I had it removed.
我给摘了
Oh, really?
真的?
So condoms do make sense?
那么说套套还是有用的?
They do.
是的
For who?
给谁准备的?
Check it.
检查吧 Peter
I was looking for your letter opener.
我说了 是在找拆信刀时无意发现的
I have other drawers, too.
我还有个抽屉呢
Did you check these ones?
这个你查过没?
I said that I was looking... How about over here?
我说了 我在找东西
Did you check this drawer?
这边怎么样? 这个抽屉你查了没?
What do you need to hear?
你想听我说什么?
I will never touch another woman again.
我再没碰过别的女人
What do you want, a prize, Peter?
你想要什么Peter 奖励你?
It seems to be the minimum prerequisite.
看起来这是最起码的前提
For both of us.
对我们两人都是
Then trust me.
那就信任我
Then don't go to work tonight.
那你今晚就别去工作
Trust me.
相信我
But the GPS isn't the same as the SUV in our opinion. It's contained
依我看GPS和SUV不一样
in the SUV in my opinion.
依我看是SUV的一部分
But the data is separate and tracked through satellite imaging...
但这些数据是通过卫星影像分离追踪的
Which is only accessed through the SUV, which was thrown out!
只有在SUV中才说得通 但它被拿出车了!
Your Honor, the GPS shows this SUV drove right from Mr. Dorfman's office
法官大人 GPS显示SUV是从 Dorfman先生的办公室驶去案发现场的
to the site where the body was dumped on the night of the murder.
谋杀当晚尸体被遗弃的位置
You have no proof my client was in the SUV or at his office at those times!
你没法证明我的当事人当时在车里 还是在办公室!
This isn't about Mr. Dorfman pulling the trigger.
这不是关于Dorfman先生是否扣动扳机
We don't need to prove that, Your Honor, in our opinion.
这不需要证明 法官大人 在我看来
This is about whether or not he was complicit in the witness' death.
这是关于他是否串通一气 导致证人的死亡
And the inference is that... Was the GPS factory installed?
这是个简单的推理 GPS是在工厂安装的吗?
What?
什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
How is that relevant, Mr. Gardner?
Gardner先生 这有什么关系呢?
If the GPS was installed at the factory,
如果GPS是在工厂就安装好的
it should be considered part of the automobile regardless of whether
它就该被视为汽车的一部分
or not the tracking information was pulled from satellite technology.
而不论跟踪信息是否从卫星发出
The GPS was manufactured by Botheon, Incorporated, Your Honor.
全球定位系统是由Botheon公♥司♥制♥造♥ 法官大人
Not General Motors.
而不是通用汽车
A separate corporate entity that uses separate satellites that gather information.
一个独♥立♥的公♥司♥ 使用独♥立♥的卫星收集信息
Therefore, we should be able to introduce this information into evidence.
既然如此 我们应该可以将此信息作为证据
Overruled, Mr. Gardner.
反对无效 Gardner先生
The GPS data is allowed into evidence.
GPS信息准许被列为证据
We're still looking for ways to undercut the GPS,
我们仍在寻找办法来削弱GPS的作用
but we need to know: Were you at your law office that night?
但我们要了解 你那晚是不是真的在你的律师事务所?
The night of the murder?
谋杀发生当晚?
Yes.
是的
But you didn't talk to or see any of the Bishop crew?
但没有任何Bishop的员工 可作为目击证人?
Nop
没有
Then why were they at your office?
那他们怎么会在你办公室
Because this GPS has them at your office.
因为GPS是这么显示的
I don't know.
不清楚
They could've been parked there for all we know.
我们觉得他们大概把车停那儿了吧
All "we" know? Who's we? We.
"我们"觉得 谁们 我们
Dad and me.
爸爸和我
You were there?
你也在那儿
Yes.
是啊
Okay, we'll try to do what we can to undercut the GPS.
我们会尽力去削弱 GPS信息带来的负面影响
Thanks.
多谢合作
Mrs. Florrick.
Florrick太太
Could you stay a minute?
你能单独留一下吗
No, Tammy. We're fine.
Tammy 你先走吧
Your daughter had access to the witness list and she leaked it to Bishop.
你女儿有目击证人名单 是她泄露给Bishop的
Why?
为什么
To win the case?
要赢这个案子吗
I had a struggling firm.
我公♥司♥近况很艰难
She wanted to show Bishop we could handle his business.
她想让Bishop知道我们有能力做好
And you, you knew?
你事先知情吗
Then that's your defense.
那这就是你的辩护依据
No.
不行
You even think of using her to free me, and I'll confess.
拿我女儿来替我脱罪 想也别想
She's not my client.
她又不是我的客户
I am your client and I will confess.
但我是 我会认罪的
Eric, this...
Eric 这事
I don't think you understand.
你怎么还不明白
With that information, Bishop will kill her.
Bishop可能会因此杀她灭口的
No.
不会的
He knows if he moves against her, I'll tell Rivers everything.
他明白要是他对她有所不轨 我就会把一切都告诉Rivers
I've got some files socked away, and attorney-client privilege be damned.
我暗存了一些文档 去他的保密特权
Then what are you going to do?
那接下来呢
Because if I found out your daughter leaked the witness list, Rivers can't be far behind.
我已经知道你女儿泄露了证人名单 Rivers也离这不远了
Will you take a message to Bishop for me?
请替我给Bishop带个口信
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
I won't have a talk.
我不会说教
No scolding, no mothering,
不责骂 不啰唆 只不过
just... I want to know.
想知道而已
Well, I don't tweet.
我又不玩推特
You guys think...?
你们觉得是我
Mom, this is stupid.
妈 这很愚蠢
Don't say "stupid."
别说"愚蠢"
There were two IP addresses used: the Internet at your school and here.
我查到两个IP地址 一个是你学校 另一个就是家里
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
This is like a police state.
这简直就是强化监控体制
Don't be melodramatic.
别夸大其词
I'm asking you a question.
我在问你话呢
You're not.
才不是呢
You're not saying "no."
你还没明确否认
Grace, don't.
Grace 不许这样
You didn't do this?
你没干
You didn't write these things? Mom!
不是你写的吗 妈
What?
怎么了
Let's at least pretend we know what happened here the last six months.
至少假设我们都知道 这六个月来发生了些什么
That was different.
那不一样
We didn't tell you about the pictures, because they were trying to hurt you.
我们没告诉你照片的事 是因为他们想要伤害你
It was a lie, Zach.
那是谎言 Zach
And not one.
还不止一次
It was over and over again.
一而再 再而三
But a lie like lying about having Jews in your basement.
但那就像说你在地下室里藏了犹太人
You know, like, with the Nazis.
就像那些纳粹党啊
Let's trust each other again.
那让我们重新信任对方
My defenses are down.
我也卸下防备
Let's go.
来吧
Just tell me.
告诉我
I told you.
我已经说了
He did it.
是他干的
That's the way he and Becca talk all the time.
他和Becca一直在说这些
Not really how I wanted it to, but...
不完全是我想的那样 但...
I know what you mean. I don't know...
我了解
Becca?
Becca
She's still in class.
她还在上课
Will you excuse us, ladies?
让我们单独谈会儿 小姐们
It's okay.
没事的
Have you got a problem?
你有事吗?
That depends, Upriser7?
那要看情况了 Upriser7
So what are you, like, the Internet police?
你又是哪根葱 网♥管♥吗
Just an interested bystander who wants to protect his six-figure income.
只是个想保住自己 收入六位数的好奇局外人罢了
So, you and Zach talk a lot.
你和Zach很投机啊
He talks a lot about his parents, is that it?
他说了很多他父母的事吧
Oh, no.
没有
Have I been a bad girl?
我看上去像不良少女吗
Dear Becca, because that would only make you want to do it again.
不是 亲爱的Becca 因为这只会让你一次又一次不断沦陷
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表