hear they will pay $25,000 for a bride.
我听说他们开价两万五美金买♥♥新娘尸骨
That would be the dead bride. Booth, you're being very judgmental.
死的新娘 Booth 你这是有偏见
I apologize. I just think it's a little-
我道歉 我只是觉得有点-
Apparently, they found a bride.
显然他们买♥♥到了新娘尸骨
Well, who is she- or was she? You know, because she's dead.
新娘是谁 死的新娘
My sources don't know anything about the bride. Who got the $25,000?
我不知道 谁拿了两万五美金
Most likely the bride's family. " Most likely"?
很可能是新娘家 很可能吗
My understanding is that before the minghun...
据我所知冥婚之前...
the bones are spread throughout the family members...
遗骸由家庭成员各自收管一部分...
and then brought together for the reburial ceremony.
然后在重埋仪式上再合并
That's correct. If you could get me a sample of one of the bones...
没错 你要是能给我一节骨头...
we could check the D.N.A., see if it's Li Ling Fan.
我们可以查DNA看是不是Li Ling Fan
Do you know where any of these bones are, Professor Shi?
Shi教授 你知道骨头在哪儿吗
I might know where maybe one bone is being kept.
我大概知道其中一个骨头在哪儿
If you could get me to a place where I could just look at the bone...
如果你可以带我去看一下骨头...
your subjects will never know I was there.
别人根本不会知道我去过
All right. But you'll have to pretend to be... my girlfriend.
可以 但你得假装是...我女朋友
And her brother. Yeah, right.
你是她哥 行吧
You should've told me earlier that you will have visitors.
你应该早点告诉我你要带朋友来我家里
What did she say? Just hospitality stuff.
她说什么 招待我们
Your girlfriend is beautiful and smart.
你这个女朋友很漂亮也很聪明
But I think your parents are hoping you'll find a reliable one for marriage.
但是我觉得你的父母一定希望你找一个比较合适的女孩子结婚
I don't need to speak Chinese to get that. She don't think Bones is good for you.
我不会中文都知道 她说Bones不适合你
You just made that up. Nail on the head.
你编的吧 一针见血
He's very- - you're very handsome. Most white men shaved.
你很英俊啊 多数白人的脸都没有福气 但是他这个人有很好的特性
She said your face has character.
她说你的脸有特性
Yeah. Well, all the older ladies, they- they like me.
老年女性都喜欢我
Bones, what are you doing? Bones? Bones?
Bones你干什么呢
These are traditional storage pots.
这些是老式储物罐
Please, Dr. Brennan, whatever you find, you promised not to disturb it!
Dr. Brennan 不管你找到什么 你答应不碰的
No. I promised not to disrupt your study. Ooh!
不 我答应的是不打断你的研究
Whoa, what is this? Is that human?
什么 人骨吗
It's an ilium- part of the hip bone.
这是髂骨 胯骨的一部分
Ah. What am I supposed to do with this?
我该拿它怎么办
Dr. Brennan, quickly, put it back!
Dr. Brennan 快把它放回去
What is she- she doing?
她在那儿做什么呀
Your thing looks good.
你的框子很好
Did Bones just speak Chinese?
Bones刚刚是讲中文了吗
Definitely human.
绝对是人骨
No sign of any cut marks. Well, is it Li Ling Fan?
没有切痕 是Li Ling Fan吗
No. It's male. So, you got a part of the groom instead of a piece of the bride?
不 是男的 所以你拿了新郎的骨头而不是新娘的
Bones stole it. Not stole. Swapped.
Bones偷的 不是偷是换
From an old Chinese lady's mantle.
从一个中国老女人箱子里拿的
I brought a bunch of chimpanzee bones and pulled the old, uh, "switchamacallit. "
我带了一堆大猩猩的骨头 换了一下
Switcheroo. Whatchamacallit.
那念作突如其来的变化 什么来着
2 different things. These anomalies Whoever this was, died of cancer.
不一样 这些反常都说明这个人死于癌症
I'll get Zack to find the details, but this is definitely not Li Ling Fan.
我会让Zack来看看 但这绝不是Li Ling Fan
Maybe it's the groom. Makes sense.
有可能是新郎 有道理
Especially if this is a " dead people bone marriage" thing.
尤其涉及到冥婚
Uh, Temperance?
Temperance
Hey, uh, you got a sec?
有时间吗
Excuse me.
失陪
You bought the boat.
你买♥♥了那艘船
Finalized this morning.
今天早上搞定的
Wait. Sailboats have keys?
等下 帆船有钥匙的吗
Um, no. Not- Not really.
不是
These are the keys to the marina. But, you know, it's symbolic.
这是码头钥匙 象征性的
Congratulations.
恭喜
So I'm gonna tell you something.
我想告诉你
And I want you to think about it a while before you answer.
我希望你回答前先仔细想想
Okay. Well, you say okay...
好 你说好...
but it takes you microseconds to think things through.
但是这事需要你深思
So this time, I- I'd appreciate it if you, uh, just took a breath...
所以这次我希望你深吸口气...
because it's- it's big.
因为不是小事
what is it?
什么事
I'm headed south in the boat to the Caribbean.
我要驾船往南去加勒比
When? When this case is done.
什么时候 这个案子结束后
You quit the F.B.I.? No. No, not yet.
你不干FBI了吗 还没辞职
I'll take a couple of months to get used to the boat, you know, really check it out.
我要花几个月熟悉熟悉这船 看看她怎样
And then I'll start running charters, probably for the Turks and Caicos, which is-
然后去拿执照 也许会去土耳其和凯科斯群岛
You're- You're really talking a lot.
你讲了很多
I know. And I haven't even gotten to the main part.
我知道 我还没讲重点呢
Which is, uh...
重点是...
I really, really want you to come with me.
我很想你能跟我走
You do?
是吗
I do.
对
Look, take a sabbatical.
度个假
There's more to life than- than corpses and murderers.
生活中不只有尸体和凶手
You know, we do this job for too long, we get warped.
我们做这个太久了 人都扭曲了
I can feel it happening already. Maybe you can too.
我能感受到我自己的变化 也许你也有同感
Let- Let's run away together.
我们一起远离这一切
Well, you know, think about it.
你仔细考虑一下
Want a hug? Okay, no.
要抱吗 好吧不抱
That's- That's, uh, a lot to process. So just, you know, I don't know.
这一下子信息量太大要好好消化 我也不知道
You know, let me know when you think that maybe that-
你想好跟我说
Okay.
好吧
Stage 3 sarcoma, M1 metastasis.
肿瘤三♥期♥ M1转移
Like Brennan said, cancer.
就像Brennan说的 癌症
Yes. Most likely it spread from prostate or testicular cancer.
很可能是从前列腺或睾丸扩散的
So it's definitely a guy.
所以肯定是男的
If this is the groom, then he's Chinese, and according to Dr. Shi...
如果这是新郎 那他是中国人
most likely related in some way to the old lady who kept him in a pot.
根据Dr Shi所说 很可能跟把骨头放盒子里的老女人有关系
Which should be enough to identify him through hospital records.
应该可以从医院记录找出匹配者
None of Harper's weapons show any sign of being used to dissect a human being.
Harper的武器没有切割人体的痕迹
No protein residue, even under A.L.S.
用抗淋巴细胞血清也没发现蛋白质残余
Is there any way to tell what kind of blade was used on the skin?
能知道是什么刀片切的吗
Only that it was sharp and straight edged.
只知道很锋利 刀刃笔直
But I did find evidence of toxicity damage to the kidney.
但我在肾脏找到毒的痕迹
Wait. The victim was poisoned? I thought she was beaten to death.
受害者被下了毒吗 我以为她是被殴打致死
Well, the bruising could've been a result of Fong's Disease.
淤青可能是因为甲膑综合征
Toxicology identified the toxin as a root called lei gong teng.
毒检显示是雷公藤根茎
In small doses, it's an anti- inflammatory.
小剂量使用是消炎药
In large, it has another name.
大剂量使用就不是这样了
Loosely translates as "walk 7 steps and die".
大概翻译成七步散
I'll have Booth check out Chinese herbalists.
我会让Booth去问问中国草药专家
You want me to bring you up to date? No.
你是想知道最新进展吗 不是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表