Terry and I were working through it.
Terry和我一直在努力解决
Separate vacations? I didn't say it wasn't difficult.
分开来度假吗 我没说这是很简单的事情
You can love someone and still hurt them.
你可以去爱其他人并且一直伤害他们
You need his name? Yeah.
你要他的名字是吗 对的
Leland Oliver.
Leland Oliver
He's our financial consultant.
他是我们的财务顾问
So you divorce your husband-
所以你跟你丈夫离婚了
I would have gotten at most half of his money.
我最多能够得到他的一半财产
This way I get it all. Leland knew that better than anyone.
但现在我能拿到所有的 Leland知道的比谁都清楚
That's exactly why I didn't say anything earlier.
这就是为什么我之前什么都不说
How'd you know Dr. Hodgins's first name?
你怎么知道Dr. Hodgins的名字的
You introduced us. I never said his first name.
你介绍给我们的 我没告诉你他的名
Just tell him, Clarissa.
就实话实说吧 Clarissa
All right, look, I'm sorry, but it doesn't change anything.
好吧 我很抱歉 但是这没有改变任何事
Hey, this is not a problem. Not a problem. Not a problem, huh?
嘿 这不是什么问题 不是问题 不是问题哼
I ought to arrest you for tampering with evidence.
我应该以篡改证据的罪名逮捕你
This goes to trial, you are in Ibiza or Antarctica, on vacation.
这个要是去法庭 你就可以在伊比萨岛和南极洲度假了
Start looking for another job.
你可以开始找新工作了
Hodgins, what is the significance of the muskrat fur?
Hodgins 麝鼠皮有什么发现吗
Yeah, Hodgins, what is the significance of the muskrat fur?
对 Hodgins 麝鼠皮上你有什么发现
Muskrats have an under layer of fur.
麝鼠皮下会有一层毛
The outer layer is coarse hair. This- This is muskrat hair.
外面的那一层是粗糙的毛发 这是麝鼠毛发
Fur, hair.
皮毛 毛发
I doubt our victim's jugular was cut by a muskrat.
我怀疑我们的被害人颈部就是被麝鼠咬破的
Is there something going on?
是出了什么事情吗
You wanna tell 'em?
你有什么要跟他们说吗
Muskrat hair was colored with a new dye...
麝鼠毛发有一个新的染色
that's just been patented by a menswear company in Canada.
是加拿大的一家男装厂申请的染色专利
So the murderer was dressed in one of these jackets?
所以凶手穿的是其中的一件夹克衫吗
Wait a second. That one.
等一下 那件
The leather bomber with muskrat liner.
麝鼠皮镶领的皮衣
That's the one Robert Frazier was wearing.
这是Robert Frazier穿的
The director of the youth drop in center. Then we have our murderer.
青少年中心的负责人 那么我们找到凶手了
Good job, Hodgins.
干的好 Hodgins
No, not good job, Hodgins. He might have blown the whole case.
不 不是干的好 Hodgins 他可能会搞砸整个案子的
I told him it is not a problem.
我跟他说了这没问题的
What happened? I don't care what he does on his time off.
发生什么了 我不在乎他下班去干什么
But when he screws around with evidence to get in the pants of an old girlfriend...
但他要是拿着我案子里面的证物去讨好前女友
on one of my murder cases, that's a problem.
那就是大问题
I already got no proof how the victim got hold of that heroin.
我没有证据证明死者有拿到海♥洛♥因♥
Now you're saying I can't put Hodgins on the stand? Why?
现在你们又说我不能让Hodgins出庭 为什么
You don't want to know the answer of that. Why doesn't she want to know?
你不会想知道真♥相♥的 她为什么不想知道
As the prosecutor in this case, I'm obliged to share everything I know with the defense.
作为这件案子的公诉人 我有义务让辩护方知道我知道的一切
Just because Clarissa Bancroft and I Whoa, whoa. Good night.
就是因为Clarissa Bancroft和我之间 喔 喔 晚安
Not hear what she just said?
没明白她刚刚的意思吗
There are some things she can't know.
有些事情她不能知道
Clarissa and I were engaged.
Clarissa和我曾经订过婚
She and Terry started something up...
后来 她和Terry好了
and it unfolded the way those things do.
然后事情就偏离了原有的轨道
I haven't contacted or heard from either of them in 8 years.
在那之后的八年 我都没有联♥系♥过那两个人
Then Terry got killed And like every other rich guy in the world...
接着Terry就被谋杀了 就像世界上的其他有钱人一样
you decided that rules just didn't apply to you.
你才决定用错误的方法
Hey, the guy used to be my friend, all right? And Clarissa-
嘿 这个人曾经是我的朋友 好吗 至于Clarissa
You tampered with evidence. The glass and frame were evidence.
你篡改了证据 玻璃和相框才是证物
The photograph I removed was not.
我拿走的照片并不是
I wanted to work Terry's murder.
我想要继续调查Terry的谋杀案
Obviously, you're off the case.
显然 你要避开这个案子
Should be off the job. That is not your decision, Booth.
应该被开除 这不是你能决定的 Booth
I apologize.
我道歉
I will deal with this however you see fit.
我能接受任何惩罚
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
陪审团的女士先生们
my good friend Mr. Barron is gonna give you a long speech...
我的好朋友Mr. Barron会对合理怀疑
about what reasonable doubt is.
进行一番长篇大论
He's mostly gonna be right.
他可能是对的
But facts are facts, ladies and gentlemen...
但是事实就是事实 女士们先生们
and the fact is, Mr. Robert Frazier killed...
事实就是 Mr. Robert Frazier杀死了
Mr. Terrance Bancroft...
Mr. Terrance Bancroft
for a few pounds of heroin.
起因为几磅毒品
They've got anthropologists and psychiatrists...
他们有人类学家 精神学家
and particulate experts and blood experts-
微粒专家和血液专家
the whole weight of the Jeffersonian Institution-
整个Jeffersonian机构的精英
all interpreting the facts for you.
会向你们解释真♥相♥
And I stress the word "interpret"...
而我要强调的是"解释"这个词
because you, as the jury...
因为你们 作为陪审团
are the arbiters of common sense...
是在所有科学中迷失的
that gets lost in all the science.
常识仲裁者
Would you describe how the victim was killed?
你能描述一下死者是怎么被杀死的吗
Mr. Bancroft died when a sharp instrument was thrust into his jugular.
Mr. Bancroft的死因是气管被♥插♥进了锋利的凶器
This is a dried fleck of india ink left in the victim's trachea.
这是一片在死者的气管之上的干燥墨片
It matches the ink on a scrimshawed letter opener the F.B.I. found at the scene.
它与FBI在现场找到的开信刀上找到的墨迹一致
Postmortem, the vicious attack on the victim continued.
在死者死后 死者又遭受了残忍♥的袭击
Objection. Categorization of the attack as vicious is prejudicial.
反对 把攻击定义为"残忍♥的"是偏见
14 times a man was stabbed.
这名男士被捅了14刀
How many stabs does it take to be vicious, exactly? Sustained.
要刺多少刀才能被定义为残忍♥的 无效
Using a 2- D image from a stereo microscope...
用立式显微镜的2D图片
I was able to create a 3- dimensional model.
我能够创造出一个3D模型
These kerf marks are congruent with a double- edged blade-
这个切口痕迹跟双刃刀的刀片一致
one side serrated, the other not.
一边是锯齿形的 一边不是
Yeah, that's the knife we found in the tool box in Robert Frazier's truck.
是的 这把刀是我们在Robert Frazier的车上的工具箱里找到的
That would explain the prints found by the F.B.I. forensics lab?
这个就能解释了F.B.I鉴定科发现的指纹了吗
Explain the prints, but not the victim's blood.
解释了指纹 但不能解释死者的血液
Yeah, this is the jacket Robert Frazier was wearing at the time of his arrest.
对的 这个就是Robert Frazier被捕时所穿的夹克衫
The hair on the left came from the victim's larynx.
左边的毛发是来自死者的咽喉
The hair on the right came from the jacket.
右边的毛发则来自这件夹克衫
And they came from the same jacket?
那么它们都来自于相同的夹克衫吗
They came from the same muskrat.
它们都来自于相同的麝鼠
How did this hair get into the victim's larynx?
这个毛发怎么进到死者的咽喉的
The larynx and the trachea were both punctured by the murder weapon...
咽喉和气管都被凶器给刺破
and that was most logically achieved by the murderer...
理论上来讲
approaching the victim from behind, putting a choke hold on him...
凶手绕到死者背后 勒住死者
and plunging the murder weapon into his throat.
然后把凶器刺进死者喉咙
In doing so, the murderer inadvertently stabbed through his own jacket...
这样做的时候 凶手难免会刺进他的夹克衫
thus depositing the muskrat hair in the victim's throat.
因此麝鼠毛会在死者喉咙里
Let the record show that the witness...
有目击者说
is wiggling his finger through the jacket in a very convincing manner.
他总用他的手指头故意穿过这个小孔
Objection to the use of the phrase "very convincing manner. "
反对用词"故意的"
Sustained. Why?
无效 为什么
Why what? Why was Terrance Bancroft killed?
什么为什么 为什么Terrance Bancroft被杀害
Did you discover a motive, Agent Booth?
你找到作案动机了吗 Booth探员
I need 5 minutes, Your Honor.
我需要5分钟 法官大人
Look, man, I saw Terry take the dope from Julio.
听着 老兄 我看见Terry从Julio那里收走了毒品
I don't see how this is gonna help burn Frazier though.
我不知道这个怎么帮Frazier定罪
It's called " chain of evidence. " It'll help, okay? Trust me.
这个被称为"关联证据" 这会帮上忙的 相信我
I'll say what I saw.
我会把我看见的说出来的
Terry was a good man. So are you.
Terry曾经是个好人 你也是
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Terry was, like, "Open that bag, Julio. "
Terry当时说 "把包打开 Julio"
What did Julio do? Just stood there.
Julio怎么做的 就站在那
Terry went over, took the bag from him.
Terry走过去 把包抢了过去
He opened it up. It was packed with pounds of blast.
他打开了包 里面装着好几磅砖
Tell the jury what that means.
告诉评审团那是什么意思
Heroin. At least 2 bricks.
海♥洛♥因♥ 至少两砖
And, like, everybody knows what happens if Terry catches you holding.
而且 所有人都知道如果Terry抓到你藏的毒品 他会怎么处理
You get sent out for 72 hours.
你会被送进禁闭72小时
And the drugs? Straight to the police.
那毒品呢 直接送到警♥察♥手里
You believe Robert Frazier killed Terrance Bancroft for that heroin?
你相信Robert Frazier会为了海♥洛♥因♥杀了Terrance Bancroft吗
Yes. Robert Frazier turned out to be a junkie.
是的 Robert Frazier是个瘾君子
That's why he wore that jacket all the time.
这也是为什么他总穿着那件夹克
Objection. Assuming facts not in evidence. What do you mean?
反对 推论无法成为证据 你说的意思是什么
The defendant has every needle disease in the book except H.I.V.
被告人全身上下都是针眼是因为别的原因而不是H.I.V
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表