We should look into that.
我们应该查一下
Would he be able to shoot a gun? What?
他能开枪吗 什么
If his fingers, you know, were fused like that,
如果他的手指连在一起的话
would he still be able to, you know, pull a trigger?
他还能扣动扳机吗
Yes, I don't see why not.
应该可以吧
Okay. That good enough for me.
这就够了
If it's not him, Booth...
如果不是他的话 Booth
There are 2 other murders in the book.
书里还有两起谋杀
I know.
我知道
Hank.
Hank
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Ellen sent me out.
Ellen叫我过来的
Said you needed all your old fan mail.
她说你要所有的粉丝来信
Plus, she needs a half- caf soy latte every day at 10:00,
而且她每天十点都要喝咖♥啡♥因♥减半的豆奶拿铁
a half- caf soy latte with a dollop of foam
还要加一层泡沫
and a sprinkle of chocolate shavings every day...
再加上一些巧克力屑
I'm looking for an Agent Sullivan.
我在找Sullivan探员
Oh, yeah, he's down the hall, in his office.
他在大厅那边 在他的办公室里
Booth.
我是Booth
Yeah.
好的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Someone must have broken in Saturday night.
肯定是有人在周六晚上闯进来了
Store's closed Sundays and Mondays.
这里周六日是关门的
Clerk comes in this morning, gets an eyeful of this.
员工今天早上进来的时候看到了这个
Isn't this how you killed the second victim in your book?
你书里的第二个受害者是这么死的吗
Yeah.
对
Sadie Keller, 28, lived in Chevy Chase.
Sadie Keller 28岁 住在Chevy Chase
Wow, that was fast. Her face was chewed off.
你速度好快 她的脸不是被啃了吗
Aside from bite marks on her parietal and sphenoid bones,
除了楔状骨和颅顶骨上的咬痕以外
skull was intact enough for Angela to do a facial reconstruction.
头骨还是很完整的 Angela可以做面部重组
Yeah.
行吧
Sadie Keller recently married to Ashton Keller, 29.
Sadie Keller最近嫁给了29岁的Ashton Keller
No work history.
没有工作记录
Went to some pretty fancy schools, though.
但是上过一些贵族学校
She was rich. Great.
她很富有 这下好了
So we got a dead traveling salesman and a prep school socialite.
受害者有死了的旅游推销员和预科学校交际花
What the hell's the connection?
他们之间能有什么联♥系♥呢
Not Greg Braley. His story checks out.
凶手不是Greg Braley 他的不在场证明被证实了
He was camping the night Lopata was killed.
那晚Lopata被杀的时候他在野营
2 rangers recognized him. Oh, great.
有两个营员认出了他 这下好了
So the only connection we have
所以唯一的联♥系♥
is the tape he and the fact that they were both fed to animals.
只有同样的胶带 和他们都被喂了动物了
So we're back to me.
所以案子又回到我身上了
No.
不是你
Your book.
是你的书
I can only deal with what's before me.
我只能应付摆在我面前的东西
2 discrete cases. Physical evidence.
两起独♥立♥的案子 物理上的证据
Look, Bones, I know it's probably easier for you
听着 Bones 我知道对你来说
to believe that the cases aren't linked...
相信这些案子没有联♥系♥可能会好受点
No, there's nothing that would make the loss
没有什么能让我心里好受
of 2 lives easier for me, Booth.
这可是两条生命的逝去啊 Booth
I'm sorry, but...
我很抱歉 但是
I'm not burying my head in the sand here.
我现在不是在逃避
I want to catch whoever did this as much as you guys do.
我和你们一样想抓到凶手
But I have a method.
但是我有方法
And the method doesn't change.
这种方法不会变的
I'll be back in my lab.
我回实验室了
She wasn't this emotional before you came in the picture.
在你掺和进来之前她没这么情绪化的
I thought you weren't interested.
我还以为你不感兴趣呢
Look, I don't need that, okay? Believe me, okay?
我不需要你帮忙 好吗
I'm gonna go talk to Sadie Keller's husband.
我去跟Sadie Keller的丈夫谈谈
Why don't you just go back to your office there
你为什么不回你的办公室去
and sort through the fan mail, all right?
然后整理粉丝来信呢
Got some phaenicia sericata stuck in the tape.
我在胶带里找到了一些丝光绿蝇
Means she's been dead less than 2 days.
说明她是两天内死亡的
Rats sure made quick work of her.
老鼠动作挺快的
So, all the victims in Dr. Brennan's book got eaten?
所以是Dr. Brennan书里所有的受害者都被吃了吗
Yeah, it was part of the metaphor.
对 这是比喻的一部分
The victims were all corrupt politicians
受害者都是腐♥败♥的政客
who'd been feeding for years on the goodwill of the people, so...
蚕食人♥民♥的善意多年
I got it.
我明白了
Lots of gore with a splash of social commentary.
很多的血腥场面 加上一些社会说明
No wonder it's a bestseller.
怪不得是畅销书
Good.
太好了
Lots of tissue left over here.
这里还剩下很多组织
There's no exit wound.
没有出口伤
So we've got a bullet?
所以就是有子弹咯
I don't see it.
我没找到
The tissue was too badly scavenged.
组织被啃食的太严重了
But if the bullet was still inside Sadie Keller
如果Sadie Keller是子弹还在体内时
when her body was dumped in the cage...
被抛尸的话
We need to X- ray us some rodents.
我们得要扫描一些啮齿动物了
She was supposed to be visiting a friend.
她本来是去拜访朋友的
And when she didn't return your phone call...
然后她不接你电♥话♥的时候
I just assumed...
我就是以为
She was very independent, still kind of wild.
她非常独♥立♥ 有点桀骜
I mean, she was used to getting whatever she wanted.
我是说 她习惯于得到自己想要的东西
Like what?
比如呢
Let's just say she wasn't the wifely type.
这样说吧 她不是那种贤妻良母的类型
And since she had all the money,
再加上她很有钱
she thought she could, uh...
她以为她可以...
you know.
你知道的
Do you know any of the men she might have seeing?
你认识她找的别的男人吗
I didn't want to know.
我不想认识
I just wanted it to blow over. I...
我只想让这件事情过去
I loved her.
我爱她
And I know that sounds pathetic
我知道这听上去很可悲
but I just loved her.
但是我是真的爱她
Forgive me, Mr. Keller, but you stand to inherit
请原谅我 Mr. Keller 但是你可以继承
quite a lot of money om your wife, don't you?
一大笔遗产 对吧
Yes, I do.
是的
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you suspect me.
你会怀疑我我不奇怪
But I was out of town the night
但是Sadie失踪那天
that Sadie disappeared, at a golf tournament.
我不在城里 我在一场高尔夫锦标赛
I'll need the details.
我需要更多细节
Of course. Yeah.
当然可以 好的
Sadie meant everything to me, Agent Booth.
Sadie就是我的全世界 Booth探员
And I know she loved me.
我知道她也爱我
Whatever happened...
不管发生了什么
she did.
她都是爱我的
I know that.
我知道这一点
They're cute, for rodents.
作为啮齿动物 它们还挺可爱的
Yeah, well, don't grow too attached.
别太喜欢它们
These little guys are destined to be snake snacks.
这些小家伙们注定要葬身蛇腹的
But now that we've confiscated them, shouldn't they be safe?
但是既然我们把它们当作证物了 不是就安全了吗
I mean, they're material witnesses.
毕竟它们也能算是重要证人
It's not like they know sign language, Angela.
又不是说它们懂手语 Angela
In grad school, I developed a more efficient method
在研究生院 我发现了一种
for killing rats prior to dissection.
不用解剖就可以杀掉老鼠的更好方法
It involved a warm dish of water
这个方法需要一盘温水
and the clever use of a ball- peen hammer.
还要熟练运用圆锤头
Zack...
Zack
Found something.
我找到了
Now what?
现在干嘛
Warm water soothes them like a bubble bath. Then...
温水能像泡泡浴一样让他们放松 然后...
Can't we just wait until nature takes its course?
就不能让它们自然排便吗
Do you have any idea how tight a rat's rectum is?
你知道老鼠的直肠有多紧吗
Please tell me you don't.
不要告诉我你知道
Locate the ammo thief?
你们找到那个偷子弹的贼了吗
Yes, but we're debating the method of bullet retrieval.
找到了 但是我们在争辩取回子弹的方法
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表