you're unfaithful to her with multiple women.
你对其他女人的不忠行为
Is that true?
这是事实吗?
Well, I had sex with other women.
我是和别的女人有性关系
Carolyn didn't do tricks.
Carolyn不会玩道具
She knew I needed them, she was okay with me going elsewhere.
她知道我想要 所以她默许我和别人这样做
I'm sorry, "Tricks"?
不好意思 道具?
Leather, handcuffs, cross-dressing...
皮衣 手铐 异装...
Does that make me more likable or less?
这样我更讨喜还是更讨厌?
I've lost track of the zeitgeist these days.
我已经跟不上现在的时代精神了
But you still claim you were in love?
但你还是说你爱着她
Yes, madly.
对 疯狂地爱着
Her accountant testified at the murder trial
她的会计曾在谋杀审讯中作证
that she demanded to see the books that day,
说事发当天她要求查看账册
and something she saw apparently upset her.
而且她所看到的显然让她很难受
One of the things she saw was this.
其中一样东西是这个
Withdrawals, made by you, for hundreds and thousands of dollars.
提款记录 你提出过几十万美元
I told you. Carolyn didn't begrudge me my appetites.
我说过了 Carolyn不干涉我的生活
There were rumors that she wanted to oust you from the family business.
但有谣言说 她想把你驱逐出家族企业
Yes, and there were rumors you knew of your husband's whores.
那还有谣言说 你认识你丈夫召的妓♥女♥呢
Probably not the best answer in court.
你这样回答在法庭上可能不讨喜
Is it true that when they told you of your wife's death, you said,
当他们告诉你 你妻子的死讯时 你是不是这样说
"Oh, no, now I'll need a fourth for bridge."
"哦 不会吧 看来我玩桥牌要三缺一了"
Right
没错
And when Paul McCartney was told of John Lennon's death,
当年Paul McCartney得知 John Lennon的死讯时
he said, "What a drag."
他不是还说 "扯什么淡啊"
I'm not going to be a very good witness, am I?
我是个蹩脚的目击证人吧 是吗?
No, you're not.
是的 你很烂
I didn't do it.
真不是我♥干♥的
How did that sound?
这样行了吗?
Volquartsen 3.5 compact.
Volquartsen 3.5口径
Three pounds, ten-shot mag, adjustable rear and blade front,
重三磅 十发弹膛 可调后准心 流线型前体
it'll take down any man in his tracks.
绝对弹无虚发
What if she doesn't have a foid?
要是她没有伊利诺斯州枪♥械♥持有证怎么办?
Apply for one. You'll have a gun in 30 days.
那就去申请一张 三十天就批下来了
What if she doesn't have 30 days?
要是她等不了三十天了呢?
Do you have a firearm owner id?
那你有枪♥械♥持有证吗?
Then buy it for her.
那你帮她买♥♥不就行了
Excuse me.
恕不奉陪了
That's our case.
这应该被立案调查的
That's how illegal guns get out on the street.
非法枪♥支♥就是这么出现在市场上的
Do you want to buy it?
你想买♥♥吗?
Do we need it?
我们需要吗?
I don't know. Do you?
我怎么知道 你需要吗?
I was checking on a court date and I found out.
我在查看出庭计划的时候发现
You passed on the lawsuit.
你今天本来有出庭任务的
So, what are we doing here?
我们来这儿干嘛?
Ten years ago, a drug dealer named Jeffrey Spellman
十年前 有个毒贩名叫Jeffrey Spellman
was convicted of double murder in the 24th ward.
他被判双重谋杀罪
At his sentencing hearing, he threatened to kill his lawyer when he got out.
在他的量刑听证会上 他扬言说 等他出狱后要杀了他的代理律师
You were his lawyer?
你就是他的律师?
I also spoke last week at his parole hearing.
他上周的假设听证会我也出席发言了
He saw you speak?
他听到你所说的了?
He'd made subsequent threats.
他会进一步威胁我的
Has he been released?
他放出来了吗?
They decide on Friday.
周五才放出来 这样啊 那你需要一把枪
Okay.
Okay.
My father wrote the first legislation Into the illinois constitution.
我父亲是伊利诺斯州宪法的起草人之一
You need something easy to shoot.
你需要操作简单的枪♥支♥
Light on recoil, 9mm... a beretta.
9毫米口径的Berea
No, this was a mistake.
不行 这简直大错特错
Look, I know you're my boss, so I'll do whatever you want.
我明白你是我老板 我什么都得听你的
You spoke at a killer's parole hearing and he saw you speak against his release.
但你在一个杀人犯的假释听证会上 被他听到你说了不利于他假释的证词
That's what I'd call a volatile situation.
在我看来 这可是不安要素
So listen to me on this. You need a gun.
所以还是听我的 你需要一把枪
It was a task force focusing on fraudulent real estate deals.
那是个调查欺诈性房♥产交易的 特别工作小组
And these deals were called "Land flips"?
你们把这些交易称作"翻地"? 是的
Yes. And as you understood it, there was an attempt to buy land, cheaply,
就你所知 他们有意向
through fraudulent means,
通过欺诈手段 低价买♥♥入
near the stadiums that were to be built for the olympics?
为奥♥运♥会而建的体育馆周围的土地?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
And during the time you were heading up this task force,
你在特别工作小组任职期间
you were approached by Mr. Childs
Childs先生接洽于你
to keep an eye on Mr. Florrick, isn't that correct?
他让你看着点Florrick先生 是吗?
Could you define "Keep an eye on"?
我想知道你怎么定义"看着点"呢?
He suggested that Mr. Florrick had a hidden motive for this task force.
他暗示Florrick先生 对于这个特别工作小组有隐藏动机
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
I have no idea why you are objecting to that, Mr. Landry.
我不知道你为什么要对 这个提出反对 Landry先生
Leading question, Your Honor.
明显的诱导发问啊 法官大人
I know I might need a scorecard here, Mr. Landry.
我大概需要放个计分卡在这儿 Landry先生
Isn't Mr. Brody a hostile witness?
Brody先生不是对方证人吗?
Isn't he on your side? It's still leading, Your Honor.
他不是你们的人吗? 但那还是诱导问题 法官大人
Overruled.
反对无效
You may answer the question.
你还是要回答这个问题的 是的
You may have to remind us all what that "Yes" Means.
你要说清楚什么"是的"
Yes, Mr. Childs suggested Peter might have a hidden motive.
是的 Childs先生暗示过 Peter可能有隐藏的动机
This hidden motive was that Mr. Florrick arranged this task force
隐藏动机就是Florrick先生 成立了这个特别工作小组
in order to then shake down the real estate developers for payoffs?
就为了勒索房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
And did you agree with Mr. Childs' estimation?
你个人赞同Childs先生的推测吗?
My opinion was irrelevant. I did what I was asked.
我的想法和案子没关系 他要求什么我就做了什么
By whom?
谁要求的? 什么?
Excuse me. You did what you were asked.
你说了 他说什么你就做什么
Who were you referring to?
他是谁?
It was a figure of speech.
只是一种说法罢了
I understand, but figures of speech mean something, so who
我知道 但是说法总有个说法
asked you to do something:
所以你到底是替谁在办事
was it your boss, Mr. Florrick, or was it Mr. Childs, your peer?
到底是你的上司Florrick先生 还是你的同事Childs先生
Mr. Childs.
Childs先生
What did he ask you to do?
他叫你干嘛了?
He asked me to keep track of Peter.
他叫我注意Peter的动向
He thought he was being bribed to dp cases.
他说他在撤诉的案件中受贿了
And so, how are these cases going now?
那现在那些案子怎么样了?
Excuse me? These cases that Mr. Florrick asked you to drop?
什么? 那些Florrick 先生让你撤诉的案子
You must be fervently
我想你一定还坚持不懈地追查着吧
pursuing them now that Peter Florrick is no longer around to obstruct them.
因为Peter Florrick 已经没办法再阻挠你们了
No, sir. My goodness.
是的 先生 我的天啊
What happened to them?
那案子怎么样了?
We dropped them.
我们已经撤诉了
Your witness.
提问证人
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
Actually, just to be clear,
我们先搞清楚一点
you are the defendant's sister-in-law, Mariel?
你是被告的小姨子Mariel 对吗?
The defendant who killed my sister?
杀了我姐姐的那个被告? 是的
Yes. Your Honor, do I really need to object?
法官大人 我真的有必要反对一下吗?
We all need to perform our roles here, Mr. Gardner.
我们还是都要把戏做足的 Gardner先生
Yes, you need to object, and,
没错 你必须反对
yes, I need to sustain.
是的 我必须说反对有效
Sorry, Your Honor. We won't let happen again.
不好意思 法官大人 不会再犯了
Now, I have to ask you a question that I am not proud of.
接下来 我要问个有点难以启齿的问题
A sexual question. Do you mind?
有关于性方面的 你不介意吧?
Please.
没事 尽管问吧
That's why I'm here. - Okay.
我来就是回答问题的 好极了
You and the defendant, Mr. Sweeney, had sexual relations?
你和被告Sweeney先生有过性行为吗?
Yes
是的
He had sex with his wife's sister?
他和他妻子的妹妹有性关系
Yeah, that's correct.
是的 没错
Sorry.
不好意思
I think I'm blushing.
我有点脸红了
I'm from Michigan. This is all new to me.
我从密歇根来的 还不习惯这些
She's very good.
她很有两下子啊
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表