The arrest. Oh, yeah, that.
我是指逮捕的过程 好吧
Sully. Yeah, you know, you really should apologize.
Sully 你应该跟他道歉的
I mean, you were really ragging on the guy.
你真的对他挺凶的
He seems a little frail.
他这几天看上去有点脆弱
I'm a lot stronger than I look.
我比看上去强壮多了
Oh. You were...
你在啊
Hey, Sul. Hey.
Sul 嘿
So, congratulations.
恭喜你们了
You guys make a great team.
你们俩配合的很好
Mm- hmm. That's true.
这倒是真的
So true.
绝对是真的
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你来帮忙
Sure.
没事的
You know, I- I should run... Bones. You know, I got stuff.
我应该走了 Bones 我还有事
See you at work, Sul. Yeah, I'll see you, man.
上班的时候见 Sul 好 回见
I...
我...
I did feel responsible, Sully.
我确实觉得有责任 Sully
Do.
现在也觉得
And you thought if I saw you vulnerable,
你觉得如果我看到你脆弱
needing me, I'd run?
需要我的那一面 我就会逃走吗
I've been alone my whole life.
我一直都是一个人
It's all I know.
我只知道一个人怎么过
Eh, don't worry.
算了 别担心
You'll learn fast.
你会学得很快的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表