So much for that sharp memory.
你不是记忆力很好吗
Father McCourt wasn't here for long.
McCourt神父没在这里多久
And the eyes are wrong. That's how you recognize someone.
而且眼睛画错了 眼睛才能让你认出一个人
Father McCourt's eyes were hollow- cold.
McCourt神父的眼睛很空洞 甚至是冷酷的
I take it you two didn't get along, huh? I was his confessor.
你们两个关系不好吧 我是他的忏悔人
You know I can't say anything. Can you tell me anything?
你知道我什么也不能说 那你呢
Just... he was very secretive.
我只知道他总是神出鬼没
He'd disappear for hours at a time.
他有时候会连续几小时不见人影
Some nights, he wouldn't even come back to the rectory.
有时候他甚至不回♥教♥区长的住♥宅♥
One day he was gone. Left a note saying he was leaving the priesthood.
有一天他突然不见了 留下一张说要离开的字条
All right, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
I've identified some odd postmortem injuries on the old bodies-
我发现老尸体上有一些奇怪的死后伤
Snapped fingers, fractured wrists...
手指和手腕均有断裂
abrasions on the ligamenta flava.
弓间韧带上有擦伤
And I found traces of gold in some of the fractures. I don't get it.
我在一些伤处发现了微量的金 我没明白
The person who ruptured the water main that night was a grave robber.
那晚破坏主水管的人是一个盗墓贼
Dr. Brennan told me she saw injuries like this in Tibet-
Dr. Brennan告诉我她在西♥藏♥看见过这种伤
broken bones and bone markings...
骨头的断裂和骨头上的标记
from yanking jewelry and valuables off the remains.
是从尸体上扯下珠宝和值钱的东西时造成的
Yeah, which means McCourt could have been struck by a shovel...
也就是说McCourt可能是被铲子袭击的
but also he could have been struck by one of the valuables the grave robber found.
也可能是被盗墓贼找到的珍宝袭击的
So our grave robber comes to a nice, quiet graveyard...
这个盗墓贼来到了安静教区旁的
next to a nice, quiet church whenever he's in need of some extra cash.
安静墓地 因为他需要钱
Only to be surprised one night by Father McCourt...
某天晚上却发现McCourt神父在那里
who gets his head bashed in for his trouble.
便用东西狠狠砸了他的头
During the 19th century, it was customary to photograph the deceased before burial.
十九世纪 在下葬前为死者照相很常见
We identified these 2 people.
我们认出了这两个人
Gertrude Waters died 1873.
1873死去的Gertrude Waters 还有
And Horace Rutledge died 1901. Their valuables were missing?
1901年死去的Horace Rutledge 他们的陪葬品都不见了吗
Yes. Dr. Hodgins believes the grave robber is working in sections...
对 Dr. Hodgins认为盗墓者是按地区作案
focusing on the oldest first...
从最老的尸体开始
where the artifacts would have the most value.
因为这样找到的陪葬品就最值钱
Listen, who takes care of the cemetery?
是谁负责管理墓地
Uh, landscaper? Janitor?
这里的园林设计师或者看门的是谁
Father Donlan does all the gardening. It's sort of his obsession.
Donlan神父自己包揽所有的园艺 这是他的嗜好
Other than that, the occasional parishioner...
除此以外 有时教众
will rake leaves or, uh, shovel snow.
会来扫叶子扫雪什么的
You all right?
你还好吗
You know, I can't quite shake this bug...
我的胃还不太好
and I've got a wrestling team to coach.
而且我还得回去指导摔跤队
Do you mind?
我可以走了吗
You were in close proximity with remains.
你和尸体有过近距离接触
You were probably exposed to a fungal infection. Well, i is that bad?
你可能有真菌感染 严重吗
No. Yeah.
不严重 当然严重
It's nothing to worry about.
没什么的
I'll have my office arrange for treatment. Thank you.
我会让人给你安排治疗 谢谢你
That is some serious bling.
好闪啊
F.B.I. 's trying to track the jewelry to pawn shops and fences.
FBI正试着在当铺和买♥♥卖♥♥赃物的人那里找珠宝
I'm checking online auction sites.
我在找拍卖♥♥网站
This stuff could net a fortune. Enough to kill a priest?
这个可能价值连城 值钱到去杀神父吗
Apparently.
显然是的
Hey, have you noticed anything going on between Brennan and Booth?
你觉不觉得Brennan和Booth最近有点怪怪的
That sounds good.
听起来还好啊
There is tension-
他们之间有种紧张的氛围
ever since Brennan let Sully sail off into the sunset without her.
自从Brennan让Sully自己走了以后
No, I didn't notice.
我没注意到
Then again, I didn't notice that you didn't want to live with me either.
不过我还没注意到你不想跟我一起住呢
Hodgins. If you are getting cold feet
Hodgins 如果你退缩了...
You are the only one that would feel them.
要退缩也不会是我啊
Angela We'll discuss it at lunch.
Angela 吃饭的时候再说
The Egyptian place? Mmm.
那个埃及餐馆吗 对
Just got off the phone with the C.D.C.
我刚跟疾控中心打过电♥话♥
The fungal infection we were exposed to from the graveyard...
我们在墓地接触到的真菌
is rare enough that they'd have records of anyone who was infected.
非常稀有 所以感染过的人都有记录
But I need your samples for the strain. You got it.
但是我需要你们的血样 没问题
Yeah, you know, I got no problem with this place.
我对这里没什么意见
It's where Bones and the squints get their answers. See?
这是Bones和眯眯眼们找出答案的地方
Thumbs in the belt. That's a very aggressive stance. Very male.
把拇指放在皮带里 非常有攻击性 男性化的姿势
Crossed arms. Defensive.
双手抱胸 防御姿势
Disdain. But let's not worry about what you do with your hands.
这代表不屑 先别管你的手了
What you must do is recognize your negative feelings...
你现在必须承认你对
for what is, after all, Dr. Brennan's domain...
Dr. Brennan的领域有负面情绪
and verbalize them. Verbalize them. What, now?
然后把它们说出来 现在说吗
This place is too, uh- It's too shiny.
这个地方总是这么闪耀
It's bright. It's clean.
这么明亮整洁
And clean is bad? Death isn't clean
干净不好吗 死亡不是干净的
especially murder, which is our business, all right?
特别我们的活儿 谋杀 更是不干净的
This place is completely fake.
这个地方很虚假
It's bogus. You'd like to destroy the entire edifice.
是冒牌货 你想摧毁这个地方
Oh, I'd like to rip the whole edifice down with my bare hands, or set it on fire-
我想亲手把这个地方推倒 或者放火
Except, you know, there's nothing in this place to burn.
但是这地方也没有可♥燃♥物♥
All the plastic and the metal and the flashing lights, and the arithmetic.
这些塑料金属和闪光灯 还有什么算术
Where does a guy- a normal guy-
一个人 一个正常人
who believes in intuition and the soul and good and evil-
他相信直觉 灵魂 还有正义邪恶
And God. Yes! And God too.
还有上帝 对 还有上帝
Where's a guy who doesn't believe in all this arithmetic supposed to stand?
不懂科学的人在这里有什么地位呢
So your problem with Dr. Brennan is that you don't know...
所以你和Dr. Brennan的问题是你不知道
what will or will not catch fire, or where you stand.
什么会着火 还有你的地位在哪
What? That's good.
什么 没关系
You know this- That's very good.
你知道吗 这很好
C.D.C. shows that you contracted coccidioidomycosis 3 years ago.
疾控中心说你三年前感染了球孢子菌
The only case in the area.
这个地区唯一一起病例
Well, you know, I used to do a lot of odd jobs around the parish.
我在教区干过很多奇怪的工作
I'd help Father Donlan in the garden.
我会在花♥园♥里帮Donlan神父
I'm sure that's how I contracted it. Nice try, Enzo...
这解释我染病的原因 编的不错 Enzo
but your name also came up on the auction site that was selling jewelry from the graves.
但是你的名字在拍卖♥♥陪葬品的网站出现了
Which you might have gotten away with, if you hadn't hit the water main.
如果不是你破坏了主水管 你本来能逃脱的
I want a lawyer.
我要找律师
Nice way to get him to clam up. Thanks. What?
干得不错 你又让他闭嘴了 什么
So why'd you kill Father McCourt?
所以你为什么杀McCourt神父
Did he catch you? I didn't kill anybody.
你被他逮到了吗 我没杀人
Ah. There you go. He's talking again.
好了 他又开口了
What the hell is wrong with you people? You think I'd kill a priest?
你们是怎么回事 你们觉得我杀了神父吗
Your record also shows that you were assigned...
你的记录说明曾经被
to court- appointed drug counseling.
法庭指派去做药物咨♥询♥
Okay, look, I had a drug problem, and I needed money.
我是有毒瘾 还需要钱
I saw these pictures in the rectory.
我在教区长的住♥宅♥看见过照片
Jewelry just buried, you know.
珠宝就这样被埋没
I figured no one would miss it.
反正又没人需要它们
I didn't kill anybody. Okay?
我没杀人 好吗
Father McCourt and me, we never had that problem.
McCourt神父跟我从来没有过那种问题
I wasn't his type. Too old.
我不是他喜欢的类型 我太老了
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
I'm pretty sure it's an implication of pedophilia.
我觉得他是在暗示恋童行为
I know, Bones. It's strange I know You said you
奇怪的是我知道他指什么 你说你
Who, Enzo? Who was his type?
谁是他的类型 Enzo
Talk to James, okay? The kid who I.D.'d him.
跟那个认出他的小孩James谈谈
So is this really Cleopatra's bed?
所以这真的是埃及艳后的床吗
Perfect replica for the new exhibit.
这只是为新展览弄的复♥制♥品
We're just making it a little bit more authentic.
我们在让它变得更有生气
Your feet aren't cold anymore.
你的脚都不冷了
Nice try.
得了吧
Hey, I thought I was successful, but if you want me to try harder-
我以为我成功了 如果你想让我再试试的话
We can't keep our hands off each other.
我们没办法不触摸到对方
I think about you all the time.
我总是想着你
Moving in is the next logical step.
搬到一起住看起来很合理
I have a lease.
我有租赁合同的
I have an estate. I'll buy out your lease.
我有一整栋房♥子 我会把你租♥房♥♥子的钱还给你的
Shh! We only have 15 more minutes.
别说了 我们只有十五分钟了
You said that we would talk. Yeah, well, guess what.
你说我们要谈谈 对 但是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表