When he meeteth him, he shall slay him. "
当他见到他 就要出手"
What's that mean?
什么意思
That's the law of the jungle.
丛林法则
Father Coulter, if my father makes contact with you again...
Coulter牧师 如果我父亲再联♥系♥您...
please tell him he needs to trust me.
请您告诉他要相信我
His way got my mother murdered and almost got Russ killed.
他的办法已经害死了我妈妈还差点害死Russ
It's time he tried my way.
现在该试试我的办法了
He won't contact me again.
他不会再联♥系♥我了
Well, how do you know?
你怎么知道
Ask him.
问他
He put me under surveillance.
他监视着我呢
If a parish priest can figure out the F.B.I. is watching him...
如果一个教区牧师都能知道FBI正在监视着他...
so can an experienced fugitive like your father.
像你父亲那样有经验的逃犯必然也能发现
I need a makeover.
我需要彻底改变一下
Zack, I am a big believer in people being themselves.
Zack 我相信人应该坚持自我
You're actually kind of cute.
你其实还挺萌的
Yes. I've been told that many times.
是的 别人都这么说
Usually followed by the word " but. "
通常还带着一个词 但是
In this case, "But no one takes you seriously. "
今天这句话是 "但是没人把你当回事儿"
I need help, Angela.
我需要帮助 Angela
So, what do I do first?
所以 我该先怎么做
Lose the floppy hair.
剪掉这一头乱发
Why are you mad at me?
你为什么跟我生气
I need a gun.
我需要一把枪
No, you don't. You got me. I'm your gun. You want equipment?
不 你不需要 你有我 我就是你的枪 你想要装备
Here. Have these. All right? New division of labor. I shoot 'em, you cuff'em.
给你 用这些 好吗 新的分工 我开枪 你负责拷
Why didn't you tell me you had Father Coulter under surveillance?
你为什么不告诉我你在监视Coulter牧师
It is my job to find your dad and put him in prison.
找到你♥爸♥爸并把他打入大牢是我的责任
And you don't think I'll help.
你觉得我不会帮你吗
He's your father.
那是你♥爸♥爸
I really don't think I should have to ask you to help.
我真的觉得我不应该叫你帮我
He abandoned me, Booth. And that's the best thing you can say about him.
他抛弃了我 Booth 这就是给他最好的描述了
Your father lives by a certain code.
你♥爸♥爸是坚持他的原则的人
And part of that code is defending his family by whatever means necessary.
其中一条就是保护家人的时候有必要无所不用其极
You mean killing people and setting their corpses on fire?
你是说杀死别人然后把他们当火炬一样点燃吗
" Any means necessary" sort of covers that.
无所不用其极 就是这个意思
You respect him?
你还挺敬佩他吗
I'm just saying in his world, he's a very honorable man.
我只是说在他的世界里 他是个值得尊敬的人
That's ridiculous. There's only one world. It's this one.
那可真荒谬 只有一个世界 就是这个世界
Would that be the one world where you're mad at me for trying to catch your father?
就是这个我想抓你♥爸♥你却跟我生气的世界吗
Or the other world where you actually want him caught? Neither.
或者是那个你其实希望他被抓的世界呢 都不是
You have to pick one. Either. Both.
你必须得选一个 每个 都是
Dr. Brennan, Agent Booth...
Dr. Brennan Booth探员...
I thought you'd like to meet the reason we're all losing our jobs and getting shot at.
我觉得你们应该想见见让我们失业和被枪击的始作俑者
This is Mr. Marvin Beckett.
这位是Mr. Marvin Beckett
I wanted to thank you personally.
我想亲自感谢你们
You're welcome, Mr. Beckett.
不客气 Mr. Beckett
30 years ago, crooked agents put me in jail for something I did not do.
30年前 腐♥败♥的探员以莫须有的罪名让我入狱
I did not kill the young F.B.I. agent. I did not steal the money.
我没有杀害那个年轻的FBI探员 我也没有偷窃钱财
And I thank you for proving it to the world.
我感谢你们将真♥相♥告知全世界
That's why I'm here to tell you to your face, to assure you...
这也是为什么我要当面告诉你们 来向你们保证...
I did not do those things.
我没有做那些事
You freed an innocent man.
你们释放了一个无辜的人
And in return, I must warn you...
作为报答 我必须警告你们...
the people that did this to me aren't just a bunch of corrupt cops.
害我至此的人不仅仅是一群腐♥败♥警♥察♥而已
They serve masters of much greater influence.
他们之上还有更加有影响力的人
You're looking to bring their world down around their ears.
你们所做的是在他们眼皮底下将他们的世界推♥翻♥
They will strike at you.
他们会全力反击的
Watch yourselves.
你们要保重自己
Here's your list of snipers from the decade of disco.
这是你要的迪斯科时代的狙击手名单
This time I'm advising you. Duck.
这次换我建议你 低调行事了
Anyone you know?
有你认识的吗
Yeah.
有
The A.T.F. rep on the task force was a marine sniper, Robert Kirby.
任务分队的ATF代表是个海军狙击手 Robert Kirby
F.B.I. Deputy Director Robert Kirby?
FBI副局长Robert Kirby吗
That just suspended you?
那个刚刚停了你的职的人吗
Call your brother, tell him to get out of the house.
给你哥打电♥话♥ 告诉他赶紧从房♥子里出来
Tell him to get out now.
告诉他现在马上出来
Why? What's going on?
为什么 发生什么了
Seconds after Caroline got this list, Kirby knew about it.
在Caroline拿到这个名单的那一刻 Kirby就知道了
He's not answering. I don't understand, Booth.
他不接电♥话♥ 我不明白 Booth
It's not us that Kirby is afraid of. It's your father.
Kirby怕的不是我们 是你♥爸♥爸
The only way to strike at him is to go through you or Russ.
唯一可以打击他的方式就是通过你或者Russ
Kirby was the one that took a shot at Russ. No answer.
Kirby就是那个开枪打了Russ的人 不接电♥话♥
Russ? Hello?
Russ 你在吗
All right, just stay back.
行了 待在我后面
Russ?
Russ
There's no sign of a break-in. I'll check the back. Russ?
没有闯入的迹象 我看看后面 Russ
Russ?
Russ
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Booth?
Booth
What?
怎么了
Russ.
Russ
Just take it easy, all right? We don't know that for sure.
别慌 好吗 我们还不能确定
That's too much blood. Nobody could survive that- that much blood loss.
血太多了 没有人可以在 在失血那么多后还活着
Nobody.
没人
All right. Okay. It's all right.
好吧 好的 没事
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
It's against the law us not calling in a murder.
我们不上报谋杀是违法的
It wasn't a murder. It was a bloodstain.
那不是谋杀 就是一滩血
That much blood, it's mur- it's murder.
那么多血 就是谋杀
We call it in, the next thing is we find ourselves under arrest.
我们报♥警♥ 下一秒我们就发现我们被捕了
That had to be Russ's blood.
那只能是Russ的血
You got a sample, right? We'll check the D.N.A. at the lab.
你取样了对吧 我们回实验室检验DNA
Until then, who's the one who always says, "Don't jump to conclusions"? Right?
不到最后 是谁总是说 不要妄断 是不是
Yeah, you're right.
对 你说得对
Thanks.
谢谢
I wish you wouldn't keep letting me hug you when I get scared.
我希望你不要总让我在害怕的时候就抱你
Hey, when I get scared, I'll hug you.
嘿 我怕的时候 我会抱你的
We'll call it even.
我们扯平了
Results?
结果怎样
The blood's not Russ's.
血不是Russ的
Even you can't do a D.N.A. test that fast.
就算是你也不可能检测DNA那么快
Didn't have to.
用不着
Both Brennan and her brother are " O" type blood, as was the mother.
Brennan和她哥哥都是O型血 和他们母亲一样
The blood sample you brought me was " AB."
你给我带来的血样 是AB型
Therefore
所以
Okay, let's go tell Bones.
好吧 我们去告诉Bones
I just saw her. She's on her way to see the priest.
我刚刚看到她了 她去见牧师了
Why?
为什么
He said he had something for her.
他说要给她些东西
She can't be going places without me. Not when it's open season on Brennans.
她不能单独出去 现在可是Brennan一家的危险时期
Bones?
Bones
Not even close, chéri. We need to talk.
根本不是 亲爱的 我们需要谈谈
Well, first, I want to tell you that your brother...
好吧 首先 我想告诉你 你的哥哥...
is, uh, with his father.
和他的父亲在一起
You mean... with God?
你是说...天父吗
No, his earthly father- your father.
不 他的凡人爸爸 你♥爸♥爸
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Saw it with my own eyes.
亲眼所见
Oh, thank God.
哦 感谢上天
Which I use only as a figure of speech.
我纯粹只是感叹一下
Well, you have to start somewhere.
好吧 你总得感慨一下
You know, you're- you're very much like him.
我说 你和他非常像
I'm- I'm nothing like my father.
我和我爸一点也不像
Black and white. The two of you, you always saw the world in black and white.
非黑即白 你们两个 看世界总是非黑即白
Your mother wasn't like that. Either is Russell.
你的母亲不是这样 Russell也不是
All right, go.
好吧 走吧
I was clearing out my desk when my phone rings.
我收拾桌子的时候我的电♥话♥响了
And it's this F.B.I. agent named Carlson.
一个叫Carlson的FBI打来的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表