Well, Booth, I was a profiler for 2 years.
我做分♥析♥员两年了 Booth
I have a lot of experience with these cases.
我对这种案件有经验
This could be someone showing what a big fan he is,
凶手可能是想表示自己是一个多么狂热的粉丝
or someone trying to get close to her, too close.
或者有人想离她近一点
I don't need to be protected.
我不需要你们保护
Yes, you do. Yes, you do.
不 你需要 你需要
Look, you still call the shots.
重要的决定还是你来做
I just think I'd be an asset to the team.
就当你们多了一个帮手吧
Okay, fine. We send all the fan mail to Sully in his office.
行吧 我们把粉丝来信都送到Sully办公室吧
Fine, I'll call Ellen.
好吧 我打给Ellen
We could be dealing with a real sicko here.
这个人可能是个真的变♥态♥
Jim Lopata.
Jim Lopata
Not the sicko. The sicko's victim.
是受害者的名字
43, married, no kids.
43岁 已婚 没有孩子
From Glen Burnie outside of Annapolis.
来自安纳波利斯外的Glen Burnie
So your husband never called you?
你丈夫不打过电♥话♥给你吗
I thought, uh...
我以为...
he was supposed to be on a business trip.
他是在出差
And you hadn't seen him since last Tuesday?
你从星期二起就没见到他了吗
Oh, no, his trips...
不是 他的出差...
he works so hard.
他工作很努力
Morning till night, driving hundreds of miles.
昼出夜归 经常开很久的车
Greg, did you and your sister's husband get along?
Greg 你跟你妹夫合得来吗
Well enough.
还好
Any idea if... he had any enemies?
他有什么仇人吗
Wouldn't come as a shock.
有的话也不奇怪
Jim liked to drink.
Jim酗酒
He could turn into a real jerk sometimes.
他有时候挺混♥蛋♥的
We were working through it. Right.
我们正在努力解决 讲的像真的一样
Greg... I'm sorry.
Greg 抱歉
But part of me thinks you're better off, Connie.
但是我觉得你离开了他更好 Connie
Are you better off, Mrs. Lopata?
你有感觉更好吗 Mrs. Lopata
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么问呢
My husband's dead.
我的丈夫死了
Of course.
当然了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just... one more thing.
只是 我还有一件事
I realize this is gonna sound a little strange,
我知道这会有点奇怪
but do either of you two read, uh... mystery novels?
但是 你们有人读悬疑小说吗
What the hell's this got to do with anything?
这跟案子有什么关系
Just answer him, Greg.
回答就好了 Greg
Greg likes them. Why?
Greg挺喜欢的 怎么了
It's just something I gotta ask.
我只是想问问
The tape actually managed to preserve particular matter
胶带实际上起到了保存
that was present on the body before it was dumped.
尸体上存在的微粒的作用
Any hair? Other goodies that can give us DNA?
有毛发吗 有什么含有DNA的好东西吗
No, but I did find sand.
没有 但我找到了沙子
Victim was in the ocean, Hodgins. A lot of sand there.
受害者是在海里 Hodgins 海里有很多沙
Yeah, but the sediment distribution doesn't match.
但是这跟沉淀物的分布不符
The sand came from someplace else.
沙子是从别的地方来的
Okay, try to locate the source.
好吧 那看看能不能找到它的来源
What about the tape itself?
那胶带本身呢
Composition? Brand? Working on it.
你知道它的组成或者牌子吗 我正在查
Cool.
好
Do you really plan on reading Dr. Brennan's book?
你真的打算读Dr. Brennan的书吗
What?
什么
Of course. I only... I bought it.
噢 我才...买♥♥的
You know, it's on a...
你知道吧 它在...
pile; I'm waiting... no, I don't.
一堆东西上面 我在等...好吧 我不打算
Please don't tell her.
别告诉她
It's just, after dealing with murder all day,
只是我一整天都要跟谋杀打交道了
I can't bring myself to go home and read about it for kicks.
我不可能回家以后又为了寻求刺♥激♥看这书
So, for kicks you read...?
所以什么书能达到这种效果呢
Feminist trash.
女权主义者的那种书
You know, woman finds her power,
就是那种 女人发现自身的力量
leaves her oppressive husband,
离开她那压♥迫♥人的丈夫
discovers freedom and fulfillment with an artist
在一个艺术家身上找到了自♥由♥和满足感
who knows how to cry and make love like an animal.
他知道怎么哭 也有野兽般的激♥情♥
So, sex books. Pretty much, yeah.
所以就是小黄书咯 差不多吧
Let me know if you find any organics on that tape. Yup.
如果你在胶带上找到了组织就告诉我 好
Is the FBI aware of the situation?
FBI清楚这个情况吗
What do you mean?
你指什么情况
Booth and Sully are both working the case.
Booth和Sully在一起办案
I meant the other murders in your book.
我是指他们知不知道你书里的其他案子
The marina victim is the first of 3
这个受害人是三个案子里的第一个
Please, concentrate on the remains, Zack.
精神集中点 Zack
It's just, the later dump sites are far less specific.
只是 后面案子的抛尸地都不是很具体
How could the FBI prevent...
FBI要怎么阻止...
Because we're the good guys, Zack.
因为我们是正义的一方 Zack
Don't you forget that, okay?
别忘了这点 好吗
Possible motive for Jim Lopata's murder...
这是Jim Lopata案子可能的谋杀动机
Connie Lopata's medical records?
Connie Lopata的医疗记录吗
Check out the ER visits.
你看一下她进急救室的记录
Broken rib, concussion, severe bruising.
肋骨断裂 脑震荡 严重的淤青
Someone was abusing her.
有人在虐待她
Her husband.
她的丈夫
So, the wife's brother Greg knew about it
所以妻子的哥哥Greg知情
and killed the husband to protect his sister.
为了保护妹妹而杀死了丈夫
Made it look like a copycat to cover his tracks.
假装是模仿犯干的 以此来掩饰
I got more info on the red tape.
有红色胶带的更多信息了
It's a thermosetting silicon adhesive with glass cloth backing.
是一种热固性硅粘合剂 有玻璃涂层
Secures materials under high temperatures.
是一种耐高温材料
Mostly used for electrical and industrial applications.
主要用在电气与工业上
Is this Greg person an electrician?
这个Greg是一个电工吗
Eh, he works at Reagan National Airport.
他在里根国家机场工作
He's a baggage handler.
他是一个行李员
But glass tape is used on aircraft, too.
玻璃胶带也用于航♥天♥
To secure cargo holds.
来固定飞机上的货物
It didn't take a genius to figure out he hit her.
用手指头想想也能知道他在打她
You wanted to protect her.
你是想保护她
She's my sister.
她是我妹妹
Of course I did.
我当然要保护她了
I tried to get her to leave him, but she was so...
我想让她离开他 但是她太...
I don't know. It was messed up.
不知道 反正事情挺乱的
So you decided to handle things your own way.
所以你决定自己解决这事
What, meaning what, I killed him?
你们是想说我杀了他吗
No way.
不可能
I'm not saying I didn't want him dead,
我不是说我不想他死
but I never touched him.
但是我从来没碰过他
Swear on my mother's grave.
以我母亲的墓发誓
Sorry, Greg, but that particular oath
不好意思 Greg 但是这种发誓
is no longer recognized in a court of law.
在法庭上是无效的
Listen, if you're gonna charge me with something, do it. If not...
如果你们想控告我 就控告吧 如果不想...
Where you were last Wednesday when your brother- in- law was killed?
上周你妹夫被杀的时候你在哪里
In the mountains.
我在山里
I went camping.
我去野营了
I'm assuming you were alone.
你是一个人吧
There were other people at the camp ground.
营地里还有别人
If you can find the other people...
如果你能找到他们的话
Just stay close, all right?
这段时间待在城里
Don't go anywhere anytime soon. All right, Greg?
别着急去别的地方 好吗 Greg
Booth. Yeah.
Booth 怎么了
Did you see his right hand?
你看到他的右手了吗
Sure. Well, not really. Why?
当然看到了 好吧其实没有 怎么了
The 3rd and 4th phalanges, they're fused together.
第三和第四指骨是连在一起的
Greg has syndactyly.
Greg有并指
Syndactyly, yeah, of course.
并指 当然了
Is that relevant?
这有关系吗
Well, it could indicate the presence of other birth defects,
这可能说明他有别的先天缺陷
things that might affect his range of motion.
可能会影响到他的运动范围
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表