Of course, I'm at every pageant.
当然 我去过每个选美比赛
Okay, you see what happens?
很好 你知道发生了什么吗?
I make him come.
我让他来的
To carry Hailey's changes and the props for her talent competition.
让他管理Hailey的更衣以及她的才艺比赛的道具
Well, you know, a lot of kids his age, they'd just refuse.
你知道 大多数这个年龄段的孩子 他们不愿意参加
Okay, so what, so then I'm a bad kid because I'm a good kid?
好 所以怎么样呢 我因为太乖了从而我是坏孩子吗
What do you call this look?
你对你自己的穿着有什么见解吗
It's not a look.
这不叫穿着
Emo. It's called emo.
Emo 这个叫emo
No, it's not.
不 这个不是
It's short for "overly emotive. "
这是"过度情绪化"的缩写
No, Mom, no, it's not.
不 妈妈 这不是
Okay?I like these clothes. I like this hair.
好了 我喜欢这些衣服 我喜欢这个发型
It's not emo. It's not anything.
这不是emo 这什么都不是
Do you have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗?
He does. She looks exactly like him.
他有 她的打扮看起来和他一样
Are you guys, like, real boyfriend and girlfriend?
你们 是像正常男女朋友关系吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean, what, do we have sex?
你的意思是我们有没有性♥交♥吗
I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道 你来告诉我
Why, because if we don't,
为什么 因为如果我们没有
then I'm some pervert who's got a thing for little girls?
我就是那种对小女孩情有独钟的变♥态♥吗
The day that this picture was taken
那天这个照片被拍下来
did you speak with Brianna Swanson?
你有跟Brianna Swanson聊过天吗?
Yeah.
有过
Jeremy.
Jeremy
She was picking on my little sister.
她在找我妹妹的茬
Really. And, uh, did you argue?
真的吗 那么你们吵架了吗
You don't argue with a nine year old. You call each other names.
你不会去跟一个九岁的人吵架 只是叫着对方的名字而已
Are you wearing the same shoes that you wore that day?
你现在穿的鞋子跟那天穿的是同一双嘛
No. Yes.
不是 是的
He's worn the same thing every day for a year.
他一年都是每天穿一样的衣服
Would you be willing to give us those shoes?
你愿意把你的那些鞋子给我们吗?
No. Yes.
不 好的
Mom!
老妈
Just this once, Jeremy, do what I tell you, okay?
就这一次 Jeremy 照着我说的做 好吗
I know you didn't do this, honey.
我知道你没有做坏事 甜心
I know who you are under all this.
我知道你是什么样的人
Give the FBI your shoes.
把你的鞋子给FBI
Not the shoes.
不是这双鞋子
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
First, the caps are plasticized chrome not stainless steel.
这个鞋头是塑铬的 不是不锈钢的
And they're too broad and rounded to have
而且这双太宽太圆
caused the damage to Brianna Swanson's bones.
不可能给Brianna Swanson的骨头造成那种伤害
Tell Cam and Booth.
告诉Cam和Booth
You do it.
你来联♥系♥
Why?
为啥
Because I have a date.
因为我有个约会
Here's the thing, Angela...
是这样的 Angela
I know you've been out with a lot of guys.
我知道你已经跟很多人出去约会过
Hey, you have a different girlfriend twice a month.
嘿 你每个月换两个不同的女朋友
Yeah, so imagine the pressure to come up with a date
对 所以可以想象这个约会带来的压力
that neither one of us has ever been on before.
你我都没有这样子认真约会过
So what's up?
那又怎样
Are we here to walk a dog or something?
我们在这遛狗还是别的
I remember what you said about
我记得你之前说过
how you used to feel on a swing.
你以前荡秋千的感觉
Looks like colored dots, but it's so faded.
看起来像彩色斑点 但是褪色太厉害
Could this be a candy bar wrapper?
这个会不会是糖纸
I don't think Brianna was supposed to eat candy.
我不认为Brianna会去尝试吃糖
There were a lot of things I wasn't supposed
在我小时候有太多我不能做的事情
to do as a kid, I still did them.
然而我还是做了
I haven't changed much.
我现在也没怎么变
Bones, is anything on the emo shoes?
Bones emo鞋子上有查出什么嘛
Not a match. Sorry.
不是这双 不好意思
What's with the Milk Blast bar wrapper?
这个牛奶条包装是怎么回事
Milk Blast bar?
牛奶条?
Yeah.
对
What's a Milk Blast bar?
牛奶条是什么?
It's about the cheapest, worst ice cream bar you can get.
差不多是你能吃到的最便宜也是最难吃的冰淇淋
Available only at Red Shed convenience stores.
只在红屋便利店买♥♥的到
红屋便利店 你需要什么
就有什么
I thought they stopped making them.
我以为他们已经停产了
I thought I just ate them all.
我以为我把它们全吃完了
Maybe we should determine how Brianna Swanson got a hold of one.
也许我们应该确定Brianna Swanson怎么拿到这个的
Brianna Swanson?
Brianna Swanson
Hodgins found the wrapper with her remains.
Hodgins在她的遗体里找到了包装纸
Yeah, it's Booth. Listen, I need
喂 我是Booth 听着 我需要
a search for any Red Shed convenience store
对171公路旁边的Hyperion酒店周围1英里的
within a one mile radius of the Hyperion Hotel off 171.
红屋便利店进行搜查
Thanks.
谢了
Look, I wouldn't have laughed so hard
听着我不会笑的那么大声
if I knew it was Brianna Swanson.
如果我知道这是Brianna Swanson的
Oh, my God
我的天啊
Put your head back. Put your head back. I'm gonna puke.
头朝后 我要吐了
Head back, head back.
头朝后
I'm gonna puke, I'm gonna puke. No, don't.
我要吐了 我要吐了 不不 别
You all right?
你还好吗
Yes. Yeah?
还好 好了
Not... don't do it again. It's fun.
不要... 不要再动 这很好玩
I never thought I'd be doing this again.
我从来没有想过我还会再次玩荡秋千
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
You know, I had a little dream about it last night.
你知道吗 我昨晚做了一个梦
Did you? Yeah.
是吗 对啊
It ended well, too.
它结束的也很完美
I'm sure it did.
我信
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
You look much better here.
你看起来比梦里还漂亮
Better than a dream, huh?
比梦里好 是吗
You're shameless.
你真是不害羞
All right, you better... get...
好了 你最好. . 抓住...
You're going to kill yourself.
你这样会没命的
I wouldn't do that.
我不会那样子做的
No?
不会吗
Not yet.
肯定不会
What now?
现在呢
Well, they carry Milk Blast bars, that's a start.
他们卖♥♥牛奶条 这是一个开始
And these are good.
这个很好吃
You kidding me?
你在逗我
These are God's food, right here.
在这里 这个是上帝的食物
So the FBI forensic units
FBI法证部门正在
are sweeping the culverts near the hotel.
搜寻酒店附近的暗沟
So I figured, you know, while we're waiting,
所以 我想既然在等着
we can just go have a look around.
不如我们到周围看一看的
Right there. There it is.
就是这里
It's well hidden. Yeah.
这里能够很好的隐藏 没错
Big enough to stuff a child's body into.
这里足以塞入一具孩子的尸体
Look at that. What have we got there?
看看都有什么
It's a pageant medal.
这是选美比赛的奖章
Looks like we got our crime scene.
看来我们找到了犯罪现场
Crushing and scraping injuries to the scapula
肩胛骨的挤压和刮伤
are congruent with Brianna Swanson being forced
与Brianna Swanson在水渠中
into a culvert this size in a prone position.
被迫俯卧位一致
The kicks to the back were the attacker's attempt to
踹背上这一脚是凶手试着
force the body farther into the culvert where it couldn't be seen.
迫使这个尸体在洞里更深一点让人看不见她
"Little Miss Raspberry Blossom, Culpepper, Virginia..."
"维吉尼亚 胡椒及覆盆子花小姐..."
There were remnants of blood on the medal before I cleaned it.
在我弄干净之前 这上面有血迹
Waiting to see if it belongs to Brianna Swanson.
等着看看这是不是属于Brianna Swanson的
It's dated 1976.
这是1976年的
I got something.
我有发现
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表