My mother died when I was 12. The parish took me in.
我的母亲在我十二岁的时候去世了 是教区收留了我
I've been the administrator for 7 years now.
我已经当了七年的管♥理♥员♥了
Father Donlan basically raised Lorraine.
Donlan神父基本是把Lorraine养大的
You're not gonna eat that, are you, Father? No.
你不吃吧 神父 我不吃
It's okay. My stomach hasn't been too fond of me lately.
没关系 反正我的胃最近不太好
Then let's get out of your way.
那我们就不打扰你了
Perhaps a nap wouldn't be a bad idea.
或许我该去午睡一下
Is there anyone else that we can show the sketch to?
还有谁可以帮忙看看画像吗
Why don't you bring it to mass on Sunday? We can pass it around.
你星期天弥撒的时候带过来吧 我可以给大家看看
Some of the parishioners have been there a long time.
有一些人在这个教区已经很久了
You might have some luck. Are you sure?
你说不定能找到认识他的人 你确定吗
Agent Booth, I'm trying to build a community here.
Booth探员 我正打算在这建立社区
If we can't work together to help solve a crime like this...
如果我们不能齐心协力解决这样的案子
then I'm not doing my job.
那就是我的不称职
It doesn't help the case for you to insult the priests.
羞辱教士对案子毫无帮助
We're supposed to be gaining their trust so they'll help us.
我们应该获得他们的信任 这样他们才会帮我们
Matt wasn't threatened. You were.
Matt都没觉得有什么 你倒很着急
We're definitely not working well together.
我们现在一定不能一起工作
Because you're bossy and judgmental. Problems between people
因为你很专横还爱批判人 两个人之间的问题
It's never just one person's fault.
从来都不只是一个人的错
What about Hitler? He did pretty well on his own.
那希♥特♥勒♥呢 他一个人也挺能挑事啊
Bones, just...
Bones...
come with me to go see Dr. Wyatt just once.
跟我去找一次Dr. Wyatt吧
No. Therapy is a vague and inexact process.
不要 心理治疗是很模糊的过程
The man shouldn't even be called a doctor.
那个人甚至不该被叫做医生
Well, he helped me.
他帮了我啊
I mean, are you so threatened that, uh...
你就这么紧张
you can't even do a favor for someone that you call a friend?
连朋友的忙都不愿意帮吗
I will speak my mind, Booth.
我会把所有事都说出来 Booth
I will speak my mind.
所有事
Okay.
行啊
It's 7:30, Hodgins.
现在七点半了 Hodgins
I thought maybe the same shovel was used as the murder weapon.
我觉得铲子可能也是凶器
The metal residue on the skull is some sort of silver alloy.
颅骨上的金属残留物是一种银合金
You said you were gonna be finished in a minute. That was an hour ago.
你一小时前说很快就能弄好了
If I can narrow down the smelting process of the silver...
如果我能缩小银溶解过程的范围的话
I might be able to figure out what kind of weapon we're looking for.
我或许能知道我们要找的武器类型
I love it when you talk about smelting.
我喜欢你说溶解这个词的样子
You do?
是吗
Move in with me. What?
搬进来跟我一起住吧 什么
We already live together. Just- Just move in.
我们已经同居了 干脆搬进来呗
No, we don't.
我们没有同居
You've taken over my closet.
你已经占领了我的衣橱
It's over half full, and " over half"...
它已经是半满的了 而半满
is the common law definition of living together.
通常就指同居
I- I have my own place, Jack.
我有住的地方 Jack
I need my place. I need you.
我需要我的地方 但是我需要你
Do I have to throw cold water on you two?
我非得往你们身上泼冷水吗
We were just I know. Just try to keep it off the Internet, okay?
我们只是... 我知道 但是别让我总看到行吗
So, I have bad news.
我有个坏消息
We've all been exposed to coccidioidomycosis-
我们都接触到了球孢子菌
a fungal infection from the graveyard dirt we've been breathing.
我们是在呼吸教堂的尘土的时候接触到的
Symptoms include nausea, weakness, fever-
症状有恶心 虚弱 发烧
I feel fine. Yeah. Me too.
我觉得还好 我也是
Decreased libido. I'm listening.
性♥欲♥减少 接着说
We're all gonna get shots.
我们都会接种疫苗的
Yeah, that that sounds good. Very good. Yeah.
听起来不错 非常好
Thought so.
我就知道
She refers to God as my invisible friend.
她觉得上帝是我看不见的朋友
You're talking to somebody who isn't there.
你跟不存在的人讲话
I'm sure the doctor questions your little fantasy.
我觉得医生也会觉得你有问题
My beliefs aren't at issue here, Dr. Brennan.
别扯到我的信仰 Dr. Brennan
Clearly she's intolerant, and it's affecting our working relationship.
她现在很烦人 这影响到了我们的工作
Yes, he's very difficult to work with.
跟他一起工作很难
Booth said that you could fix us, so-
Booth说你能解决我们的问题
" What now is proved was once only imagined."
现在被证实的 过去只是想象
" The rat, the mouse, the fox, the rabbit watch the roots;"
老鼠耗子狐狸兔子看着根源
" the lion, the tiger, the horse, the elephant"
狮子老虎马和大象
" watch the fruits."
看着成果
" The cistern contains: the fountain overflows. "
蓄水池蓄水 喷泉涌出
What?
你在说什么
Oh, come now. Surely you get the reference. William Blake.
别装了 你肯定明白的 William Blake(英国诗人)
Yes. Blake is telling a story that we're all at the mercy of our fundamental natures.
我明白 Blake在说我们都处于本性的怜悯下
Which is nonsense, of course, but when we understand our natures...
这些当然都没意义 但是当了解自己的本性后
we understand the resulting conflicts.
我们就能明白因此引起的冲突
What? I hate psychology.
什么 我讨厌心理学
As do I. It applies a patina of science...
我也是啊 它披着科学的外衣
over what is essentially a dark and complex set...
实际上却是一堆黑暗复杂的
roiling " unknowables. "
动荡喧扰的未知
You see? What?
你明白了吧 你说什么啊
You weren't fighting about religion.
你们不是在为信仰的事吵架
But that's what Booth said.
但是Booth就是这么说的啊
Religion provided the flash point you needed...
宗教只是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
to expose an underlying issue.
显露出了最深层的问题
I will find out what that issue is...
我会找到问题所在
help you resolve it...
帮你们解决
and set right the balance of dark and light in the universe.
然后恢复宇宙的平衡
Isn't he great?
他很棒吧
Oh, merciful Christ Jesus...
噢 仁慈的主啊
wash away our sins with your most-
洗净我们的罪恶吧
Well, shouldn't Brennan be here with you instead of me?
难道不应该是Brennan来吗
We're dealing with a few work issues.
我们有一些工作上的问题
Trouble in paradise?
关于天堂的问题吗
We're just spending some time apart.
我们只是得分开一段时间
Now if you don't mind, I'd like to pray.
你不介意的话 我想开始祷告了
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you two sleep together?
你们俩睡了吗
Do you see where we are?
你不知道我们现在在哪吗
You don't talk like that in church.
你在教堂里不能这么说话
Okay. Uh Ah.
行吧 那 别说了
What does that lab do to you people?
实验室对你们产生了什么影响啊
It's just that the-
只是
This feels like a couples thing.
这感觉是情侣会一起做的事
And now that Sully is gone It's not.
而且现在Sully走了 不是这样的
It's a work thing. Mmm.
这是工作的事 随你怎么说吧
So is us being here, so stay focused.
既然我们来了 就集中注意力
...full of joy and eternal peace.
充满欢乐和永恒的祥和
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
I have an unusual request before I dismiss you today.
在解散之前我有一个不寻常的请求
We have Special Agent Booth and Miss Montenegro from the Jeffersonian with us
Jeffersonian的特别探员Booth和Montenegro小姐
and they need our help identifying the victim found in our cemetery.
需要我们找出墓地受害者的身份
Now, I know none of us want to get involved...
我知道没人想掺和
in something so... ugly.
这件这么...丑陋的事
But as Jesus said, "Whatever you do
但就像主说的那样 '你为
for the least of these brothers of mine, you do for me. "
我的同胞做的事 就是为我做的'
So please, if you recognize the sketch, let them know.
如果你们认出了画像上的人 请告诉我
How about you, Enzo? Enzo never misses mass. Right, Enzo?
你有印象吗 Enzo 你从来没落下过一场弥撒对吧
Sorry, Father. I can't help you.
抱歉神父 我帮不了你
Um, excuse me.
打扰一下
Could you give him a beard and make him heavier?
你能给他画上胡子然后把他变得魁梧一点吗
Yeah, I think I can manage that.
应该可以
James was an altar boy here when he was younger.
James小的时候是这儿的祭坛助手
Um-
呃
I- I think-
我觉得
Does this look like Father McCourt to anyone else?
还有没有人觉得这个人像McCourt神父
Yeah, that could be him. Someone killed a priest?
有可能是他 有人杀了神父吗
Thank you, James. Yeah.
谢谢你 James 没事
Father McCourt was here before me.
McCourt神父是在我之前来这里的
I replaced him 3 years ago. I was told he left the priesthood.
我三年前来顶替他 他们说他离开了教区
I suppose it might resemble Father McCourt.
确实有点像McCourt神父
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表