Yeah. He heads up a surveillance unit.
对 他是监视小分队的负责人
He tells me you and Booth are wasting my time with this damn priest.
他跟我说 你和Booth在他♥娘♥的♥牧师上在浪费我的时间
I tell him, " You better mind your mushy mouth. "
我跟他说 你说话可得给我注意点
I gotta find Bones, keep her from getting killed.
我需要去找Bones 防止她被害
Father Coulter is 90 years old...
Coulter牧师已经90岁了...
confined to bed with Alzheimer's in a convalescent home out there at the seminary.
由于老年痴呆被限制在神学院的康复中心的病床上呢
Which does not much sound like the priest you told me about.
听起来和你告诉我的那个牧师不太像
Your father, he talked about, uh...
你父亲 说过 呃...
when you were 4 and your brother was 9
你四岁你哥哥九岁的时候
And-And he hid behind this door and he jumped out at you.
他藏在门后面然后跳出来吓唬你
You know what? Just give me the keys to your car. My car?
把你车钥匙给我下 我的车吗
Boo! He hollers, " Boo!" And you-you had this doll.
哈 他喊着 哈 然后你手里有个娃娃
Had this string in the back for talking.
在后背有绳子可以控制他张嘴说话那种
Chatty Cathy.
能说的Cathy
Wham! You took that doll.
哗啦 你拿着那个娃娃
And you wound up. And you hit your brother so hard you knocked him flat as a pancake.
然后你卯足了劲 使劲打你哥都快把他打成饼了
I said to your mother, " No one will ever jump out at that girl again. "
我跟你妈妈说 没人敢再跳出来吓唬那丫头了
And your mother said, "Just like you, Max.
然后你妈妈说 就和你一样 Max
She's just like you. "
她就和你一样
Hair color, plastic surgery...
发色 整形手术...
colored contact lenses, chin and cheek implants...
有色隐形眼镜 下巴和脸颊植入...
15 years older.
老了15岁
Still, I should have seen it.
尽管如此 我早就该看出来了
Come on, Bones. Pick up. Pick up!
快点 Bones 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
This is Dr. Temperance Brennan. Leave a message.
我是Temperance Brennan博士 请留言
Damn it.
去他的
Russ knew it was you all along?
Russ一直都知道是你吗
Yeah.
是的
You talk to Russ, but not to me?
你告诉Russ 但是不告诉我是吗
You know, to tell you the truth...
你懂的 告诉你真♥相♥...
you do better without me and Russ does worse.
没我你过得更好 但是Russ不是
Take this.
拿着这个
I'm not religious.
我不信教
No. We're gonna play this your way. Please.
不 我们不是要按你的方法来办事吗 求你了
This is Gus Harper's journal.
这是Gus Harper的日记
There's a key there that's to a safety-deposit box.
那是保险箱的钥匙
In that safety-deposit box is all the evidence.
在保险箱里满是证据
Why didn't you give it to them back in 1978?
1978年的时候你为什么不上交呢
Because your mother took one look at it and said...
因为你妈妈看了之后说...
" If you turn this over to them, they will kill us and our kids. "
如果你上交了 他们会杀了我们和我们的孩子
They got Mom anyway.
他们还是杀了妈妈啊
There's not a day that goes by that my heart is not broken.
没有一天我不是在心碎中度过的
Dad, come on!
爸爸 快走
I gotta go.
我得走了
Wait. I can't let you go.
等等 我不能让你走
Oh, I love you too.
哦 我也爱你
No. I mean, I can't let you go.
不 我是说 我不能放你走
I'm sorry.
对不起
I must be getting old. I let you get the drop on me.
我一定是老了 我让你占了上风
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just can't let you get away.
对不起 对不起 我真的不能让你跑了
I'm sorry. Listen to me.
对不起 听我说
If you find somebody that you can trust, you hang on to him. Remember that.
如果你找到一个可以信任的人 紧紧抓住他 记着
Dad, let's go!
爸 赶紧走吧
I'm proud of you. I love you.
我为你自豪 我爱你
Dad, get in.
爸 快上车
You take care of her.
你照顾好她
F.B.I. Stop or I'll shoot.
FBI 不许动否则我开枪了
Booth.
Booth
Booth. Booth.
Booth Booth
Oh.
哦
Right. Did he really have to hit the car? I wasn't gonna chase him.
好吧 他真的必须要撞那车吗 我又不会追他们
You okay?
你还好吗
What's this?
这是什么
Zack's doctorate.
Zack的博士学位证
I'd like to recommend him for a job.
我想推荐他来工作
I can't put him in front of a jury. I'm sorry.
我不能让他面对陪审团 对不起
I'll put in a good word in Pure Research. That way, he can come visit once in a while.
我可以在纯学术上给他推荐 这样 他可以随时来交流
Visit?
交流
Dr. Saroyan, Dr. Brennan, Dr. Hodgins...
Dr. Saroyan Dr. Brennan Dr. Hodgins...
I'd like to present your colleague.
我想给你们介绍一下你们的同事
Dr. Zachary Uriah Addy.
Dr. Zachary Uriah Add
Look at you.
看看你哟
All grown up. Wow.
一副成熟的样子 哇
Very impressive.
让我刮目相看
I can learn how to be effective in front of juries.
我可以学习如何在陪审团面前显得可信
Zack can learn anything.
Zack什么都能学会
All right, he's hired.
好吧 他被聘用了
Who am I to break up this team?
把这个团队拆散我算什么啊
Lunch is on me, Dr. Addy. Anywhere you want to go.
午饭我请了 Dr. Addy 你想去哪里吃
The diner.
想去Diner
Anywhere, I said.
任何地方 我说过了
I like the diner.
我喜欢Diner
Hey, do me a favor, Uriah.
嘿 帮个忙 Uriah
Need a little time to adjust to your fascist haircut.
我需要时间适应你这个法♥西♥斯♥发型
Let's go.
咱走吧
Congratulations, Dr. Addy.
恭喜你 Dr. Addy
Thank you, Dr. Brennan.
谢谢你 Dr. Brennan
Zack, congratulations.
Zack 恭喜
Congratulations. Hear, hear!
恭喜 同上
It's about time, man. Congratulations.
是时候了 恭喜
You should be proud of yourself.
你应该感到自豪
What happened?
什么情况
Well, the attorney general took one look at the, uh, evidence your father provided.
检察长看了一眼你♥爸♥爸提供的证据后
And, you know, he reinstated me.
然后 他就让我恢复旧职了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Listen. We, uh, found another burned body.
听着 我们 呃 发现了另一具烧焦的尸体
Same place, same setup.
同样的地点 同样的手法
Kirby?
Kirby吗
I'm pretty sure.
我很确定是
It was Kirby's blood in your apartment.
在你公♥寓♥是Kirby的血
Dad's still trying to warn people. Leave me and Russ alone.
我爸还是要警告世人 不准碰我和Russ
Uh, Russ, he's safe with your father.
啊 Russ 现在和你♥爸♥在一起很安全
They're warning people to stay away from you.
他们在警告世人离你远一点
You know what? I'm sorry that you had to go through it again.
你知道吗 我很抱歉你得重新经历这些
Watching your family drive off, you know, leaving you behind.
看着你的家人离去 把你抛下
I'm sorry.
抱歉
My father is- is-
我父亲是个...
He's your dad. And he loves you.
他是你♥爸♥爸 他很爱你
You know, I'm just-
我 我只是
I'm just one of those people who doesn't get to be in a family.
我是那种没有家庭的人
That's-
那
Listen, Bones. Hey, there's more than one kind of family.
听着 Bones 嘿 家庭不只是一个样子
Well, Zack got the job, right?
哈 Zack拿到工作了是吗
Come in and congratulate him.
进来恭喜一下他
Nah. He's your squints. Not my squints.
不啦 他是你的眯眯眼 不是我的
No. Booth, we are all of us your squints.
不 Booth 我们都是你的眯眯眼
Do me a favor and pat Zack on the shoulder with an open hand.
帮我个忙 张开手拍拍Zack的肩膀
What? Why? Does that mean something?
啥 为啥 有什么特别的意思吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表