where he hit his head on the socket casing.
当他撞到接线盒的时候
I- I- I swear he didn't land hard.
我 我 我发誓他摔得没多重
With his O.I. condition,
他有成骨不全症
it didn't matter. Wouldn't take much.
就无所谓了 不需要多重
It was an accident. I'm sorry.
是场意外 我很抱歉
So sorry you had to cover it up?
抱歉到你必须要掩盖事实吗
Stick a cheap shotgun in his mouth,
拿把便宜的枪塞进他的嘴里
pull the trigger and make manslaughter look like suicide.
按下扳机然后让他看上去是自杀
The guy had ripped me off for enough.
这个人已经骗了我很多钱了
I couldn't let him ruin me too.
我不能让他也毁了我
And you can live with that?
你就能这样安心活着吗
A person can live with anything if they don't think too hard.
如果不去想太多的话 人还是可以安心活下去的
Let's try this again, Pete. Turn around.
咱再来一次吧 Pete 转过身去
How did he get in the tub?
他是怎么进到浴缸里的啊
It's been driving me nuts.
这都要把我逼疯了
You know what?
你知道吗
Try not to think about it.
试着别去想太多
Come on.
走吧
The irony is that I cannot think of a single woman
讽刺的是我无法想象会有一个女人
who would want 3 husbands.
会想要三个丈夫
Good thing.
真棒
A guy would never be stupid enough to let it happen.
男人也不至于蠢到让这事发生的地步
Excuse me. These women were not stupid.
不好意思 这些女人并不蠢
And that is completely gross.
而且那也太恶心了
But comfy.
但是舒服啊
Welcome back by the way.
顺便说下欢迎回来
What?
什么
Well, after 2 days of inappropriate comments,
经过两天不当的评论后
you're back to judging me for gross behavior.
你重新回归到批判我恶心的行为的状态
When am I ever appropriate?
我什么时候恰当过
Good point.
很好的论点
Maybe it was just the judging me I missed.
可能我只是怀念对我的批判吧
Ah, the woman I know and love-
啊 我认识并且爱着的女人-
in a purely nonromantic, happy- to- be- judged way.
以一种纯粹的不带浪漫色彩的 喜爱被批判的方式
Well-
好吧
Anyway. These women.
无论如何 这些女人
Right. Not stupid.
好吧 不蠢
And frankly, that they allowed themselves to be duped,
而且实话说 她们让自己轻易被骗
is a sad statement on how lean the market is out there.
悲哀地说明了男女供求市场的不平衡
I resent that. I'm out there.
好讨厌啊 我还单着呢
You certainly are.
你的确是
Well, how not stupid could these women have been
这些女人怎么可能不蠢呢
to think that they could get away with faking a murder?
她们认为她们可以通过伪造谋杀而脱罪
Or how compassionate were they
或者 她们是有多么有同情心
to recognize that they were all in the same boat.
意识到她们都是在一条船上的人
So why let Larry take his insurance money with him?
所以凭什么让Larry带着他的保险离开呢
Yeah. A lot a good it'll do 'em in jail.
对 在监狱里面她们也能用它做很多事
So you never said how it ended up with Rebecca.
所以你没说和Rebecca最后怎样了
Well, yeah, it ended.
啊 对 结束了
The only time we'll ever spend together is with Parker.
我们只会在和Parker一起的时候在一块儿了
You sure that's what you want?
你确定那是你想要的吗
You know what, Bones?
你知道吗 Bones
It might be all anthropology to you,
对你而言可能都只是人类学
but there are certain people that you just can't sleep with.
但是你就是不可以和某些人睡一起
I mean, you can pretend that it's just sex.
我说 你可以假装仅仅是性
You can lie to yourself, and you can say that it's all good.
你可以欺骗你自己 然后你可以说没问题
But, um, there's just...There's too many strings and
但是 呃 只是...有太多藕断丝连以及
and too much at stake, you know?
危如累卵 你懂吗
Too much too lose.
要失去太多东西
Yeah. I can see that.
嗯 我能懂
It's over, you know?
结束了 明白吗
I appreciate, you know, your support in that.
谢谢你的支持
I will. And if you should slip,
我会的 如果你不小心失足了
I will... keep my mouth shut about it.
我会...守口如瓶的
Thank you.
谢谢
But, I mean, it's not like I'm gonna...
但是 并不是说我会...
No, I mean with anybody.
不 我是说和任何人
I'm sure Rebecca's not your only option
我确定Rebecca不是你解决生理需求的
for satisfying biological urges.
唯一的选择
Please tell me these women are not going to jail.
请告诉我这些女人不会进监狱的
After trying to bilk the insurance system,
她们试图骗保
as I imagine, they'll get nothing less than a firing squad.
我猜 她们除了被枪决之外什么都得不到
Not if they never filed a claim.
如果她们不提出索赔就没事
Because our friends here caught them.
因为我们的朋友们抓住了她们
Well, you're both kinda right.
好吧 你们两个都有道理
Given their kids and the circumstances,
从她们的孩子及情况来看
the D.A. is gonna offer probation provided that
检察官会考虑缓刑
all 3 women show remorse and attend mandatory counseling.
如果这三个女人有悔改之意并且参加强制心理疏导的话
In exchange for movie rights I hope.
作为交换 你和我得去看电影
You know they're gonna get calls.
你知道她们会接到电♥话♥的
I hope so.
我希望如此
Hey, nice going by the way.
嘿 干得漂亮
Cam tells me you're back with your ex.
Cam告诉我你和前任重归于好了
Cam?
Cam
Cam in her office?
Cam在她办公室里吗
I said something wrong.
我说了些错话
Ooh, would it be gossip if I told you?
哦 如果我告诉你 算八卦吗
I hope so.
我希望这样
Wow. That was, uh...
哇 那真是 呃...
That was...
那真是...
Wicked? Yeah.
恶劣 对
And a huge mistake.
也是个大错误
Not if we don't do it again.
如果我们不再做就没事了
Deal.
成交
Deal.
成交
Not after tonight I mean.
我是说在今晚之后
Never again. No.
再也不 再不
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表