but I thought this could be of use.
但我以为这个就够用了
For the big pieces maybe.
对于大块的可能够了
After that, old MacZacky,
在那之后
get on the horn with the coroner's office
给法医办公室打个电♥话♥
and tell them I want two field unit water sifters sent here A.S.A.P.
告诉他们我需要两个现场单元的水筛尽快送达
They get mad when I drop your name.
每次我提到您的名字他们就很气
Then drop it twice.
那就提两遍
Talk about the proof in the pudding.
说起来这就像是在布丁里的证据
Oh, even for me, this is disgusting.
哦 这玩意儿我都觉得恶心
Was this too much even for Booth?
对Booth而言岂不是更加难以承受
He's still questioning the workers at the site.
他还在盘问现场的工人们呢
Hopefully, there's enough skull here
希望 这里有足够的头骨
for a partial reconstruction.
能做到部分还原
Hmm. I've worked with less.
嗯 少点我也能做到
Right femur's pitted and brittle.
右股骨有凹痕并且非常疏松
Marrow's practically gelatinized.
部分骨髓成胶状
Our victim's elderly.
我们的受害人是老年人
Well, that's a bit of a leap.
这结论有点跳跃
Well, not really. Zack, hold still.
其实 并不 Zack 别动
It's a hip replacement.
这是髋关节置换术
Don't these things usually come engraved with serial numbers?
这种东西一般不都有序列号♥的吗
Uh, not this one.
呃 这个没有
It looks like the chemicals burned those off too.
看样子这些化学物质把那都给腐蚀了
Hey, so where is Mr. Tub o' Lard?
嘿 所以满缸油先生在哪
I figured they'd bring him here.
我猜他们应该把他带到这儿了
Lard I've got plenty of.
油脂我有很多
The rest of him's in the " ookey'' room where he belongs.
他的其余部分在它们该在的地方
Oh! Wow, so then that nasty yellow goop is...
哦 哇 所以那些恶心的黄色黏糊糊的是...
Fat. 9.3 liters so far.
脂肪 目前已经有9.3升了
Oh, good. Booth,
哦 好的 Booth
I'm sure you'll want to see this too.
我肯定你也想看这个
What is it?
这是啥
Guess?
猜一下咯
Maybe not, Zack.
我看还是别了 Zack
It's our victim's wallet.
是我们受害人的钱包
Can you believe it? Leather, cash, cards-
你敢信吗 皮革 钞票 磁片卡
every shred of identification completely emulsified.
所有身份信息的碎片全部都乳化了
Mmm, wow. You know what, Zack?
嗯 哇 你知道吗 Zack
I'd like to go back to the old arrangement
我还是更喜欢之前的模式
where you don't talk to me directly, okay?
就是你不直接和我说话那种 好吗
Have my water sifters arrived yet?
我要的水筛到底到了没有
Yes. That's how I found the wallet.
到了 有了它我才找到了钱包
Okay, so the point of this is?
好吧 所以这一切的意义在于什么
Doing what that wallet can't.
实现那个钱包做不到的事情
Right now, I'd say our victim's an ectomorph.
现在 我会说我们的受害人是属于瘦型体质
Thin, linear, narrow features.
瘦 线条型 苗条的特点
And I hear you're back with your ex.
我听说你和前任重归于好了
I'm sorry?
你说啥
Rebecca, right?
Rebecca 对吗
Reliving old times?
重温旧时光
Uh, I'll just keep sifting.
呃 我还是继续筛吧
Yeah. Dr. Brennan told you?
好 Dr. Brennan告诉你的吗
Oh, relax.
哦 放松
She did, didn't she?
她说的 是不是
We all have our weak moments.
我们都有极脆弱的时候
No. We don't, okay?
不 我们没有 好吗
I don't.
我没有
Please, Seeley.
拜托 Seeley
Like we haven't shared enough of them for me to know better.
我们一起经历过足够多了 我非常了解
I was not gossiping.
我可没在八卦
Oh, really?
哦 是吗
So then what would you call it?
所以你认为这叫做什么
Merely sharing a point of interest.
仅仅是分享一个兴趣点
Great. So now what am I, huh?
真棒 所以现在我算什么 嗯
The world's largest ball of string?
世界上最大的一个线团吗
Not you, your behavior.
不是你 是你的行为
It was a textbook example of just how helpless
就是教科书般的例子说明
we higher primates can be to our biological urges.
在我们原始冲动面前高级灵长类能有多无助
I am not helpless.
我不无助
He's not elderly.
他并不是老年人
I can control my, uh...
我能够控制我的 呃...
Who?
谁
Our victim.
我们的受害人
You see these marrow cells?
你看到这些骨髓细胞了吗
The lack of collagen indicates osteogenesis imperfecta.
胶原细胞的缺失证明他有成骨不全症
Brittle bone disease.
脆骨病
And that's supposed to tell me that he's not... old?
仅凭这个就能告诉我他并不...老吗
Not necessarily.
不一定
And if you're not helpless, then why did you sleep with her?
如果你不无助的话 那你为什么要和她睡呢
Oh, I really don't recall saying that I did.
哦 我还真不知道我有说过我睡了
You didn't have to.
你不言自明啊
I could hear it in your voice.
我能从你的声音里听出来
I may as well have walked in on you having sex.
我没准在你做♥爱♥当中打进了电♥话♥
You didn't and we weren't.
你没有而且我们也没有
Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of, Booth.
嘿 这并不耻辱 Booth
Humans act upon a hierarchy of needs,
人类行为是遵照需求层次的
and sex is very highly ranked.
性♥爱♥名列前茅的
It's an anthropological inevitability.
这是人类学的必然行为
Thank you, Bones.
谢谢你 Bones
I really appreciate you boiling me down
能把我归类到你的
to your anthropological inevitabilities.
人类学必然行为里真是谢谢了
Sure.
当然
Anytime.
我很荣幸
You know, if our victim had brittle bone,
我说 如果受害人有脆骨病
there could be a Web site of some kind.
也许有个这类的网站
He might have been listed.
他也许记录在案了
Afraid not, honey.
恐怕没有 亲爱的
There's no official database.
没有官方的数据库
But I did track down 8 cases of brittle bone in the area.
但是我属实搜索到8例这区域内的脆骨病例
How many of them are adult males?
有多少是成年男性的
Give me a second.
稍等
What's wrong?
怎么了
With what?
怎么了
This is usually where I type and you talk.
一般这时候我打字你说话的
You two are never not talking.
你俩从来都没有不说话的时候
Well, we're not not talking.
我们并没有不说话
Or maybe we're not not... not.
或者可能我们不是没有...不说
Okeydoke.
好吧
Number of adult males with brittle bone
患有脆骨病的成年男性
in the metropolitan area is
在都市区里的数量是
zero - same with adult females.
0 成年女性也一样
These are all kids.
这些都是孩子
Why is that? High mortality rate?
为什么 高死亡率吗
No. When O.I. is fatal, it's mainly to infants.
不 这种病一般只对婴儿是致命的
And only in severe cases.
还仅有几个案例
So our guy has a mild case.
所以我们这位患病并不严重
Type I. Near normal stature...
初期 几乎和常人一致
fragile bones and joints, off- white sclera.
脆弱的骨头和关节 灰白色巩膜
Is this disease hereditary?
这种病是遗传的吗
Mild cases can be.
很少案例是
The more severe forms, types II and III
在比较严重的情况下 二♥期♥以及三♥期♥
are often the result of a genetic mutation.
通常是由于基因突变造成的
But if our guy is type I
但是如果受害人是初期
and these kids got it passed on from a parent
然后这些孩子从父亲或母亲那里遗传了这病
Then all we have to do is contact these kids' families...
然后我们需要做的就是联♥系♥这些孩子的家人...
and find out which one is missing a dad.
然后发现谁的爸爸失踪了
Well, let me print you the list.
好 我给你把名单打印出来
Print 2
打印两份
We'll split up.
我们分开查
Mrs. Seaver?
Mrs. Seaver
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表