孩子
Maybe, if I could find one that sleeps late and cleans.
也许 如果我可以找到一个睡得晚又爱干净的人
Does this apply to the case in any way?
这问题和案子有任何关联吗
No,just curious.
不 只是好奇
Most people think it's odd when a woman doesn't want children.
大部分人觉得一个女人不想要孩子很奇怪
But, obviously, you don't.
但很明显 你不这样觉得
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
No. I'm not. No. Why are you looking at me?
不 我没有 为什么你要看着我
Well, as long as you're not leaving the lab every 2 minutes to pee.
很好 只要你不用每两分钟就要离开实验室去上厕所
No intention of it.
没有这样的打算
So all this back- and- forth was for nothing? Good to know.
所以这些对话都是闲聊? 很高兴知道这个
Now, unless the liver has a written confession in it by a pet parakeet...
除非肝脏里有一份长尾鹦鹉的书面供词
we should have enough to build a solid forensic case
我们应该给检察官提供足够的证据
against Richardson for the prosecutor.
来建立一个起诉Richardson的可靠的法庭案件
I found something that might put a new wrinkle in things.
我发现一些东西可能会带来一个新的有利因素
Great. Oh, God.
好极了 老天
The fish was a Pomatomus saltatrix...
这条鱼是一条扁鲹
a bluefish common to Delaware Bay.
特拉华湾常见的青鱼
And there were dinoflagellates consistent with the salt water in the bay.
这里也有与海湾中的咸水一致的甲藻
Dozing off, Hodgepodge. But I also found Didinium, a ciliate...
要打瞌睡了 但我也同时发现了栉毛虫 纤毛虫
and oomycota, a mold, both of which are found in freshwater.
还有卵菌和霉菌 两者都是在淡水中被发现的
So the body was in fresh and salt water.
所以这具尸体同时在海水和淡水中泡过
Exactly. Freshwater first for at least 6 months.
没错 一开始在淡水中至少泡了6个月
Okay, we have witnesses that put Richardson at the marina that night.
我们有目击证人可以证实Richardson那晚在码头
There is no freshwater in that area.
那个区域没有淡水
So maybe Richardson didn't do it.
所以也许不是Richardson干的
What the hell's going on here? Richardson's the only logical suspect.
这到底是怎么回事 Richardson是唯一合乎逻辑的嫌疑人
Are we working for the defense now? I'm working for the victims.
我们现在是在为辩方工作吗 我是为受害者工作
We have to be open to the evidence as it presents itself.
我们必须对证据保持开放的态度
The knife, the rope, the plastic sheeting are all from Richardson's house.
刀 绳子 还有塑料薄膜都是来自Richardson的家里
That's been confirmed. We're trying to build a case here, people.
这些是已经被证实的 大伙 我们这里是在尝试立案
Don't ignore facts just because it might change the outcome of the case.
不要因为证据可能改变这件案子的结果就无视它
Not asking you to. I want you to fill in the blanks.
我没有要求你这样做 我只希望你解开谜题
There must be freshwater close enough for Richardson to have dumped the body.
一定会有足够近的地方有淡水让Richardson抛尸
It has to have the same sediment, larvae, archaea, helminths.
那里必须有相同的沉积物 幼虫 古生菌 蠕虫
Great. Whatever the "hell- minths'' those are, find them.
很好 无论这个"如虫"是什么 找到它
If we find a body of water that matches, it has to be dredged for additional parts.
如果我们找到吻合的水域 肯定可以捞到尸体的其他部分
We're still missing the left patella, tibia and calcaneus. And the fetus-
现在还缺失左膝盖骨 胫骨和跟骨 还有胎儿的...
Okay, fine. Just stop talking and do it.
好了好了 停止讨论赶快去找吧
Hey, so, is this the only freshwater near the bay?
嘿 所以 这里是海湾附近唯一的淡水湖了吗
The only body of water that might have algae and sediment...
唯一一片可以能与我们在尸体上找到的藻类和沉积物
that could match what we found on the remains.
相吻合的水域
Whoo! Seems to be a lot of Gamophyte.
哇 看起来好像有很多配子体
Is that good? I won't know until I compare it to the samples in the lab.
那是好事吗 我只有在实验室里比对过这些样本才能知道
Then why'd you act so excited? I guess I just like Gamophyte.
那你为什么表现得那么激动 我猜我只是很喜欢配子体
You know,you really don't have to act any geekier.
你已经够书呆子气了 你知道吧
The whole outfit does it for you.
这整套装备已经帮你把戏做足了
Geek chic, dude. Agent Blondie over there thinks I'm hot.
这是极客风 伙计 那边的金发探员认为我很性感
How you doin'?
你好
Anything? Another Top Flite!
有发现什么吗 另一个高尔夫球
You know, I went out with a woman who had a little kid once.
我有一次跟有孩子的女人约会
Aren't you supposed to be looking for slime? The kid hated me.
你不是应该去找烂泥吗 那小孩讨厌我
Said I used too many big words. He got that right.
说我总是说大话 他说得没错
Hit me in the head with a Tonka truck. Ah, I could never sleep with his mom again.
他用一辆玩具卡车打我的头 我再也不能跟他妈妈睡觉了
Well, you know, at least the story ends well.
那挺好的 至少这个故事结局是好的
I was good to him though. I did not deserve an 18- wheeler to the parietal bone.
我对他够好了 我的顶骨不应该遭受18个轮子的卡车的袭击
Ooh! Nematodes and planaria.
哇 线虫和涡虫
Does that mean anything?
那意味着什么吗
Not sure.
我不确定
Anything?
什么都可以
Bones. Could be from the fetus.
骨头 可能是来自胎儿的
Hamate, triquetral, portions of the phalanges.
勾骨 三角骨和指骨的一部分
And another Top- Flite!
又一个高尔夫球
Yeah, check to the side.
检查一下侧面
According to the reconstruction with these new bones...
根据新找到的骨头重组的结果
the fetus has 7 fingers.
这个胎儿有7根手指
And 2 right hands.
两只右手
I don't understand. Was there another victim?
我不明白 这里是有第二名受害者吗
Double the magnification.
放大镜放大两倍
Okay, look at the structure of the phalanges.
好了 看一下指骨的结构
Ah. The bones from the lake are from a raccoon.
啊 湖里的骨头是来自浣熊的
The formation of the hands is almost identical to an infant's hand.
手的构造几乎与人类婴儿的一致
How did you do? I found a raccoon. You?
进展如何 我找到了一只浣熊 你呢
Sediment and organic material from the lake doesn't match
湖里的沉积物和有机物与
what was taken from the remains.
遗体身上取样的不符
I have to look for another body of freshwater. I don't think it's around.
我需要找到另一处淡水地 但我不觉得它在附近
What have you got? Nothing.
有什么收获吗 一无所获
The next body of freshwater that might match is over 60 miles away.
下一处可能符合的淡水地在60英里以外
Richardson couldn't have been there. It wouldn't match the timeline.
Richardson不可能到那里 这不符合时间线
I've got the board of the Jeffersonian, the federal prosecutor and Nancy Grace...
如果我不能交出足够起诉Richardson的证据
ready to devour me if I don't hand them enough to indict Richardson.
Jeffersonian董事会 联邦检察官 还有Nancy Grace就会把我吃了
Well, if you want us to manufacture evidence-
如果你想要我伪造证据的话
I want us to find out who killed Carlie.
我只想找出是谁杀了Carlie
I'm pissed 'cause whoever did it is messing with me,
我很生气 因为不管凶手是谁都是在给我找麻烦
and I don't like that.
而我不喜欢这样
I like doing the messing.
我喜欢找别人麻烦
Then we have to determine whether we're wasting our time on Richardson.
那么我们必须确定我们是否把时间浪费在了Richardson身上
Tell me what you need.
需要什么尽管开口
His plates were found in a ditch on Route 432,
车牌是在432号♥公路的一条沟里发现的
his car in a vacant lot in Huntsville.
他的车停在Huntsville的一个空地上
He could be using another car, or he could be hiding out.
他可能换了车 也可能藏起来了
Anybody I.D. him? We've got I.D.'s coming in from all over the place.
有人认出他了吗 到处都有认出他的报告
This is where the concerned citizens all come out for the reward.
关心此事的市民都是为了奖励才出动的
Excuse us. Agent Booth?
打扰一下 Booth探员
Let me know if you find something else. Sure.
如果你发现了什么记得通知我 当然
I'm Dennis Campbell. This is my wife, Patricia. We're Carlie's parents.
我叫Dennis Campbell 这是我的妻子Patricia 我们是Carlie的父母
Yes, I know. Please, sit down.
我知道 请坐吧
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Well, at least now our daughter can rest with her baby,
至少我们的女儿能和她的宝宝一起安息了
and Kyle can never touch them again.
Kyle永远也不能再动他们一根手指了
The reason we're here We were going through some photos
我们来这里的理由是 我们在浏览一些照片的时候
for the funeral... and we came across this one.
是为了葬礼 我们偶然发现了这张照片
Kyle used to go out of town on business.
Kyle过去经常出差
His firm had an office in Boston. Carlie went with him once.
他的公♥司♥在波士顿有一间办公室 Carlie和他一起去过一次
This is them with some people in Boston.
这是他们和一些人在波士顿
That woman on the news, Karen Tyler,
新闻里的那个女人 Karen Tyler
she said she met Kyle after Carlie disappeared.
她说她是在Carlie失踪后才遇到Kyle的
But- But here she is looking at him.
但 但是这里她正看着他
He admitted to being involved with those other girls.
他承认他和其他女孩有染
Why did he lie about knowing her?
但为什么他要撒谎说不认识她
May I keep this photo? Of course.
我能留着这张照片吗 当然
We need them to answer for this.
我需要他们给我一个交代
She was our little girl.
她是我们的小女孩
She wasn't supposed to go before us.
她不应该在我们之前离世
That's not the way it's supposed to be.
不应该是这样子的
I know. We'll find Kyle. I promise.
我知道 我们会找到Kyle的 我保证
You want me to what? Stab the body for me.
你想要我♥干♥什么 刺尸体
We need to match force with the injuries recorded on the remains.
我们需要将力道与遗体上记录的伤害匹配
Okay, I'm stabbing the body.
好吧 我会刺这个尸体
Well, it's a replica. We're all going to do it.
只是一个复♥制♥体 我们所有人都要这样做
You're just the closest to Kyle Richardson.
你是体型最接近Kyle Richardson的人
Okay. That's great. I'll be there in 20.
那太好了 我8点前会到那里
But in the future, you have to ask me differently, Bones.
但以后 你应该换种问法 Bones
Because you know what? Come over to your place to stab a body- That is just freaky.
你知道为什么吗 到你那里去刺尸体 那太怪异了
Seeley, you son of a bitch. Oh. I Rebecca. Wow. You look great.
Seeley 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 哦 我 Rebecca 哇 你看起来很不错
Save it, 'cause I need a lot more than compliments right now.
省省吧 因为我现在要的不仅仅是恭维
Okay. Just keep it down a little bit. 'Cause I'm at work. All right?
小声一点 因为我现在正在工作 好吗
You sent agents to investigate Drew? Because you're gonna stop that now.
你派探员去调查Drew? 现在你要停止了
Listen. I'm just being cautious. What do you really know about this guy anyway?
听着 我只是出于谨慎 你到底了解那家伙多少
I know- I- I- I know that he has a good job.
我知道 我...我...我知道他有一份好工作
And I know that he fixes stuff around the house when he says he's going to.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表