All right, we know for certain that Kelly is alive,
好吧 我们现在肯定Kelly还活着
and I promise, we're going to find your sister.
我保证 我们会找到你姐姐的
Okay?All right.
好吗 好了
Let's get out of here. I give you a ride to home.
我们出去吧 我送你回家
Got your call.
你给我打电♥话♥了
It was urgent. Why didn't you answer?
挺急的 你为什么没接
I was busy. What's so important?
有点忙 什么事这么重要
Kevin Duncan. Single gunshot wound to the chest.
Kevin Duncan 胸口被射了一枪
You're just in time for the autopsy.
你刚好赶上验尸
Feeling queasy, Zack?
觉得恶心吗 Zack
I'm not used to bodies looking so much like actual human beings.
我对这么像人的尸体还不太习惯
Since this man was just killed, and there's plenty of flesh,
这家伙才刚死 还有很多的肉
how is my presence beneficial?
我在这儿有什么用处吗
The number 6 rib.
第六根肋骨
The bullet passed through his vital organs and lodged in the rear curvature.
子弹穿过了他的要害器官后卡在了脊柱后曲处
Get it out.
把子弹弄出来
So, you're thinking, the perv kills Romeo, and Juliet kills the pervert?
你是觉得那个变♥态♥杀了罗密欧 然后朱丽叶杀了变♥态♥吗
Street-smart kid like Kelly Morris
像Kelly Morris这样聪明的流浪儿
would have no trouble getting her hands on a gun.
拿到枪可一点都不难
Booth, if Dr.Brennan were to quit...
Booth 如果Dr. Brennan不干了的话...
What?
什么
If she were to leave the Jeffersonian...
如果她离开Jeffersonian的话...
Well, the squints would flee this institution like the French army.
那眯眯眼小分队可就散伙了
And you? Well, I do as I'm ordered.
你也会离开吗 我听命令办事
No, you don't, Seeley.
不 你不会的 Seeley
Okay, here we go.
好吧 我们聊聊吧
What's going on, Camille?
发生什么事情了 Camille
What if I fired her? What would you do?
如果我炒了她的话 你会怎么办
I'm with Bones, Cam. All the way.
我站她那边 Cam 一向如此
Don't doubt it for a second.
别怀疑这点
Meet the English Alba Rose. Climbing varietal.
来看看英国阿尔巴玫瑰吧 攀援品种
Non-existent in the United States.
美国没有的
Some say it was the rose by any other name Shakespeare wrote about.
有人说这就是莎士比亚写到的玫瑰
And we give a rat's ass because...?
我们关心这个干什么
It's what Dylan Krane was clutching in his cold dead hand.
这是Dylan Krane紧握在他冰冷手中的玫瑰
So what, he was killed by Hamlet?
那又怎样 他是被哈姆雷特给杀了吗
Wrong play.
你串戏了
It's more likely he paid a visit to the Rose Wing
更像是他去了趟
of the United States Botanic Garden.
美国植物园里的玫瑰园
When it comes to bugs, slime, crud and compost, you're the man.
一说到虫子 黏液 渣滓还有肥料什么的 你是专家
You know, Cam, maybe you just got off on the wrong foot with this case
Cam 也许你只是在这案子上错怪了Brennan
with Brennan because, she was a foster kid.
因为她也曾经被寄养过
Why didn't she tell me? She doesn't do that.
她为什么没跟我说 她不会说这个的
By the way, I didn't just tell you that.
顺便说一下 这事不是我说的
United States Botanic Garden
美国植物园
falls under the supervision of the Architect of the Capitol.
是受首都建筑师协会管的
I really don't care.
我不关心这个
The Architect is also responsible
建筑师协会同时
for maintaining the grounds of the United States Capitol.
也负责维护国会大厦
Hi.You seen either of these 2 kids?
你好 有没有见过这俩孩子
It's open every day of the year to the citizens of these United States.
这里全年向美国公民开放
Which way to the Romeo and Juliet roses?
哪条路通向罗密欧与朱丽叶的玫瑰
It's over there, where Kelly Morris is standing.
在那边 Kelly Morris站着的地方
Bones was right. Okay, go distract her.
Bones说得没错 你去分散她的注意力
Well, hey, why me?
好吧 嘿 为什么要我去
Well, because, apparently, I look like a cop.
因为 很明显 我看上去就像个警♥察♥
Well, what do I look like?
那我看着像什么
What are you, my straight man?Go.
你吗 是我的配角 快去
The United States Botanic Garden falls
美国植物园
under the supervision of the Architect of the-the Capitol.
受首都建筑师协会管理
Get away from me, perv.
离我远点 变♥态♥
Hello, Kelly. FBI. Not a perv.
你好 Kelly 我是FBI 不是变♥态♥
It's okay, it's okay. We're just here to help.
没事的 没事的 我们是来帮你的
We're not going to hurt you.
我们不会伤害你
Just got to talk about what happened to Dylan.
我们只想跟你聊聊Dylan的事
Dylan's dead.
Dylan死了
Were you there when Dylan died?
Dylan死的时候你在场吗
Was I there?
我在场吗
Who do you think killed him?
你觉得是谁杀了他
Why'd you kill Dylan, Kelly? Agent Booth...
你为什么杀Dylan Booth探员
Well, she already admitted to the murder, Ms. Child.
她已经承认了谋杀 Ms. Child
Actually, I believe she asked, "Who do you think killed him?"
事实上 我觉得她只是问 你觉得是谁杀了他
It's an ambiguous question.
这话模棱两可
I killed him. I did it.
我杀了他 是我♥干♥的
Because he broke a promise to me.
因为他违背了对我的承诺
The promise to stay with you?
和你在一起的承诺吗
He tossed me a couple hundred bucks and told me he was going to college.
他扔给我几百块钱 告诉我他要去上大学了
That we couldn't see each other anymore.
我们不能再见面了
What did you do?
你做了什么
I pushed him out a window.
我把他推出了窗户
It was kind of an accident, right?
有点儿像意外 对吧
What do you call it, a crime of passion?
你们管那个叫什么来着 激♥情♥犯罪吗
You pushed him out the window? Yes.
你把他推出了窗户吗 对
And he was conscious at the time?
他那时候是清醒的对吗
Yeah. He screamed, okay?
没错 他尖叫了
What then? I ran away.
然后呢 我就跑了
No, Kelly, you didn't.
不 Kelly 你没跑
You went down to the alley, and you wrapped Dylan in linen,
你去了那条巷子里 用亚麻布把他包裹了起来
and then, you put a rose from the Botanic Garden in his hand.
然后 把一朵植物园的玫瑰放在他手里
The Romeo and Juliet rose.
罗密欧与朱丽叶的玫瑰
Yeah, it's a strange thing to do right after you murder someone.
杀了人之后这么做可太奇怪了
Well, I'm pretty screwed up. Didn't you hear?
就是我♥干♥的 你们没听到吗
Someone shot Kevin Duncan. He's dead.
Kevin Duncan被枪杀了 他死了
The sandwich guy?
那个给三明治的家伙吗
We were thinking that the 2 deaths were connected.
我们觉得这两起案子之间有关联
Fine. Yeah, I killed him, too.
好吧 是的 他也是我杀的
She killed him, too.
她还杀了他
Okay, I'd prefer that we not pursue this line of questioning.
我觉得我们不要再继续问这类问题了
Well, she confessed.
她认罪了
She got it wrong. She forgot about the pipe.
她说错了 她没提到铁管
Well, she said they fought. She's lying.
她提到了打架 她在说谎
You know, I'm just trying to think of a situation so bad
你知道吗 我在想是多糟糕的情况
where a girl would confess to murder to try and get out of it. It's just...
能让一个女孩以承认谋杀来摆脱呢
Agent Booth, Dr. Brennan. Mrs. Duncan.
Booth探员 Dr. Brennan Mrs. Duncan
Do you want to sit down, have a cup of coffee?
要坐下来杯咖啡吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Did Kelly Morris kill Dylan? Well, she confessed.
是Kelly Morris杀了Dylan吗 她认罪了
And now you think she killed my husband, as well?
那么现在你们觉得也是她杀了我丈夫吗
It's very possible. I'd believe that before I'd believe she killed Dylan.
可能性很大 比相信她杀了Dylan还要相信
Kelly shouldn't take the blame.
Kelly不应该承担这个过错
You'll find one bullet missing.
你们会发现少了一颗子弹
You're confessing to your husband's murder?
你是在承认杀了你丈夫吗
He used me to get close to young girls.
他利用我来接近那些年轻女孩
I don't know how many through the years.
这些年不知道有多少个
Francis Duncan, you're under arrest.
Francis Duncan 你被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used
你所说的一切
against you in a court of law. Thank you.
将被作为呈堂证供 谢谢
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be...
如果你负担不起的话 法庭会指派...
Pick up the gun.
拿上那把枪
Ballistics confirm that the bullet that killed Kevin Duncan
弹道学证明杀了Kevin Duncan的子弹
came from Fran Duncan's gun.
是来自于Fran Duncan的枪
Case closed? On Kevin Duncan, definitely.
结案了吗 Kevin Duncan的案子确实结了
And since Kelly Morris has confessed... No, she didn't do it.
既然Kelly Morris已经认罪... 不 她没杀人
What evidence do you have of that?
你有什么证据
How about this?
这个如何
Specimen 268, right corner of the room schematic.
268号♥样本 在房♥间的右墙角找到的
You are good. Oh, you have no idea.
你很厉害嘛 才知道啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表