You're everything that he hates.
他恨你的一切
And what is that exactly.
他恨我什么
You're a smart, strong, confident woman.
你是个聪明 坚强 自信的女性
And figured him out, you made him feel powerless.
而且识破了他 这让他觉得失去控制
So he's gonna want to prove that you're weak and inferior.
所以他会想要证明你是渺小不堪一击的
So, you are not to go out on your own...
所以 你不能一个人出去
ever.
永不...
Hi.
嗨
Hey. Did the wife give you anything?
他妻子给你什么有用的信息吗
Oh- Chills.
先冷静下
I need you to double security here at the lab.
我需要你在实验室加双倍的警卫
You think Epps is gonna come after Brennan?
你觉得Epps会针对Brennan吗
I can't rule anything out when it comes to Epps.
对于Epps我不能排除一切可能
I'll take care of it.
好 我去搞定
Look, I don't want you to be alone either.
我也不希望你没人陪
Are you inviting me over?
你是在邀请我吗
I'm just thinking that everyone should just stay here at the lab.
我只是觉得 所有人都应该在实验室待着
And leave it to a serial killer to spoil the mood.
让连环杀手尽情干扰我们的生活吗
Whatever security you think is enough, ...
无论你觉得需要什么安保措施
you double it, Camille.
都再加一倍...
I'm glad you're on my side, Seeley.
你在我们这边 可真好
The burn victim is Donald Kent,
火灾受害者是Donald Kent
a decorated firefighter.
一位授勋消防员
Epps would appreciate the irony.
Epps应该很享受这个
Kent was still alive when he was set on fire?
Kent着火时还活着
How many victims does that make?
他现在杀了多少人了
7 - that we know of.
据我们所知 7个
And they aren't just young blonde women anymore.
他们不只是金发少女了
No, they aren't.
不止了
He's such a monster.
他真的禽兽不如
He was killing from behind bars,
他躲在暗处杀人
and new victims keep turning up,
一直在出现新的受害者
and now he's out.
现在他又越狱了
We will find him, Ange.We're ready this time.
我们会找到他的 Ange 这次我们准备好了
I'm not.
我没有
I have some sick days coming.
我还有病假可以请
And I was thinking that, since Epps makes me sick, that...
我在想 既然Epps让我恶心 那不如
We need you, Ange.
我们需要你 Ange
Hodgins certainly does.
至少Hodgins需要
That was low.
你这招太烂了
I know.
我知道
Did it work?
有用吗
How do you deal with the fear?
你是怎么面对恐惧的呢
I have this.
我有这个
Oh my Godge.
我的天呐
That thing is huge.
这也太大了
Wow, that's like movie huge.
哇哦 像电影里那样大
Where the hell did you get that?
你从哪儿拿到的那个
The mall.
商场
The mall?
商场?
Yeah, it's pretty big, right?
对啊 很大对吧
Bigger than the one you have.
比你那个还大
Excuse me, it's not the size that matters,
不好意思 这大小不重要
it's how you use it.
重要的是怎么用
Well, I think size is pretty important.
我觉得大小很重要
The point is that you shouldn't have a gun in the first place.
重点是你一开始就不该有枪
If you do have one -
但如果有了的话
bigger is always better.
大点总是好的
You're not helping.
你这是帮倒忙
Right. This does seem like a private conversation.
说的也是 你们这看起来是个私人对话
Yeah, private.
是啊 私人
People see you with that,
别人要是看见你拿着枪
the next thing you know, everyone in this place is gonna start packing.
接下来大家就都打包跑路了
This is America. Get used to it.
这可是美国 习惯就好
Brennan.
Brennan
I'd forgotten how nice it was to breathe fresh air.
我都快忘记呼吸新鲜空气有多么好了
We will find you, Howard.
Howard 我们会找到你的
We'll see.
走着瞧
I can't tell you how nice it is to be out of that stupid orange jumpsuit.
不用再穿傻叉橙色囚服的感觉真是难以言说的爽
I mean, I have an IQ of 180,
你看 我智商180
for God's sake, and they had me dressed like a pumpkin.
他们却让我穿的像个南瓜
You burned a man alive.
你活活烧死一个人
Means to an end.
殊途同归啊
Everything is a means to an end, Dr. Brennan.
一切都是殊途同归 Dr. Brennan
I thought it was just women you're after.
我以为你只是追杀女人
I felt the need to grow as a human being.
我觉得作为人类 还是有必要成长的
What is it you want?
你想要什么
You must want something, or you wouldn't be calling.
你打电♥话♥来 一定是因为想要什么
Yes.
对
I want you to know
我想要你知道
that everything that happens from here on end is your fault.
从现在起发生的所有事情都是你的错
What's going to happen, Howard?
会发生什么 Howard
I can't answer all of your questions.
我不会回答你所有的问题
Use your head, Dr. Brennan. Use your head.
动动脑吧 Dr. Brennan 动动脑
Here, we got it.
找到了
He's on a payphone at Water Street and 23rd.
他在Water街和23街交叉口的电♥话♥亭
Bus stop. 3 different lines that run through here.
公交站 共有三条线路经过这里
I want you check every bus stop,
我要你检查每个公交站
see if there are witnesses, bring them to me.
如果有目击者 带给我
Booth
Booth
Epps left us something.
Epps给我们留了东西
What is that?
留了什么
It's bone.
骨头
Shaved down by rough sandpaper.
被粗砂纸磨过
Hodgins found microgrit.
Hodgins发现了微粒
Tell you this: If Epps comes near Angela, I'll kill him.
我跟你说 如果Epps敢接近Angela 我会杀了他的
What about the rest of us?
那我们其他人呢
Everyone will be fine. Cam increased security.
大家不会有事的 Cam加强了安保
Yeah, and you have the big gun.
是啊 你还有个巨大的枪
Hey, tough to keep that one a secret.
那个秘密可是很难保守
Beautiful woman with a weapon -
有枪的美女
Very Guns & Ammo summer issue.
《枪♥支♥与弹♥药♥》杂♥志♥的夏季封面画风
I'm gonna concentrate on my work now.
我现在要专心工作了
Osteine count places the victim's age as mid 30s.
骨量显示死者约35岁上下
I'll run a amelogenin and a nuclear DNA test, to get sex and race.
我会做一个釉原蛋白和核DNA测试来确认性别和种族
I got the chemical breakdown.
化学分♥析♥结果出来了
Powders in the bone are organic.
骨骼上附着的磨粉是有机物
It's a mixture of cardamom, tamarind and kokam.
是豆蔻 罗望子 和印度山竹的混合物
Spices?
香料吗
Yeah.
对
The bone wasn't cooked. Why did he add spices to it?
这骨头又没被做成菜 为什么要加调料
Epps likes puzzles. The spices are a message.
Epps喜欢故弄玄虚 调料是个信息
Angela!
Angela
Oh my God!
哦天哪
What happened?
发生什么了
A heart.
一颗心脏
Definitely human.
绝对是人类
Adult. DNA can give us sex.
成年人 DNA会告诉我们性别
He's killed 2 people today!
他今天杀了两个人了
That's if this heart's from the same victim as the bone.
也有可能和骨骼是同一个受害人
What is that?
那是什么
It's a "DC Sentinel" article about the lab.
是DC日报写的实验室的文章
Every line is blacked out, except for one.
除了这一句其他都被划掉了
"Dr Hodgins called Angela 'the heart of the operation. "
Dr. Hodgins称Angela为 实验室的核心
Son of a bitch!
这个混♥蛋♥
You don't have to stay in here, Angela.
你不必继续留在这的 Angela
How did this even get in here?
这东西到底是怎么进来的啊
I thought that there was security!
我以为安保已经加强了
So did I.
我也以为
I'll take care of it.
我去看看
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表