How does feeling little girls solve a murder?
怎么通过摸小女孩来找到杀人凶手
One of them is the murderer.
他们其中之一是凶手
Okay, look, I know that's hard to believe.
我知道这很难令人信服
You know what, it's really not.
你知道吗 这并不难理解
So what do you need?
所以你需要什么
I mean, aside from the touching?
我的意思是 除了抚摸小女孩
If I could just... watch them?
是否可以让我看她们比赛
Just watch.
只是看
That was good. That was good.
表现的很好 非常好
That's her.
就是她
Oh, dude, not again.
嘿 老兄 不要再这样子
I thought you said Jeremy was cleared.
我记得你说过Jeremy是清白的
We know it's not Jeremy.
我们知道不是Jeremy干的
We'd like to talk to Hailey for a moment.
我们想跟Hailey聊一会儿
No, I don't want to.
不 我不想
This is a special day, Agent Booth.
Booth探员 今天是比赛日
You're upsetting her.
你不要让她太心烦
Don't be afraid.
不要害怕
No, you know, she should be afraid.
不 她应该害怕
I didn't do anything. I promise.
我什么都没做 我保证
We know you didn't mean to, Hailey.
我们知道你不是有意的 Hailey
Honey, what did you do?
甜心 你做了什么
Yeah, what did you do?
是啊 你做了什么
Brianna said she was going to buy me an ice cream.
Brianna说她会给我买♥♥一个冰淇淋
But she just made fun of me.
但她只是为了取笑我
She said I was ugly.
她说我很丑
She said I'd never win anything.
她说我从来没赢过
That must have hurt your feelings.
这肯定让你很伤心
I didn't mean to push her so hard, honest.
我不是故意推的那么用力的 真的
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不跟我讲
The pageant was starting...
选美比赛马上要开始了
I wanted to win...
我想要赢
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
We really didn't get a chance to talk today.
我们今天一直没有机会聊天
Yeah. I was avoiding you.
是 我在刻意避开你
That whole swing thing wasn't good enough, right?
是荡秋千那次我做的不够好吗
'Cause I can do better.
因为我可以做的更好
It was perfect.
很完美
It was?
真的吗
Maybe the best date I've ever had.
也许是我有史以来最棒的约会
Really?
真的吗
Great. That's great. Thanks.
好 太棒了 谢谢
Yeah.
对
That's not great.
这不是很好
How can a great date be not great?
一个很好的约会怎么会不好呢
Because it was supposed to fall flat.
因为那次约会应该是很平淡
That way we'd both know that this wasn't meant to be.
这样才会让我们两个人知道彼此并不适合在一起
And we'd go back to the way we were before.
而且我们才能恢复到之前的关系
I don't like the way it was before.
我不喜欢之前的关系
Look, Brennan is my best friend,
听着 Brennan是我最好的朋友
and...
同时
Zack is whatever the hell he is
Zack 不管他是什么
and when this goes wrong, it...
如果这场恋爱以失败结尾
it pulls everybody else into it.
它会牵扯到周围的人
And what the great date tells us is
同时非常好的约会告诉了我们
that when it goes wrong...
如果恋爱发生了问题
It'll go really, really wrong.
这会变得十分 十分糟糕
Yeah.
对
So...
所以...
we go back, right?
我们回到以前 好吗?
Friends.
只是朋友
Sure. Friends.
当然 只是朋友
Just one question.
就一个问题
What if it doesn't end that way?
如果我们的恋爱不会以失败告终
What if it doesn't go wrong?
如果恋爱不会出问题呢?
Friends.
只是朋友
This is what happened when Rome fell.
罗马帝国就是这样子崩塌的
What, people ate stale donuts?
什么样子 人们吃着不新鲜的甜甜圈?
Objectification of women beauty as self-esteem.
物化女人的美貌还有自大
Well, I think, um
我认为 嗯
you know, some of those kids actually had a good time.
那里其中一些孩子真的有获得一段美好时光
The girl in the pink could really dance.
穿粉红色衣服的女孩真的跳的很不错
But then again, Nero could really play the fiddle.
可那又怎么样呢 尼禄还会拉小提琴呢
You know, Bones, I like to think that
你知道吗 Bones 我更喜欢认为
someplace deep inside,
在内心深处
people really know what's important.
人们真的知道什么是重要的
It's hard to believe when you see women trying to
这很难相信尤其是当你看见一些女生尽可能地
disguise or change themselves.
去伪装或者去改变自己的时候
I never understood that.
我永远不理解这些
Well, no, of course you wouldn't.
不 你当然不会理解
Why?
为什么
It's just, you know, someone who looks like...
这只是 你懂的 一些人比如
you...
像你
wouldn't.
不会懂
Just because of the way you look.
只是因为你看人的方式
I don't understand. What...
我不明白 我
way do I look?
什么长相
Well, you know, you...
你懂的 你...
you're structured...
你的结构...
very well.
非常好
As are you.
你也是
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
It just...
只是
I just... I remembered that I had an appointment.
我只是.... 我想起我约了人
Oh, so, uh...
噢 所以 呃...
I'll see you tomorrow?
明天见?
No.
不
You know, you have all the paperwork from the case, right?
你知道 你要写这个案子的报告 对吧
No, I was going to stay and do it anyway. So...
不 我正好要留下来处理这个 所以
No, I would... It's our case- I want to help.
不 这是我们的案子 我想要帮忙
You don't have to, Booth.
你可以不用的 Booth
Bones, just drop it, okay?
Bones 交给我 好吗?
I'm here to help.
我在这是来帮忙的
Well, what about your appointment?
那你的约会怎么办
It's, you know, it's no big deal.
它 你懂的 不是很重要的事情
I'll tell you what, how about I order some take-out
你看这样如何 我去点外卖♥♥
and I ditch these donuts.
然后把这个难吃的甜甜圈扔掉
Sure.
没问题
Thai food. Thai food.
泰国菜 泰国菜
Only, this time, I'm ordering extra mee krob because you ate it last time.
只有 这次 我要点额外点一份炒面 因为你上次吃掉了
What?! I thought you were done.
什么 我以为你吃饱了
Oh, right, I was done.
好吧 我那时候是吃饱了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表