By definition, I can't tell you. All right, all right.
就是不能说的东西啊 好吧 好吧
Hodgins is outside in his fastest car. It's Italian.
Hodgins在外面坐着他最快的车 是意大利产的
One call, and he follows you everywhere. Angela
只要你打个电♥话♥ 他就会一直跟着你 Angela
All right, you're after a crazy, old, ice- pick hit man who has Booth. You need help.
可是你要找的是一个疯疯癫癫 惯用冰锥的老杀手 你需要帮助啊
Look at my face. Do you really see me backing down?
看着我 你觉得我看上去有退缩吗
I- I already have help, Ange.
已经有人帮我了 Ange
From whom? From someone worse than Kennedy.
是谁 是一个比Kennedy更坏的人
Are you serious? Don't say it.
你认真的吗 别把名字说出来
Your father is helping you? I have to go.
你♥爸♥爸在帮你吗 我得走了
My-
我的...
Dad!
爸爸
Was it Booth's tooth? Yes. Stop that.
那是Booth的牙齿吗 对 停下吧
What are you doing? We have to know for sure if Kennedy is alive or dead.
你在干什么 我们必须知道Kennedy是不是还活着
I mean, what if she and her friends took Booth?
如果是她和她的朋友带走了Booth呢
I- If this bothers you, maybe you should go.
如果我的行为会困扰到你 或许你不该在这里
No. Alpha male, man of action- I- I get it.
不用 我知道 你是阿尔法男性 有行动力的男性
Now. Tell us.
现在 开口吧
Okay. Okay.
我说
Kennedy's alive.
Kennedy还活着
I was chasing him for the bail.
我当时为了保释金追捕他
He was smarter than me, and he gave me a choice-
他比我聪明 给了我一个选择
help him fake his death or die myself.
帮助他假死 或者我自己死
Where'd you get the body?
你是在哪里找到的尸体
We stole some dead old geezer from a mortuary in Charleston.
我们在查尔斯顿的一个停尸房♥随便找了一个老头
Where's my partner?
我的搭档呢
When I got here, no one was here. I swear.
我到这里的时候 这里没有人 我发誓
What do we do with her?
我们该拿她怎么办
Oh, God. No!
天啊 不要
The room is paid for through the end of the week.
这个房♥间一直租到了这周末
Kennedy does not have Booth. How do you know?
Booth不在Kennedy手上 你怎么知道
He's only got one leg. So?
他只有一条腿 所以呢
Well, so he's retired. He's like me. He just- He just wants to disappear.
所以 他已经退休了 他就像我一样 只想归隐
Then who's got Booth?
那Booth在哪
Well, there's only one other significant player in all this.
那就只能在另一个重要的参与者手里了
Gallagher.
Gallagher
What am I gonna do with you when I get to the lab?
我到了实验室以后你怎么办
I'll just take a nap here in the car.
我就在车里眯一会
Been an awfully exciting day for an old guy like me.
今天对我这个老人来说有点惊险
Booth is being held by Melvin Gallagher. That's a leap. How do you know?
Booth在Melvin Gallagher手上 终于有进展了 你怎么知道的
Can we just go with this please? Of course not.
可以先不管这个吗 当然不能
Obviously Brennan found out from her father who is a wanted fugitive. Ange!
很显然Brennan是从她的逃犯父亲那里知道的 Ange
Now that I can go with. We need to figure out where Gallagher is holding Booth.
现在我就可以不管了 我们需要知道Gallagher把Booth带去哪里了
Has anybody noticed that, every time there is a panic situation...
有没有人注意到 每次有什么紧急情况
all eyes turn to Hodgins?
大家都会看向Hodgins
It's okay. What's he supposed to do?
没关系的 他能怎么办
Shoes. Shoes?
鞋子 什么鞋子
Gallagher said, the last time he saw McKenna...
Gallagher最后一次看见McKenna
he was leaving for vacation after a tough night of work.
是在他完成工作 即将去度假的时候
You think Gallagher might have a place he takes people for that sort of thing.
你觉得Gallagher可能有一个专门带人去的地方
Let me go over Cement Head's shoes, see what they tell us.
让我查查"水泥男"的鞋子 看能找出什么
Methyl ethyl ketone. It's a solvent.
甲基乙基酮 是一种溶剂
See if it has any specialized uses. Also chromic acid.
看看它有没有什么特别的用途 还有铬酸
M.E.K. and chromic acid are both used to prepare metals.
甲基乙基酮和铬酸都被用来制备金属
Prepare metals for what? Coating, uh, painting mostly. Electroplating.
制备什么样的金属 大多数是用来涂层 绘画 电镀的金属
I'm seeing microthin deposits of aluminum here. Shavings?
我看到了一层微薄的铝沉淀 是剃边吗
No, it's more anodized. Vapor deposition.
没有 这个做过氧化处理 是气相沉淀
Gallagher flies everywhere? An aluminum propeller requires a coating...
Gallagher是坐飞机出行吗 铝制螺旋桨需要涂层
that could withstand between 10 and 20 tons of centrifugal force-
可以经受住十到二十吨♥的离心力
preferably anodized.
阳极化处理过的最好
These are Gallagher's tax returns. We're looking for the purchase...
这些是Gallagher的纳税申报单 我们要找
of any machine that can be used for anodization.
可以用来阳极化的机器的购买♥♥记录
What, like a copier, or Oh, that's so cute, but no.
就比如复印机 或者... 真可爱 但不是的
Look for the words "lamination," " electroplating"-
找"叠层" "电镀"之类的字眼
" Alloy membranes," "catalytic bed reactor"-
还有"合金膜" "催化床反应器"
" Serial thermal processor. " " Vacuum pyrolysis. "
"连续热处理器" 还有"真空热解"
" D- 330 vacuum plating processor"?
"D- 330真空电动处理器"算吗
Yeah. That's it. That's it.
就是这个 肯定是了
Yes. This is Dr. Brennan at the Jeffersonian.
我是Jeffersonian的Dr. Brennan
I just received a call from Agent Booth that he's being held at...
我刚接到Booth探员的电♥话♥
the Purdue Airfield in Oakville, Virginia.
他在弗吉尼亚奥克维尔市的普渡飞机场
Send backup. I'm going in.
需要支援 我也跟着去
You just lied your ass off to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
你刚刚对FBI撒了个大谎
That is so hot.
这也太性感了
If you lie really still, you may not die.
如果你静静的躺着 你就不一定会死
I need your car. Max Keenan, you're under arrest.
我需要你的车 Max Keenan 你被捕了
Not if I get the keys. They're in the ignition.
除非我有钥匙 车没熄火
Well, it's not like I actually gave him the keys.
我又不是亲自把钥匙给他的
Why didn't you just- just tell 'em about Kennedy?
你为什么不告诉他们Kennedy的事
Well, you know, I needed to give you time to find me.
我得拖延时间 好让你来找我
Ah, I've been tortured worse.
我还受过更糟糕的折磨
So, uh, you hear anything from your old man?
所以 你父亲有联♥系♥你吗
He left my car in the garage.
他把我的车留在车♥库♥里了
He'll be back.
他还会回来的
How do you know? Max Keenan does not strike me...
你怎么知道的 我觉得
as the kind of guy who, uh, leaves things undone.
Max Keenan不像那种会留下未竟之事的人
Next time he shows up, what do I... do?
下次他出现的话 我该怎么办
Do I call you? Do I knock him on the head? What's my obligation?
给你打电♥话♥吗 还是敲他的头 我的义务是什么
If I were you, Bones, I'd wanna know what he has to tell you about your mother, but, uh
如果我是你的话 Bones 我会听听他有什么关于你母亲的事要说
that's just me.
这只是我的想法
There's, uh, this old song.
有一首老歌♥
It's called " Keep on Trying. " Yeah. Poco.
叫"继续努力" Poco乐队唱的
You know it?
你知道这首歌♥
I've been drinkin' now
我又开始喝酒了
Just a little too much Much
有一点上头 上头
And I don't know how Don't know how
而且我不知道 不知道
I can get in touch with you You
我该怎么和你接触 你
And there's only one thing for me to do
我只有一件事可做
It's to keep on tryin' Tryin'
就是接着努力 努力
To get home to you
回到你的身边
Yeah, what about it?
这首歌♥怎么了
It's a good old song, right?
这是首不错的老歌♥ 对吧
Right.
对啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表