如果我说你是一个瘦小的白♥痴♥
a normal conversation with a ten year old.
甚至不能和十岁的孩子正常对话呢
I don't have much in common with a ten year old.
我和十岁的小孩本来就没什么共同语言
And although I don't know what a twit is,
我虽不知道twit是什么
objectively, I am thin and lack muscular definition.
但客观来说 我确实瘦而且缺少肌肉
Dude,
天啊
you're a Vulcan, and a dull Vulcan at that.
你是个瓦肯人 而且还是特别无聊的那种
Can we please work? All right, now you're pissing me off.
我们可以开始工作了吗 你现在要把我惹毛了
You're a freak, man. Anger is a part of being human. Grow a set.
你是个怪人 生气是人类的正常情绪 你长点心吧
I would really like to work, Hodgins. You know, it is not enough to be some
我真的想工作了 Hodgins 只做一个那种
robotic second- rate grad student.
机械的二等研究生是不够的
I am the most valuable and accomplished grad student
在Jeffersonian工作的所有人里面
who's ever been installed at the Jeffersonian.
我是最有价值且成就最高的研究生
Yeah, and you're going to be a grad student the rest of your life,
是啊 你一辈子都会是一个研究生
because you have no fire.
因为你没有激♥情♥
I'm working on my dissertation. Oh, please.
我已经在写我的博士论文了 别说了
You've been saying that for years.
你这话都说了好几年了
You're a poser. You don't have your doctorate because you have no drive.
你就是个装腔作势的人 你拿不到博士学位是因为你没有动力
No passion for what you love.
对你喜欢的东西没有激♥情♥
Dude.
哇
It's not what you think. You got pissed.
不是你想的那样 你生气了
No, striking you merely seemed to be the most practical way
不是 打你一拳看上去是
to get you to be quiet and focus on work.
可以让你闭嘴认真工作的最好办法
But I didn't realize how much it would hurt.
但我没想到会这么痛
Nice punch though. Thank you.
很漂亮的一拳 谢谢
And my dissertation will be finished by the end of the month.
我的博士论文这个月底就可以写完了
Have the chemicals been extracted yet?
那些化学物质被提取出来了吗
Looks good.
看起来挺好的
Dr. Brennan wanted the results as soon as possible.
Dr. Brennan会想尽快知道结果的
I'm moving.
我在做呢
You're not going to hit me again, are you?
你不会又要打我吧
I suppose from an anthropological standpoint,
从人类学的角度来看
this taps into the nihilistic part of the human psyche, fascinated by blood and gore.
拳击触动了人类无政♥府♥主义的灵魂 被血和淤青吸引
That's human cock fighting.
这就是人类版的斗鸡
More like lesser surrogates engaged in battles on behalf of the elite lords
更像是下等人代替
who don't have the courage to fight themselves.
不敢自己参战的上等人
Well, you know what, come back to me Roxie. Ooh, look at all this sweat.
变回Roxie吧 噢看他们流的汗
That's it, it's over.
比赛结束
Your winner. Little Mikey!
Mikey你赢了
Come on for Little Mikey, let's go.
Mikey好样的
What the hell are you looking at?
你看什么呢
Not much.
没看什么
Hey, Tony.
Tony
Sorry, Booth. I just couldn't have you blowing
抱歉 Booth 我不能让你揭穿
my cover. - Ah, yeah,
我的卧底身份 - 没事
and as they taught us in Quantico, Walt,
就像他们在匡提科教的一样 Walt
I wasn't about to. - Do you know everyone in this town?
我没打算揭穿你啊 你是认识这里所有的人吗
I had no idea we had an agent in there.
我不知道这里安插了人
Yeah, I'm on a special RICO assignment, under deep cover about a month.
我在跟进一个特别的反诈腐♥败♥任务 卧底了一个月
Still can't crack who's running the show.
还是没找出到底谁是组织比赛的人
What do you know about Joe Nolan?
你知道关于Joe Nolan的什么吗
Uh, he low level guy, one of many buffers.
他只是比较底层的人
That 800 number he sells changes with every event.
他卖♥♥的800个号♥码每次都会变
Trying to track him is like playing whack- a- mole.
追踪他就像在玩打地鼠
Have you ever seen her fight at the club?
你见到过她打比赛吗
Uh, yeah, it's um, Billie something, right?
见到过 叫Billie什么的 对吧
Yeah, 4- 1 underdog.
四比一赔率
Oh, she whooped this hot Latina pretty good.
她把这个拉丁女郎打得很惨
Latina, about 5'6" left- handed?
五尺六寸高的左撇子吗
She works out at Nolan's club?
她在Nolan的地方锻炼吗
Yeah, Marisol. Tough as nails, and undefeated before your girl came along.
对啊 她叫Marisol 很顽强 直到Billie来之前她一直都没输过
Well, what if Billie bet on herself.
如果Billie押自己赢
Well, you know what, with the money that Don borrowed,
用Don借来的钱
uh, $8,000, you know, 4- 1 odds,
那八千块 按照四比一赔率
that'd get under their feet in a hurry.
这就是惹毛了他们
Maybe that's what got her killed.
可能这就是她被杀的原因
Well, we got to talk to this Marisol person.
我们得去跟这个Marisol谈谈
Yeah, we'll go find her. So what's next for you?
我们会去找她 你接下来干什么
Uh, sprained my wrist two fights ago with no chance to heal.
我两场比赛之前扭伤了手腕 应该不会痊愈了
If I lose another bout, I'm off the rotation.
如果我再输一场 我就会被踢出比赛
Booth's a boxer. Excuse me?
Booth也可以上场 你说什么
I'm just saying, if we can find a way to get you into the rotation,
我是说 如果我们能让你上场
you can fight Walt and lose, and then he can stay and maybe have a chance to heal.
你跟Walt比赛然后故意输掉 这样他就能留下来 或许可以痊愈
You're volunteering me to fight?
你是主动提出要我去比赛吗
No, I'm volunteering you to throw one.
我只是叫你去参加而已
You could lose with your hands tied behind your back.
你可以表现出输得很惨的样子啊
Hey, Hodgins. How's this for coincidence?
Hodgins 这样算巧吗
Scarab beetles from Robert's body had the same short lifespan as Billie's,
Robert尸体上的金龟子寿命跟Billie尸体上的一样短
but not from cortisone. His bugs died from ingesting Pinus elliottii.
但不是因为可的松 而是因为消化了湿地松
Pine? In the desert?
沙漠里哪来的松树
Yeah, pine oil resin is often used
松油脂经常用来
to treat the same skin conditions as the cortisone
和可的松一样治疗同样的皮肤症状
that killed the other beetles.
这杀死了其他的甲虫
Okay, confirm that and get back to me.
再确认一下然后告诉我
Pine oil. Okay. Pine oil.
松树油 好吧 松树油
What's that mean? I don't know yet.
这说明了什么 我还不知道
Go pick your fight.
去选你的对手吧
What the hell is all this about anyway?
所以你们到底怎么回事
He insulted me, Joe.
他侮辱我 Joe
He needs a beating and I need the money.
他想要比赛 我想要钱
I thought you didn't fight anymore.
我以为你说你不打比赛了
Ah, you know, that was before, I got blind- sided out of retirement, huh?
那是之前的事了 我退休太久 变得有点盲目
Will, uh, this do?
这些钱够入场费吗
Glad to see your sugar mama taught you a thing or two.
很高兴看到你的女人有教你一些东西
Hey, Bones, fight's on.
Bones 我加入比赛了
No trouble convincing Joe?
你说服Joe没遇到麻烦吗
Nah. Nothing a stack of bills couldn't fix.
没有啊 没有钱办不到的事
She give us anything yet?
她说什么了吗
Nothing.
什么也没有
We're going to need a warrant.
我们得去弄一张搜查证
For what? What's our evidence?
我们没有证据啊
Agent Xang's talking to it.
Xang探员正在帮我们争取
Marisol's bones, tissue and muscle are still healing.
Marisol的骨头 组织 肌肉还在愈合
If we can match her injuries to Billie's, we can prove they fought.
如果我们能把她身上的伤和Billie的匹配 就能证明她们比赛过
If the fight's what killed Billie, Marisol's guilty of manslaughter.
如果Billie是在那场比赛中死的 那Marisol就是过失杀人
Ah. Which would give us leverage to force her to give up whoever runs these fights.
所以我们就有了可以让她说出谁是比赛幕后主使的筹码
Which she might do in exchange for protection.
她可能会说出这个以求自保
So what you want to do is, you want to get her DNA sample
所以你想获得Marisol的DNA样本
send them back to the Jeffersonian.
然后把它送到Jeffersonian
Actually, I want to send Marisol.
不 实际上 我想把Marisol直接送去实验室
This girl, the whole girl?
她整个人吗
Our squints can perform a live autopsy
实验室的人可以对她进行检查
while our thermal imaging programs
热成像则可以帮助我们
reconstruct a theoretical find.
推出一个结论
You know, you're lucky I know a very understanding judge in Vegas.
你应该庆幸我在赌城认识一个好说话的法官
Of course you do.
你肯定认识啦
Okay, Marisol.
Marisol
You're not under arrest. You're just here as evidence.
你不是被逮捕了 你是作为证据被带到这里的
So when this nice agent leaves you here...
当这个探员离开
I'm going to kick your skinny ass.
我会狠狠地揍你
Honey, I'm from the Bronx.
亲爱的 我是从布朗克斯来的
Don't for a second think you scare me.
你吓不到我的
Look, I didn't kill nobody, all right?
听着 我没杀人 好吗
I didn't even fight. Well, if that's true,
我也没有比赛 如果你说的是真的
let's go over to the scanner and prove it.
就到扫描仪那里证明一下
Or disprove it. Hodgins.
没准能证明你说的是假话呢 Hodgins
I'll take your robe.
我会帮你拿着衣服
Is this going to hurt?
会痛吗
You won't even know it's happening. Okay Marisol.
你不会有感觉的 好了 Marisol
Sorry if these are cold.
抱歉贴片会有点冷
What just happened?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表